• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms Reboot (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Long ago, in a planet called Tear, there was Four kingdoms. The Northern Kingdom of Ecliptal, the Eastern Kingdom of Draconi, the Western Kingdom of Weisserit, and the Southern Kingdom of Flameria. And from those four kingdoms, lived four powerful rulers who all had the ability to summon one of the great guardians. Along with their mystical powers, and their powerful weapons, the four rulers created an alliance with one another to insure safety from the demons of Tartarus.

Rules:

1. All Pokecharms rules apply
  2. Cursing be kept at a minimal
  3. Romance is allowed but only up to a kiss
  4. You are allowed to be the child of a guardian
  5. Up to 4 characters max
  6. Have Fun!

Ecliptal Kingdom (North)
Guardian Animal: Black Tortoise
Weapon: Shadow Warhammer
Kingdom Location: Located deep in the northern mountains
Power: Earth

Draconi Kingdom (East)
Guardian Animal: Blue Dragon
Weapon: Azure Spear
Kindom Location: located deep in the eastern ocean
Power: Water

Weisserit Kingdom (West)
Guardian Animal: White Tiger
Weapon: Silver Lance
Kingdom Location: located in the western plains
Power: Air

Flameria Kingdom (South)
Guardian Animal: Red Bird
Weapon: Crimson Arrow
Kingdom Location: located in the southern forest
Power: Fire

Tartarus (underworld)
Guardian Animal: Snake
Weapon: Blood Scythe
Kingdom Location: in the fiery pits of the underworld

Character Template:
Name:
Title:
Outfit:
Species:
Kingdom Appearence:
Backstory:

Mine:
Name: Grim Reaper
Title: Prince of Death
Physical Appearence: He is Caucasian, black hair, red eyes, goatee, 7' 2", lean yet muscular, he has horns and a tail, his fingers are clawed and he has a tattoo of the same symbol as his ring on his left shoulder blade.
Outfit: a nice black suit, white shirt, black tie, black loafers and a metallic black ring with a symbol of a dagger with horns on it.
Species: Demon/Shade
Personality: Lucius is cruel, cunning and cryptic. He is a big fan of pain even though he feels none. He is basically evil, but in the farthest reaches of his brain there is a hint of good.
Backstory: Lucius is essentially death. He goes to the four kingdoms and harvests souls at the end of their time, he was also known to do work for the king of Tartarus such as assassinations and to fight battles, until the king's son betrayed the king and instead of facing his rulers rath, he remain in Flameria where he continues to do his old job as death while also defending the ruler of Flameria.

People from the old one:
@Clite of Dragonbow
@RyTheRPPlyr
@Water type
@Lazy guy who loves to eat
@Jodie.xox

Last edited:
If I can I will borrow @Iced_Tae character, as she was kinda important (Empress after all). Also, if someone wants Minako,then I can always give her to him/her.

Name: Minako Homura
Title: Empress of Flames, Goddess of the Phoenix
Physical Appearence: though she is old, she looks young. With dark black hair, beautiful green eyes that turn gold when she uses her powers, fair skin, with bangs that are sideswept.
Outfit: Wears a long red kimono, that has large sleeves, with a golden obi. The end of the dress actually drags behind her to add a mystical look. Red pokkuri shoes with a tiny little bell on each shoe, and white silky stockings. Her long black hair is pulled into a bun, that is kept in place by a pin that looks like a blossom.
Species: one of the great guardians
Personality: out of all the guardians she is the nicest and sweetest and the most calm, she is over protective of all her children. With looks that could kill, Minako can get a bit arrogant. But she is an actual sweetheart, who acts like one of those moms who bugs their kids about everything. During the monthly meetings of the guardians, Minako is always stuck being the responsible one, who has to prevent the other three from murdering each other
Kingdom Appearence: a large four story imperial palace, that looks like the traditional ones from Asia. Her kingdom is located in a large cherry blossom forest
Backstory: Minako actually used to be in a relationship with the ruler of underworld, but that was millions of years ago, the time before the ruler became corrupted. Minako even had a child with the dark ruler, but she never got to see it, since the demon himself took her child away from her. Along with her great power, Minako is as equally beautiful.

Name: Adusk, also Known as Netsu Homura.
Title: (in the past Apocalypse Rider-"War") , Prince of Flames.
Physical Appearence: Similar to my avatar. (I had avatar) Adusk is 6'1" heigh, He has medium-long, in half Red, in half black hair and Brown eyes.

ADMIN EDIT: Our RP forum rules do not permit use of art that was not created either by you or for you by request of permission. Use words to describe characters and do not steal other people's art or their character designs.

Outfit: Wears a Black lether shirt and black Trousers, He has seared chains on his hands. He has also black sandals, who he gived a label with a sentence "my Father is the worst parent in the world"
Species: Demon {Half-demon} , (Guardian and Dark ruler son)
Personality: He is nice as he can be as a Demon. He doesn't really like his father, but he doesn't hate him also. He doesn't like to talk with his siblings but they seem to don't like him either. He spend most of his life on training so he doesn't remember if he met someone who wasn't a Demon. (Edit) Netsu is very calm and always tries to protect everyone. As he know, how 'WAR' can look like, He want to stop that in any way.
Kingdom Appearence: {to edit} (this is only for a ruler, isn't it?)
Backstory: Chosen by his Father to train for an Assassination. He is the one of the few Demons who survived hard training, they chose him to be an assassin who can kill every target,even godlike. They didn't think about using him yet, becouse he isn't very loyal to his Father. (Edit) after some time Adusk betrayed his father and drained other Apocalypse Riders powers, by consuming their souls. He fought with his mother, and when his eyes changed colour. She noticed that he is her lost child. Now, He lives in the palace, in Flameria's capitol.

Attachments

• Reiyu-kun.full.883530.jpg
    Reiyu-kun.full.883530.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I'll make a character(or two)
Name: Junmizu Umietsu
Title: Beautiful Water Princess
Physical Appearence: Long flowing black hair, Blue eyes that are said to be as cold as the river in winter, pale skin.
Outfit: Blue komado, Black flats (don't know what else to call them), A necklace with a blue stone that is said to hold water
Species: Human
Personality: Gentle, smart aillc, Pretends she is wise by talking about to flow of the river, a bit of a narcissist, hotheaded
Kingdom Appearence:
Backstory: Junmizu Umistsu is a noble of the Draconi Kingdom, not a princess. However, her beauty often has travelers make this mistake. She often calls such travelers stupid. She hasn't received any trouble from it yet (though I expect that to change). She has no training in any weapons, and only acts smart. Unlike most people, she gets told that she is correct, otherwise, she will throw a nasty fit. (What can I say, she lived a normal life up to this point)

Name: Kikukiko Fūkosutōkingu
Title: The stalking tiger
Physical Appearence: Black hair that is fixed into a bun, brown eyes that are narrowed, pale skin
Outfit: red haori, brown hakama, black flats, an obi with a katana fastened to it, a longbow with arrows are fastened to her back
Species: human
Personality: Tom-boy, patient, likes to talk about honor a lot
Kingdom Appearence:
Backstory: Kikukiko Fūkosutōkingu lived as a simple farmer's daughter. She enjoyed watching her father teaching her brother to hunt, so she learned in her spare time while watching her brother learn. She eventually found a sword fight between a human and a demon. SHe decided to teach herself how to use a katana. She saved enough gold to get one at the market place in town She still doesn't know how to use a katana, so she justs swing it around when fighting. (Another one with a normal life)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
So happy someone made a reboot
I love tigers
Name: Asta
Title: Fast Tiger
Phisycal appearance : He is an orange haired boy with glowing red eyes, he wears brown hunting boots with a furry vest, he has pale skin and when he is mad sometimes blue lightning comes out of him
Species: ((whatever White tiger is, a tiger))
Personality : he is often bored and uninterested, he only shows a fiery spirit when an actuall challenge emerges
Kingdom :Weisserit: The fast Sky
Kingdom appearance : A regular Kingdom, except it flies and travels around the land
Back story : Once upon a time, a war errupted, alongside his partners, the founder of the land is unknown, but he built the flying Kingdom to keep his people safe ((somehow my character ended up being the prince))

Also, my character is the White Tiger's son

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
So happy someone made a reboot
I love tigers
Name: Asta
Title: Fast Tiger
Phisycal appearance : He is an orange haired boy with glowing red eyes, he wears brown hunting boots with a furry vest, he has pale skin and when he is mad sometimes blue lightning comes out of him
Species: ((whatever White tiger is, a tiger))
Personality : he is often bored and uninterested, he only shows a fiery spirit when an actuall challenge emerges
Kingdom :Weisserit: The fast Sky
Kingdom appearance : A regular Kingdom, except it flies and travels around the land
Back story : Once upon a time, a war errupted, alongside his partners, the founder of the land is unknown, but he built the flying Kingdom to keep his people safe ((somehow my character ended up being the prince))

Also, my character is the White Tiger's son
Accepted

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
These two are some characters I'm adding, Jax will most likely become Netsu bodyguard.

Name: Jackson (Jax) Coffey
Title: Sloth
Physical Appearance: He is essentially an orange fox that walks upright on his hind legs. He has green eyes and a streak of grey fur that hangs over his right eye.
Outfit: He wears a pair of brown trousers, black boots and a pair of hidden blade wrist braces.
Species: Fox
Personality: Jax is very serious and dedicated, he can tend to get a little lazy but his curse helps with that issue.
Curse and Abilities: Jax can control and create ice. But he is incapable of resting or sleeping unless he has no tasks that require his presence.

Name: Ludovica (Ludo) Arcturo
Title: Greed
Physical Appearance: She is average height, she has blue eyes and blonde hair, she is rather skinny and her hair is always in a ponytail.
Outfit: She wears a black top, brown trousers and black boots.
Personality: Ludo is kind, gentle and understanding, she has a strong love for shiny objects and is a major kleptomaniac, but her curse deals with this issue.
Curse and Abilities: Ludo can turn invisible. But she can't steal or take anything from anyone, when she does it just teleports back to the rightful owner, she can only take what is consensually given or awarded to her by others.

Joint Backstory: The two were once part of a seven group order formed 5037 years ago, each member was found guilty of a crime related to one of the seven deadly sins, each was then given abilities along with a curse to stop them ever committing their sin again, this curse also made them immortal. Jax and Ludo are the last to alive, Wrath's immortality was stolen in a fight with a demon 100 years ago, Gluttony was tricked into a bottomless pit by the ruler of Draconi 85 years ago, Lust was forgiven of her sin when she joined a religious order and her immortality was removed 70 years ago, Envy killed Pride in a fit of rage (They can only be killed by each other when they are still part of the order) and had his immortality revoked before being beheaded 40 years ago.

Jax and Ludo's Crimes:
Jackson Coffey was arrested for negligence after an entire village was slaughtered, because he had fallen asleep while on guard duty.
Ludovica Arcturo was arrested for a multitude of theft charges including Royal Jewels, a whole herd of cows, a selection of left footed boots ect.

Last edited:
What should happen to Kikukiko (gonna call her Kiku for short) I mean she is doing an illegal activity in practicing to fight, while being a female peasant. Can someone make an NPC guard in Weisserit and catch her and bring her in, or can someone else find her? Right now my two characters are all alone.

I think that you can make such a guard yourself. A normal NPC, that doesn't belongs to anyone and dissapires from the story, when He isn't needed. (She may go like, to Weisserit's Guards barracks and get her weapon confiscated, or she may be sent somewhere)

What should her punishment be? She had been training with that sword for about three years now plus she uses a bow which wasn't going to get her into trouble until she started to train with that katana. Any suggestions?

Weapon confiscation, A large fine and a week of house arrest. Take away something valuable from her family... Something like that? Or maybe sending to royal or to another Country for forced labor.
(Also, I look at Jax and Ludo age like "Oh man, they are so old" then reminds Netsu, Grim or Minako's age... "Nevermind")

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I have actually made them older, they are still much younger than Grim and Minako but I thought 5037 years ago sounded more ancient than 505 years ago.

Is it ok if I send Kiku over to Flameria to work as a servant for her punishment? I mean I could send her to the Weisserit castle, but only one other RP character is over there. (I must migrate!)

I'll bring my snob out there as well, you know the Water Nobel that isn't the princess. I'll make that be her coming to the festival due to her getting bored. I'm also sending Kiku over right now. And Jun.
(Kiku is my nickname for Kikukiko since her name is sooo long. I'm also going to give a nickname for Junmizu and just call her Jun)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I may not be able to respond at all this weekend, so I will give permission for my OCs to become free to use NPCs for that time.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Because this is active, and compelling, I must make a character
Name: Torcall MacMhurardaich (Pronounced: Muck M-kh-eer-ar-dak) mm mm, I love taking advantage of confusing and long last names!
Title:
Torcall the Untamed
Physical Appearance:
Skinny and tall. Has messy black hair and sea blue eyes, with dirt and injuries all over his body. He has six fingers on each hand, and extra one near his pinky, that helps him during battles.
Outfit:
He wears the clothes of nomads, a chest piece made out of fur, and the rest cloth that resembles a shirt and brown pants with holes by the knees. He often carries a staff in his belt, the only thing he needs during battle.
Personality:
When he faces enemies or people he doesn't know, he acts protective over his little brother and very serious. Once you get to know him, he acts happy, generous, and extremely modest over his battling skills.
Kingdom Appearance:
None, he doesn't belong to any Kingdom.
Backstory:
He was born and raised in a Nomadic village. Until the People of the South raided their peaceful village, killing his parents in the process. He trained at his village has hard as he could, with a measly staff. He later gained exceptional skills with it, and rarely lets anyone near his little brother, Aonghus.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Kira Risa
Title: White Dragon
Physical Appearance: Kira has long pearl-white hair and sea-green eyes. She takes on the form of an 18-year-old female with draconic parts. She had white horns with faint blue designs and dragon wings and tail that follow the same color scheme. She stands at around 5'3 with a petite frame. She emits a blue aura when using her powers.
Outfit: Kira loves to wear flowy clothes, and can regularly be seen in a short dress with a billowy train and long flowy sleeves off shoulder. She adorns every dress with a necklace, earrings, and high heels.
Species: Dragon
Personality: Kira can be a very bubbly girl. When alone, she would prefer to either be silent or to sing. But when around others, she would love to have conversations. She tries to always smile, even when she's struggling inside.
Kingdom Appearance:
Backstory: Kira is the daughter of the Blue Dragon and another mysterious diety she was never introduced too. The only way she resembles The Blue Dragon is by her eyes. She is quite oblivious to certain things, as she is quite new compared to other deities. However, she's slowly learning, starting with getting used to humans and practicing her imperfect powers. Someday, she hopes to meet or find out, that mysterious parent.

If there's anything that's unacceptable or you want me to change I'll change or delete it.