• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fortnight over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ConcernedUser

I know that the last time a n00b posted this, the topic was locked... but on August 21 it was stated that registration was closed for a fortnight and that a fortnight lasts 14 days. It has been almost a month now... whats going on? And when might the Trainer Card program be open? Please do not just brush me off as I would love to join and I am anxious to use the trainer card program. Thanks in advance for helping me and not just brushing this topic off and locking it. ;D

*brushes off topic, proceeds to lock it*

Nah, not really. The thing is, when Doc says a fortnight, he doesn't literally mean exactly 2 weeks. It's more of a "hey look, it'll be open in the near future" type statement.

The good Doctor is currently working on the site's server, and he's said that any other updates - including the TC Maker - are on the backburner until the server's taken care of.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hah. Hope you make it worth your while then once it finally is reopened XD

And now I brush this off and lock it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.