• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Formatting Issues In Editor

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Hey Tea,
I might have an issue with Bold coding. here's my problem, during conversation whether Idle, RP, Group when I go back to edit my working or etc. the actual BOLD button won't work at all. Italics work, Underline etc etc. but bolding just won't work, unless I do 2 things: First have to press enter twice, Second press bold two times on a new sentence. I don't know what's fully up with that but yea just letting you know.

also on a different laptop that I don't own, Sometimes in the middle of typing when I miss spell a word wrong and go back to fix it, it will reset my whole typing format. And I don't mean just like wording and italics and etc. I mean it'll take away any coloring I have on it, any indents, bullet points that kinda thing.

one more thing as well, .. well it's more of a question. Do we have a Ward text wrap around or no? just asking.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
See, the issue here is that text editors on the internet are basically impossible to keep working for everyone, in all situations. They all have weird, wonderful, and often rare bugs like this. The best I can do right now is to report this bug to the developers of the framework we use, and hope they can fix it.

What browser and operating system are you running on? If you're not sure, you can find out here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com

One thing that's worth noting is that the more complex your posts, the more likely it is that you're going to run into trouble. I'd recommend limiting your use of formatting where you don't need it if you can - avoid adding formatting like changing your text size or adding indentation unless it's necessary for the post in question.

Last edited: