• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ford's Doodles.

I do actually have quite a few drawings around but until i get my sanner back from school you'll have to put up with my quick MS paint doodle of sceptile.

Why Sceptile i hear you ask..Who knows.

Sceptile.png

Comments?

Wow, that sceptile is awesome..if rather bright. It sort of hurt my eyes but my eyes are sensitive to light, and the light green didn't work out so well.

Do you do requests? Because I would love if you did that with Luxio or Aipom.

Nice! I like it, and you did it with MSPaint? Wow. Just wow. I'll admit, occasionally I'll use Paint, but not as good as that. Keep on going strong with your computer artwork! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I mean, awesome Trainer Card template (thanks for the custom ones, again!), a great sprite, and now an excellent Sceptile on Paint. If you do requests, could you please do a Shaymin? I just love that little guy!

Luxario.png

A Luxio anyone? Another MS Paint doodle.

I do have apretty nifty watercolour sudowoodo somewhere im trying to track it down now.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
They're both pretty good, and I like how you've stuck the colors you used for shading and such at the side like that, but what exactly makes Luxio in that picture Lucario-like? ^^;

Err.. A spelling mistake of Luxio.. X_X

Darn, We need D/P over here in the uk i need to know these new pokeys!

I assume double posting is allowed when posting an update.

Anyway probably my second...ish favourite pokemon Munchlax.

Munchlax.png

Just a small update.

hydrobadgeshow.png

A Custom badge for my Character Ford despite the fact hes not a gym leader X_X

Again just a little addition from the custom badge. Im hopeing to create an entire set of 8 badges.
But with 8 Badges where would you put them?

In a custom bade holder of course...
badgelic.png

badgelic1.png

And with the sinnoh badges.. Note: The sinnoh badges where ripped i didn't create them. This is just to show how it looks.

Sinnohbadgelic.png

Wow.. this must be my 4/5th post in a row. Luckily i have a real peice of art other than a sprite drawing.

This is part of a collection of the future "Twerps" First of all May as a pokemon ranger. It dosn't seem to futureistic so its more may dressed as a pokemon ranger but ah well. Not coloured yet but il get around to it.

pokerangermaysmall.png

Please comment, I want posts from more people other than myself in ym art thread X_X

theyre all really good, but id have to say the munchlax and sceptile are the best, especially since its on ms paint, i dont know anyone that good on paint, keep up the good work

Thanks alot, Although on the paint stuff anyone can do it. it just involves looking at the character, Looking at the shadeing and takeing it line by line. Its not like i use an overly complicated pallete as you can see.

Thanks alot, Although on the paint stuff anyone can do it. it just involves looking at the character, Looking at the shadeing and takeing it line by line. Its not like i use an overly complicated pallete as you can see.

yeah, but it also takes a lot of time and patience, which most people dont have, but i still probably couldnt do it anyways...

Thanks for the great comments Guys. Your comments keep me motivated to create more peices.

Anyway here is the Re-Colour of the May Ranger Pic. I decided to create it once again in watercolours. unfortunately my computer has "unmountable boot Volume" and so i had to take a photo and upload it to my moms laptop but once i get my computer back il scan it at better quality.

DSC00269.jpg

Comments?

Anyway next up will probably be Max. I'd imagine him as the ultimate pokemon champion being as hes such a little know it all at the moment.

Thanks alot guys, Just a little update...But an update without a picture.
My computers seriously down now so pictures aren't going to come as often as they were.

And just a little heads up i have a few Chibi pictures of spiderman 3 crew that il probably upload them soon.

But still keep the nice comments going because it truely does keep me motivated.

These were created by request from Eevee Lover. I guess these are going towards a gym leader castle or something but you'll have to ask her about that. Designs by Eevee Lover re-created by me with slight Artistic Liscence.
BadgeRankFull.png

EVbadge1.png
EVbadge2.png
EVbadge3.png
EVbadge4.png
EVbadge5.png
EVbadge6.png
EVbadge7.png
EVbadge8.png

And the Holder:
BadgeRankEmpty.png

I'm not overly sure on how plausible this idea is, but would it be possible for you to please made an Unown themed trainer card, as well as a kind of 'techy' mechanical one in a blackened steel style? I'd greatly appreciate both. Cheers in advance.

I know its not really pokemon Art, But i've seen non pokey art around.

Paris Hilton:
This is a stencil i've sprayed around with the words "ASPIRATION?" Printed underneath.
Social Satire or mindless vandalisim...I don't care..

ParisHiltonStencilComplete.png