• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Following artists because you like their art? Well, listen to this!

As an inspiring artist/animator, I follow other artists because of how much I love their art, and somehow, they inspire me to improve myself in so man ways!

Sometimes, when we follow artistic users on Pokecharms, it's mostly because we like their art, and we want to see more of their artwork. But how are we able to see more, if we can't really tell? I mean, think about it. The only real way to check if an artist has posted something new is by checking the Creative Corner, but having to do that every single time can be a real hassle.

So, here's an offer I'm making to the people who work in the technical side of Pokecharms....

What if whenever we follow a user, you can get notifications of when they post a piece of art, either it be drawn or written?

With notifications, no matter at what time the user posts some art, you can always be sure that you're going to get notified when they post it.

Does anyone else agree with me, or is this just a dumb idea that a small user has?