• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fogtown [Pokemon Burst Crossover]

Hi.
This might be my very first RP posted on 'Charms, and I don't even know where this should go. It's Pokemon, but with other fandoms. Whatever. This is an RP that originated on Flight Rising, so things will be slightly different. If this gets shot down by the mods, tell Paravoina I love her.

Yeah, I'm going to post both the old FR version and the new version, as I've revised the story to be more focused on the region of Anvala and its evil team, Galvan. You can read either, or both.
The fog appeared without warning.
Before it, this region was a lovely place. Anvala was a busy region, hosting many ports despite its cold air. Everyone had enough to thrive on. We were happy.

But then the fog appeared.

No one knew where it came from, it just appeared. But one thing was for sure; we were trapped.
Anyone who tried to exit ended up appearing right back where they were. To add to that, weird "tourists" started popping up. They ranged from vaguely human to definitely not human. They definitely weren't the cause, but some still started to hunt them down for various reasons.

Who knew that we were trapped with these strangers in our own home?
Guess we're in a fogtown now.
[Begin transmission from AnVjwswwk]
If you're hearing this, we're trapped.
Galvan has done something that caused us to be stuck, those burst-stealers. Or, at least, we think. A layer of fog now surrounds the region. Anyone who tries to leave either washes up knocked out or doesn't reappear at all. Even stranger are the newcomers. They're all weird in their own way, with different looks, speech and customs. Hell, some of them don't resemble humans in the slightest! They all just showed up the night after the fog set in. Some think that they're the cause, while others believe they're innocent. Whatever the case on that, all we know is that we're trapped in our own region, with team Galvan and these strangers. SEND HELP!
[End transmission.]
Sorry if neither of them are up-to-par.
- I will now be posting in paragraphs to conform to the Pokecharms rules. If you have access to the original Fogtown RP, I started off posting paragraphs which degraded into one-liners near the end of the RP's span, and occasional OOC talk. I will make sure that doesn't happen.
- No Legendaries will be allowed under any circumstances. If your character has one, I will politely ask you to remove it from their team. Marina used to have a Jirachi as a Burst, Phantom had a shiny Lunala paired with Hilda, Asriel was paired with a Xerneas and the Pharaoh was a Darkrai.
- I'm working on a uniform for Team Galvan this time around.
Natives are HUMAN ONLY.

Name :
Burst or Trainer? :
Burst (if Burst Warrior) :
Burst Appearance (^^^) :
Team (if Trainer) :
(You may make separate forms for the Pokemon, or just a small description)
Appearance :
Other :
Name :
Species :
(if, say, they're a cookie, please make them a human or something else humanoid. An exception is in place for Kirby characters, they may be their original forms in regular form ONLY.)
Canon or OC? :
Universe :
Burst or Trainer? :
Burst (if Burst Warrior) :
Burst Appearance (^^^) :
Team (if Trainer) :
(You may make separate forms for the Pokemon, or just a small description)
Appearance :
Other :
Name :
Species :
Universe (if canon) :
Canon or OC? :
Confined? :
(Confined means in a Burst Crystal. You may start off unconfined but be confined later.)
If so, how? : (Artificial can be made by Galvan, but is constant pain for the Pokemon inside. Natural is made only at the Burst Altar, but is painless and actually quite comforting for the Pokemon. Burst Pokemon can be freed by smashing the crystal.)
Appearance :
Other :
- You may be anyone from any fandom, from Starbound to Cuphead to Duel Monsters to even Battle for BFDI! Please be sure to make the more outlandish looking characters human (minus Kirby and BFB for normal form only.) in both regular and Burst form.
- No godmodding please. Don't be that guy.
- One Fire type per character. Fire types are really hecking rare in Anvala, to the point where most of them had to be imported from other regions. Only add more than one if it is DIRE for their character.
- Romance is okay. Smut is not. THIS IS A CHRISTIAN SERVER FOR MEW'S SAKE.
- One Burst Crystal per Warrior, please.
- Dual Burst Warrior-Trainers are fine, but please please P L E A S E keep these to a minimum.
- No legendaries period, even if you have permission from Stellarwind or another moderator.
- Remember to press F to pay respects.
Name : Snow Sugar Cookie
Age : Unsaid by Devsisters, but she is confirmed to be a child.
Gender : Nonbinary, uses any and all pronouns. I will be referring to her as she/her.
Species : Human, but she was originally a cookie.
Canon or OC? : Canon
Universe : Cookie Run: Ovenbreak
Burst or Trainer? : Trainer
Team (if Trainer) :
Name : Snowdrift
Species : Alolan Vulpix
Appearance : Just your average Alola Vulpix.
Other : spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler, triple spoilerception
Appearance : bro just look it up
Other :
- She keeps her staff, and with it, her "snow summoning" as I call it.
- She's perfect for Anvala tbh.
- quoted from discord, "snow sugar is mine binch"
Name : Fire Spirit Cookie
Species : Human, but was originally a cookie like Snow Sugar.
Canon or OC? : Canon
Universe : Cookie Run: Ovenbreak
Burst or Trainer? : Trainer
Team (if Trainer) :
Name : Magma
Species : Vulpix
Appearance : Just your average Vulpix.
Other : basic name, but does it look like Fire Spirit cares
Appearance : Google is your friend. Just don't scroll too far down.
Other :
- He keeps his staff and his abilities.
- A Good Father™.
- "garbageboy stinkman belongs in the trash" - 99% of the Cookie Run fandom
Snow Sugar Cookie | Canon | @Bluebirdie
Fire Spirit Cookie
| Canon | @/Bluebirdie