• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join FNAF RP, Their Back!

"Mornin' Jeff! How did you sleep last night?" Zak said as his deliveryman came in.
"Er... I'm OK I guess. I could do with a nap or two today though," Jeff replied sleepily.
"Well we only have deliveries during the night, so how about you go back to your house until I call. OK! I've just gotta do some stuff,"
"Cool! Thanks Mr Wilson!"
"Happy to help,"
Zak walked over to Walter. "Hey Walter! Who does the best pizza around?" Zak said making a few adjustments to the robot, so he could do more tricks.

It was 4:56pm while Kai started to walk through the restraunt in the golden freddy suit. 'Lets blend in' Kai slumped on the side of a wall with his arms down, in a classic possition, Kai then turned around to face the suit back, this made the eyes of the suit look hollow because of his black hair
Shadow walked outside of parts and service and walked through the restraunt to the kitchen, on his way there he saw the strange golden freddy suit on the wall slumped down, 'I might look at that later' He thought as he continued on to the kitchen.

Last edited:
Walter couldn't move or speak during the time he was being adjusted in order to avoid going haywire during it. Once he was done, he had a deck of cards that he could get out of a little slot in his arm as well as great card shuffling skills. "Only those proud to work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" Walter replied in his cartoon voice as he demonstrated his newly added card skills by flinging the cards from one hand to another in a flawless manner.

"Alright yeah!" Zak replied.

That night, Puppet was waiting, watching. He looked around the corner and saw a Golden Freddy... Wait, Golden Freddy! He ran right back around the corner. But then he thought, Golden Freddy died years ago! WHO is this then? He just kept to himself and quickly darted across the hall, heading towards the night guard office. "Let's see how ready this night guard is tonight!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Foxy the Kid had awoken, he stepped out from the store room and listened for even the smallest of sounds he could here the night guards heart beat, he could also hear Puppet Jr making his way to the office. He slowly started to make his over, he nearly made it to the office when he heard a different heartbeat, this waswas some other than the night guard he turned as saw a golden Freddy, the heartbeat was coming from inside.

'I think it's time to move' Kai thought, but just as he started to sit up the world around felt like it was moving in on himself and everything went black........... "Uagh, that hurt" Kai whispered, when he woke up he relised that he had teleported into the office. 'What?' Kai thought confused but when he went to go back into his suit it was gone. 'Oh welll, looks like i can help the other nightguard' Kai thought

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After the weird events that just occurred, the Kid (OOC refer to my animatronic as 'the Kid' if it is easier) headed towards the guards office. He listened for the guards heart beat and heard it beating fast, "he scared" the Kid thought to himself. He saw the puppet and walked over to him "what is our plan for tonight" he said to the puppet, he liked him as they were both affected by the music box.

"Okay guys, I'M BACK!!!" Kai shouted out, probably to get attension. 'Well, if i'm here, i guess i should have some fun' Kai looked through the camera's and noticed that all the origanal animatronics where gone and where replaced with golden freddy. 'This is wierd' Kai thought as he flicked through the cameras again, this time he noticed an option for global music box, he smirked. he activated the option and waited for a sign that it had effected someone.

Walter blinked a few times once the sun set and the moon took its place in the sky. Once he was ready, he walked over to one of the hallways and spotted a camera, he pointed his wand at it and the camera began to go static. "Anyone near me is good to go." Walter whispered as he looked back and beckoned at whoever was nearby, blinding the camera was enough to help other animatronics advance past that room quicker and closer to the nightguard.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Kid growled at the office as the music box played but his growl sounded more like a dying battery as the music box put him in a trance, momentarily shutting him down, he thought to himself "I am so gonna get you for this nightguard". He patently waited for his systems to reboot.

"Nyaaaaa! Shut that terrible thing off! Walter make sure he uses all his power so we can go through with this and attack him!" Junior screamed, running to the deepest corner of Pirates Cove with The Kid. "Curse you night guard!" Junior shrieked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Slowly The Kid rebooted as the music stopped, he blinked twice and turned to Junior, "Are you o̴̬̩̥̜̦̯͎̳̼͒̏̀͊ͅk̷̢̲̬͕̿̇͂̏̒͝ Junior, that music box is so a̷͉͑͌͑͐͐̃͜n̵͚̦̠̤͔͚͖͔͆͌͜n̴̫͉̲̬͕̪̞͎͊̿̈͜ǫ̴̨͍̟̤͈̗̭̝̀̔́̋̉͒̈́̌̄̚y̷̹͇̲͂͠ḯ̷̩̠̭̾̃̐̈́̕̕͘͝͝ṉ̷̫̟̩͛̌̈́̄̂̎͂̃̕̚g̶̡͔̱͙̱͖̐̊̃." Something was wrong, his speech processing unit was damaged, but how? "Let's go, before h̶̢̨̘̺̝͕̟̠̣͊̿̒͗̈́̈́̉͝ȅ̷͙͉͈̩͔̠̪̃̑͘ͅ sets it off again", It seemed that the music box had temporarily damaged his speech processor. It didn't matter as long as he could still walk.

Junior got up. "Yea, let's go..." He said. Junior started climbing through the vents. Not his forte, as his strings would sometimes get caught, but he had learnt to retract them. he hopped out of the vent while the guard was watching his monitor. Junior looked up at the clock. 5:30. He crept beneath the desk and started to raise his strings up to kill him. He was about to when... DD leaped up and distracted him. Then it struck 6:00. Junior fell to the floor, and out came Zak, standing up.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Kid didn't even make it out of pirate cove before he heard the clock strike 6:00 he slowly reverted to his day time self. He froze up and fell over.

Alec Grey woke up, showered, got dressed and headed off to work. He soon arrived at Freddy Fazbears pizzeria, he was always early so he sat one a nearby bench and ate his breakfast.

Zak ran out into the servery to see if Jeff and his chef, Alec were there. "Jeff! Alec! Good to see you! I was just going to open the shop. Jeff can you go turn on the animatronics? Great, thanks! Alec! You start up that pizza oven!" Zak walked over to his cupboard to put his badge on when he started jittering. "What's happening!?" Zak backed up against the wall. He looked at his left arm as it was turning to a black with white hands and strings on the end. Then, he heard a voice in a high, squeaky tone. "Time to die!" It said.
"Who are you!!" Zak muttered.
"Me?" It said! "I am the machine version of death and fun! Why I am and The Puppet Jr!" It squealed. Zak ran into the night guards room.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!! You people are the ones that wanted to investigate this kind of stuff! TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec got up from his bench and headed into the pizzeria, he walked up to Foxy the Kid and turned him on. "Come on Foxy let's go" Alec then went to the stage as he was performing today. Foxy was standing behind waiting to start, Alec sat tuning his guitar as he waited for people to arrive.