1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Open Fnaf roleplay: the new Guard

Discussion in 'General Role Play' started by Nyxel, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a Fnaf roleplay
    So theres a new Freddy Fazbears and their has been new Animatronics and a new guard has been hired
    This rp is horror ...

O.c form sheet: Animatronic
    Name:
    Type of Animatronic:
    Gender?:

O.c form sheet: Guard
    Name:
    Clothing:

Name: Wolfy
    Type of Animatronic:
    Appearence:

[​IMG]

2. this rp open?

Nyxel likes this.
  3. mind if i join?

Nyxel likes this.
  4. Sure im fine with it

5. ok
    Name: Mike jr.
    Clothing:hoodie and jeans (is mike scmidits son by the way)

6. hey do you have anyfriends who might wanna join?

7. hmm not that i know of i mean i have friends that like fnaf but none use this site

8. ohh ok well
    maybe i can get some of my friend cuz we will probably need new more animontronics right

Ariados twice likes this.
  9. yeah we can start know though like mike jr can get hired and stuff and maybe the first night since only one moves usually

10. wow i can't spell today i meant though

11. Yeah my friend can is joining too

12. Name: Foxy
    Type of Animatronic: Pirate Fox

Foxy was put through 2 generation of pizzarias. After popular demand he was brought back to the pizzaria chain. Gen 6 of the pizzaria chain. He was rebooted after being mangled, given a new shine, and was now the center of the stage. "Ugh. 6 generations and now Im finally here." Foxy smiled.

13. Yay nows theirs a fox and a wolf

14. Name: Torn
    Type of Animatronic: Tabby cat
    Appearance: Tabby cat with two different colored eyes. The left is blue and the right is yellow. She keeps the left eye covered with an eyepatch. There is a scar across her right eye. Torn wears a navy blue bandana around her neck.

15. Hey guys we can start now if yal
    are still here

16. Foxy jumped up to see Wolfy and Torn. Foxy wasnt one to complain, but he was pretty salty about not being with his original crew. He sighed and lied on the stage.

17. Wolfy pets Foxy's head "hey Foxy your kind of the new freddy so dont get sad "he holds his guitar in his hand
    "hey did you hear they hired a new guard"

18. Torn wondered if she should speak. She had an English accent when she spoke and could possibly be judged for that. For now she'd stay quiet.

19. "There still isnt a Night Guard huh. Thank Goodness for that. Mike would drive me crazy!" Foxy gave a sigh of relief. There was a Stage, Maitainence Room, A hall where 2 bathrooms were, and two hallways to the office. "Jeez there making this too Original." Foxy walked to the office.

20. Wolfy laughed then he looked at torn "Torn you can talk to me if you want?"

21. Once it made it to the office, the room was blank. There was outlets, and a spinning chair, nothing else was there. "Jeez this place is a dump." Foxy said. "I think there's some things I can use in the Maitanence Room. Foxy being a Pirate, surprisengly liked to keep spiffy. He walked to the maintenace room.

22. "I don't know what about." Torn replied. Her English accent showed through her speech. She twirled her bo staff in her paw.

23. "so why do they call you torn.."he smiles and then he pets her head
    "so torn do you wanta look at the rooms before the guard gets here so we can try and kill him later.."

24. While walking pass the Maintainence Room he walked pass Torn and Wolfy multiple times. "Hi Guys." He said everytime passing by. In a minute the Office looked like an sercurity room. "Everything except cameras. Oh well, not like we will be needing them. We aint got no Mike to worry about." Foxy smiled. There were Cameras everywhere but disactive. The only way to activate them was a tablet, Foxy had it just in case.

25. Wolfy runs and he trys to scare foxy "boo" he yells "hey did i scare you?"

26. "Sure." Torn said. She needed to get to know the territory. Torn paused for a moment and pointed to the scar across her right eye. "That's why they call me Torn." she said.

Nyxel likes this.
  27. "Please Wolfy, Ive been making Jumpscares. Im not gonna be scared by one." Foxy yelled.

28. Wolfy frowned "aw cmon i thought i would get you for once and btw your normal jumpscare looks like your saying hi as you go in his room "he smiles

29. "I was checking on Him!" Foxy blushed. "Anyways, Id like to see you do better." Foxy smirked.

30. wolfy pushes his nose up on his "i bet i could foxy...man i can come up with a good 'bad' nickname "he grins

31. "Ok fine. If you do better, Ill dress up as Funtime Foxy!" Foxy smirked. Foxy had a stupid jumpscare but it scared people, at the least. "But if you Lose?" Foxy smiled.

32. "if you lose you have to dress up like mangle and what about me?" Wolfy smiles

33. "You mean Funtime Foxy, there the same person. Also if you lose, you have to dress like Torn." Foxy smirked. "But it wont be very hard will it." Foxy smiled.

34. Wolfy nods " yeah i will beat you and you will be made fun of tonight" he smile
    "hey torn wanta watch "he winks at her

35. "Fine, and eww. Take your lovership somewhere else. Its disgusting." Foxy said. He started to play flappy bird on the tablet. He crashed. "Grrr. Dammit!" He yelled smashing the tablet.

36. Wolfy smiles "aw cmon now he needs a new tablet..." he rolls his eyes "ok so your first"

37. "What do you mean? We dont have a night guard yet. Who are we gonna test on, and who's gonna be our judge?" Foxy asked. He turned to Torn.

38. Wolfy Looks at torn "yeah torn wanta be our judge "he smiles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.