• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fnaf roleplay: the new Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Fnaf roleplay
So theres a new Freddy Fazbears and their has been new Animatronics and a new guard has been hired
This rp is horror ...

O.c form sheet: Animatronic
Name:
Type of Animatronic:
Gender?:

O.c form sheet: Guard
Name:
Clothing:

Name: Wolfy
Type of Animatronic:
Appearence:

Stellawolf2.png

yeah we can start know though like mike jr can get hired and stuff and maybe the first night since only one moves usually

Name: Foxy
Type of Animatronic: Pirate Fox

Foxy was put through 2 generation of pizzarias. After popular demand he was brought back to the pizzaria chain. Gen 6 of the pizzaria chain. He was rebooted after being mangled, given a new shine, and was now the center of the stage. "Ugh. 6 generations and now Im finally here." Foxy smiled.

Name: Torn
Type of Animatronic: Tabby cat
Appearance: Tabby cat with two different colored eyes. The left is blue and the right is yellow. She keeps the left eye covered with an eyepatch. There is a scar across her right eye. Torn wears a navy blue bandana around her neck.

Foxy jumped up to see Wolfy and Torn. Foxy wasnt one to complain, but he was pretty salty about not being with his original crew. He sighed and lied on the stage.

Wolfy pets Foxy's head "hey Foxy your kind of the new freddy so dont get sad "he holds his guitar in his hand
"hey did you hear they hired a new guard"

Torn wondered if she should speak. She had an English accent when she spoke and could possibly be judged for that. For now she'd stay quiet.

"There still isnt a Night Guard huh. Thank Goodness for that. Mike would drive me crazy!" Foxy gave a sigh of relief. There was a Stage, Maitainence Room, A hall where 2 bathrooms were, and two hallways to the office. "Jeez there making this too Original." Foxy walked to the office.

Once it made it to the office, the room was blank. There was outlets, and a spinning chair, nothing else was there. "Jeez this place is a dump." Foxy said. "I think there's some things I can use in the Maitanence Room. Foxy being a Pirate, surprisengly liked to keep spiffy. He walked to the maintenace room.

"so why do they call you torn.."he smiles and then he pets her head
"so torn do you wanta look at the rooms before the guard gets here so we can try and kill him later.."

While walking pass the Maintainence Room he walked pass Torn and Wolfy multiple times. "Hi Guys." He said everytime passing by. In a minute the Office looked like an sercurity room. "Everything except cameras. Oh well, not like we will be needing them. We aint got no Mike to worry about." Foxy smiled. There were Cameras everywhere but disactive. The only way to activate them was a tablet, Foxy had it just in case.

"Sure." Torn said. She needed to get to know the territory. Torn paused for a moment and pointed to the scar across her right eye. "That's why they call me Torn." she said.

Wolfy frowned "aw cmon i thought i would get you for once and btw your normal jumpscare looks like your saying hi as you go in his room "he smiles

"Ok fine. If you do better, Ill dress up as Funtime Foxy!" Foxy smirked. Foxy had a stupid jumpscare but it scared people, at the least. "But if you Lose?" Foxy smiled.

"Fine, and eww. Take your lovership somewhere else. Its disgusting." Foxy said. He started to play flappy bird on the tablet. He crashed. "Grrr. Dammit!" He yelled smashing the tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.