• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Flower Gift, Flower Gift... - Pokemon Trainer Academy RP (DISCUSSION THREAD)

What country/area would you like to see the next Pokemon Region be based off of out of these?

• Total voters
@Hisseki I know that this your plan is organized, but there is a flaw. People in the RP want to interact with each other, but they have to wait for their turn, and because of that they can't really interact. IDK, maybe it's just me.
I dunno, people see flaws in this that I haven't seen. I personally see this as a way to prevent awkward moments when people both end up trying to interact simultaneously with the same person, or when someone's interaction that doesn't load conflicts with an interaction that they just typed or something. I dunno. //shrug

Well, since you guys are part of the RP, I'm allowing you to voice your opinions. Should I keep this turn-based, or just say screw it and go without that. Personally, my vote is for turn-based, but whichever wins the most votes will be what we do. I don't want people getting mad or annoyed over the response style, so to attempt to eliminate any anger, I'm having it up to a vote.

... ... Does that sound good or am I going about this all wrong?

I have like no self-confidence or self-esteem and am in constant seek of verification sweet Arceus send help XD

Honestly I normally go without turn based, but I'm willing to give turn based a try. Free styling does come with its own problems. Plus, since you are the creator you still should have final say. Asking what everyone wants still is a valid option, so you know where everyone stands.

I just want to clarify that it is my turn now. If so, I will have a post up tomorrow morning at the latest, which in my time is in about 11 hours.
(Edit): On second thought, I might just get my post up now

Shoot, I'm sorry, but I might need to skip my turn. Other stuff is keeping me super busy, and I dunno how free I'll be to post later on... How long has it been since the last post, anyway? :'|

So, @I Never didn't go, so it's @Ry_Burst's turn I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

Note - Soon to come up are dorm room selections. Just so it's established, it's 2 per room, so there'll be roommates (unless one person gets left out because of the number of people here, in which case... I thought there was an even number of people. Confusion ensues.)

Other Note - Exams are in a few weeks, so things are starting to crack down. If I'm inactive, that'd be why. Sorry in advance if I end up missing a turn of mine or missing a question/announcement made by someone else! o~o

Sorry for the slightly smallish post. My schedule is packed for the next few days and my phone is low battery. I wanted to get a post out, so people wouldn't have to wait on me, and do I didn't end up skipping my turn. Next posts should be longer.

Alrighty guys~! Orientation! Y'all are gonna get dorm buds~! Ask other people if you could room with them. I don't think anyone will be left out. The lists is as follows currently:

101 - Lawson Anatole (@Hisseki) + Whyne (@Silver-Solis)
102 -
103 -
104 -
105 -

I don't think we'll need more than those five rooms, but we can assume others exist. XD

Anywho, find a person and ask them via PMing or through this discussion thread if they want to be roomies with you! If anyone gets left out by the end of the room selection, then I guess we didn't have an even number. We could open up the thread to grab another member if that's the case. XD

I don't feel any particular preference to who I am dorm mates with, so I can just be put into a room on my own for the moment while the other rooms get filled in, unless anyone wants to be dorm mates with me.

Yeah, I missed the five day mark, so you're good to post... just kinda feel bad I keep missing this. It kinda feels like I'm just wasting a slot here...

Speaking of slots, I won't be active from June 20th to June 30th, so if it becomes my turn, just skip me. Also, I give whoever bunks with Caleb temporary power to auto him a bit so he goes to the room.

Alright, having this be turned based is proving to be inefficient. By the power invested in my by creating this RP in the first place, I hereby remove the turn order from being needed, meaning that people can respond whenever they need (as long as there are no double posts because those are against the rules).