• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Flower Gift, Flower Gift... - Pokemon Trainer Academy RP (DISCUSSION THREAD)

What country/area would you like to see the next Pokemon Region be based off of out of these?

• Total voters
Not necessarily, though. If I told you that I live in the Eastern Standard Time zone, do you know where exactly I live? :3

*smiles down to ???* Hey there, little guy!

Umm no... well, I suppose that I'll have to tell mine since it'll be necessary...

-??? stays rather silent while his mane of bubbles on his body expands to cover himself-

Well, I'm not entirely sure if it is necessary just yet. If you want to keep it private, I doubt anyone would make you tell us, right?

*looks back down to ???* No need to be scared, little guy! D;

Well if we are going to do the time zones for the turn order, then keeping it private might be a bit pointless since they'll eventually ask me relentlessly like a chirping Chatot.

-??? sighs in relief since there's nothing to make him laugh-

You shouldn't have to give a location; if you say what time it is where you are, that can give a general idea of when you can be active :) For example, I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, so it's 10:02 where I live. That doesn't really even tell which country I live in, but you should only post what makes you comfortable ^^ We might not even be doing the time zone order, that's up to Hisseki, so I wouldn't worry too much ^^

Ooh... I suppose I'm not the only one that's in the Pacific then. I thought that it was going to be time zones since it's the only big idea I'm seeing on the table right now. I just feel like turn based is kinda a bit weird to me since I'm used to real time where time progresses even if you don't do anything. (Though the major con is that you don't really have like X amount of time to think and prepare out so quality is kinda a minus there...)

-??? quietly takes off his Froakie disguise as he sees the Sylveon giving him the eye, knowing that he's pretty much helpless against Fairy-types-

-A rogue Cadeoso comes over after hijacking a cargo ship and telling the pilot at gunpoint to ship the cargo to his safe house as his speaker-like tail plays some music-

To be honest, I pretty much hate daylight savings since you basically move to the other zone closest to your right...

I have returned. I have a buckle fracture in my right wrist, so typing will be hard, not impossible. I can do it with my left hand. Stupid brace XD

Anywho, for timezones, I'm in EST. It's 1:52 for me.

I have a brace on and I am using my left hand. I think I'll be fine. A buckle fracture isn't broken all the way, it's... like... bent? I guess? I'm no orthopaedist, I don't know.

Thank you for concerned for my health, though. ^-^

If I continue to just use my left hand, I should be a-ok.

Well, I wish you luck in creating the thread. I'm assuming that we're going to be living in dorms right? (And if so, roommates or nah?)

-Cadeoso secretly gives @Hisseki a full restore since doesn't really like to use medicine-

Ah, roommates and dorms. Yes, they will live in dorms, and they will be assigned either in the RP or beforehand. I might do mixed, or maybe same gender, but it's a 2 per room maximum. I'll let you guys help me decide that one.

Hoo boy, left hand typing... XD Gotta practice.

Hmm, I think that I'll probably have my character be alone most likely in his dorm since I have a feeling that the Axew might cause some problems if someone else is also there with him.

Also, I'll let you guess who my other character is. :3 (If permission is granted, I will provide a character sheet for them.)

Okay, after a bit of practice, I believe I am able to use my hand "efficiently." I'm going to set up the thread if we have an order established.

As for the second character @Charlespark , I think you'll have to wait a bit. I kind of want to set the general tone before letting other people add "NPC" characters (because technically they are player-controlled)

I digress, I am going to set up the thread if the turn order has been set~

Woah, you guys sure did talk a lot while I was in church!

Well, now I digress, @Hisseki I wouldn't mind if my character shared a room with another RP-er.
And my time-zone is Central Time Zone.

I guess my character will be with his Axew in his room then since the Axew does tend to cause some problems with roommates in past roleplays...

Also, I wasn't going to introduce the character at the start, so yeah... I am planning on introducing him later in the roleplay.

Well, hopefully I've learned about the old patience lesson since waiting is one of my biggest pet peeves here...

(Especially if it takes 5 years. :p)

-a Neourk sits down playing with his blocks in the discussion-

! Welp, I'm an idiot. It seems as if Ry_Burst will be offline for the majority of this weekend. The wait is over, I'm starting it. ^-^

Well, I am not as fond of the turned based style when it comes to roleplay and such. Active/real time is where I'm at since it flows like a torrential current. (Though sometimes, that current incapacitates and puts all of us in a typhoon; which often results in the staff having to help us out in desperation.) When it comes to waiting, my patience is pretty much like a Neourk that hasn't fed in weeks.

-the Neourk swipes his sippy cup from his small table as he quickly drinks it-

@I Never I'm terribly sorry, but I'm unsure of when I'll be able to respond. I'm currently hosting a roleplay, and participating in two including this one, both of which require great detail and time to put together. Forgive my attention and obsession with detail.

@I Never I'm terribly sorry, but I'm unsure of when I'll be able to respond. I'm currently hosting a roleplay, and participating in two including this one, both of which require great detail and time to put together. Forgive my attention and obsession with detail.
Oh, that's quite alright. If you feel the need to skip, you may. If not, then good luck with making a post. Either way, I hope the other things you're participating in are going well! ^-^

Oh by the way, if I say something and it sounds mean, tell me before blowing up in my face please. No, this isn't aimed at anyone in particular, it's just a preventative measure. Sometimes, I don't know how to phrase things properly (yay being antisocial~) and I may come off as a jerk. Just tell me, and I'll try stating things differently. :'|:up: