• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Five NIghts : Sister Location : Discussion

Ooohhh waaaiiit! Are the Bidybabs the tiny things from under the desk?

I'm a idiot! xD

Yup!

image.png

Ah, that one. Yeah, I've seen that before, but it was only Markiplier's first attempt. Rats! I thought Springtrap was making a reappearance! I got excited! lol xD

RIP Foxy, too. He's honestly my favorite character from the franchise. ♥

But yah, I'd love to see some death by hand puppet goin' on here! >:3 lol

Same, although I'm oddly leaning over to liking Funtime Foxy more than the rest, which is really weird. I'm getting way too into FnaF Sister Location. After this I need to start playing the original game.

Nah, I think everyone here already has watched/ played FNAF SL, otherwise they wouldn't of joined this RP.

So you won't be sacrificed yet, yet. >:D

Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters
Exotic Butters

Thank You, Thank You! I'll be here all night! XD

Oh, fudge it. I'll just reply.

Edit: Sorry if this sounds rude, but I'm sensing some errors. One- Ennard doesn't exist on night one. They are a combination of all the animatronics endoskeletons. So, until all the animatronics are scooped, which is night 5, Ennard can't exist.

Two, the whole desk thing- that doesn't happen until night two. If you want, we could combine nights one and two.

Edit two:
Actually, @Generation Sect I like the way you portrayed Ennard. ;)

Last edited:
I agree with @Sciencewars but i think we should combine nights one and two as well. A night where nothing happens is no night at all in FNAF. Then we can put in our own "Fake Night" near the end, or make the two endings two different nights

I just made it do the animatronics have been working to make Ennard from scratch for a while, so I made Ennard an endoskeleton head with some wires as legs and arms. Sort of crawling like a spider. His mask is still in the module right now and he'll gain his actual body soon.

Also, what will happen when the animatronics are scooped? I said before they become a part of Ennard... do they just stop responding? I have some ideas, but what do you think.

Us animatronics don't want to kill the Night Guard, though Ennard does. Ennard wants to look Human, he doesn't want to stay in his heap anymore and wants to explore overground. He speaks though Baby, connecting Baby to it. But the other three I'm not entirely sure. I only assume they are trying to get revenge on the Night Guard or help Ennard/Baby. I'm still not entirely sure.

Sciencewars do you control the Bibibats because they are attacking Eggs Benedict under the desk
(Also i will refer to him as Eggs from now on on the discussion)

Baby speaks like she's programmed to kill and doesn't know. It's safe to assume all of the animatronics are like that, how Baby scooped the girl just because she got too close and was alone.