• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

Mangle greeted Freddy and paced around the room, not hearing any of their conversation.
"I KNOW YOU ARE HERE PHANTOM! SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD! I AM WILLING TO FIGHT FOR MY HONOR, FOR MY HOME, AND FOR MY LOVE!" She roared, not meaning to add the last part, getting ready to fight, sharpening her teeth and claws, her other head chomping its teeth loudly.

Felix was there frozen he 'blushed' at the last part of what mangle said he kept that to himself though. He smiled and looked for the phantom he got of the charging station and kissed freddys/Jessica's cheek

"NO I WILL NOT! I AM READY TO FIGHT YOU IF YOUR INTENTIONS ARE EVIL!" Mangle roared, trying to make herself seem as dominant as possible.
"And that kid is no longer my responsibility." She said defiantly. She flexed her claws, ready to fight if anyone tried to harm anyone in her home.

A curse was muttered under Freddy's breath. Jessica understood and let Freddy take over gratefully, retreating to consider Felix's action and words. The mascot unplugged himself and walked forward bravely to help Mangle.

"Never, I'm not going to play the pity card now that you attacked a CHILD!" Mangle said defiantly, her child code still in her brain chip. Mangle growled and her other head nipped Freddy's ear. Mangle turned in surprise.
"Freddy, you're charged!" Mangle said in surprise, but only briefly as she refocused her attention to the phantom.

Freddy was thankful that the child he rivaled with did not see the blood. "Partly. I'm not helpless, you know." He rumbled, planning to spring into action if the phantom fought him too.

"I know that, it's just that you an Felix were charging....." Mangle trailed off, focusing on battle plans and dominating this phantom. She turned around and saw Felix. Mangle walked over and checked Felix's battery charge that displayed at the back of his head.
"I bet you each have some more charging to do. Let me take care of this beast. It might be like me, and I want to negotiate with the phantom." Mangle insisted.

"Tch...I'm Not the one Who Would attack the Kid, Someone Named the 'Purple guy' Would, I was Just Getting Him Away." He said, Taking the Form Of Purple Guy, "This is what he would Look like." He said, Going to the Phantom Form Once Again.

The bear growled but stepped back obediently. He looked down at the ground while starting to recharge again. Are you hiding something from me? Jessica demanded from him, but he didn't answer. The form that the phantom had taken disturbed him more, but he easily kept back Jessica's attempts to learn what had made him go silent.

"How do I know if I can trust you?" Mangle asked, baring her teeth at the phantom. She slowly walked towards him, cautiously stepping on places without blood.
"And I don't want to hurt you either. I'm broken, just like you. I can help you." Mangle offered, getting closer to the phantom with each step until she was nose to nose with him.

"You SHOULD trust me, I've seen it, Trust me, Six Kids....Tortured, Killed, Put Into Some Suits, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, And The Other two....No one knows, But Dont worry, The 'Toys' Over their should Be Kid-Free." He said.

"I've been broken by kids, thrown away, and turned into something......turned into a monster. I'm not usually this....nice, but you can turn back, you can either keep to yourself or help us get out of here." Mangle said, an invisible tear rolling down her cheek when she thought of how Felix would have reacted to her old self, her violent self. She paused and said, "I can help....."

Mangle snapped around and ran back to Felix, no longer caring about the phantom for the moment. She wrapped herself around Felix and started licking his red cheek.
"It's okay, it's okay! Gavin's safe and it's just a phantom! Purple Guys is just a dead legend!" Mangle tried to comfort Felix and nosed him.

"RRAAHH You're NOT HELPING!" Mangle roared, bearing all of her teeth at the phantom. She continued licking Felix with her mechanical tongue, trying to make him feel better, she hugged Felix and nosed him, glaring at the phantom the whole time.

"Sure. A dead legend. I'd like to believe that." Freddy muttered. Jessica was trying harder to know what was happening, and the strain on his mind was visible. "Phantom knows it is not a legend, fox." He rumbled at Mangle in a bad temper.

"It's just a legend! If it was anyone who would make him angry, it's ME! AND I AM ALIVE!" Mangle told Freddy. She hugged Felix even tighter and licked him even more fiercely.

"DON'T YOU DARE....." Mangle trailed off thinking about how she DID see Purple Guy, and he didn't kill her. He ONLY ruined her life, her body, and her emotions.
"He isn't real!" Mangle screeched. She picked Felix up and together they traveled the vents all the way to Pirate Cove.

"Ah well, get used to it...as long as that...phantom...doesn't get into your mind. Purple Guy.....I kinda wrecked his face...." Mangle admitted. She shut all the curtains and paced around him, ready to protect her new love at all cost.

Felix kissed mangles cheek "look your awsome but I like somebody else.... I think you know how I talk to "Jess" yeah she is a girl the purple guy killed and her and Freddy share the suit" he explained

"What? Purple Guy......was mad at someone else?" Mangle asked, shocked that someone like Freddy could share his suit.
"I understand...." Mangle replied, looking down. "But let's worry about the phantom." She said unwrapping herself around Felix.

After a great battle between Freddy and Jessica, the girl won only to be met with grief. Freddy was quiet and sat down, listening to Jessica's sobs until she started to sing. "It makes no sense, yet it still helps me see. So am I soon to be, the monster that I despise?" The mascot wanted to correct her but didn't, knowing that would make her antagonize him further.

Mangle licked Felix's nose, willing to protect him no matter what.
"HEY SQUIDBRAIN SHUT UP! YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU!" Mangle screamed at the phantom. She grabbed an attatchable hook and put it on along with an eyepatch.
"Yarr, I be Pirate Mangle!" Mangle joked as she impersonated Foxy.

"I know that You Idiotic Albino Fox." He said, "Besides, Its not that hard for You to hear Anyone, Albino." He said, Paying attention to the bear now, "If you need to say something, You can Tell me." He said, Going to his Area.

"I'm fine. I'm dead inside." Freddy pushed himself back up and paced around in boredom. Then he got an idea. Instead of teleporting over to be with Mangle, which would most likely cause an outburst from the girl, he warped to the stage and picked up his microphone to check if it still worked.

The bear's head swung to glare at Mangle and Felix vacantly. The microphone worked when he tapped it, so Freddy backed up to the wall and leaned against it. "It's been years since I've seen a face around here," he began slowly, not remembering all the words to his song at first.

Goldie was standing in the corner of the room, enjoying all the drama. He smirked softly when Freddy started singing. 'Not bad old bear'. He leaned against the wall with a knowing grin on his face.