• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

Mangle found a light switch and lit up the room. Suddenly, light illuminated the dusty air....and Mangle's hideous body. Gavin laid his eyes on her and immediately screamed. Mangle's ears rang and she hid in the vent system, her head poking out, her wires strung along the vents.
"I'm so sorry!" Mangle apologized, searching for a phantom, and quite possibly a battle.

Some time later, Mangle heard a door open and footsteps rang out near the enterance. Mangle shot over above them to see the sun, something she hadn't seen in a long time. The police shone flashlights in her eyes and stepped back.
"What are you?" a policeman said.
"Your worst nightmare." Mangle replied, letting the sun shine over her destroyed and rotted out body. The policemen pulled out their guns and shot at Mangle, which went through a wire.
"You don't want to do that." Mangle threatened. The policemen shot again. Mangle shot into action, slashing the policemen's arms.
"Leave before you can make it out ALIVE!" Mangle screamed, feeling a need to protect Gavin, and more importantly Felix.

After he Heard Mangle Go, He went Behind Freddy, Insight of Gavin, "You STILL wanna be a Security Guard?" He said, "The Job Takes Guts, And a Kid Like you Wont Have the guts." He said, Gaining the form of a Human, Grabbing Gavin, and running to the entrance, "I found the Kid!"

"That's it." Freddy growled. He left the room and caught up with the other two. He took Gavin from the phantom and stood in front of the kid, angrily gazing at the police. "Utmost safety, for the kids only. No grownups allowed."

"Tch, You Wont Stop, Will you?" He said, Still in the Human Form, Going into his Phantom Form, He Quickly Went Through the wall, Going TO His Spot, And Grabbing The Same Knife That Ruined His Suit, "PREPARE!!!" He yelled, Going Back, as The Police Started Shooting, Being A Phantom, The Bullets Went Through him, Only Hitting The wall.

Felix sat there "i need to do something" he told himself as he got up and ran at the police men "just go the kid will be save here he said hoping that the clean brightness of his suit would convince them more then mangle and freddy

Mangle grabbed the kid and scrambled up the vent system as bullets rang out. Gavin started crying, and Mangle rocked him, safe in the vents. She heard screaming, but covered Gavin's ears so he wouldn't hear.
"It's gonna be okay, Gavin." Mangle said, in deep regard to protect him. "Felix and I will take care of you!"
Mangle dropped Gavin off in the room, in a hidden crevice.
"Stay here. Your life depends on it!" Mangle commanded Gavin as he sat down in place. Mangle climbed up the vents and dropped on a policeman, ripping his face open and getting used to all the screaming.

Felix made his way to Gavin and held him close to his chest "it's ok it's ok once this is over we'll get you out of here" he said blocking his ears and wiping away the tears. Gavin hugged felix back tears rolling down his cheeks "I want my mum" he said to felix "I want my mum to" felix responded

Mangle heard Felix and Gavin talking, and shot back through the vents and into her home, blood dripping from her endoskeleton.
"How are you guys?" Mangle asked, concerned for both of them. She herself caught a bullet or two and sat down to repair herself, not knowing she didn't have any spare parts until she tried to repair the holes in her skeleton.
"DANG IT! Where can I find spare parts?" Mangle asked to nobody in particular.

Gavin didn't look at mangle knowing that she would be damaged further he held tight to felix "I'm ok you just get the cops out of here and I'll return this kid home act like I found him in here and my protocols sent me with back to his house" felix said making a plan he held Gavin and with his plastic hands stroked his cheek "it's ok your safe here" he said calming him down a little

Jessica heaved a mental sigh and shut down her side enough to not see what would happen. Killing still disgusted her, but Freddy was unfazed and charged forward to deal some blows. The bullets in his body only made his movements glitchier and didn't stop him from fighting the cops.

Mangle got up and hugged Felix, patting Gavin on the head. She hugged Felix with a mess of cords and a deep regard that she had never felt before.
"I don't think we can exit the pizzarea, so we might have to just release Gavin and hope he finds a family or just take care of him here." She said as she hugged Felix again, personally vowing to not let anything happen to Felix, no matter what she would do anything to protect him.

Felix hugged mangle back he smiled "thanks" he held her "if that won't work we have to do somthing that we'd never do other wise do if we get a night guard in here we need to let him find Gavin and let the guard live" he said quietly he held Gavin "your safe"

Freddy, after taking a few bullet holes, teleported away from the police. "I'll bet they're so confused right now." He chuckled upon appearing in Mangle's home.

Mangle smiled and her wired nose rubbed against his red cheek.
"That depends if that phantom lets Gavin escape." she told Felix, aware that Felix must be on low power. "Are you on low power? I'm all charged up and can take care of Gavin while you charge." Mangle said, concerned of Felix, knowing that if another fight comes, he must be charged to his full potential.

Mangle let go and pointed to the charging station, only now aware that Freddy was in the room.
"Where did you come from? And where are the police?" Mangle asked, unsure of what all Freddy saw. She took Gavin from Felix, telling him to go charge up.
"Are you alright? I think I have some spare parts, anything but my own!" Mangle joked to Freddy, clambering up to the ceiling.

"Yoou t-two dis-dis-disgusssst me..." His glitches kicked in for real, and his endoskeleton went through another shock. The animatronic slumped against the floor with his top hat falling off. "He-he-he-help meeee!" Jessica's disembodied voice called.

Felix picked up what he knew was Jessica "are you ok" he held her up "what do you need" he said frantically he looked for somthing anything that could help

"Woah, Freddy! Are you alright? You need to be fixed up!" Mangle said, rushing to Freddy's aid, getting spare parts to fix Freddy's endoskeleton.
"And I don't care if I disgust you, it's now my job to protect anyone in my home, which is all of you right now." she justified herself by using her disfigured claw to sew what she could of Freddy's torn suit.

Jessica was finding it difficult to stay conscious from Freddy's malfunctioning existence."Why? Freddy, make it stop!" She pleaded out loud to her alternate, who was trying to keep the endoskeleton functioning correctly and couldn't respond.

Felix felt helpless he wanted to do somthing he hugged her trying to somthing "Jess if you can here me please don't go we need you. I need you" he pleaded to malfunctioning robot

"Freddy, why are you talking to yourself?" Mangle asked, not knowing of Jessica's existence. Mangle turned Freddy's head no longer dislocated, and repaired bullet wounds.
"I think you and Felix BOTH need to charge up!" Mangle said when she was done and set him up on his feet and pushed him over to the charging station.
"And Felix, your low power is making you be delirious. Both of you recharge NOW!" Mangle ordered with a fierce need to protect them.

Once Freddy no longer had to keep himself from dying, he shifted in place uncomfortably. "What's a Jess?" He inquired in an arrogant tone. Mentally, both him and his equal were screaming at each other, but he maintained the illusion of outward calm.

Felix stood there "we need charging but I'm not delirious I know what I'm talking about" he shouted at mangle he used the last of his strength to pick up Freddy and take her to a charging station

"Felix, you just need to charge up!" Mangle said, shoving Felix onto the charging station alongside Freddy and hooked both of them up to charge. After she knew that they were charging, she climbed up to the vent and held Gavin, crying, but shedding no tears. She cried to herself and stroked Gavin's back until she was ready to go back to her room. She tried to hide it from herself that Felix might love Freddy or this Jess that he talked about.

The bear shifted away from Felix in discomfort. "Freddy's going to let me do stuff for now. He wants to wait until we're fully charged." Jessica whispered to Felix. She felt a little sick from almost shutting down.

Mangle didn't hear what Jessica was saying.
"He's just being delirious, that's all." Mangle told herself, knowing that Felix was low on power and low power animations can say strange things. She fiddled with an old can of dried meats, which Gavin was interested in.
"Do you want some?" Mangle asked Gavin, who nodded his head. Mangle opened the can and handed it to Gavin, who gratefully ate it. Leaving Gavin to eat the meat, Mangle crawled over to Felix, who she thought was powered down and put her head up against the side of his.

"Hard to tell. Not awake..." Her voice trailed off when Mangle came back. Leave so I can speak! Not much times I can do this, and now you're interrupting me! She mentally raged at the fox.

Phantom Started Stalking The Animatronics now, Piercing their EndoSkeleton-Soul(?) With his gaze, "This will work..." He said, Taking the Form of a Human, and Walking over ti Gavin, "Hey Kid, You Wanna Go Home?"

Mangle sensed Jessica's rage and scrambled away from Felix. She bared all three rows of teeth at the human that suddenly appeared before Gavin and leaped at him. She shoved Gavin behind her and clawed at the human with all her might.
"NO YOU WILL NOT HURT GAVIN OR FELIX...OR FREDDY!!!!" Mangle roared ready to defend anyone who she loved.

Mangle shot after the phantom and snatched Gavin out of the Phantom's grip.
"RAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" She screeched, taking the phantom's neck and biting down on it with her rows of teeth, strangling him with loose cords and her other head bit down on the nose.
"YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITH HIM! NOTHING!" Mangle screamed.

Mangle roared in anguish, deserting Felix and Freddy to throw Gavin out of the pizzarea.
"Never come back, Gavin! Do you hear me?! And don't tell anyone we're here. Can you do that Gavin?" Mangle pleaded and Gavin nodded.
"Good, now go while I take care of the bad guy!" Mangle shooed Gavin away, and he ran off to a corner and disappeared forever, at least that's what Mangle thought. She zipped back inside and jumped up into the vents, rushing back to Felix and Freddy, ready to defend and protect them.

"Like? Maybe?" Jessica wasn't sure how to respond to Felix's question. She was stopped from thinking about it too much from Mangle's sudden appearance. "Hello Mangle!"