• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay Discussion

Hello this is Dragonslayer and I came up with a new idea: A FNAF RP! Here, you are a FNAF animatronic and you just have fun around the pizzeria and go on crazy adventures!
Rules: No swearing, no bullying, SHIPS GALORE, drama please, ONE special power if you want (teleporting, superjumping,etc.), no Mary Sues, CRAZY ADVENTURES, no most powerful or smartest or anything like that, and have fun! Contact me if you have any other questions. If we get enough people who join, I will most definitely open the RP!

Animatronics you can be:
Chica, Freddy, Bonnie, Toy versions, Nightmare versions, Balloon boy/girl, Marionette, Lolbit, Springtrap, Funtime Foxy, Fredbear, Endo, and other animatronics you come up with that I haven't!

Bio Template:
Name:
Gender (If any):
Generation:
Personality:
Appearance (Or picture):
Other Info:

Last edited:
My Bio:
Name: Mangle
Generation: AKA Broken Toy Foxy
Personality: Sneaky, smart, agile, violent, but sometimes fun loving and light hearted. She usually loves to have fun other than eating security guards, she gets kind of nerdy when someone talks about humans or the outside world.
Appearance: Mangle is an Albino animatronic fox with pink cheeks and inside of ears, broken wires, very mutilated with other head, bowtie, pink underbelly and tip of tail, but otherwise all pale white, she has one green eye and one eye that doesn't work.
Other Info: Can sneak around quietly and craves security guard flesh!

Last edited:
Sounds Fun

Name: Foxy
Generation: Unknown
Personality: Foxy is pretty quick to think, blaming others for actions they havent commited, as he likes to call his Pirate's Hunch, and while he doesn't like to admit hes wrong, he may apologize, and even then, it rarely happens.
Appearence: Foxy is a crimson fox animatronic, who wears an eyepatch to match his pirate moto, he has tattered brown shorts, along with many rips in his suit, showing easily noticeable Endoskeleton.
Other Info: Foxy tends to stay away from the other Foxies, convinced that he is the better pirate of the bunch.

Screw The Rules, OF FTW
Name:Nito
Gender (If any):Male
Generation:???
Personality:I change...
Appearance (Or picture):Much like a fox..Heres something i Colored.
Screenshot 2017-03-01 at 6.57.56 PM.png

Other Info:LELLELEELLEEL

Bio Template:
Name:phantom Foxy,
Gender (If any):male
Generation:???
Personality:UNIVERSES
Appearance (Or picture):Much like Foxy, Just Able to Go Through walls, Appear at the worst times, and Much..Much Cooler
Other Info:LELELLEL

Name: Jessica, but goes by Freddy usually.
Generation: Original (FNaF 1)
Personality: Her more dominant personality is Freddy's, who is bossy and apathetic. Freddy does not let anyone know about Jessica. What remains of Jessica is more emotional and caring of other people. While Freddy tolerates Bonnie best when he is quiet, Jessica would like to be friends with him, but cannot due to her other personality's overbearingness.
Appearance: torn up, dirty suit with wires hanging out. When Jessica is in control, the top hat and bowtie are removed; small white dots appear instead of Freddy's blue eyes. Carries the microphone only during work hours.
Other Info: Freddy can teleport.

Last edited:
Name: felix (toy bonnie)
Gender (If any): male
Generation: toy
Personality: bonnie is quite shy and quiet, he loves to spend time alone or with Freddy . He will put himself in front of others in means to protect them, even though he may hate them. Felix (the Hooman) is very much the same as toy bonnie
Appearance (Or picture): da picture
Other Info: has a crush on Freddy/ Jessica

Attachments

• IMG_0170.PNG
    IMG_0170.PNG
    100.1 KB · Views: 27