1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Trailer For 18th Pokémon Movie

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

pokemon.jpg

The first trailer for the 18th Pokémon movie has been released along with a few small details. The trailer can be seen below and shows off Groudon, Kyogre and a shiny Rayquaza. The trailer teases that a few more legendary Pokémon may find their way to being in the movie in time.​

A poster for the movie has revealed that the Pikachu short to be released alongside the film will feature Pikachu, Meowth and Dedenne. The title of the movie and the short will be revealed at a later date. Pokémon the Movie: 2015 will be released in Japan on the 18th of July.

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Dec 14, 2014.

1. UmbralHero
      UmbralHero
      oh gods yes. Also I see a Braxien and a Luxray on the short cover. Possible spoilers?
      Mojaki likes this.
    2. Green Dragon
      Green Dragon
      Maybe who's-her-face "Kalos Queen" is in.
    3. UmbralHero
      UmbralHero
      That was my first thought, but I don't see Fennekin
    4. Skyheart42
      Skyheart42
      Um... what was the 17th movie..? The last one I knew of was the 16th, with Genesect and Mega Mewtwo..
    5. Green Dragon
      Green Dragon
      The 17th move was the Diancie Movie. You can watch the whole thing on Youtube.
    6. Jhan Garc
      Jhan Garc
      Hooooopaaaaaaa!!!!!
    7. Jugboy
      Jugboy
      Let's see Gothita, Braixen, Gourgeist and Luxray.... oh and look, a Florges, Noibat and Snorlax too. Coincedence that Pumpkaboo, Luxio, Fennekin and that the others are standing next to Ash, Clemont and Serena's pokemon? I think not.
    8. FalChromiforme
      FalChromiforme
      "other megas" being Hoopa, pretty much.
    9. bioaura
      bioaura
      Omg so epic especially the shiny mega rayquaza :o! But im still wondering what can hoopa have to do with all of this in the movie XD and -crosses fingers- I hope I can see a legendary showdown from legends of each region XP
    10. Scar-demon the Umbreon
      Scar-demon the Umbreon
      @Skyheart42 the new movie Diancie and the cacoon of destruction is 17th.
    11. psychicdratini
      psychicdratini
      Hoopa unbound form. I mean every mythical (for the most part) has its own movie.
      Mew-mew2 vs mew
      Celebi-pokemon 4ever
      Jirachi- jirachi wish maker
      Deoxys - destiny Deoxys
      Manaphy- pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea
      Darkrai- rise of darkrai
      Arceus- arceus and the jewel of life
      Shaymin- giratina and the sky warrior
      Phione isn't a myth or legendary(shouldn't be at least)
      Victini had two i think
      Keldeo had that one kyreym one (i forget the name)
      Meloetta was in a LOT of episodes
      Genesect and the ledgend awakened
      Diancie and the cocoon of destruction.
      Hoopa is in this one.
    12. Scar-demon the Umbreon
      Scar-demon the Umbreon
      Keldeo and Kyreym - Keldeo and the Swords of Justice
    13. psychicdratini
      psychicdratini
      Luxray=clemonts luxio
      Braxien=serenas fennekin
      Gourgeist=jessies pumpkaboo
      The rest are likely
      Florges-serena
      Snorlax -????
      Noibat-ash(i would say james but it is hanging out with clemonts chespin, soo...)
      gothita-who knows?

Oh yeaaahhhh...

Not necessarily... all of thr main protagonists pokemon are here so serenas fennekin must evolve. Plus it will likely become fully evolved eventually.
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    14. StellarWind Elsydeon
      StellarWind Elsydeon
      It could be that many of these Pokemon are featured in the movie but have no relation to Pokemon belonging to the main cast. I wouldn't be surprised if Serena's Fennekin and Clemont's Luxio would evolve, however.

What I'm curious about is the absence of a specific creature which was implied to join Ash's team - although I suspect that means that it would only travel with him temporarily Larvitar-style. Not sure if I should be surprised or relieved.
      AzureEdge likes this.
    15. Green Dragon
      Green Dragon
      WAIT WAHT CLEMONT HAS A LUXIO. Need to catch up with the series nowwwww!
    16. Chaos Vulpix 7
      Chaos Vulpix 7
      I think that big ring pretty much confirms Hoopa. And for those who don't know, Goomy has been confirmed to be Ash's newest Pokemon :D
    17. Rovenz
      Rovenz
      Well since this comment was old, they released the name of the movie.
      Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
      (I know this thread is old though.)

Gothita-Citizen
      Florges-Citizen or Serena
      (idk)

Ash might have switched out his Pokémon to have Snorlax, don't ask me, I am not the brains and I do not hack.

Goodra, goodbye, Noibat, hello. For me, Ash's team is confirmed! (That's what I think, last team member is so smarts!)
      Pikachu, Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noibat, MEGA CHARIZARD X!!! (boom!)

Kyurem is not a Mythical though.
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
    18. seel129
      seel129
      is that gothita going to be Serena's new pokemon and maybe that florges to(I herd she's gettin' an eevee too)