• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

First Trailer For 18th Pokémon Movie

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
pokemon.jpg

The first trailer for the 18th Pokémon movie has been released along with a few small details. The trailer can be seen below and shows off Groudon, Kyogre and a shiny Rayquaza. The trailer teases that a few more legendary Pokémon may find their way to being in the movie in time.​

A poster for the movie has revealed that the Pikachu short to be released alongside the film will feature Pikachu, Meowth and Dedenne. The title of the movie and the short will be revealed at a later date. Pokémon the Movie: 2015 will be released in Japan on the 18th of July.

Let's see Gothita, Braixen, Gourgeist and Luxray.... oh and look, a Florges, Noibat and Snorlax too. Coincedence that Pumpkaboo, Luxio, Fennekin and that the others are standing next to Ash, Clemont and Serena's pokemon? I think not.

Omg so epic especially the shiny mega rayquaza :o! But im still wondering what can hoopa have to do with all of this in the movie XD and -crosses fingers- I hope I can see a legendary showdown from legends of each region XP

Hoopa unbound form. I mean every mythical (for the most part) has its own movie.
Mew-mew2 vs mew
Celebi-pokemon 4ever
Jirachi- jirachi wish maker
Deoxys - destiny Deoxys
Manaphy- pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea
Darkrai- rise of darkrai
Arceus- arceus and the jewel of life
Shaymin- giratina and the sky warrior
Phione isn't a myth or legendary(shouldn't be at least)
Victini had two i think
Keldeo had that one kyreym one (i forget the name)
Meloetta was in a LOT of episodes
Genesect and the ledgend awakened
Diancie and the cocoon of destruction.
Hoopa is in this one.

Hoopa unbound form. I mean every mythical (for the most part) has its own movie.
Mew-mew2 vs mew
Celebi-pokemon 4ever
Jirachi- jirachi wish maker
Deoxys - destiny Deoxys
Manaphy- pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea
Darkrai- rise of darkrai
Arceus- arceus and the jewel of life
Shaymin- giratina and the sky warrior
Phione isn't a myth or legendary(shouldn't be at least)
Victini had two i think
Keldeo had that one kyreym one (i forget the name)
Meloetta was in a LOT of episodes
Genesect and the ledgend awakened
Diancie and the cocoon of destruction.
Hoopa is in this one.
Keldeo and Kyreym - Keldeo and the Swords of Justice

Luxray=clemonts luxio
Braxien=serenas fennekin
Gourgeist=jessies pumpkaboo
The rest are likely
Florges-serena
Snorlax -????
Noibat-ash(i would say james but it is hanging out with clemonts chespin, soo...)
gothita-who knows?

Oh yeaaahhhh...

Maybe who's-her-face "Kalos Queen" is in.
Not necessarily... all of thr main protagonists pokemon are here so serenas fennekin must evolve. Plus it will likely become fully evolved eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It could be that many of these Pokemon are featured in the movie but have no relation to Pokemon belonging to the main cast. I wouldn't be surprised if Serena's Fennekin and Clemont's Luxio would evolve, however.

What I'm curious about is the absence of a specific creature which was implied to join Ash's team - although I suspect that means that it would only travel with him temporarily Larvitar-style. Not sure if I should be surprised or relieved.

Well since this comment was old, they released the name of the movie.
Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
(I know this thread is old though.)

Gothita-Citizen
Florges-Citizen or Serena
(idk)

Ash might have switched out his Pokémon to have Snorlax, don't ask me, I am not the brains and I do not hack.

Goodra, goodbye, Noibat, hello. For me, Ash's team is confirmed! (That's what I think, last team member is so smarts!)
Pikachu, Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noibat, MEGA CHARIZARD X!!! (boom!)

Keldeo and Kyreym - Keldeo and the Swords of Justice
Kyurem is not a Mythical though.

Last edited by a moderator: