1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Ever TV DVD Awards

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Doctor Oak, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Anything you agree/disagree with?

I personally don't agree with this category:

Because, apart from The Office, i havn't heard of them. And The Office sucked for rewatching, unless in a large group like in school or something.

I do however agree with Once more with Feeling being nominated for best Featurette ^^. That, however, is not the episode but something they did for the series on the DVD.

Katie may be able to clear up what exactly it is with her Merch Knowledge and the fact she has the DVD. ^^

#1 Doctor Oak, Sep 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  2. Definately going for Simpsons 4. But, if they had the Prisoner under British shows, that would be my vote. The Prisoner rocked out loud. :D

3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

I'm too tired to do so now but I'll look into it tomorrow morning if nobody else has already. I'm pretty sure it was a featurette that showed the making of the episode but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyways, I'll definitely be voting for Buffy's nominee. How could I not?

And I totally agree with them picking Freaks and Geeks as one of the best 90s series'. It's a very good show that got axed early solely because of a bad networking.
    Although... I still think Buffy season 2 or 3 was better ;p

4. The office used to be one of my favorate shows. Its just so cheesey. Gareth is my favorate character.