• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

First Competive Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I am new to meta game. I just need help with movesets, and EV/IV. I know how to train them i just need to know where to put them.
With that being said these are the pokemon I want to use.
-Charizard
-Snorlax
-Ampharos
-Poliwrath
-Lurcario
-Pidgeotto
-Umbreon
-SandSlash

Movesets, EV/IV placement, Natures and subs would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
The Doctor's Clinic Rules and Guidelines said:
7. Finally, don't just post a team of 6 Pokemon and expect us to make all your movesets from scratch - at least go as far as to suggest your own ideas for movesets, as well as making sure we know exactly what you want each Pokemon to do for you. Going back to the point about asking us to pick your team members for you, the Clinic is for giving advice and helping people along, not for people to ask for other members to make all their movesets from scratch because they're too lazy to do it themselves.

I think this rule speaks for itself. A lot of the Pokemon in your team can fulfil a wide range of different roles, so chucking random movesets at you isn't going to help here. You think about your movesets first, post your ideas and what you feel you want most out of each Pokemon, then you will get advice.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Gravedigging with bad advice...and as you were informed Pokefin, that right there was your last chance.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.