• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open First colony

In the year 2118 humans have colonized the moon, Mars, currently working on a way to colonize Venus. multiple space stations are spreaded through out the sol solar system. With the help of the corporation Celdion humans set their eyes on their first interstellar colony located on Edris prime in the Quazer system roughly ten hundred light years away from earth. Three hundred thousand humans were chosen for the trip some leaving their families behind.

Do to unexpected course of events the colonists were brought to a different planet sixty thousand light years from earth.

Now the colonist must learn how to adapt to their new planet. unaware of the dangers that the planet has to offer.

character bio
Name
specialty (what their employment will be.)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Currently busy with a bunch of things, and I need to manage what i'm doing on this site: some forums i am on are still on hiatus, so I will not post a form now. I think I will wait until more details have emerged but I am definitely interested.