• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Firefox Sprites, LAWL!11!

'cause when I've realized I'm unable to do ANY of my numerous tasks, I do something else entirely!

Avoidance, FTW!

So, yar. I have NO talent for spriting, but it's something to do to past the time, vw00t!

Pika-Gijinka-Sprite.png

It's a male Pikachu Gijinka!11!!!1!1!!!(one)11!!

Kill me now. xD

YAY! Some one else who can actually put together sprites!!!!!!! Seeing as your artistic talents are already there, spriting shouldnt be too hard for you. Keep up the good work and submit sum to the TC Maker.....cause I guess I'm the only one who can see what people are really posting...XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sure beats just a plain new shading job ^^

My advice to you is try spiriting some of your RP characters for the heck of it. I'd be interested seeing how they turned out. As for this guy, I can't say I have any complaints. I think it looks just fine. Definitely would like to see more from you, tho ;)

And we talked about that inspiration-for-other-things type of avoidance in my psychology class once XD

Reiu-Sprites.png

LMAO, look it are is be Reiu, both as a Charmander and as a Charmeleon. His face-stripe as a Charmeleon is on the OTHER side of his face.

It looks like a cruddy recolor, but I spent forever on it. 'cause I kinda phail like that.

Lotsa shades, vw00t!

>

Reiu-Sprites.png

LMAO, look it are is be Reiu, both as a Charmander and as a Charmeleon. His face-stripe as a Charmeleon is on the OTHER side of his face.

It looks like a cruddy recolor, but I spent forever on it. 'cause I kinda phail like that.

Lotsa shades, vw00t!

>