• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fire Emblem vs Legend of Zelda (discussion)

Which Franchise do you guys like more?

• Total voters
Well, I've been out for... A couple of days and I've just seen this. I just wanted to say that I'll gladly like to join and take the role of Revali and Corrin if I still can, and I'll probably add 2 more characters later, probably a neutral Fire Lizalfos and an Altean Griffon Rider, if that's OK. I'll write their bios later.

For my next post all you people who haven't played LoZ Breath of the Wild will need a rfrence map of Hyrule.

342_170309160320_1_lit.jpg

Ignore all the blue dots
Regional descriptions
Faron: A dense rain forest, the Dragon Farosh lives in this area. Also a small port town called Lurlin village
Necluda: Has small groups of trees scattered about, and few plateaus. Home to Hateno Village.
Lanayaru: A swamp and wetlands. Home to the fish people of Zora's Domain.
Akkala: A deciduous forest that always has fall colors. Houses Fort Akkala
Eldin: Volcanic region, Home to the rock people of Goron City.

That's all you'll need for right now!

Well, here are my characters. Also, I'd like to take Reina role. Yeah, I'm going to take the maximum number of characters, so this means that I will do my best in this Roleplay.

Name: Ocero.
Birth place:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 220 lbs.
Hair: Nothing; just scales.
Eyes: Bright Green
Clothing: He only wears the typical Lizalfos Armor, though he'll add it some extra pieces on his chest and on his tail.
Identifying Marks: Multiple scars on his underside. His horn has some cracks.
Personality: Quite temperamental and rude, yet still, he would be easily persuaded with food. Quite intelligent for being a Lizalfos. He also has the ability to speak. When he is angry, he will not doubt in attacking or breathe fire.
Race: Fire-Breath Lizalfos.
Past: He lived in a small cave with another bunch of Lizalfos in the Death Mountain. Though he never had very good fighting skills, he highlighted in his stealth and camouflage abilities.Recently, due to the war, the rest of his gang started to attack more passers-by and decided to leave them. Now, he wanders around Central Hyrule, trying to win someone's trust.
Weapons: Reinforced Lizal Spear, Lizal Forked Boomerang, and Reinforced Lizal Shield.
Other: John Cena.

Name: Friedrich.
Birth place: a small village in Ferox.
Height: 5, 7 feet.
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair: Gray and straight.
Eyes: Dark Blue.
Clothing: The typical Gryphon Rider armor.
Identifying Marks: Long white beard. Also, the feathers of his Gryphon's head, called Mistral, are white instead of brown.
Personality: Tough. he rarely shows kindness or empathy. He really likes to fight and training. He is kinda good with animals, and will not attack them unless it is truly a question of life or death.
Skills: Deliverer and Lancebreaker.
Class: Gryphon Rider.
Past: He lived happily in a small village in the Reign of Ferox. One day, he found his gryphon. At first, the beast was kinda neglected and denied any kind of help, but, years passed and Friedrich managed to win the gryphon's trust. He decided to join the Ylisse Army when he fought with Chrom and learned about the reign of Ylisse.
Weapons: Killer Axe, Steel Axe.

It is kinda lucky that you made this RP. I've been thinking a lot trying to make a Fire Emblem-Pokemon RP, but I can't think about a good plot.

Name: Ashei
Birth place: Ylisse?
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 170 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Black and blue Dread Fighter Armor(Fire Emblem Echoes version).
Identifying Marks: A scar on his right cheek
Personality: Adhei is the Strong-Silent type, but not afraid to speak when he needs to. He is an extremely deadly force on the Battlefield. Relatively Polite and kind, but not afraid to state his opinions.
Skills: Astra
Class: Dread Fighter( Echoes version)
Race: N/A
Past: Not much is known of Ashei before he joined the Shepards
Weapons: Killing Edge

So Astral, you got me to help out with plot for this but forgot to link me to the RP... um...

I'll take Darunia, Ruto, Sheik, and OoT Link, if possible. I'd also like to throw in my custom character, who I'll make the sheet for a bit. Think someone might be able to tell me what I've missed so far?

@DaVioletAce, Since you're Lucina, you'd follow Ylisse into battle, Alongside Ashei, Lon'qu, Cordelia, Friedrich, Chrom, and Robin. Which, we have to wait for @Jagson to post.:)

@Eeveechu151, nothing too eventful to be honest. Link and a small group of soliders almost killed Marth, but Marth summoned the other Fire Emblem countries to safe himself. King Rhoam, seeing this, started the ritual of Time and summoned the LoZ heroes.