• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fire Emblem vs Legend of Zelda (discussion)

Which Franchise do you guys like more?

• Total voters
RP Thread https://pokecharms.com/threads/fire-emblem-vs-legend-of-zelda-rp.17127/

1,000 years ago, a deity was born. His name was Tynyzia. For that thousand years, Tynyzia lived as a mortal. The deity lived in the countries of Hyrule and Altea. All he felt in those thousand years was disgust. He found a deep hatred of Mankind, so now he seeks power to destroy Altea and Hyrule. During his travels, Tynyzia heard legends of two all-powerful objects, The Fire Emblem and the Triforce.Tynyzia, lacking the power to destroy mankind without these objects, enlisted the help of two villians from their respective countries, Medeus and Ganondorf. With Ganondorf's,Medeus's,and Tynyzia's powers combined, they were able to bring Altea through dimensions to Hyrule. To the point where Altea was short boat ride away form Hyrule. Tynyzia having control of hatred and mischief, was able to fill Marth with enough Hatred towards Altea's new Neighboring country, that he declared war on Hyrule.

Now I know what you Fire Emblem fans are saying,"I wanna be someone from Awakening or Fates," You will get to be someone from those games,but there is some plot stuff that has to go down first.

The position in the Zelda Timeline is in Breath of the Wild before Calamity Ganon kills everybody. So yes, Hyrule has Guardians

For all you people who are going to make OCs, there are three sides to choose from.

1.Be on Altea's team
2. Be on Hyrule's Team
3. Refuse to choose a side and try to stop the war.

Early in the story, Altea will discover they're out matched and use Breidablik to summon entire countries from the Fire Emblem Franchise. Hyrule, seeing this will use timeshift stones to travel through time and enlist the help of various Links and other heroes throughout the LoZ franchise.

Rules
  1. Follow Pokecharm's Rules
  2. Light swearing is allowed, but keep in mind, this is set in medieval times, so no dropping F bombs and stuff like that.
  3. Moderate Violence is allowed
  4. Romance is allowed, because that's reoccurring feature in the FE Franchise now. BUT, keep it PG
  5. 5 character limit
  6. Also, if a battle between characters goes on for too long, I'll decide who wins by who is the better Roleplayer
  7. No Godmoding guys, don't dodge every single attack that get's thrown at you.
  8. One Guardian per person.
  9. To prove you read everything, put John Cena in you other section

Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Identifying Marks:
Personality:
Skills: (If there from and Fire Emblem Country)
Class: (If from a Fire Emblem country)
Race: (If from Hyrule)
Past:
Weapons:
Other:

Canon Charcter that are availible
Breath of the Wild Link: Taken by me!
Skyward Sword Link:
Majora's Mask Link: @DiamondPikachu
Ocarina of Time Link: @Eeveechu151
Twilight Princess Link:
Wind Waker Link:
A Link to the Past Link:
A link between worlds Link: @Fraseandchico
Revali: @Justalonelyaxew
Mipha:
Daruk:
Urbosa:
Ocarina of Time Impa:
Skyward Sword Impa:
Twilight Princess Zelda:
Breath of the Wild Zelda: @Fraseandchico
Guardian Slot 1: Taken by me!
Guardian Slot 2: @Absol_Chiliarch
Guardian Slot 3:
Guardian Slot 4:
Guardian Slot 5:
Guardian Slot 6:
Guardian Slot 7:
Guardian Slot 8:
Princess Ruto: @Eeveechu151
Darunia: @Eeveechu151
Skull Kid:
Midna and Wolf Link: @Absol_Chiliarch
Tetra:
Sheik: @Eeveechu15+
Dark Link:@Absol_Chiliarch
Ghirham: @koopa000
If you have anymore Loz characters, I'll gladly put them down.

Ike:
Roy: Taken by Me
Hector:
Marth: Taken by Me!
Chrom: @Jagson
Ephraim:
Alm: @DiamondPikachu
Robin(M): @Jagson
Xander: @Jagson
Ryoma:
Takumi: Me!
Leo:
Lon'qu: Taken by me!
Eliwood:
Wrys:
Lyn:
Lucina: @DaVioletAce
Tharja:
Camilla:
Hinoka:
Sakura:
Elise: Me!
Tiki:
Nowi:
Corrin (F):@Justalonelyaxew
Cordelia: Taken by Me!
Erika:
Azura:
Caeda:
Lissa:
Celica:
Reina: @Justalonelyaxew
@DiamondPikachu
Silas: @Eeveechu151
Kaze: @Eeveechu151
If you have any FE characters, I'll Gladely put 'em down.

The RP will start when Marth summons the rest of the Fire Emblem kingdoms. A majority of the fighting will happen in Hyrule, due to it being bigger.

Last edited:
Name: Eli
Birth place: Under Greith's rule when he was alive
Height: 6'3
Weight: 157.85 lb
Hair: Dirty blonde, shaggy
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: A blue mage robe, white t-shirt, gray shorts, beige boots, and black fingerless glives
Identifying Marks: Eli has a white bandage wrapping around his whole right arm, which is where he holds his tonbs
Personality: Eli is short-tempered and stubborn, and often doesn't make friends. Mercy is the last thing he thinks of on the battlefield.
Skills: (If there from and Fire Emblem Country) Focus
Class: (If from a Fire Emblem country) Mage
Race: (If from Hyrule) N/A
Past: His mother disrespected him, causing him to be deyermined to impress her.
Weapons: Fire Tomb, Thunder Tomb, Excalibur Tomb (Will learn Sagittate Tom later in the RP, maybe Aura Tomb)
Other: He would try to beat John Cena.

Actually, here Is An OC For Fire Emblem. You, DaVioletAce And Diamond Pikachu Might Recognise Him. Also Can I Have A link between Worlds Link?

Name: Soreo Blano
Birth place: Izumo(But Works in Hoshido, Nohr, And The Invisible Kingdom)
Height: 5''11
Weight: ??
Hair: Silver And Messy
Eyes: purple
Clothing: Greenish-white Chestplate and leggings, Blue Gloves
Identifying Marks: A Single Dragon Scale On His Forearm.
Personality: Kind, but can be Deadly in a fight, very open, and doesn't hesitate to say his opinion
Skills: (If there from and Fire Emblem Country): Astra, Ultra Astra(Remember, My Creation.), Shadow Strikes(Another Creation)
Class: (If from a Fire Emblem country): Bow-Knight(After His Story)
Past: Soreo Was Born Into Izumo Royalty, However, When young, His Father And Mother Were Killed By Nohrain warriors For Withholding Information, Then Izumo Got Burned, Naturally, Soreo Led The people of Izumo And himself Away, After Years Of Military Training, Soreo Became One Of The Generals Of The Hoshido Army During A War With Nohr, With The help of Friends, Both Hoshido And Nohr Ended The War By The Killing Anakos, Doing Witch Changed The World To Fuse With The Normal Universe. Soreo Is Now The General Of The Invisible Kingdom Army.
Weapons Levin Sword
Other: John Cena.

I'm going to post here, just so people don't end up surprised to see me in the actual RP thread. Heh...

Oh, and about Midna and Wolf Link, if someone gets Twilight Princess Link they're a seperate entity from Wolf Link, right?