• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem: Valentia Heroics Of Hope(Redo Discussion)

(Note: This is a Redo of an RP I made a while back. enjoy!)
So, I've Been Playing Fire Emblem: Shadows Of Valentia Recently, And I Decided To Make An RP Based On Valentia, This Will Take Place 29 Years after the Game, And Alm And Celica Will Have Had Children, Alm Is The New King of Rigel, And Celica Is The New Queen Of Zofia, And they Have had Children, However, Duma And Mila Are Reawakening, And Duma Is Still Mad With Power And Has Already Sealed Mila's Power.
Rules:
  1. Cannot Stress This Enough: READ THE FREAKING ROLEPLAY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. No One Liners
  3. Falchion Is Still In Alm's Hands, But The Royal Blade Could Be Taken A Bit Later On In The RP.
  4. There Will Be two Princes And two Princesses
  5. You Can Only Hold One proper Item At A Time.
  6. Remember, Your Item Can Be A Weapon. if not, you have a basic weapon.
Onto The Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Item:
Lv:
Class:
Past:
Home:
Bloodline:

My Form:

Name: Guan Fasis Rudolf(Although He Doesn't Know Who His FAMILY Are)
Appearance: Green, Messy hair, Blue Shoulder pad, Brown Eyes, Peachy Skin, Red Top, Brown Trousers, Black Shoes, A Backpack. A Strange Mark on His Right Hand.
Personality: Considered A bandit Of Sorts Despite The Fact That he Only Commences raids On Actual Bandits, A Bit Cold Hearted At First, But Kind Deep Down, And Respects The Rigelian Empire.
Weapons: Sword
Item: Lightning Sword
Lv: 5
Class: Mercenary
Past: He Cannot Remember It.
Home: Rigel Woods
Bloodline: Unbeknownst to Him, The Bloodline Of The Regelian Empire

Name: Alheim
Appearance: Blue Dread Fighter cloak. Green hair, similar to Alm's but not as messy. He has bit more of stern face.
Personality: just like Alm, but little more serious.
Weapons: Royal Sword? If he can have it.
Item: None
Lv: 14
Class: Dread Fighter
Past: To be revealed
Home: Rigel
Bloodline: Alm's son.