• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP

Who is your favorite beast unit in Fates?

• Total voters
That does seem like a good twist for what Shard can do. But how will the summon work? From what I saw in fan comics(May or may not be official) they use the orbs on the shrine like summoning area(Not sure what to call it.) And the character appears from a flash of light.

Name: Jared Leaf
Class: Knight
Skills: Myrmidon
Weapon: Bronze Sword
Appearance: Jared Leaf wears mostly brown wool for clothes and a green scarf, not to mention his blond hair. He has brown boots and jeans.
Personality: Jared feels like he's not noticed, so he learned how to fight with a sword so he could at least be useful. He's always willing to prove himself, but does get scared when he's overwhelmed.
Backstory(Optional): See personality
Others: N/A

We could. Fen can decide whether or not he wants Yacker to join, and of course he's gonna say yes.
I'm going to try to get everyone to have one or two characters in the active story during the coming chapters, but I think five units is good enough to begin Chapter 2 with. You and Lucas should be able to come in during the next chapter.

I don't think Katla or Roger would appear this early. Also, Shizuko and Cyrin are to appear on the same chapter with Shizuko being the first to recruit then recruiting Cyrin with her.

Hey, uh, just thought I'd remind you all that I'm gonna start Xenologue 1 once you finish up the chapter. Right now I know me and @Takumeme666420 are in it, but I'm willing to take anyone else who wants to be in it. I thought Yacker was gonna show up in that but I guess not :p

Well, we don't need that- there's only gonna be three until the paths converge. Maybe we can just put the Xenologue posts in Spoilers? Just highlight and go to the little "+" in a box, it opens up a draw down menu, and one of the options is Spoiler. No need to clog up the forums with a whole other thread :p

Let's wait one or two more days. If he doesn't show up, then we'll just write the thing about Yacker out of the story and replace it with someone else.
Also Perseus and Carnel will be fine. One royal leading one Denzian army should be good enough, and Carnel will only fight Perseus.

I've been thinking about it and I think that Katla and Roger should appear on maybe Chapter 5 or 6. They could be hinted in previous chapters. Shizuko and Cyrin could possibly appear on maybe... Chapter 3 or 4.

Alright. Y'know, I should probably give an outline of where we're going, shouldn't I?
Chapter 2: Centai Castle Town - Meet Princess Weiss
Chapter 3: Woods outside of Centai Castle Town
Chapter 4: Bandit Camp - Meet Cole and Maria
Chapter 5: Border town of Gitinia - Meet Prince Kiran and Lady Lily - Vs Prince Aindreas
Chapter 6: Outskirts of Fort Brexit
Chapter 7: Fort Brexit Interior - Meet Prince Carnel
Chapter 8: No Man's Land - Vs Dark Sage
Chapter 9: Hidden Village (Lucas' idea)
Chapter 10: No Man's Land - Vs Prince Perseus
We'll figure out where we're headed from there, but I think these locations work for the first few chapters and the plot.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Is it okay if I make a dark knight OC that is at Chapter 4? He’s like a mercenary, but only for good people and someone paid him to take care of the bandits