• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Finion's Totally legitimate battle tournament ... thingy

"Oh my gosh you actually responded! That's brilliant, that's great, thank you! Erm- Oh right yeah. So we never really got to battle when I met you at Solaurea but I did see you battle and get to know you a little bit. I've stopped all the tournaments and stuff for a little bit and settled down where I grew up, I was wondering if you would be interested in a ... battle tournament league thingy- I don't know the specific terminology for it. BASICALLY, do you just wanna friendly couple of matches with me and some other people down at my parents berry farm?"

*This is a closed RP discussion, if you have not been invited you cannot post in here. If you are potentially interested in joining start a conversation with me and we'll see ; p*

@Captain Cardboard
@Grand Master Koop
@DarkHydraT
@Blxckwolf
@Mango137

Basic plot
A small group of trainers meet up with one another at someones farm to commence in some friendly bouts and hang out. That's it, that's literally it. The bulk of the RP will be made up of character interactions as well as battles.

Rules
1) Okay so like the basic rules of Pokecharm's and all that stuff. I've linked it here I would suggest just freshening yourself up on it as whilst they are basic they are important.

2) Be creative, battling will be like the anime so moves are malleable and can be applied differently. Things like using two moves at once is allowed but don't make it OP, no protects and hyper beams at the same time. Something like a thunder punch in one hand and a fire punch in another is okay or an iron tail and an iron head whilst rolling is cool as well. This isn't really that clear so I'll just say something if you're out of line a little and feel free to call me out as well if you want ; p

3) Be fair in fights. Try and understand what the other person wants to get out of it as well. Basically no power playing, not dodging everything or auto landing attacks. I know its like the anime but you can't quickly pop a swords dance in an instance before the enemy has anytime to do anything and then launch your own attack.

4)PG-13, no blood or anything. If you want to try romance have the other persons consent and obviously nothing above the innocent and pure peck that is known as a kiss.

5) I don't know I'll probably think of something I've forgotten.

6) HAVE FUN YEAH ; P

PS: I'm sorry my rules essentially turned into a mild ramble. We're all civil here so I don't think anyone will do any of the rule breaking.

Bio template
Name: (Include nicknames)

Personality:
Backstory: (In depth or footnotes I do not mind)
Pokemon:

About Pokemon

1) Your character has access to all of their Pokemon. Fights will still be in a 6v6 format but your trainer can switch their Pokemon between battles as freely as they choose.
2) When writing down your Pokemon you can leave it at their species and nickname but if you want to add personalities that's fine by me.
3)In terms of moves and abilities you do not have to note them down as finding them out through the RP would be a lot more interesting I find. The move amount is unlimited but nothing absurd. A Pokemon will have preferred move sets and styles. For example Finion's Infernape is a more physical attacker, his Politoed is a special attacker and his Zoroark is a mix but relies heavily on the same moves over and over. Once again I'll say something if its a bit much XD
4) Mega evolution and Legendaries of course have to approved by Admins but battle bonds (As long as they follow the Pokecharm rules) are approved by me (I think?). Feel free to test them out here if you wish. An adequate description of their appearance and abilities and an explanation of how the trainer and the Pokemon found and developed this unique ability will be all I request. Once again, rather lenient, feel free to test them here.
5) Some other thing I probably forgot.

IMPORTANT
This is my first time kind of leading a RP. If you feel like I've missed anything important or crucial in this set up post please tell me ;p It's your RP as much as it is mine.

Last edited:
Yes! It has finally arrived~!

Name: Shiori Fujimoto, aka Karpman
Appearance: Standing at about 5'10" and weighing in at 150 lbs, Shiori also has scruffy black hair and blue eyes. Our man has two main outfits. In his first outfit, his normal clothes, Shiori wears a relatively worn-looking t-shirt and jeans as well as tennis shoes and a small backpack. Shiori's second outfit, however, is what he is going to be wearing most of the time for the tournament. It is his Karpman Costume. A large Magikarp mask covers his entire head, and he wears a red track suit over his normal clothes. Shiori also wears red gloves and boots while in this costume. TL DR: a guy with a Magikarp for a head in a red track suit. But Shiori's probably not going to be wearing his Karpman costume,
Personality: Upon first meeting Shiori, he would probably come off as a person of low self-esteem and self-confidence, but generally well-meaning and mild mannered. He is heavily driven by his moral compass, and likes to travel and watch Pokemon Battles. If he gets into a battle, however, he tends to freeze up and doubt his moves. That's where his Karpman disguise comes in! While dressed as Karpman, a hero Shiori made up, he... well... he acts like an anime protagonist. So basically dramatic, over the top, and super confident. Because Karpman is a hero. And heroes never give up.
Backstory: Shiori grew up as the son of a fisherman in Vermilion City. He had many siblings, but his family was poor. In order to help his family earn more money, Shiori went out into the world to earn money as a Pokemon Trainer. He really enjoyed battling, even if he wasn't very good at it. All the losses he took severely damaged his confidence, and he found that the only way to battle well was to act like someone else. So he made up a hero and acted like one, and continues to travel around battling and trying to earn money to send back to his family in Vermilion City. As of now, he has gotten a job as an actor and had a role in the Invaders movie, where he was a fan-favorite character of a hacker that turns good and helps the defense force.
Pokemon: Tsunamu the Gyarados, Raza the Zoroark, Beast the Magikarp, Riptide the Feebas, Beauty the Feebas, Tethys the Milotic

Last edited:
Name: Toby Taylor, (Your Cockyness)

Appearance: Standing at 6'10 and weighing 143 pounds, Toby has fair skin, brown eyes and neatly combed brown hair that reaches his shoulders. He tends to wear a purple trenchcoat with black clothes underneath it, although he sometimes switches it up by wearing a pristine red suit when the occasion calls for it. Lately he's taken to wearing a flat cap, mostly because it is easier to avoid eye contact that way. Over the years, the stress on his shoulders by rebuilding the Burned Tower and managing events took its toll in slight bags under his eyes and a couple of gray hairs he dyes religiously and denies the existence of even harder.

Personality: Toby enjoys toying with his opponents, spreading status conditions around left and right and making it look like his opponent is in control before ruthlessly taking control back into his own hands with one devestating blow. Even though he is a capable battler, he tends to mess with his opponents by acting as if all of his moves are purely luck or by acting overly confident. Outside of battle he is somewhat sarcastic, making snide remarks to mock others and maintaining a slightly snobbish demeanor. He tends to give people patronizing nicknames, usually based on their appearance or background. Being born in Ecruteak, Toby has a deep respect for ancient history and death. He looks down on practically everyone who isn't himself, from Ecruteak, elderly or if they haven't proven their worth in a battle. Quite literally prideful to a fault, he tends to underestimate anyone who he deems inadequate. He also has a incredible hatred of stairs, though no one really knows why.

Backstory: Born in a wealthy family, Toby was raised in the upper echelons of society. As a resident of Ecruteak City, he was taught to respect history, myths and the dead. He was a lively child, though he was sheltered from the regular citizens in fear that he would get 'corrupted' by them. Because of this, he began to view the regular person as lesser than him and himself as the epitome of class and manners. Once he was old enough to wander the world, he went all over the world to find Pokémon that matched his vision of power and class or those with powers that were too much for the commoners to understand.

Pokémon:
Nickname: Scylla
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: Scylla is in one word, ruthless. She doesn't share the same toying sentiment as her trainer, preferring to end the fight as soon as possible with as much destruction as possible. She sees other Pokémon as nothing but prey, even her own team members are not always safe from her. For this reason Toby rarely lets her out of her Pokéball around others.

Nickname: Spectre
Species: Gengar
Personality: Spectre is a prankster and loves to mess with others. Just as self-centered as his trainer, he loves to be the center of attention and loves to toy with his opponents. Social as anything, he could be right in front of you at a moment's notice to get your attention or to play a trick on you.

Nickname: Cecelia
Species: Florges
Personality: Cecelia is surprisingly enough not vain in the slightest. Instead she is not afraid to get dirty and doesn't really care about her appearance, prioritizing others above herself. She is more of a supporting Pokémon than a fighter, but she refuses to be seen as a weakling.

Nickname: Marionette
Species: Mr. Mime
Personality: Marionette loves to annoy people, making invisible walls right in front of them and laughing at them. She is always up for a prank, and Spectre knows that. They often mess around together and harass people.

Nickname: Millennium
Species: Claydol
Personality: Millennium is quiet, very quiet. Very rarely do they make a whirring noise to show that they're content. They are respected by most of the team members, even Scylla somewhat tolerates them. Capable of calming almost every single member, only being rivalled by Toby, they are incredibly smart and generally find a way to abuse the weakness of their opponent.

Nickname: Powerwash
Species: Rotom-Wash
Personality: Powerwash is pretty timid, not really a fan of the spotlight and sticking to the shadows. As long as they are left alone, they are happy. Generally Cecelia is around them to support them.

Name: Acacia Song (Uh-Kay-Shuh)
Appearance: Acacia is about 5’11 in height, he is a bit on the skinnier side but still has well toned muscle. He has dark messy brown hair and matching bushy eyebrows. His is half asian, giving him tanned skin and slightly squinted, unique, gold eyes. He has a small scar underneath his left eye.
Outfit: He wears a salmon funnel neck sweater that has light gray sleeves rolled up just below his elbows. On his right wrist he has an assortment of bracelets. He wears black joggers and gray sneakers.
Personality: Acacia’s trademark trait is his perseverance. Though he is a talented Pokémon trainer, he is never disheartened from a loss or misfortune and turns it into motivation to improve. Growing up in a family that largely valued intelligence formed him into quite a smart person; however, he never really cared for being smart. While his brains may be viewed by the public as his best attribute that made him destined to become a great trainer, the reality is that he wholeheartedly cares for his Pokémon and just wants to be their friend. This quality has motivated his Pokémon to fight their absolute hardest for him, that paired with his proficiency in strategizing, quick thinking, and adaptability has made him an extremely formidable opponent. However, Acacia does suffer from depression, though he hides it well. It was brought on from the large scale success of his older siblings in battling and even though he is accomplished, he feels like he has never been able to live up to expectations.
Home town: Slateport City
Pokemon: Blastoise
Nickname: Omi
Ability: Torrent/Mega Launcher
Item: Blastoisinite (approved by stellar)
Notes: Given to him from Professor Oak

Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Rapid Spin, Mirror Coat, Skull Bash, Ice Punch, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Aqua Ring, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam

Pokemon: Arcanine
Nickname: Sol
Ability: Flash Fire
Item: Charcoal
Notes: Given to him from Blaine.Has blue eyes, and his fire gives off some blue flames underneath the typical colors of red, orange, and yellow. (This is purely aesthetic).
Sunny Day, Morning Sun, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Dig, Extreme Speed, Thunder Fang, Solar Beam, Play Rough, Heat Wave, Flame Burst, Return

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Kaiju
Ability: Multiscale
Item: Weakness Policy
Notes: Won from Celadon Game Corner
Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Thunder Punch, Hurricane, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Dragon Dance, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Roost, Fire Blast

Pokemon: Donphan
Nickname: Vito
Ability: Sturdy
Item: Leftovers
Notes: Followed him out of the Hoenn Safari Zone, wanting more pokéblocks
Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Rollout, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Gunk Shot, Ice Shard, Stealth Rock, Stomping Tantrum, Iron Defense, Knock Off, Slam

Pokemon: Luxray
Nickname: Topaz
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Shell Bell
Notes: Gifted as an egg from his sister Willow
Discharge, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge, Iron Tail, Night Slash, Swift, Crunch, Magnet Rise, Laser Focus, Charge, Thunder, Superpower

Pokemon: Whimsicott
Nickname: Alfyn
Ability: Prankster
Item: Wide Lens
Notes: Liked watching Acacia battle and followed him afterwards.

Energy Ball, Moon Blast, Razor Leaf, Toxic, Encore, Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Cotton Guard, Tailwind, Hurricane, Growth, Stun Spore

Acacia was born in Slateport City to two successful engineers. He and his two older siblings all shared a passion for Pokémon training and were competitive with each other from a young age. His sister Willow and brother Cypress easily befriended Pokémon when they were little, but Acacia was young and experienced a lot of difficulty trying to catch one. He feel behind Willow with her Eevee and Cypress with his Cubone in terms of Pokémon training.

Years later, after both older siblings had begun their journeys, a ship docked in Slateport, containing the renowned scientist Blaine from Kanto who had come to Hoenn in order to study volcanic patterns. Acacia’s parents were friends with the man, knowing each other through work and had him over for dinner. Acacia quickly became infatuated with the man, especially his Arcanine, and followed Blaine closely for the entire duration of his trip.

When it was time for Blaine to leave Acacia became extremely saddened and begged him not to go. Blaine suggested the young boy simply come with him and study as an apprentice. After hours of pleading combined with some convincing from Blaine, his parents reluctantly agreed. Acacia was only 10 when he left to go live with Blaine.

After two years of living on Cinnabar Island, Acacia had learned a lot from Blaine, and had established a good relationship with a Growlithe Blaine had specially bred and trained with the Growlithe to practice his battling abilities. For his twelfth birthday Blaine provided Acacia with a boat ticket to Pallet Town, telling him it was the best place to start his journey, along with his own PokéNav Plus so he could keep in touch.

Acacia arrived in Pallet and instantly bonded with the Squirtle in the Professor’s lab, much to Blaine’s dismay that he opted not to take the fire type. Together they traveled, not facing too much difficulty in their gym challenges. Surge was the first real adversity the duo faced, but luckily they prevailed when Squirtle evolved and was able to barley defeat Raichu.

Acacia had his first gym battle loss in Celadon and was very upset about it, calling Blaine to tell him about it. After giving the young trainer some motivational advice he sent Acacia the growlithe he had bonded with, providing him with a favorable matchup against the grass type gym that allowed him to emerge victorious. After that he built up a Pokémon team, including a lonely ghastly from lavender town and a dratini he won from the game corner, and battled his way through the kanto gyms, qualifying for the Indigo Plateau Conference. Acacia battled well in the tournament but lost to his older brother, Cypress, finishing in the top 8, when his Dragonair was defeated by Cypress’s Flygon.

After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of his older brother, Acacia vowed to become stronger and set out to the Kalos region to train. He had completed the gym challenge and placed in the top 4 in the Lumiouse Conference, losing to a trainer with a mega Ampharos. Acacia then continued to train and had grown fond of the battle chateau and spent much of his time there training, eventually earning the prestigious rank of duke. One day another duke came in who claimed to be a water type master. It was Siebold, the Kalos elite four member and water type master. He had heard stories of the power of mega evolution, but was only now witnessing it to its power first hand. Acacia watched in awe as Siebold and his mega blastoise defeated challengers in an almost effortless fashion.

After Siebold was finished battling, Acacia ran up to him and begged Siebold to teach him the secrets of mega evolution. Siebold agreed, but said Acacia would only be worthy of mega evolution if he and his blastoise could defeat him without the aid of mega evolution. Acacia accepted the terms and the two sent out their blastoises to engage in battle. It was a long and hard fought battle, but it primarily consisted of Acacia defending Siebold’s attacks, never taking the opportunity to gain the offensive. Eventually Acacia’s blastoise fell and he was greatly saddened. Siebold confronted the young trainer and explained that Blastoise was an extremely well trained Pokémon and the loss was Acacia’s fault rather than a difference in Pokémon strength. The water type master instructed Acacia to strengthen himself as a trainer and return in a year for a rematch.

Motivated to become stronger, Acacia sought out traveled to the Hoenn region where he completed the gym challenge and rounded out his Pokémon team. He then entered in the Ever Grande conference, this time losing to his sister in the semi finals. After their battle, Willow congratulated her brother on a well fought battle and offered him a Shinx egg as well as an invitation to the battle resort. Acacia gratefully accepted both proceeded to train at the battle resort for the remainder of the year. Upon returning to Kalos to battle Siebold, he lost again but this time in a much closer battle. Siebold again told him that he must become a stronger trainer and told him to return in another year.

Acacia traveled to Unova, where he finished forming his final team, but did not participate in the Unova league, instead he opted to compete frequently in the Pokémon World Tournaments held in Driftveil City. Acacia did well in those tournaments, winning a large amount of them and earned the nickname “The Innovator” for his ability to constantly improve on his own strategies to adapt in battle. His accomplishments at such a young age gained the attention of many, including the former champion Alder. Alder sent Acacia a letter, telling him to meet him at Pledge Grove where they would battle. Acacia accepted and battled the trainer but was swiftly defeated. Alder liked the trainers persistent spirit and offered that he stay with him a year and train. Acacia quickly accepted and informed Siebold that he would need to wait another year for a rematch. Alder put Acacia and his Pokémon through grueling training everyday and at the end of each week they would have a full battle. Progress was difficult but by the end of the year the battles were evenly matched, with it not being a surprise for Acacia to win.

Acacia thanked Alder for all he had done and returned to Kalos for his rematch against Siebold. It was an intense battle between the two blastoises that lasted 5 hours, with neither willing to give an inch. Both Pokémon were extremely exhausted and about to pass out when Acacia suddenly returned his blastoise to his pokeball, claiming it had already been through enough and mega evolution was not worth severely damaging his friend. Siebold was impressed that he would forfeit the match and such power out of love for his Pokémon and deemed Acacia worthy of the power of mega evolution, handing him a key stone necklace and giving blastoise a metal bracelet containing a blastoisite. Acacia gratefully accepted and went on his way.

Acacia competed in the Indigo Plateau Conference once more, defeating both of his siblings on the way, and narrowly winning the finals with the power of mega evolution on his side. Since then Acacia has returned to Unova where he frequently trains with Alder and competes in Pokémon World Tournaments.

Name: Finion Charles (Fin)
Appearance: Finion is rather short considering his age, only standing at 5'4 feet tall. Despite his abnormal height he's quite healthy, not in the best of shape but not in the worst either. His complexion is pale and soft, his almost colourless face sharply contrasted by his his long orange hair and deep green eyes. He does not appear ghostly due to the gentleness of his features and the smile that is usually on his face. For clothing he often wears a blue shirt and an orange waist coat as well as dark blue jeans. He has a pair of goggles around his neck but he does not wear a hat anymore. (Essentially image the profile pic but older, with longer hair and without a hat)
Personality: To put it simply, Finion is rather awkward. He tends to ramble, miss social cues and not really know what to say in certain situations. The latter of these issues is more rare now but he does sometimes struggle with it. His awkwardness often provokes his apologetic nature, Finion usually being sorry for things he didn't really need to apologise for. He gets nervous around people, not the typical kind of nervous but the nervousness that leads to never shutting up or just talking to much. Get past this though and Finion is a very kind and friendly person. He likes to keep the peace and make sure everyone getting along with everyone. His self confidence could use some working on but an area where its at its best is in battle. He's a rather skilled battler, thinking outside the box when he can and trusting in his Pokemon whilst also knowing their limits. Getting him stuck is a rare occasion but it should it happen its one of the most effective ways to beat him.

Backstory: Surprisingly Finion's childhood was not based around Pokemon. It was one of his interests but he found more joy in board games like chess and subjects in school. Academically he was amazing and in chess he was a monster. Friends was not something he was too good with. He didn't do typical children things, he was much more focused on studying and learning rather than playing. Whilst fascinated by Pokemon, Finion never particularly dreamed to become a trainer, believing his calling in life was to be a researcher. That was until a rather fateful day when he was only eight years old. His parents, who own a berry farm close to twinleaf town, was rather used to having pests eating their crops. They tolerated only a certain amount of their berries being eaten before taking action. When there was a problematic Pokemon on the farm the whole family was usually called into action, this lead to Finion being sent to search the fields with one of his parents Growlithes. It wasn't long before they came across the culprit. A tiny and furry Pachirisu. It must've had one heck of a stomach as it was solely responsible for the large exodus of berries. Finion, for some odd reason, felt a connection to the squirrel Pokemon and so instead of chasing it away he decided to keep it. His parents happy obliged and for the next 6 years Finion grew up with a rather electrifying friend accompanying him through his childhood.

At the age of fourteen Finion finally set off on his journey to become a trainer. In the 6 years he had with Sparky his ambitions had changed. The little squirrel had ignited a fire in Finion's heart, one to become a Pokemon master. His childhood of chess and science had shaped him into a fine strategist but his lack of experience with Pokemon lead to him being very, very clunky. The journey throughout Sinnoh was a rough one to begin with. Professor Rowan was kind enough to gift Finion with a Chimchar, who he promptly named Blitz and grew close too. Throughout his journey in Sinnoh he grew into a more competent trainer, learning the ways of Pokemon battle and growing a team. Near the end of his journey he had a full team of six Pokemon. Sparky, Blitz, Tox, Hop, Coconut and Garfield. Along with them he faced the Pokemon league and whilst he won a few battles he came no where near the finals. He was not saddened by his defeat, he was rather happy to of even started his journey, to of met the people he did and befriended the Pokemon he had. His journey in Sinnoh was over ... but he still thirsted for adventure.

At 15 he travelled to another region, bringing only Sparky with him to Hoenn to start a new journey all over again. His team from Sinnoh remained at his berry farm, helping his parents out around the house and on the fields. Being a more experienced trainer Finion easily went through the gym challenge and to the Pokemon league, building yet another team with Pokemon he bonded with. In this region he faced his biggest challenge yet. People, socialising, friends. He travelled with a group, Samuel and Georgia. It was difficult at first and Finion mostly kept to himself but as they continued to travel he grew close to them, befriend them. By the end of their journey they had all completed the gym challenge and were competing in the ever grande conference. It was a brilliant competition, one where Finion found himself more confidently conversing with people and contestants. Once again he had it a few brackets in only to be defeated by Samuel. He took it personally but not badly. It sparked a healthy rivalry between the two of them which is still ignited to this day.

From the age of 15 to 17 he travelled around two more regions, Unova and Kalos. He continued to build on his collection of Pokemon whilst still not forgetting his old ones. In between each adventure he'd come home to spend a good amount of time with his friends. He saw all his Pokemon as friends, as individuals and whilst he liked his family growing he stopped travelling from region to region and building up team after team. From 17 he focused on tournaments and competitions, entering and participating in many of them. He cycled through his Pokemon so they'd all have a chance to participate in such big competitions. It was in these competitions where Finion met a fair few amount of people, saw amazing battles and humbly realised how far he had to go to become a Pokemon trainer.

Name: Sparky
Species: Pachirisu
Personality: Cheeky, over confidence. Sparky's mouth is almost as big as his stomach and considering he can devour 5 plates full of berries in no less than a minute that's no understatement. Despite how cocky the little squirrel is he can be civil and focused should the occasion call for it. In battle he follows Finion's commands perfectly and trusts his trainer completely.

Name: Blitz
Species: Infernape
Personality: Blitz is a friendly and polite Infernape but above all else he is selfless. He loves to battle honourably and push himself to his absolute limits and beyond. Outside of battle he'll help anyone in anyway his can, including opposing Pokemon with any struggles or problems they have.

Name: Tox
Species: Toxicroak
Personality: He's unbelievably sly. Like Blitz he loves to battle, having great respect for Pokemon that present a challenge for him. He's not exactly a dirty fighter but he isn't a clean one either and he will do anything to win a battle. He is often being put in check by Blitz or Coconut for his attitude towards other Pokemon. Surprisingly he's very kind and supportive of Hop.

Name: Hop
Species: Politoed
Personality: Hop is a very happy go lucky Pokemon. She is constantly jolly and having fun though this can lead to her being totally oblivious at points. She's not stranger to a hug and loves dishing them out and no matter what she will never harbour any hard feelings towards Pokemon or people.

Name: Coconut
Species: Tropius (Shiny)
Personality: Coconut is mother number 1 of the group. She's kind and caring in the gentle and soft way but should the need arise to defend her family or fight in a battle she's a focused and dangerous Pokemon.

Name: Garfield
Species: Garchomp
Personality: Angry. Garfield is a very angry pokemon. He craves the battle as its the only way he can get his frustration out or have any fun. He barely listens to Finion but despite this he's still succeeds in many fights. Despite being almost constantly enraged he is not fool and surprisingly clever. Only a few Pokemon on Finion's team can calm this raging beast.

Name: Wheatley
Species: Aron
Personality: Wheatley is a confident little Aron, he's not scared of anything and is up to battle anything he can. Like almost all of Fin's pokemon he is friendly and kind to most of the people he meets. Despite his cute and kind nature he hates people underestimating him and can get rather angry when people do so.

Name: Lily
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: A very quiet Pokemon who mostly keeps to herself. She seems to get confused when people or Pokemon interact with her but she remains calm and is nice in her replies. In short she is rather introverted but she doesn't push anyone away.

Name: Gaia
Species: Flygon
Personality: Gaia acts as the big sister of Finion's Pokefamily. She's energetic, over the top and loves to chatter away and play with anybody or anymon. She can be caring and comforting when she needs to be however and like Hop she is an excellent hugger.

Name: Spuddy
Species: Sceptile
Personality: The coolest member of Finion's Pokefamily, at least that's what he thinks of himself. Like Tox he is a bit cocky but like blitz he is honourable. He's a strange mix of respectful and disrespectful but above it all he is a confident battler.

Name: Milly
Species: Milotic
Personality: Mom number 2 of the group, Milly is supportive and helpful to any Pokemon that comes to her aid. Like Coconut she can be a viscous battler but she always maintains her grace and serenity. She is always calm and relaxed no matter what, making her a rather level thinker and good at calming other down.

Name: Etri
Species: Elgyem
Personality: Elgyem is a curious little Pokemon but also a very quiet one. He is often with Lily, the two of them enjoying each others company but also not talking to much. Whilst he can battle he is not too fond of it, something Finion understands.

Name: Roger
Species: Bisharp
Personality: Roger is essentially Tox 2.0. He's a dirty fighter and almost borderline cruel. He'll rarely acknowledge a good Pokemon and never mention one of his defeats. Out of all of Finion's Pokemon he is probably the most unkind. Despite all the factors him and Tox do not get along AT ALL.

Name: Raven
Species: Zoroark
Personality: The third mom of the group takes no nonsense from anyone, not even Finion. She's blunt and straight to the point, a more tough love kind of Pokemon than a soft one. Despite her hard exterior she cares deeply for almost every Pokemon on Finion's team and for her own trainer.

Name: George
Species: Torterra
Personality: George is an extremely relaxed kind of Pokemon. He snoozes most of the time and when he's awake he's a slow and chilled out Pokemon. He can be adept in battle but he'd much rather sleep than fight.

Name: Lapuer
Species: Golurk
Personality: Stoic, robot like. Lapuer does not have much of personality other than that. He shows interest and curiosity at points but other than that he is a focused Pokemon ready to listen to commands.

Name: Lee
Species: Hakamo-o
Personality: Lee is like a frustrated teen. He's desperate to prove himself in battle, being a proud and honourable fighter. His confidence is a tame one and he has no problem with being friendly towards the enemy. Should he be embarrassed or should his pride be damaged however he tends to be annoyed, confrontational and not very nice at all.

Name: Zeus
Species: Pidgeot
Personality: A loyal and obedient Pokemon, he is a proud bird who is as humble as can be.

Name: Charlotte
Species: Gogoat
Personality: Charlotte is obsessed with improving her speed, strength and durability. She is almost completely focused on improving herself to become a better battler. Socialising is something she struggles with, less so because she can't do it but more so because she just feels awkward doing it. She keeps to herself but won't push anyone away, just like Lily.

Name: Anguirus
Species: Rhydon
Personality: In battles he likes to be fierce and imposing, aggressive and scary but outside of them ... he's a big old softy. He likes to give big hugs and be very friendly. He's very accident prone and can usually be found guiltily rubbing the back of his head with a big shaky grin. He's terrified of small Pokemon. He will not battle a Joltik no matter what.

Name: Frilly
Species: Aurorus
Personality: The ultimate mom of the group. With Milly's grace, Raven's sternness and Coconuts kindness she always knows what to do to comfort a Pokemon, diffuse a situation or make anybody feel relaxed and welcome.