• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Finding Suicune on Leaf green

Hmm...first off, which starter did you start with? If you chose Squirtle or Bulbasaur, then you won't find Suicune....It goes like this:

Starter chosen/Legendary Dog
----------------------------
Charmander/Suicune
Bulbasaur/Entei
Squirtle/Raikou

Whatever beast that's in your game...You'll have to get lucky to encounter it the first time; just walk around in the grass around Kanto. Then it's in your Pokedex and you can track it and try to encounter it again.

Like I said before you'll just have to get lucky. So I'll share my experience with Suicune. If you don't care ignore the rest of this post.

One day I decide to catch myself an Abra on Route 24. I was ready; my Jynx was leading the party with her Mean Look. Just my luck I run into Suicune. Well my level 60 Jynx was able to strike first with a Mean Look so Suicune was trapped. I whittled down Suicune's HP with Ice Punch. It kept attacking my Jynx and I just kept healing it and six Ultra Balls later it was mine.

So basically you should just wander around Kanto and sooner or later you WILL see Suicune.

THere is no trick to get Suicune, it is up to chance. I personally was lucky enough to find Entei very quickly. I found it while swimming, how weird!

The Route t bill's house, I as sufing toward the cave and he just appeared, I tossed my master ball so I could trade him to someone.