• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Final Drafts (Bendy and The Ink Machine RP)

Dear (Name),
You've been invited to a company reunion! We'll have a good reunion with snacks and drinks, and a old Bendy reel. It's going to be a killer show...
And you'll be in the front row!
Bendy Mr. Drew

Rules:
-Have Basic understanding of Bendy and The Ink Machine
-No, you can't be super strong and make a hole in the wall to escape.
-Have some fun!

Toons:
Bendy, @Ghostly Jazz Hand's
Alice (DECEASED),
Boris (DECEASED),

Workers:
Lenny, @Ghostly Jazz Hand's

Human profile
Name:
Age (14-30):
Job at the Studio:
Appearance:
Personality:
Nicknames/ID's:

Toon Profile
Name:
Role In Cartoon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Reason for Revenge:
Nicknames/ID's:

Name: Lenny 'Artis' Vondew
Job at the studio: Character Designer
Appearance: Lenny wears a apron over a blue plaid shirt, with brown leather boots and dirty blonde hair that is shaggy. They posses blue eyes, and fair white skin. He wears a golden necklace, while his apron has a few pencils and pens in the pockets. The apron is lightly stained with black ink. He is very petite for their age.
Personality: Lenny was always a good artist by heart, and jokes around with others. They like lightening the mood, and tells light puns on occasions. He doesn't like being 'petite' and 'cute'.
Nicknames/ID's: Mr. Squatz (By most staff), Dirty Hack (By Bendy)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bendy sent of the letters, and chuckled. "I'll lure ALL those pesky workers and make sure they pay!" He said. Searchers exchanged evil looks, and nodded. "Yea, boss!" One said. "Now...Time for us to return to the screen!" they said, stepping onto the white screen with their toon like abilities. The searchers followed, looking like cartoon lumps with frowns. "We'll make sure they get the FRONT row!" they said, smiling a devilish smile.

Lenny got a message, and looked at it. "Joey? I thought he retired or something? Oh well, good enough for me..." They said. Lenny walked out the door, and took their bike to the studio. "Oh well. It may be beat up, but it better be worth my time...!" Lenny said when he arrived at the studio.