• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiji Ma Nuko || Pokemon Gijinka RolePlay

Right after the teacher entered the classroom, another figure dashed into the room. He seemed to be a Blastoise, with a strange beige-blue skin tone and a large shell on his back. "Sorry I'm late, Miss. Got caught in that traffic jam down by the Moo Moo's." The Blastoise then found a seat equally far apart from everyone else and sat down - he didn't really have any friends to sit with, and in that case he preferred sitting alone. He took out his books, and waited for class to start.

Cloud shrugged at the teacher, wrapping his tail around his arm, and grabbing his Pen and Journal. He leant back, sitting down firmly, waiting for instructions from the teacher.

"Wuzzat about chemicals?" called a voice loudly from outside the classroom, getting louder by the second as its source drew nearer. Through the door bolted a Vulpix gijinka, panting heavily and clutching her bag tightly so it wouldn't fly away in her rush to get to class on time, which she seemed to be unable to do. When she realized this, she swore in a low growl to herself, picking the closest empty seat to the door and practically throwing herself into it. "I was here the whole time! Don't mind me!" The teen grinned widely, but her expression quickly dropped and she turned to the person that sat closest her, now breathing deeply in an attempt to go back to regularity. It seemed that the person was a Luxray gijinka. "Hey guy, I dunno what's goin' on. Wanna fill me in?" Kagami asked, hurriedly taking out her things for class as if she really believed the teacher would not notice her being late. She quickly and quietly added, "I'm sorry if I look all gross and junk, but that's what I get for being late and running all the way here," with a shrug.

The Blastoise face-palmed. He had come to expect this from the jittery Gijinka he called one of his only friends. But hey, she was nice and considerate. Most of the time. So he couldn't really complain about the friend he had made half a year ago. Made school more tolerable, at least. The Blastoise waved to Kagami, who he often called Kit-Kat, before opening his science book. He patiently waited for the teacher to start the lesson.

Breeze couldn't help but giggle a bit loudly at the Vulpix's entrance. The teacher glared at her. "The new student, already in trouble. Please sit outside to calm down, Breeze." She ordered. Breeze growled before getting up and walking out of the classroom and slumping down next to the door, against the wall. "Great, this is the third time I am called out by the teacher on my first day at new schools. Ugh." She mumbled to herself.

Today was not John's day. He had just moved to this school, and already he had earned himself a detention. Still, as he walked down the hallway to deliver the pink detention slip to the office, he tried not to let that dampen his spirits. He had got a detention, so what? A lot of gjinkas probably got detentions. As he walked, John noticed a Glaceon gjinka sitting outside her classroom door.
Well, I did promise Ma I'd try to make some friends... He thought as he walked.
"Hey." John said to the Glaceon gjinka with a slight smile. "What'd they get you for?"

John chuckled.
"I wish I was in your boat. Check it out." He said, revealing his detention slip. "Turns out Mr. Blaise is pretty bad, even though I deserved it."
The detention slip read that John had been a disturbance in class and blatantly disrespectful. John chuckled again, but as he looked more and more at the pink slip, he felt a ball of guilt forming in his gut.

Thinking that what he said made him sound like a delinquent, John backpedaled, a little frantically.
"Uh... I mean... Mr. Blaise was really going hard on this one girl because she didn't turn in her summer reading project, which was fine I guess, but then he started to make comments on the fact she was a poison type. So I kinda just..." John trailed off, and his head transformed into Mr. Blaise's head, a blazekin gjinka.
"Hi, I'm Mr. Stick-up-my-butt. I'm a stereotyping jerkface!" John said, mimicking Mr. Blaise's nasally voice. Then looking around, John quickly changed back to his normal form.

John gave a theatrical bow with a smile.
"Well, my target audience was less than impressed, as you can tell." John said. His voice cracked a bit at the end, and he slumped a little.
"Oh, my ma's gonna kill me." John groaned.

"Oh, you're new here too?" John asked, a little relieved. It's always nice to know that you're not the only new kid. He thought. Pulling his class schedule out of his pocket, he looked over it.
"What class do you have next?" John asked.

John glanced at his paper again.
"Well, lucky me." John said, letting out a small groan. "I got P.E as well."
Realizing that he might have accidentally insulted the Glaceon gjinka, and backpedaled again.
"Not against you or anything! I just don't like P.E." John said, panicked.

"Breeze. A nice name." John said. He put the detention and the class schedule in his pocket.
"I'll be seeing you around, Breeze." John said, walking towards the office.

"What a total a-hole." A blond haired Jolteon gjinka said from behind Breeze, leaning against a locker. With a cocky smirk, he swaggered towards the Glaceon gjinka.
"Name's Zolt." He said. Nodding at the Ditto gjinka at the end of the hallway, his smirk turned to a scowl. "Don't let his charms fool you. You don't wanna hang out with his kind."

"Uh, hi Zolt," Breeze jumped slightly in surprise. "What charms?" She tilted her head. "Were you listening that whole time?" She narriwed her eyes suspiciously

Zolt shrugged.
"Couldn't help it. You guys were the only ones in the hall." Zolt said with a cocky indifference.
"And by charms, I mean the whole hopeless hapless teen act. He's I heard that Dittos take enjoyment out of transforming into someone else and embarassing them in public." Zolt said with a cruel smirk. He slowly looked Breeze up and down.

"Yeah." Zolt lied with a smirk. "It happened to my cousin's friend. I also heard they like to pick on Eeveelutions the most."
He looked Breeze up and down again, then looked back down the hallway. John was coming back, completely oblivious to the conversation. Zolt wrote down something on a slip of paper and handed it to Breeze.
"My phone. You seem pretty cool, excusing the pun. Call me sometime." Zolt said. "And be careful."
With that, Zolt walked away. When he passed John, he made eye contact and glared at the gjinka. John gave a confused look back and walked up to Breeze.
"Who tied his tail in a knot?" He asked Breeze.

John looked at Zolt, who turned a corner and walked out of sight, then back at Breeze.
"Did that guy say something to you? Like, try to bully you or something?" John asked, confused on why Breeze was acting the way she was.

"Um... What?" John asked. He began to get a sinking feeling in his gut. Something was very wrong here.
What the heck did that guy say to her? He thought. Almost to afraid to ask, John tried to play it off. "I'm afraid you've lost me."

Last edited: