• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiji Ma Nuko || Pokemon Gijinka RolePlay

Mysto opened his locker with Pyschic as he looked down at a book. A new face entered through the door, seemingly looking for her locker. He paid no mind to the Glaceon gjinka and began to gather his school supplies.

Cloud twirled a ring around his finger lying on a bench outside of the School, resting his head on his bag. He let out a sigh, letting the ring slide down his finger, admiring it for a second before sitting up straight. He grabbed his bag and unzipped it, pulling out various objects, until pulling out a sketchbook, and pen. He stood up, zipped the bag, wrapping it around his chest, and opening the sketchbook. He spun the pen around hia fingers, walking into the school, occasionally chewing on the tip, writing down random symbols, a thumbprint, a horse, and a peace sign. He continued to walk down the halls, whilst writing in the journal.

Breeze sighed, she got her stuff and looked at her timetable, she had Science first. Great. She sighed once again and began to walk down the hall, before tripping over a pen that was on the floor and fell over, her hair falling over her face. Gijinkas around her started laughing.

Spike had noticed that Glaceon Gijinka had fallen and that everyone was laughing at her and decided to go help. "Hey you good?" Spike asked as he helped Glace on Gijinka get up. "Try not to rush yourself next time when getting to class." He said. "Also you seem new here, what's your name?"

Breeze was helped by a Gallade Gijinka. She moved her hair out of her face then looked at him. "I'm fine, thanks, my name's Breeze, yours?" Breeze asked him, ignoring the laughs from the surrounding Gijinkas. Great, first day and I have already humiliated myself... Breeze thought.

"Name's Spike Gearson." He replied. "So where you headed?" He asked. "You'll get used to the place eventually, I mean yeah classes suck but still you can always find some fun in school." He said. "There's a beach nearby the school, it's mainly used just to relax but you'll most likely see me there." He said.

Breeze smiled. "Cool, and I have Science first," She groaned. Hey, someone who doesn't think I'm a douchebag. Wow, that's a first. Breeze thought.

"Well Math's my first stop." He said. "I'll see you around Breeze." He said as he walked into the class and sat in his seat and began to pretend as if he actually cared about what the teacher was saying.

Cloud didn't bother heading to his locker, instead proceeding to his class, according to his scedule, was Science. He didn't bother looking up from his book, which caused him to bump into a wall. "..." He groaned angrilly, snapping his book shut, and then proceeding to walk down the halls, unsure of where his actual class was.

Breeze sighed before walking around to find her class. It wasn't that hard, considering it was right near by. She walked into the class and looked around.

Grey sat in the corner of the Science Classroom. He was drawing a sketch of a Greninja roasting a delphox. He quietly muttered to himself," Alright, Grey, your better than everyone else, now let's go make some friends." Humble was not in his vocabulary.

Breeze heard someone mutter and looked off to the corner, she noticed a Greninja Gijinka. She looked at him, wondering what he was doing.

Grey looked up for a second, only to notice another Gijinka had entered the room. He gave a small two fingered wave at the Glaceon. "Hey, I'm Grey, Nice to meet you."

Grey lookes at the Gijinka that called him a narcissistic and said," Hypocrite." He yurned back to the Glaceon and said," Well, Breeze, that's a nice name."

What a piece of work. Mysto thought to himself as he leaned back in his seat, reading his book from earlier. More interesting than this place. Not even an attractive girl here. He continued to think to himself, glaring at himself for his last thought.

Cloud walked into the classroom, taking a good look at everyone before sitting the farthest away from them, placing his bag next to his chair, and keeping his head up with his arm. It wasn't long till Breeze moved her seat, ending up sitting 2 seats away from him. "..." He stared at her for a second, then turning away.

Cloud flinched, feeling his tail hit something, quickly looking back to see it stuck in a knot. "?!?" he quickly unknotted his tail, flinching every so often, once finally done, tucking his tail up his shirt. "That should do it..." It wasn't long before his tail slipped out, causing him to groan in annoyance.

Cloud blushed a bit but quickly recovered, wrapping his tail around his arm. "No!" He didn't bother turning to the Graceon, focusing on his tail mostly, unsure when it would gain a mind of its own again.

Cloud heard her giggle, and frowned. He kept turned away, trying to cover up the reddish blush on his face. "Don't you have anyone else to tease?" He asked, quite softly at that.

Cloud frowned. "If that's the case, what are you teasing me for?" He asked, turning so he was now facing her. He quickly looked to his arm to make sure his tail was still wrapped around it, which it wasnt. "Dammit!"

"What?!" He growled, although visibly blushing, his tail standing out. He started mumbling curses under his breath, turning away from Breeze. "God, what a jerk..."