• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fighting Game Stuff

So I thought with all the hype that's been going on in the fighting game community in the past week or so(Ed's reveal for Street Fighter 5, Rocket and Groot's teaser in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, King of Fighters 14 getting a PC release, etc), I thought I'd just make a thread to see what you guys think of fighting games(and to avoid doing homework). It could be what's going on now with new games, or just some fun arcade hits. Maybe not so much about Pokken Tournament though because if you're on this site you're getting your daily dose of pokemon stuff anyways.

Well... I... "like" fighting games. I remember when I was like 5 years old, I used to play fighting games in the arcade machines. I used to only play Street Fighter in those times. Then I got Marvel vs Capcom 2 (if I remember well) for PS2. It´s a pretty good game. But, fighting games are not my favourite videogame genre, and they´re far from being my favourite genre. The only fighting games I played were fun, but I wouldn´t play them again, because I prefer other kinds of games. I think they´re boring (please don´t hate me). That´s my opinion.

Yeah, I remember playing a lot of fighting games when I was younger. I used to play them on an arcade emulator on my dad's old computer a lot. I think I might also remember seeing a King of Fighters machine at a Chuckie Cheese's once, which is a weird game to put in a kid's playplace if you ask me. I got more into them after I found out about Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and now I've been playing them left and right. I hope to get the King of Fighters 14 PC release sometime soon so I can waste even more time getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter like I normally do