• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fight and Fight

Gee lets see here, I think Burmy will win, and I am not oing to pot a reason, because this post surpasses all the other ones.

Skuntank VS. Drapion

Okay I about had it with, how about you post when you have a decent explanation why you think that cetaint pokemon would win, secondly, how did you even manage to make all these post without any mod noobing you.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(Stretches thoroughly)

This coming from a person who posts only in the game forums. I'm impressed.

Frankly. The reason this guy has been posting things and not warned was because no one has been really formally complaining about him. IE, REPORTING HIS POSTS, rather than making little passive-aggressive comments that may be interpreted, quite frankly, as mini-modding.

The game forums are pretty much government-endorsed spam-fests and so most of us don't really monitor them all the time. This Metagross Rocks22 person IS disrupting games and not getting the hint, certainly, so he will get a warning... But so will you. Next time, if you have a problem with someone or something, REPORT ITS POSTS. Don't be all passive aggressive about it.

Now. All of you. Get back to the game as if nothing happened. And if I see any more idiocy, there WILL be consequences.

Capisce?

Thank you.

Coulda sworn I put another fight....

Lugia because he will Aeroblast Ho-oh to smithereens.

Lopunny vs Espeon

Shaymin Land Forme because Sonic would think it was a fellow hedgehog and help it out.

Elekid vs. Magby