• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fictonia School! (Another Crossover RP)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Oh freaking god, this person is not gonna have a good time here" Kad said, cracking his knuckles, then kneeled down, electricity running down his body he started running around the world, buildings, abandoned, deserts, oceans, everything

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Aiden roamed everywhere, but all he saw was just forests, soon it was all covered in fog, he landed to find for that guy "show yourself!!!" aiden shouted, he saw a man running, he closed his wings and flew right at the man, without warning he chose himself as his ascendant, blinding light destroyed the fog, he disappeared into the guardian realm, where no mortal may tread, who knows what happened to that sneaky silhouette.

(guardian realm- when an angel chooses an ascendant, the ascendant goes to the guardian realm, faced by many challenges until they may proceed to the mortal world, if an angel chooses himself as his descendant, he will disappear into the guardian realm, and they must find a way to escape.)

Last edited:
(Guys, if you want to talk out of character, start a conversation instead. Please delete the 2 posts! I don't want this chat to go down!)

"Amber...stay safe..." She looked out of the flower. "I-Is everyone okay?!" Sweat poured down her head.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Aiden woke up, after realizing he was in the guardian realm he called to the others, "h-hey, clover, can you hear me, KAD!!!" he shouted, he can only hear their faint voices, he walked and walked for what seemed like an eternity of water and fog, then he saw clover with amber, he ran "c-clover" it was only an image of the mortal realm, he felt like there was no escape, he walked and walked some more and found kad, he was running, " i guess he's trying to find the guy" suddenly he realized that all of those illusions are all timelines in backwards, he ran and found himself flew to find the person, he flew and found clover and cobalt, he flew and flew and found .... his first day in school, he looked into the distance but there was no more illusions.

Last edited:
Cobalt stayed next to Amber and Clover. He suddenly got surrounded by a blue aura. "What the...?" He wondered, before he was flung into a tree. "Idiot...." The voice from before said, a cloaked figure teleported next to Clover and Amber. "Hand over the child if you know whats good for everyone." He said, and Amber whimpered, slightly aware of her surroundings, but not awake yet.

Dead account

"I am going BACK" Kad raged as he went back.. only to see the person again, he used a homing attack and fully charged it, now going full strenght at that mysterious figure

The figure dodged, sighing. "I guess this is how it's gotta go." He used his magic to pull Amber away from Clover, and picked the child up in his arms. "I'd love to stay, but...I've got somewhere to be..." Cobalt had gotten up at this point, and ran over. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

Dead account

Kad spin dashed the figure and took Amber out of there "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT WITH THE KID?!" He roared as he prepared for another homing attack

((Also, octolings (i think it is one) shouldn't be able to dodge a speed attack, especially my character being as fast as sonic.. wich puts him over 10 million times the speed of light ))

(no this one isnt a octo)

The figure grinned from under his cloak. "Her brother can read minds. That means that she has some kind of power I wish to awaken, and then take. She's smart enough already too." Cobalt growled, starting to shake with anger, preparing to straight-out attack the villain, not thinking clear.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Puzzles, Challenges, Competitions, those are the things Aiden fought for freedom, it felt like years in the guardian realm, but in the mortal it was just mere minutes, until a mysterious white door appeared behind him,"This is it, my way out!" he shouted with joy, he ran to it, hoping he would see his friends and that guy was defeated, but to his surprise he was there again, "hey you, you may have forgotten me, but i haven't forgotten you!" Aiden shouted, and aimed his "feather knives" at him

"..." The person ignored Aiden. Cobalt took this chance to charge at the person, and tackled him, knocking the two over. "Grr....you'll pay for this...." The figure growled, pushing Cobalt off, and placing a foot on Amber's back, pressing down, while the younger cried out in pain.

The figure stumbled back, using magic to pull Aiden off. "Look. If you want your friend to not be in pain, I suggest you don't make me mad." He threw Aiden to the ground, then looked around for Amber. "Where is she anyways..." Meanwhile, Cobalt was hidden behind a large tree, holding his sister close. "Maybe...they are hiding?" The person said, and Cobalt covered his mouth to avoid making noise.

Dead account

Kad finished charging up his attack, and suddenly he rushed in with a whole lot of strength, and now, he could change directions if needed!

Cobalt froze. He couldn't run, not with Amber. He couldn't move. The figure landed with a grunt, and stood, the hood of the cloak slipping off. It was a skeleton. "You honestly asked for it." He growled, teleported to Cobalt, and grabbed the front of his shirt. He teleported away, taking Cobalt with him. But, he left Amber behind. Cobalt had faked being scared, sacrificing his safety for his sisters. By then, Amber was waking up, and trying to find out where she was. "Ugnnnh.....wha.....whaz.....goin on....?" She mumbled, trying to stand, but falling back to the ground with a whine.

Dead account

"Oh no.. oh no... DAMNIT" Kad yelled as he punched the ground "he was my responsibility. .. my student.. and he gets kidnapped on his first day!!" He said, now running to litteraly every corner of the world to find the two, eventually getting tired
((Maybe he is close to them?) )

"ENOUGH!" The girl opened the flower, and screaming, she released thorny vines all over the place, targeting nobody at a fast speed. They could hit anything!

Cobalt opened his eyes, not seeing anything. He groaned, trying to move, but he couldn't. "Great....well, Amber is safe.....so, may as well find out where I am...." He tried reaching out to somebody through their mind, deciding to try talking to Amber.

Amber heard a voice in her head. "Amber, are you there?" He asked. "Cobalt! Where are you? I can't see you anywhere..." Amber thought. "I dunno.....but, I think its nearby, since I can talk to ya. For now, that skeleton....he's gonna go for you.....stay near the others." Cobalt said, and Amber stopped hearing him. "Cobalt....please be alright..." She mumbled, tears welling up in her eyes.