• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fictonia School! (Another Crossover RP)

(I’m gonna be leaving the site for awhile soon, (3 months) so, may as well create something before I gotta leave. So, I thought if I made this, I’d feel a bit better. Hopefully it wont die when I leave...)

Dear (your charcter name here),

You have been accepted to Fictonia School, a place where people of all species, sizes, a powers come to learn together. Age does not matter, younger people can become teachers, or adults become students, anything can happen. Violence against each other while it isnt a time for training will not be accepted, for we need to train to defeat the enemies that threaten different worlds.

Sincerely, our staff.

—————————
There are 3 categories you can be put into if your a student.

1. Beginner: these people are not allowed to leave the school. They train and learn as much as possible, but mostly have free time around the school.

2. Middle: These people can be out of the school. They train against enemies outside, and have to study a lot, barely having any free time. They have to learn things on their own time.

3. Master: These people have to help teach and train beginners, because they aren’t allowed to learn on their own. They can take a beginner out of the school, but only if they have complete trust in their ability. (And they would have to sneak them out)

You can start as whichever you want.

Ok, bio time!

Name:
Category:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers/Skills:
Species:
——————
Name: Amber
Catagory: Beginner
Appearance: Amber is a orange inkling. She has a scar running down her left eye, and her right arm in bandaged up. If you look closely, you can she red spots under the bandage.
Personality: Outgoing, confident, smart, easily frustrated, somewhat a nerd.
Powers/Skills: She has normal inkling powers. She also is a good hacker.
Species: Inkling

Name: Cobalt
Catagory: Beginner
Appearance: A blue inkling. Cobalt wears headphones around his neck, and overall, looks normal.
Personality: kind, quiet, childish, easy to scare, somewhat shy.
Powers/Skills: normal inkling powers. But, he aquirred the ability to talk through others minds at birth for an unknown reason.
Species: Inkling.
———————

“Amber...? Why do we have to do this...?” Cobalt asked shakily, looking at his twin sister. “Because! We got accepted! It’ll be great!” Amber said, grabbing her brothers hand as they looked up at the building infront of them. “Besides.....we can’t leave anymore, remember? We don’t have enough power to leave, since we aren’t Middle rank or higher. So, lets just do this!” Amber said gladly, and Coblat nodded. “Maybe you’ll find a friend too!” She said with a grin, patting the shorters head, while Cobalt blushed in embarrassment.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
You got this in the wrong forum
Name: Kad the hedgehog
Category: Master
Appearance: he looks like sonic, his eyes are blue and his spikes have white tips, he wears a red vest
Personality: he is very laid back and cool, he is nice and doesn't mind about much
Powers/Skills:
Super sonic speed
Super endurance
Flying
Martial arts
Acrobatics
Everything Sonic the hedgehog can do
Species: Hedgehog ((Sonic the Hedgehog))

"Well, lets head in!" Amber said cheerfully, grabbing her brother and dragging him into the building. "Why did I agree to this..." Cobalt mumbled under his breath so his sister couldnt hear. To be honest, Ambeer was more scared then him. But, she hid it from the others as she pulled Cobalt threw the halls with a grin.

Dead account

Kad, who was walking around with a book in hand, noticed some new people there , he went to greet the newcomers "hello, my name is Kad , Kad the Hedgehog , are you new here?" He asked, then went in to shake their hands

(Instead of leaving in 2 months, how about until this chat dies!)

Name: Clover
Category: Middle
Appearance: Long, straight green hair, rose growing on top of hair, lime green eyes, pale complexion, faint, green leaf-shaped scales, light tan long-sleeved shirt with black leggings and shoes. She's 5'6"
Personality: Clover is outgoing and very kind to others, rarely making enemies, though she has a few exceptions. She hates it when people destroy nature for no reason, especially if they do it to tick her off. She's a vegan, but hates it when she has to turn down the offer of eating meat. She's also smart when it comes to nature.
Powers/Skills: Mostly healing powers. She has little physical strength, except for photosynthesis.

-Heal Humanoid (Cures major physical wounds from a humanoid)
-Mass Plant Heal (Can make damaged plants healthy, or bear fruit from the plant if already healthy)
-Plant Revival (Can revive a plant if it has been dead for under 2 hours)
-Plant Summoning (Can summon roots, poisonous flowers, or even awakened plants to attack others)
-Flower Protection (Can cover herself in a large flower bud that blooms from the ground, making her resistant to all forms of attack except fire)
-Photosynthesis (Receives higher power and speed when in the sun)
-Thorn Whip (Magically, a whip made of sharp, poisonous thorns comes in to her hand. This is her most used attack spell)
-Cure Disease (Clover suppresses a disease's symptoms, usually making them disappear)
-Animal Transformation (Can transform into any animal that she's seen. The stronger the animal, the more exhausted she'll be after.
-Animal Friendship (Can befriend and talk to animals easily)
-Nature's Power (Animals and Plants around her are filled with vigor, making them faster, stronger, and making them endure more hits.)
Species: Dryad
Other Notes: Has 2 daggers she sheathes around her hips.

Clover was accepted into the school, and got the memo not too long ago. She was suprised that it was filled of many races. She hoped to see a lot of animal-like races there. Once she arrived, she wasn't that happy that there were not a lot of plants, but still people. She had a backpack in her back, and walked over to the group of people who looked pretty strange. To get their attention, she said to the group with a wink and smile,

"Good morning!" She observed the bipedal hedgehog. It seems clover is a bit interested in him.

Last edited:

Dead account

Kad noticed somebody else come in, it was another new one, " good morning to you aswell!" He happily responded "so, uh, welcome! To school.." he then said

"Hmmm..." She stared at him. She seems interested. A bipedal hedgehog? This looks interesting. Ach- Play it cool!

She continued to observe him, even stroking one of his spikes at the back of his head. Then, it hit her. WHAT AM I DOING?! She jumped back in shock.

"S-Sorry!" She said, her face flushing red.

"I-I am very sorry!" She sighed.

"B-Being a Dryad and all with nature's wonderful animals on her side, it's an instinct to observe one of nature's phenomenons! Think of it! A bipedal hedgehog..." She looked around him one last time. Her 'smart sounding' words kinda change, saying, "You look cool, for a hedgehog!"

Dead account

"Thanks, i'm exited to learn more about dryads myself, well, i am a master so technically you guys are my students.. well, i'm allowed to teach, and leave" Kad said

"I'm a middle." She said, "But I know I'm pretty strong for a middle. You don't see many support heroes, or, I assume so." She said, holding out her hand. A green aura is seen around her. It's faint, but visible.

Amber walked over to Clover. "Hello! I'm Amber! Nice to meet you! You too mister hedgehog!" She said with a grin. "Amber, why do you have to be optimistic all the time? You barely know them, they could hurt you, like last time." He said, pointing to her bandaged arm, while Amber stared back at him with a hurt look. Cobalt sighed, grabbing one of her trntacles and pulling her back a few steps. "Well, I'm Cobalt, for the rest of you to know. This is my twin sister, and I'm older out of the two of us." He said, and Amber looked down. "Only by a few secods..."

Dead account

"Well, nice to meet you guy's, man, the new people this year look awesome!" Kad said, before taking out a book, he read a bit and looked back at everyone "this is your first day, what do you guys wanna do"

"Well, I don't know the classes we have right now, so I don't really know..." She dug her heel in the ground and moved it left and right.

"What do you want to do?"

Dead account

"I'm mostly a magic or fighting teacher, so i guess we can start the magic program right now, show me one of your moves " Kad responded , sitting down

"O-Okay!" Her hands started to glow a bright green. She put them near her hips, then her hands rose up. Once they reached her head, a bunch of petals flew around her, completely covering her.

"Try to attack it!"

The petal was strong, vulnerable to fire. Anything else would take time to destroy.

Dead account

"Hmm, good defence..but" he paused before spin dashing so fast and so many times , it caught fire " "enough speed would destroy it" he finally said "what about you two?" He said, looking at Amber and Cobalt
((@GhostlyCubone11 ) )

Amber shrugged. "We have different projectile weapons." She said, and Cobalt cut her off. "And we are good at hand to hand combat! Well, besides her, because of an accident." Cobalt said. "Shut up about that! You promised..." Amber whined. "Oh, and I have the power to talk through others minds a bit. Not that good yet though." Cobalt said. He looked over at his isiter. "But Amber, she is really smart. Can hack any tech you have in a matter of seconds." Amber smiled at this, scracthing the back of her head. Cobalt looked around. "So, where are the dorms and stuff. If we can't leave, we'll need a place to sleep at least."

((If it's okay I am lowering Clover's age))

"The dorms....I'm sure they are somewhere..." She said, "But you can read minds?!" She gasped. "C-Could you read mine?" She closed her eyes and smiled. She imagined the time she won a gardening competition! She was a seven year old, cute girl in a gardening uniform. Everyone was clapping for her and her great looking tomatoes.

((@Iazy guy who loves to eat @GhostlyCubone11 Are there any dorms?))

Last edited:

Dead account

((@GhostlyCubone11 ima have fun with sleeping and stuff))
"About that.. ummm.. how do i put it... you kind of have to make your own house, and uh, it would grow as you get better.. and , while it is being built, Master's are allowed to have their student stay the night just so you can finish the small house. . We could leave you to sleep outside aswell..." Lad explained

Clover gasped. "O-Oustide?!" She crossed her arms. "Y-You got to be kidding...I am an outside person, heck, I sleep outside without anything because I'm a dryad! I love nature, but please, let me sleep in your home for now..."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Aiden
Category: Beginner
Appearance: he has maroon hair, light blue eyes, and also he wears a blue scarf, he wears a black jacket and black pants, he also wears white sneakers, oh and he has wings.
Personality: kind and over protective, sometimes jealous too
Powers/Skills: flight, feather knives (he can throw razor sharp feathers out of his wings) and "guardian angel" (he gains another pair of wings and chooses an ascendant)
Species: Angel

Last edited:

Dead account

((@PrimaQueen , were in the hall, we just enetered the school and started talking))
"Good morning, you, are kinda late, but it's your first day so i won't mind, " Kad said, then looked at the others "sure, you can sleep in my HUGE dorm for the time being" he said

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
" REALLY!?" Aiden asked while jumping for joy. " oh god, this is exciting, so exciting, really exciting actually" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Pleasure to meet you!" Clover said. "I'm Clover! Anyway," He turned to Kad, "Do you know when we should wake up? I want to know when to start my beauty rest..."

Cobalt shut his eyes, looking at the gardening competition that played out in Clover's mind. "Heh, interesting. Didn't think of you as a gardener." He said, but not out loud. He sent it into Clovers head like a message. Meanwhile, Amber was staring outside, looking at some movement she saw. "It looked like an octoling...but, what was it really...." She thought. (I am gonna put new charters soon, one being an octoling cause why not.) Amber began walking out, but Cobalt didnt notice, being busy communicating through his thoughts to Clover. It drained his energy, but it helped prove his point.

Dead account

Kad looked outside, "alright middles and newbies, get over here " he said, walking out side "start building your house, also, this school pays for electricity and stuff so don't worry about that " he said, sitting down poiting at house spaces to use "nature girl, you could put your house near the garden and flowers, inklings we can probably get you some ink in your place ..."

Cobalt nodded, walking outside. "Amber, lets go." He said, turning to the space next to him, but not seeing her. "Well......s***." He cursed. "Amber! Where are you!" He called out.

Amber was walking around, trying to find what she saw earlier. "Hmm....I swore I saw something...."

"Good idea, but, it's Clover." She said with a smile, then turned to Cobalt. "Bingo! You got it right, but are you looking for the orange one? I'll help look for her, want to go with me?"

"Thanks." Cobalt mumbled, looking away from Clover, a slight blush on his face. "And, you can just call her Amber."

"Hello...? Anyone....?" Amber said, stopping dead in her tracks. The area around her seemed to be getting darker. "Well well....look what I found..." Amber looked around frantically.

"F-Follow me, Cobalt..." She smiled at him. He's a nice kid...

She walked in the direction Amber was going. "I hope this is the right path..." She said. "Amber? Amber!" She has not seen her yet, but would keep calling her name.

Cobalt nodded, following after Clover.

"u-um.....whos there....?" Amber called out, looking around. .... Silence. She sighed, ready to keep walking, when she felt something hit the back of her head, and she fell forwards. "Hehe....that was easy...." She heard a voice say, before she passed out. "Knocking her out will be the easiest part though..." The voice said, walking over to the inkling.

Dead account

Kad ran exactly where Amber the moment he noticed her absence, only to see somebody else close to her unconscious body "okay, Stop this, this better be some kind of joke"

Clover quickly followed Kad and bent down next to Amber, concerned. "She's out!" Clover used the same spell he showed to Kad, coveing Clover and Amber around flowery petals. She raised Amber's head and placed it on her lap. "You'll be okay...it's fine..."

The unknown person growled a bit, teleporting away. "Jerk..." Cobalt mumbled, running to Amber. "Is...she gonnna be okay...?" He asked Clover, tears in his eyes. "She's been hurt to many times before, even something like this could be fatal towards her...." He thought, getting down on his knees, sniffling a bit. Amber stirred a bit, whining in discomfort, while her brother sighed in relief. "She's at least moving a bit....she'll wake up soon...."

"She'll be fine..." She said. "Find the person who attacked her. She'll be in great pain once she gets up." Clover started stroking the girl's hair, while the flower closes in on Amber and Clover. "She'll be safe in here."