• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fiction Rp: Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The image of a true trooper
E5295A2E-F65F-4496-807F-FDC3978BC6B1.jpeg

We don’t really use this thread much since getting the server, but it’s important we put down some information so the others are aware.

@turnt3chGodh34d, one of our biggest RPers, has now headed off to boot camp. He will be unable to access his phone for the first five weeks and possibly won’t be able to join us on the weekends of the five weeks after. As such, he’s divided up auto perms for his characters as follows.

Eeveechu
-W.D. Gaster
-Spider-Gwen
-Ant-Man
-Hank Pym
-Luis
-Nick Fury
Burble
-Solid Snake
-Doomslayer
-Kyle Marbury
Jacob
-Logan
-Carolina
-Church
Shen
-Master Chief
-Cortana
-Keymind
-Other Halo doods
Mok
-Sans
-Frisk
-Chara
-Alphys
-Bro Strider
-Vriska Serket
-Jack Noir
-Doc Scratch
-Other Homestuck doods
-Rick Grimes
-Negan/Venom
-Artemis

Comic’s time away shouldn't harm the RP, and when he returns we’ll ensure he’s fully caught up.

EDIT: Comic said it’s a-okay for Burble and I to swap auto perms for Spider-Gwen and Doomslayer.

Last edited:
...so you’re only coming here now...? The discussion thread here is still useful. It’s easy for specific RP-important questions and statements to get lost in the wave of conversation, and big updates should be said here so the mods (namely Stellar) can be aware of changes and stuff that we need to bring up.
Why haven’t we brought up Cobra’s characters here before? xD

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Shut it, dweeb. But actually yeah this is kinda useless, may or may not introduce Jack cooper and the 6-4 from Titanfall 2 in my new post. SHEN DON’T HURT ME

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So it seems that I am involuntarily removed from his Roleplay. While things may not have ended where I originally envsioned them to end, I have to admit, it was a pretty fun ride. Now, it’s a personal tradition of mine that Ive started with a friend that after every RP I join that either fails or in this specific case, leave, that I make a goodbye letter of my thoughts to every Rper here.

@The Bog Hog

Fighting with the ruby squad was a fun alleviation from the main plot, and couldn’t help but grin to see a giant mech fight haha. Seeing angel dust in action, even when venom formed was a highlight to see, and I always enjoyed segments with him in it. Also, maybe in the future lancer might get out of that stomach after all haha.

@Skittles09

While I didn’t talk or interact with you much, I have to admit. I didn’t think much about mlp stuff, never gave it a second glance. But twilight’s prefromance in Warzone gave me some respect for the franchise, something nobody else has managed to do.

@Mokko

Oh where do I start. Interacting with Noah has been a blast, and your attitude has been great to bounce ideas off of. Being in this Rp with you was a treat. Even further than that, using this as a conduit to do D&D campaigns. You post quicker than most, and it was easy to do quick streams of posts together, which was one of the best parts about this Rp.

@BurbleBurble

Goldenwalk was a fun read, you being the mastermind behind it, along with the effort behind jetstream Sam, I could definitely tell during the Maxwell fight that you put some heart into him. Hunter’s posts were a joy to read, seeing everything from his perspective on the world. He added an element to the specter arc that was indescribable but brilliant nevertheless. Nothing felt OP, and everything felt like it had a place.

@Godjacob

You were the backbone that made most things work in this Rp. Between Hiro and Kale in the Specter arc, Toph in goldenwalk and the fight with Z, Erza in the Wilds, amongst so many more. You characters were paramount, while others you tried to make paramount. Hiro was practically the protagonist for the specter arc, slaying bosses and driving us forward while Erza made a key element in the Warzone, carrying over to the Wilds. Erza and Rex was one of the most hilarious interactions I’ve ever had on this site in general haha and I don’t regret it.

@turnt3chGodh34d

While we didn’t get along well at first, we warmed up to each other’s styles and learned to appreciate them. The halo arc brought most of my focus as it’s the one outside Marseilles with the most writing on it. So much lore and so many events happening with many characters from all over the halo franchise. Having deep involvement myself, I can appreciate that type of commitment as well as that performance. Vader’s duel with sonic on the ocean was one of the best 1v1 fights on the server.

@Mechanist Gamma

Took a pretty big burden taking the plot off of Bog’s shoulders, getting z involved and overall trying to guide everyone to their destinations. While not exactly the best with posting on time, those posts that you did focused on moving things along for the most part. Camelot especially I could tell became your baby, and the placements of people and events within it, especially the battle that was to come showed a type of involvement that most wouldnt aim for. I can appreciate that.

@Pro Hero Dekiru

Always have something interesting to say, weather it be in a debate, or casual conversation. Midodriya also would have been interesting to see unfold through his journey.

@Excalibur Queen

You took to the creative corner and published sooo many art works of this Roleplay and really have it some life. Between that and your writing of variant fox were pretty impressive. Not sure if anyone has been saying this, but you like the most out of everyone here XD hats off to you.

To all of you talented Rpers, it was great. See ya

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Real glad you’re taking this well, I was worried you or somebody from your Naruto roleplay group would spam the roleplay thread, I’m sad this ended like it did but we had fun while it lasted.

Would you look at that, I found it.

Yeah, I’m back. Any way I could rejoin with my old characters?

Well, speaking on what the group thinks, the issue is you were gone for quite a long time now without much plot impact (Finn & Jake lost to the Pokemon plot that just...was on indefinite pause) and since we've had to sort of move your characters to progress the plot basically making some of them our own. And now abruptly giving them back to you and trying to have you take them over again is a...divisive one among the group.

Yeah, life threw a couple curveballs at me. Had to leave so I could manage school, came back for about two weeks, but I just couldn’t balance it with life. When I left for good in June, it was because my life was just really hectic and balancing Charms with that would just hurt my brain even more. Still, it left a hole in me leaving so abruptly, especially because I missed this RP so much. So now I’m back, and I’m really trying to clean up my act so I can balance this with my life. Sorry it took so long, but I’m gonna try my hardest to help restore my characters to relevance.

Yeah, life threw a couple curveballs at me. Had to leave so I could manage school, came back for about two weeks, but I just couldn’t balance it with life. When I left for good in June, it was because my life was just really hectic and balancing Charms with that would just hurt my brain even more. Still, it left a hole in me leaving so abruptly, especially because I missed this RP so much. So now I’m back, and I’m really trying to clean up my act so I can balance this with my life. Sorry it took so long, but I’m gonna try my hardest to help restore my characters to relevance.

Well, the issue is some of your characters have been taken over by others to keep the plot alive here. And some of those alterations are preferred by the group as it seems better for the plot they don't switch owners again (Vader as a big example.)

I get your position, I can sympathize, but if you want to come back with all your characters returned to you it may be difficult given these circumstances. I could possibly lend you back say Bowser or someone if the decision is made to let you come back but so much of the plot has moved on it is naturally difficult.

For now I say wait to hear from us tomorrow. Eevee will be up then (As should other members) where a more complete discussion can be had about this.

Have all of my characters been taken over? I’m cool with letting some go, but others I would really rather keep. Who has which characters?

I definitely wanna get Spider-Man, Thor, Rocket, Drax, Sylar, Kaleb, Sawyer+Riot, Meta Knight, and maybe some others back, as well as the ones I claimed for sequels. I could live with letting you guys keep Bowser and Vader. But there are a few I didn’t wanna give up.

Have all of my characters been taken over? I’m cool with letting some go, but others I would really rather keep. Who has which characters?

I definitely wanna get Spider-Man, Thor, Rocket, Drax, Sylar, Kaleb, Sawyer+Riot, Meta Knight, and maybe some others back. I could live with letting you guys keep Bowser and Vader. But there are a few I didn’t wanna give up.

A fair number of them. More so for the sake of the greater plot. We waited on you for a long time and I messaged what to do on it but it was decided it needed to be done for the plot.

I can't speak for everyone but I control Thor, Rocket & Bowser at the moment. If you are let back in we can talk about how their ownership goes but some others may not have the desire to give them up after having them this long or grown attached in their own right. It is a complication to say the least given you had left but are now back to take them from them and such.

Like I said give till tomorrow for others to speak their minds in person and such. Time zones make this tricky ^^"

Well, here's my two cents.

Many of your characters were taken, particularly the relevant ones. These being Darth Vader, Bowser, Spider-Man, Thor, Rocket Raccoon, Drax, and I believe Meta Knight but I may be wrong. There is still, however, a number of your previous characters not taken over. These are Sawyer and his Riot symbiote, your Pokemon OC Kaleb, Sylar...and possibly others I have not listed.

The problem is many of these claimed characters have had intense personality shifts since their new claiming, along with an intense change of scenery which can probably be summarized, but still. Now, your willing to give up Bowser and Vader which is what I believe are the characters who most of the community here wasn't willing to give back. Especially considering Vader had a lot of stuff planned out for him by Comic/Turnt3ch, who now controls him.

Ultimately, it may just be best to get a few new characters and hop into the fray- I can give some summaries of things since you left, though I will say your Pokepocalypse world has been left untouched. As it is yours, I don't think anyone wanted to mess with your vision for that place, though I also don't think many people are willing to give up the current arcs to join in on that.

In the end I have to say I'm sorry to hear your busy schedule getting in the way of your free time. And trust me, we're no strangers to people disappearing or taking forever to respond (Look at the gaps in my posting schedule) or even people taking other people's characters (I've stolen a good chunk of Bog's cast now...) buuuuuuut don't bet on getting everyone you want back.

I mean, if I can’t get them all back, I would at least like Spider-Man. He was my favorite. Who controls him at the moment?

I could also use those that were untouched, and maybe bring in a couple who were reserved for the sequel, if that’s all right.

I mean, if I can’t get them all back, I would at least like Spider-Man. He was my favorite. Who controls him at the moment?

I could also use those that were untouched, and maybe bring in a couple who were reserved for the sequel, if that’s all right.

I mean, I have no objections but I do not control the Spider-Man.

Also, Sawyer does not have the Symbiote on him currently. I think Negan does unless I missed a transaction. So Sawyer is free but he is currently himself. Will need a new Symbiote if you want the same dynamic with him.

That would be me. And in all honestly... I’m somewhat torn. Because I’ve really been enjoying playing Peter. While I haven’t done that much expansion on him compared to Comic with Vader, the crumbling building scene was extremely fun to write. My main worry if he’s returned to you is that he’ll be less in-character, and as a result harder for me to play off with via Stark and Ruby when they reunite. It’s a bit of a reasonable concern, I think...

Also, while I understand you had to leave, it left a bad taste in our mouth when you vanished one day with no messages or indication of what was happening to the group. If there’s a chance of that happening again, especially with this RP now being a multiple year dedication (mostly thanks to me and Burble, sorry guys, I’ll try and get a post up this weekend) it’s best for us to not take the chance. We’ve already removed one RPer since you left for community reasons. I’d rather not have to do that again, and in all honesty I’m worried about you vanishing on us again.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
You left around the beginning of the Specter arc, correct?

Since then, Shen has been kicked due to some problems, the original discussion thread got shut down due to our severe memeing and shizz, I haven’t posted in a while.

The others can tell you about the plot, but if you wanna get some of your sequel characters and hop back in I’m all for that.

I’m committed to staying around this time. I’m at least gonna try to get in one or two posts a day on busy days, much more on free days. If I ever vanish again, it will be because I’m grounded or something.

So as of right now, my characters are:
Sawyer
Meta Knight (?)
Kaleb
Sylar
Captain Falcon (?)
And my sequel gang possibly, which consists of:
Groot (teen)
Black Panther
Indiana Jones (after Last Crusade, before Crystal Skull, I don’t want him old)
Lukas (MCSM, rip Telltale)
Matt Parkman
Hiro Nakamura
Kevin Wendell Crumb/The Horde

I may have missed a couple. Gonna look back to make sure I got them all.

Could I get a basic rundown of where my remaining characters currently are? Kaleb and Sawyer are still in the Pokemon universe, but where are Meta Knight and Captain Falcon currently?

Also, where should I bring in my newer characters? I already have plans for Kevin, but Sylar and the rest of the sequel gang are undecided currently. Any suggestions?

Falcon is currently part of Team Lora, in Camelot, Atlantic Oceanside. Meta Knight was brought to the Pokepocalypse as well. I advise you join the Discord server linked on the first page of the discussion, as this old Charms page has become obsolete for community purposes.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Welcome back, Cobra. I'm cool with handing Drax back to you. I didn't much use him anyway.

Also, it's great to see this discussion thread being used. I missed this.

To be a bit more specific...
Following the conflict at the Throne Room, Jetstream Sam goes to find the rest of the group. Finding Vader strolling into the castle town, he gives him a pat on the back- and is immediately force choked. Vader's out for blood now, inspired by the idea that one of the parallel universes could potentially hold Padme in it. He storms through the castle, right to the throne room. Sonic takes him far out, dragging the sith lord all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, and engaging in a fight.

This attracted the attention of Team Samus, which features Captain Falcon alongside Samus (of course), Jin, Lora, (Xenoblade 2 characters) and two OCs- Sarah the Thunderhead, and the Flamebringer, a "superhero" who just has an electrically empowered suit, and an actual powered supervillain who controls fire. Currently, Samus and Sonic are looking out at Vader, who is discussing with a character of Gamma's about how his suit is truly nothing more than a limitation placed by Palpatine.

Samus and Sonic being the only ones who could potentially stop Vader, are now prepared to do so. But Vader is about ready to hop out with this robot dude.

Every other one of your characters is currently in the apocalyptic limbo.