1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Fiction Rp: Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shen: King of the Mist, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

2. And maybe keep the shenanigans to a minimum, please.
    Variant Fox: Agreed.

You mean @Skittles09

3. Wow, funny thing. The minute Stellar finishes that post, I finish making a Discord server for Fiction RP. Convenient timing, huh?
    It's right here, by the way; https://discord.gg/w2zhNXp (Join the Fiction Roleplay Official Discord Server Discord Server!)
    I advise everyone join it as soon as possible.
    Also, I'll help with those tags; @The Bog Hog and @StormingCobra55.
    One last thing, Shen - mind touching up that first post to look more like Bog's initial one? We want to keep things looking professional here. Also change that "Ask To Join" to "Private/Closed" - we crossed THAT landmark a long time ago :p

4. Shen: King of the Mist

Edited it

Yeah it’s Private / closed now

5. Alright so is every name now accounted for here?

6. Shen: King of the Mist

I beleive so. Oh!

@Pro Hero Dekiru

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  7. I believe so. But just in case, I do wholeheartedly advise everyone join the server. Not only are we going to keep track of character lists, team lists, resumes and plans there, but we will also be having various one-shots not canon to the RPs (unless we make them canon) and battles. And interactions, and conversations, and trials, and memories, and... well we'll be able to do a lot there, honestly.

8. Shen: King of the Mist

We have one for the naruto Rp. I’d say it’s pretty successful too

Mechanist Gamma likes this.
  9. Shen: King of the Mist

Okay! So who is posting next everyone?

10. New thread, same point.

Bog post. Post now. Me Bog post needing a lot now.

...Though I'm personally waiting on Eevee.

Well, since we have the discord now for other such needs, we should probably refrain from using this as a spam runoff and leading to stuff like our last discussion form. So we should only use this thread if it's something very important (Official additions of new Characters, for example). But that's just my two cents.

11. O_O I feel like I've missed something important

12. Stellar shut down the original discussion because SOME PEOPLE kept posting memes and whatnot.

13. Ooh. XP I always miss the good action

14. We have a Discord server now though, so I advise you join it so we don't have a repeat of that incident.

15. I almost shit my pants when I thought the actual thread got locked

#16 E.K.A.N.S., Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Godjacob likes this.
  16. Shen: King of the Mist

@Comic I think you forgot a hank reponse

17. turnt3chGodh34d

turnt3chGodh34d Previously Comic

It was intentional. Waiting on Eevee to get in a reply with Hope.

18. Shoot, I didn’t actually write a Hope section in my draft - I’ll do that when I get the draft uploaded. Need to add a Wario section anyways.

19. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

rip 310 page thread. Well, there can only be one after all.

20. Was there ever a response to Alicia's actions? @BurbleBurble did the blow connect with the beast?

21. It did, don't worry. It's too dumb to dodge, at least while it's still thinking it got the drop on the group. It'll be there in the next post.

Which is soon. I wanted to get something else up first, so it may be a bit, but hopefully not too long.

22. Sounds good.

----------------------------
    On another note though Gaster has gone FAR beyond being a jerk at this point.

Mechanist Gamma likes this.
  23. Shen: King of the Mist

Aha didn’t event think about that Engineer like apperance that meta shares, that was pretty neat

@Comic though it seems Hank’s situation ignored Krak’s Last move

24. turnt3chGodh34d

really? what happened? i was fairly certain i responded to everything.

25. Shen: King of the Mist

Krak was busy cackling at Hank’s feat, destroying the scarab despite being small and even managing to get past the field of the Canopeks. G groaned in anger that Hank got past, beating her chest. Krack held up a finger to his toothy grin at her.

“Shhhh! Can’t you see I am trying to outwit a clever adversary? For once, my intellect can square of against another! Kekekeke!!”

Krak quickly typed on the keyboard, the cameras following hank’s tiny car as it moved along. Krak thought of a funny idea. His eye piece began to glow as all of a sudden, thirty dozen banana peels were teleported right in front of the van. To them, it was a whole forest of bananas. And in the center of the the thirty dozen was one lone monkey, looking around for the little car.

“Expect the unexpected, right J?? They will never expect this! Kekekeke!”

“I fail to see the reason, but I will applaude it if it shows results. Until then, I will give no such thing.”

26. Good reply @Comic but the Omnidroid had a follow up attack on Scott that was ignored. Aimed to slam a leg/pincer foot into his chest to drive him back.

27. turnt3chGodh34d

Wasn't ignored, actually. Scott dodged it.

Excalibur Queen and Godjacob like this.
  28. Ah see, was mixed with the Luis convo. My bad.

But it was a straight shot not a swing per say. But point taken.

29. Shen: King of the Mist

30. What are we going to do about the beast's electricity? I wanna know if it's okay if Achilles absorbing the shock is okay, in case someone planned something.

31. Shen: King of the Mist

32. Shen: King of the Mist

We should use the discussion thread far more often....

Also...

82C72B12-2416-432B-9697-F2A5CF3CD63A.jpeg

33. I don't know if you saw on Discord @Eeveechu151 , since SOME PEOPLE are quite chatty there, Jay grabbed Trevor and his female companion already, since Midoriya told her to get them out of the way.

turnt3chGodh34d likes this.
  34. Oh. I missed that part, but do you think you could edit it to just be Sypha?

35. Sure.

36. Pro Hero Dekiru

Pro Hero Dekiru Previously Battle Legend G.K.

I'm just gonna reply here so this thread starts showing up in my notifications bar.

37. Talking to Eileen, tried to clarify that by describing that she looked like she fit in.

38. Oh, okay. Thanks.