• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fiction Rp: Discussion

Wow, funny thing. The minute Stellar finishes that post, I finish making a Discord server for Fiction RP. Convenient timing, huh?
It's right here, by the way; https://discord.gg/w2zhNXp (Join the Fiction Roleplay Official Discord Server Discord Server!)
I advise everyone join it as soon as possible.
Also, I'll help with those tags; @The Bog Hog and @StormingCobra55.
One last thing, Shen - mind touching up that first post to look more like Bog's initial one? We want to keep things looking professional here. Also change that "Ask To Join" to "Private/Closed" - we crossed THAT landmark a long time ago :p

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I believe you are missing Bog as well as far as invites go. And the one who controlled the werewolf. But otherwise good on you to respond quickly.
Edited it

Wow, funny thing. The minute Stellar finishes that post, I finish making a Discord server for Fiction RP. Convenient timing, huh?
It's right here, by the way; https://discord.gg/w2zhNXp (Join the Fiction Roleplay Official Discord Server Discord Server!)
I advise everyone join it as soon as possible.
Also, I'll help with those tags; @The Bog Hog and @StormingCobra55.
One last thing, Shen - mind touching up that first post to look more like Bog's initial one? We want to keep things looking professional here. Also change that "Ask To Join" to "Private/Closed" - we crossed THAT landmark a long time ago :p
Yeah it’s Private / closed now

I believe so. But just in case, I do wholeheartedly advise everyone join the server. Not only are we going to keep track of character lists, team lists, resumes and plans there, but we will also be having various one-shots not canon to the RPs (unless we make them canon) and battles. And interactions, and conversations, and trials, and memories, and... well we'll be able to do a lot there, honestly.

I believe so. But just in case, I do wholeheartedly advise everyone join the server. Not only are we going to keep track of character lists, team lists, resumes and plans there, but we will also be having various one-shots not canon to the RPs (unless we make them canon) and battles. And interactions, and conversations, and trials, and memories, and... well we'll be able to do a lot there, honestly.

We have one for the naruto Rp. I’d say it’s pretty successful too

New thread, same point.

Bog post. Post now. Me Bog post needing a lot now.

...Though I'm personally waiting on Eevee.

Well, since we have the discord now for other such needs, we should probably refrain from using this as a spam runoff and leading to stuff like our last discussion form. So we should only use this thread if it's something very important (Official additions of new Characters, for example). But that's just my two cents.

It did, don't worry. It's too dumb to dodge, at least while it's still thinking it got the drop on the group. It'll be there in the next post.

Which is soon. I wanted to get something else up first, so it may be a bit, but hopefully not too long.

Sounds good.

----------------------------
On another note though Gaster has gone FAR beyond being a jerk at this point.

really? what happened? i was fairly certain i responded to everything.

Krak was busy cackling at Hank’s feat, destroying the scarab despite being small and even managing to get past the field of the Canopeks. G groaned in anger that Hank got past, beating her chest. Krack held up a finger to his toothy grin at her.

“Shhhh! Can’t you see I am trying to outwit a clever adversary? For once, my intellect can square of against another! Kekekeke!!”

Krak quickly typed on the keyboard, the cameras following hank’s tiny car as it moved along. Krak thought of a funny idea. His eye piece began to glow as all of a sudden, thirty dozen banana peels were teleported right in front of the van. To them, it was a whole forest of bananas. And in the center of the the thirty dozen was one lone monkey, looking around for the little car.

“Expect the unexpected, right J?? They will never expect this! Kekekeke!”

“I fail to see the reason, but I will applaude it if it shows results. Until then, I will give no such thing.”

Sooo I made this
47F81DCC-BBC0-4778-85A3-F538DAF6160A.jpeg

What are we going to do about the beast's electricity? I wanna know if it's okay if Achilles absorbing the shock is okay, in case someone planned something.