• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Tony walked over and put his hand on Peter's shoulder. "Just so you know, this kid took down an old man in a robotic bird costume so you shouldn't be messing with him." he teased. "Or more seriously, if you mess with him and decide to keep fighting with him caught in the middle, you'll be messing with ME. And you don't want to mess with m-"
Iron Man was unable to finish before a small crystal shard flew towards his forehead. "Oh shit." he managed to spit out before the gem opened a wormhole, pulling him inside. Spider-Man and Yang were also extremely close, with little chance of escaping the wormhole's pull.

---
EARTH, FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072

Tony was suddenly dropped onto the ground. He groaned, holding his head. As he sat up, he looked out into the distance... and his eyes widened.
"I've dealt with crazy before. But this is extremely crazy."
Stark looked in wonder as two armies, one flying the old USSR flag, battled each other in the ruined city with futuristic weapons. Jet packs, laser guns, mobile mechs, the whole bunch.

---

"He'd better be here. Just avoiding the Soviet troops enough to get down here was hell."
"I'd worry about the stability of this tunnel first..." Nathan sighed, lighting his electronic lamp. The expansive tunnel system that ran underneath Marseille, first constructed in 2019, had been abandoned for half a century now. The NAC forces had all pulled out, and the Soviets still didn't know the tunnels existed. The ideal hiding place for someone like Z, who had the combined intel of both forces.
Suddenly, X, Y and Alpha detected something. "Someone's in the tunnels." Y replied. "Be ready."
"Let's see who it is." Nathan moved his lamp forwards... illuminating the face of a certain plucky half-genie.
"NATHAN!" Shantae let out a large smile, hugging her old friend. "It's been forever!"
"Ack!" The hug was really tight, Nathan noticed. "Shantae, what are you doing here...?"
"Some weird shard appeared in Uncle's lab." Shantae replied. "I touched it, and it brought me down here. I've been wandering these damp, dark tunnels for hours now... Then you appeared!"
X groaned. "That means this isn't likely to be Z's hideout... OH COME ON!"
"We've still got to check anyways." Y reasoned. "After all, Shantae only stumbled blindly in the dark. We've got light."
"Y's right. Let's go." Nathan cocked his pistol. "Follow us, Shantae. We're looking for Z, and if we find him we could use your help."

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Dex jumped through the wrecked buildings in the training zone, using his powers to jump from place to place.
A rescue drill was normal at UA; he had figured that out after transferring to Class 1-A a month ago.
"You don't want to end up hurting any 'civilians' that might be taking refuge in those buildings," lazily muttered his teacher, Aizawa, into the microphone.
"Got it," Dex muttered, as he noticed one in a fetal position.
The civilian was a dummy dressed in tattered clothes. He carefully lifted the wooden replica onto his shoulder as he stepped outside.
The fire zone was, surprise surprise, engulfed in flames. He noticed one of his classmates nearby, and attempted to make discussion with him despite his...
colorful personality.

"How are you holdin' up, Bakugou?" he exclaimed as he climbed up onto a building to get to some high ground.

"Marron." Marron said. The bat switched the sack to his other hand. "Any idea what might've caused all this." It didn't seem like something Dr. Gothica would do.

Peter shot a web at the ground, but the wormhole was too strong and he was sucked in. Rocket was pulled towards it, but Thor grabbed him and kept him from getting sucked in.

Peter landed next to Tony. “What just happened?” he asked. “Did we get pulled in by another crystal or something?” He looked around. “Where the heck are we now?”

Meanwhile, Rocket was firing shots at the wormhole. “What are you doing, rabbit?” Thor asked.

“This thing messed with me, so I’m shooting it!” he yelled back.

“That ‘thing’ isn’t alive, it’s a portal!” Thor said. “Move out of the way!”

"Son of a..." Yang said, but her curse was cut off as she was sucked through the same portal Iron Man had been forced through and before she knew it she ended up right in the middle of some war-zone in the most literal sense as two opposing armies began to do battle with each other using rather unusual flags.

"...okay, can't even decide on a setting. Marvelous, any idea what is going on Mr. Iron?" Yang asked Iron Man curious if he could deduce anything that happened using that high tech suit of his.

Then Spider-Man dropped by as it seemed all three of them got sucked up. Well, least she had some company...

---------------
Erza noticed a portal appear and suck up Iron Man & Yang, before she had time to react she also noticed a crystal that performed the action appear by Variant Fox as she quickly Requiped to her Flight Armor and dashed toward him at high speeds.

"Get out of there!" Erza said as her attempt to try and move Fox away proved ineffective as a portal opened and soon sucked her up as she was transported to a different area of that war filled world. As she returned to her standard armor, she glanced around her and let out a sigh as she knew she was in a hostile area already.

---------------
"Not sure, really we should be getting together and..." Hiro started to say before he noticed that familiar crystal appear before him as on an impulse he used his Keyblade to produce a powerful gust of wind as he aimed to push Marron away to get him away from the portal that soon appeared and sucked Hiro up in one swift motion.

--------------
As Toph gave her answers to this Hughes, she felt something roll along the ground between them which seemed oddly familiar to her. If the young Earth Bender had not been mistaken that object had the exact same feel as the crys...

Woosh!
Toph ended up being more right than she wanted as a new portal opened between herself and Hughes, and in spite of her efforts to dig into the metal of the ship soon she was sucked up and transported to that same war fantasy world but in a different section then where Iron Man & Yang and Hiro had been sent.

--------------
"Out of my way!"

Bakugou answered Dex's question as he blasted past him, using his explosive quirk to propelled himself through the air as he hung right on that thin line between damaging the buildings versus not damaging them; which equated to basically he cut it close but had avoided causing damage. To this point.

"This is too easy, don't make things too easy for me just for this transfer's sak..."

Before Bakugou had a chance to finish his thought, a strange crystal that had been on a building close to himself and Dex caused a portal to open as it began to try to pull the pair in. Bakugou was stunned, as he tried to blast himself away but the force of the suction was too much and soon enough he was sucked through.

-----
Swoosh!
Blood splattered as the cold blade of Akame's prized Imperial Arms Murasame delivered a clean slash through the neck of an imperial soldier who dropped dead as a pair of others aimed their machine guns and tried to riddle the infamous assassin of Night Raid with bullets. But Akame proved too fast for the two, as she easily navigated through the bullets as she charged at the pair with high speeds and readied Murasame once more.

"Eliminate."
With two slashes, she would spill the guts of one solider with a slash across the stomach as he dropped dead while the other guard "barley" managed to dodge as only his arm was given a cut. Either way, Akame oddly acted as if the job was done as she put her sword back in its sheath and placed a finger on her earpiece.

"Compound clear, Imperials have been eliminated." Akame said with her usual cool tone as the solider felt insulted as he aimed his gun at her.

"Hey! I'm still alive you...bit...gah!"

The man's words died at his lips, as the signature poison of her cursed blade...fatal to most even with one cut worked its magic as the man convulsed before his eyes rolled up as he foamed at the mouth and his vains became visible as he fell to the ground with a thud. Dead in an agonizing instant as Akame prepared to move on as she noticed this odd shining crystal. Before she had a chance to question further, a portal opened up and soon sucked her through it.

-----​
Bakugou landed with a thud on the floor, and at the same time Akame fell but managed to just barley land on her feet. Akame was naturally confused, as was Bakugou as the latter turned and saw Akame. With a glare he walked up to the black-haired girl and made the mistake she had something to do with this.

"Hey! You have five seconds to tell me what the hell is going on before I...!"

Woosh!
Bakugou was stopped dead in his tracks as in an instant Akame managed to pull out Murasame and had its tip pointed at Bakugou's neck. Which caused the Class 1-A hero to grunt as he made no further advance and saw Akame's blood-red eyes pierce her with a cold gaze of their own.

"I'll be the one doing the questions. Where are we and what is your involvement with them?"

Before Shou could hear a reply from Keda, she felt a strong pull from the vortex that had just pulled Erza and Variant Fox in. She stabbed the ground with her spear in attempt to escape, but like last time, the force of the vortex was too strong, thus pulling in the tiger yōkai along with her spear uprooting.

“Shou!” The nyuudo user cried.

As Murasa and Ichirin were holding the ground with their weapons, another vortex seemed to appear. Wonderful. The fūnayurei hissed a curse under her breath before the two yōkai were sucked into the portal.

Shou fell, trying to make a landing in some war-filled world, but she ended up falling on her face. Her jeweled pagoda fell out as well, landing on her head as soon as it reached the tiger yōkai. She silently grumbled before grabbing her pagoda and standing herself up with her spear. Where in the world is she? Wait, where were her friends?

Meanwhile, Murasa and Ichirin fell near Bakugou, Dex, and Akame in the same world, with Murasa’s giant anchor landing near her. At least the captain still had her ladle and the nyuudo user had her rings and the resident pink cloud.

“What is even happening? We just want to go home!” The ship geist hissed as she begun picking herself up by floating.

Variant Fox was sucked into the portal with Erza. When they landed, he looked around at his surroundings. "I've seen some crazy things since I got powers." he said. "But this might take the cake for crazy."

Marron was pushed back by the wind. Once he recovered, he looked around. He soon realized that Hiro was gone. "Swell." Marron muttered. "I steal from a bandit and the multiverse goes bonkers." He then approached the weird space dragon thing. "So, now what?" he asked. Alec and Raider approached the bat and space dragon.

Pro Hero Dekiru

On instinct, Dex dropped the mannequin and stabbed his sword into the ground, only realizing it would cost him points.
"Crap! Is this part of the training?" he asked, interference to the crystal.
"N...no. It isn't! Don't go near--"
Then Bakugou disappeared.
There were mixed signal from the students.
"It ate him?!"
"The hell is that?"
"Bakugou!"
"Oh CRAP!"
"Somebody get him!"
"No time!"
"KACCHAN!"
The others were too far away. Dex looked back at the person closest to him; a guy he knew was named Izuku Midoriya. He was too far away.
"I'M GOING AFTER HIM! YOU WON'T MAKE IT!"
Before he could respond, Dex grabbed his sword and plunged into the vortex after him.

It took a minute for him to grasp the situation. All he knew was that Bakugou was in trouble.
He drew his sword, blasting a volley of electricity at the girl with the sword.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"

"Those look like Soviet forces with futuristic weaponry. I'm calling alternate future. Any other bets, Peter?" Tony said, his helmet clicking on as he scanned the equipment of both sides.

Keda's eyes opened wide as the portal appeared. He grabbed Alpha as the wormhole pulled them in, dropping beside Shou and Variant Fox. "What even is this?!" Keda was bewildered.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Snake took a step back as he slowly lowered his weapons, eyes darting back and forth between Ridley and Ezra. It seemed this was neutral ground despite the odd creature's attempt at blasting Snake into oblivion. He narrowed his eyes, but relaxed ever so slightly. "Where am I?" He asked roughly.
However, at that moment, random portals began appearing left and right, so the soldier crouched down, ready for a fight, expecting more characters to come flying in.
This wasn't the case. Instead, the characters that had been sent to this location had begun to get sucked back through the various portals, leaving Snake with one thought. Get the hell out of there. He turned, about to sprint back, only to have one of the aforementioned portals rip open in front of him, forcing him to fall through without so much of a chance to try and stop it from happening.

---

"oh, great, we're portal hopping again." Sans sighed to Toph as he landed on his feet beside her.

---

Dashing away quickly, Negan retreated from the opening portals, racing near towards the odd... ship thing that had been loading a few strange characters onto it, before turning back and watching as several other beings were sucked back through these odd portals. "What the hell kind of drugs am I on?" Negan breathed, shaking his head in disbelief. The dead coming back to life and ravaging the world was one thing. But this? This was on a WHOLE other level.

"Crazy yes, but we cannot let the insanity of the situation drive us to insanity." Erza said as she overheard Variant Fox's comment and moved to offer him a helping hand up. Given their situation, they needed each other's help if they were to somehow escape this mess and make it back home.

Erza took note of another new arrival in Shou & Keda along with a wolf and glanced over to them. "Are you okay?"

---------
"Seriously!?" Toph yelled as she heard Sans explain the situation, as she let out a groan and slammed into the ground cracking it as she was clearly annoyed with all this.

---------
"The Soviet whose it now?" Yang asked, as clearly she was unfamiliar with the term given Vale had a different history than the nations Tony Stark was familiar with. But it did show Yang that Iron Man at least had some idea what was going on and desired to know more.

----------
Akame glanced over and, using her trademark speak & agility just managed to jump back to avoid the electric strike as she had Murasame held in a guard position as she took note of her newfound assailant.

"An ally I presume?" Akame asked Bakugou as she made the guess based on the immediate aid to the one who tried to confront her provided Bakugou. Making it a two on one. Possibly four on one, if the two other arrivals decided to aid them. Not the best odds, and given that one shot electricity they were far from normal.

Before Akame had a chance to possibly explain the situation a loud yell cut her off as she jumped back as Bakugou blew up a section of the ground she stood on, his eyes were focused on the assassin as he glared daggers into her.

"I don't need his or anyone's help! I can take you down all on my own, I'll show you what happens when you screw with me psycho cutter!" Bakugou yelled before he charged forward and again tried to slam his explosive palm onto Akame who quickly moved to the side to avoid it.

"Thank you." Variant Fox said, accepting Erza's help. He turned his attention to the new arrivals. "Nice of you two to drop in." They would probably need all the help they could get to get out of this.

comic

Sans raised a non-existent brow, glancing to his left at Toph as she attacked the ground, noticeably splitting it. He took a mental note that if he ever had to fight her, to do anything to get out of that sort of hit, not to mention her metal-whisperer abilities. He turned his head away as he looked about at their surroundings. "we're in the middle of a forest. some kinda clearing..." He paused. "i'm sure you can hear that, too." He finished. The distant sounds of a firefight could be heard, though faint.

Pro Hero Dekiru

"Bakugou, hold on a minute!" Dex yelled, putting his sword back in place. Using his quirk, he managed to do something he hadn't done outside of training.
He attempted to become energy, zapping in between Bakugou and the girl who had threatened him, the entire process being extremely disorienting. Thankfully, he didn't regain physical form in a deformed being of matter, managing to extend his hands out between them, acting as a barrier between the two fighters.
"Now then. Let's just take a minute and find out what the hell is going on here. Got it?" he asked.
As a bonus, his hands were sparking with electricity as he kept the two apart.

----------

Link sat idly by guarding Zelda as the workers rebuilt Hyrule Castle. After the Calamity, people were working harder than ever to pull the kingdom back together. Hylian volunteers strung up new banners to replace the old ones.
"We still have a lot of work to do! You there; can you move the beams to those broken ones? Thank you! Now you four! Good work on the window panes; take a break then start replacing the rims on the stairways! Oh, and Link?"
The Hylian Champion stood at attention.
"Some workers left some tools in the chamber that used to hold the Silver Lynel. Beside those tools are some planks, bricks, and mortar. Directly outside the door, some people left a cart that can be used to bring it up. Would you go and get it?"
He nodded, climbing to the window and paragliding out of it. As he touched down near the chamber, the spirits of the Champions of Hyrule started having a conversation in his head.
"You know, this place looks a lot better than the last time we saw it!"
"Yes. Zelda has become a strong leader; she'll be a fine queen someday."
"After we're done here, I'd like to pay a visit back to Rito Village. I'd like to see the Flight Range again."
"Yes. And I'd like to see my fa--Link? What is that?"

Link looked over. A crystal was hovering above the floor. He walked closer to inspect it.
Suddenly, a portal opened up and began pulling him in.
He slammed his fists together to form a burning forcefield that glowed orange.
It did nothing as he was swept away into the abyss.

"DIE!" Bakugou called out, as he charged Akame with the intent to blast the Night Raid Assassin with his explosive palm. Likewise, Akame drew her Imperial Arms and charged the UA Student as tried to stab him before Dex's interference caused them both to come to a stop.

"I didn't ask for you to butt in sparky!" Bakugou cursed, showing his natural gratitude over this, but Akame sensed a chance to avoid a costly and perhaps pointless battle as she faced Dex.

"Given you lack the impulse to attack someone you jet met blindly, I am going to guess you are the more reasonable one between you two." Akame said as Bakugou scowled.

"I'll show you reasonable you red-eyed bitch!" Bakugou as Akame let out a sigh before she faced Dex again.

"That is...an unusual ability, what kind of Imperial Arms is that? The electricity seems similar to that of General Budo's of the Empire. You would happen to be an affiliate?" Akame asked, as her question served multiple purposes. If this guy did know Budo and did answer that way, she'd know these two were with the Empire and as such prime targets for a swift and quick elimination. On the other hand, if neither knew what she was talking about it would confirm that they came from a land different than her own which itself would raise further questions.

---------
Toph, in spite of her frustration, had overheard Sans words as she listened to her environment and indeed they were in a clearing. Though as she used her seismic sense to scan ahead she felt a far more troubling presence that Sans also alluded to.

"Yeah, I can also feel it. A big battle, with two massive armies in the distance. I can't even count a specific number, but it's a lot of bodies and a lot of trouble." Toph said as she felt the ground and explained what she sensed ahead of them and the news seemed far from encouraging.

“Okay... I think we’re almost ther- Holy hölle, what is that big thing?!” Kasier said before suddenly squealing after a big portal opened up in front of the vehicle!

“Eek! Hold onto something now!” Letterman cried before the vehicle quickly got sucked into the wormhole!

Kaiser hugged the control panel while Letterman and the others each grabbed onto the strongest thing they could find in their rooms.

“Biiiii biiii bi biiiii!” Polino shrieked while quickly placing down several tetrominoes around himself.

“I- I don’t think this was supposed to be in our plans!” Nil shouted before summoning a barrier of light upon everyone inside the vehicle.

A brief moment later, the hybrid vehicle and the crew were nowhere to be seen in the peculiar world. It was only a matter of time before the group would find themselves in another strange world filled with much more questions than answers.

"Right, different worlds." Tony reminded himself. "See, after the Second World War - a giant battle between several of the world's greatest nations that my former pal Steve fought in - Russia decided they wanted to start spreading their political system, making the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, or the USSR. They and America fought in a non-war for about fifty years until the USSR collapsed from lack of funding. Apparently, cash wasn't a problem in this world." Tony looked at the futuristic weapons. "Looks like those things are shooting out raw plasma. Yeah, not a good idea to get involved with that. Hey, kid, think you might be able to find any escape routes or something?"

Keda used his spear to balance himself as he got up. "I am completely and utterly confused. What is happening?!"

"So you think Z's down here, then?" Shantae asked.
"He'd better be. We've been searching all across France for him." X said. "One thing's for certain, though. He's got a LOT of bases. At least four in France we've found, possibly more we haven't."
"I don't like the idea of him being able to hide away and make weapons like Olympus..." Shantae shook at the thought.
"That's exactly why we've been shutting down every base we've found." Nathan replied. "We've yet to find the man himself, of course. But as soon as we do, hopefully we can put him down for good. With your help, of course."
"That's right! I'm Ret-2-Go!" Shantae said happily.

“I.. I am fine.” Shou responded in another attempt to keep her cool. She wasn’t extactly alright, as she was kind of frightened by the unfamiliar atmosphere she was suddenly dropped in. The tiger yōkai kept a tight grip on her spear and her pagoda.

-

Murasa and Ichirin watched the bickering happen. The fūnayurei grabbed her anchor and let a ball of water form above her ladle. The other yōkai summoned Unzan, who is now currently floating above her with his giant arms beside her arms.

“Oi! Fire guy! sword laddie! Do you have any idea on what the hell is happening?!” Murasa shouted.

"Well, we appeared to have been transported to yet another world once again. Where we are I have no way to know, though I'd advise we stick together as strength in numbers cannot be understated in a bizarre situation like this." Erza said as she made her easy proposal to Keda and everyone present.

---------
"Okay, so basically this is an alternate version of your world then? With future Soviet guys around and we're in the middle of a new war? Great." Yang said with a sigh as she waited for the Spider's impute while she scanned the battle before her trying to get some clues of her own.

---------
"Okay, just gotta figure out what is going on and stay position. This world jumping is...weird, but not something you are used to. So long as I get a chance to scout the place and nothing insane happens in the immediate future I should be okay." Hiro said to himself, as he scanned the area trying to figure out what was going on...before a large vehicle came from nowhere and was on a path to run him over.

Oh come on!

Hiro quickly jumped and rolled to the side as he just managed to avoid the sudden vehicle running him over...though at the cost of landing in a mud pit. Quickly he used air magic to blow it off before he turned to the vehicle with his Keyblade drawn.

"Hey watch it!" He called out to whatever, or whoever was inside after nearly being ran over. His guard up in the even they were hostile.

----------
"How would I know anything? And who are you two anyway?" Bakugou asked the pair, one of them having referred to him as "fire boy" which rubbed him the wrong way.

Akame simply waited for Dex to answer her question, her blade still out but in a slightly more relaxed stance.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dex put down his hands. "Thanks; I like to think I'm more reasonable."
Then he replied to the rest. "Imperial Arms? If you're talking about my quirk, then I call it Raimei. I have medium-level control over electricity and technology." Something told him that she wasn't from around here.
When he heard somebody yell at him, he turned towards them and yelled, "No idea!" before Bakugou could say something else, probably along the lines of, "Screw off!" or some crap like that.

Last edited:
Hughes was sucked in as well, landing a few feet away from Toph. He got up slowly, shaking his head and spitting out dirt. The Lieutenant Colonel glanced at the girl and...what the hell? A talking...skeleton? He re-adjusted his glasses, which remained miraculously unbroken. "Is everyone okay?" he asked. Sure, it was a little late, but it was better than nothing. Hughes also noticed the sound of gunfire in the distance. Keith and Lance were nowhere to be seen, though maybe that was for the best. This sounded like a rather dangerous situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the wormhole opened, Keith activated his jetpack, flying backwards and grabbing Lance as well. It closed just as suddenly as it had opened, and Keith deactivated the pack and let go of Lance. "You okay?" he asked. Lance looked a bit shaken, but he nodded.

"Yeah, but what the heck was that?!" he asked.

Keith shook his head. "I don't know. Maybe it was some sort of trap set up by that military guy or something. Again, I don't know. What I do know is that we should get the heck out of here." He headed towards the Black Lion and got inside. Lance hesitated, then headed over to Red. They took off into the sky.

"So...where exactly are we going?" Lance asked.

"I don't know. Away from here. It seems like there's just a lot going on here, and we need to get our bearings," Keith replied.

"I guess that makes--" Lance's response was cut off by a shout of alarm as he noticed a wormhole open directly in front of him. He swerved to avoid it, but to no avail.

"Lance!!" Keith shouted, speeding towards him, but the wormhole closed just as he was about to enter. "Dammit," he muttered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHOA!!" Lance shouted, pulling up to avoid hitting a group of people on the ground as he was spat out of the wormhole. It seemed that they were having some sort of discussion, and two of them were wearing strange suits(but really, who was he to judge) and the third was...Holy CRAP, Lance thought. He figured that it was hard to miss a gigantic robot Lion and that if he wanted to learn anything--especially that hot girl's number--he needed to get out of Red and introduce himself. On the other hand, there were some pretty advanced weapons going off and one of the battling armies was flying a flag that Lance felt he should recognize from History class or something and he really didn't want to die today. The people down there probably didn't either. He made his decision on what to do and landed nearby, getting out with his bayard at the ready. He didn't point it at anyone, but wanted it out in case things went downhill. "Who are you people?" he asked, eyeing the tallest member of the group under the assumption that he was the leader. He knew what people said about assuming things, but he needed something.

comic

Sans smirked. "how do you do that?" He asked Toph. "feel those sorta things, i mean. is it like some sort of mental image that manifests in your mind due to your acute senses? can you sense me?" He shoved his hands into the pockets of his heavy blue jacket as he asked this, cocking his head slightly to the side.

---

The deserts of Texas had never really appealed to Logan, as he usually preferred the places he was accustomed to. The cold mountains of Canada. This, however, wasn't much of an option. He had to take care of the elderly Charles, who has developed dementia, with the help of an old friend through the X-Men, Caliban. Logan didn't enjoy this at all. He didn't enjoy anything anymore. He just wanted to die already, and finally end his over two-century long existence.
War had changed. Mutants had become a 'threat', not to mention not a single mutant, not one had been born in 25 years or so. People used to think Mutants were the next step of human evolution. They were wrong. It was just a fad. A trend. And like all trends, it died out. Caliban couldn't sense any mutants anywhere. Not anymore. As far as the three of them knew, they were the last mutants alive.

Logan sat at a bar in El Paso. He'd just finished work for the week. Limo driving. He didn't enjoy it at all, just like everything else, and there was only two things that could ease Logan's pain. Alcohol and an adamantium bullet. Not that he'd admit it, but Logan was scared to do it. Scared to kill himself. He'd lived for so long, but he didn't know what would come next. All these bogus religions, but Logan couldn't help but believe some of them. An afterlife.
He didn't want an afterlife. He just wanted it all to end. He wanted to die, alone, and forgotten. He'd tried to serve a purpose in the world, and ultimately failed. What was the point of continuing?
At this thought, Logan's mind drifted back to the events a year prior. Charles had seized up, and an unimaginable pain had shook the mansion. Logan had felt pain before, but this was so much different. It was in his head. He'd watched as his friends had shriveled up, their eyes rolling in the back of their heads, blood streaming out of their eyes, nose, ears and mouth...
He shook his head to clear the memory. The day the X-Men died. "Another." Logan croaked, his voice hoarse, and scratchy. Cracked with time. He wasn't about to pretend he still had hardly aged. For over a hundred years, Logan had appeared the same age. His healing factor made sure of that. But in recent years, his powers had just started slowing down. Not to mention he'd been warned before that the adamantium coating of his skeleton was leeching into his body, poisoning him, slowly killing him. He wasn't the man he used to be. He wasn't the Wolverine.
A shot glass was slid across the counter top into Logan's waiting hand. He quickly took a swig, before suddenly standing up, pushing his chair out as he did so. "See ya later, Howie." Logan muttered, dishing out a few bills and setting them on the counter before walking slowly outside.
He opened the door to find it was dark outside. He was already late to return 'home', and Caliban hated this, but Logan didn't give a sh*t. Caliban meant very little to Logan. He was annoying, creepy, and jumpy. Logan hated jumpy people. No, the only thing he cared about anymore was Charles Xavier. He wouldn't admit it, but he cared a lot about the old man. The man who'd helped Logan in his time of need. The man who'd saved him. Gave him purpose.
He was also the man who'd taken that all away in the blink of an eye. Charles was his blessing, and his curse. He had become Logan's responsibility.

Logan slowly made his way across the dusty, dirty parking lot of the bar to his limo, blinking drearily. He needed to get this parked elsewhere, take a nap, and be ready to hit the road in the morning with Charles' medicine to help with his dementia. As he hobbled over to the car, he noticed something shining, glinting, reflecting light. It caught his eye.
The old man looked down at it, brow furrowed. He only looked at it for a mere moment. Just some stupid piece of jewelry some dumb broad had dropped, probably. Without another thought, Logan opened his car door, only to feel a massive tug. The dark parking lot had erupted in a blue light, the small gem bursting out to form itself into a swirling vortex of blue, casting light all about it. Alongside this, it had a gravitational pull, and Logan fell to his back, being tugged through. "Sh*t sh*t sh*t..." Logan growled, his claws shooting out of his hands as he tried to bury them into the ground, but with no luck as he was lifted off the ground, and pulled through the portal.
The limo, too, was lifted off the ground, going half-way through the portal before it just completely disappeared, the portal vanishing, and cutting the limo in half. The bottom half of the limo cascaded to the ground with a loud crash, finally coming to a halt.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Link drifted through the vortex, flailing around uncontrollably.
"At least try to have some form while you drift through this abyss."
"Not a good time, Revali!"
"Yeah man, what's your--"
"Brace yourselves! I see a light!"
"Don't go towards it!"
"SHUT UP, REVALI!"
Link activated his shield, the forcefield of Daruk's Protection surrounding him in a fiery orb.
He hit the ground as the shield blocked him of damage, as he looked up. He was near a... Whoa. Was that a city? Jeez. Wherever he was was might be more technologically advanced than the Sheikah.
He watched as a large mechanical lion dropped onto the ground. Unfortunately, he didn't know if it was friendly. Secondly, It looked more like a dog than a lion.
Daruk shrieked in Link's mind. If he was here, he would be cowering.
The other Champions appeared in spiritual form around the Hylian warrior.
"What is that?"
"I don't know. But it's big."

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Fine, sure, I'll just spend my time doing nothing, sounds nice," Ridley lifted the mask. He took a deep breath in, turning around before noticing a bat, noticing they just said something. He replied, "What'd you say?" He began messing around with the watch thing on his arm, noting it was green again.

“The sewer grate,” Parker said to Tony. “We can get out of range of the weapons if we go underground.” He fired a web at the sewer grate and pulled it up out of the ground.

Thor saw the Black Lion land near him and Rocket. He pulled Rocket out of the way and held up Stormbreaker. “Is it hostile?” he said.

“Of course it is, it almost crushed me!” Rocket said, pulling out his gun again and aiming it at the Lion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Link drew the Master Sword, it's awakened blade gleaming and lighting the area. He drew the Hylian Shield, getting deja vu of Guardian encounters. Those multi-legged mechanical nightmares had almost killed him on multiple occasions.
He ran towards the closest people to him, the spirits of the Champions following.
Except for the Goron Champion, who was cowering in Link's mind with a mental shield around him.
Link found this a good time to use his voice for once.
"What is that?" he yelled to a man with an axe.

comic

"Damn, that was easy." Negan chuckled quietly to himself as he walked up the ship, having already snuck on board. He doubted these other individuals who'd been loading up the three earlier beings would be friendly towards him. "Speak of the devil." The Savior smirked as he came to a set of cages, some empty, but three were occupied. "I just hit the jackpot." He stated, and looked at the first being on his right. A blue, black, yellowish... thing. Negan wasn't sure what it was, but it had been causing trouble, so perhaps Negan could put it to use. "I'll call you Fluffy." He told it, before looking at the next cage, which housed a massive... turtle. A massive turtle. "Snappy the Turtle." Negan nodded, clearly enjoying himself as he turned to the last and third individual. "Holy sh*t!" He exclaimed, eyebrows raising as he gripped Lucille loosely, his body leaning slightly. "Are you... wow. Darth Vader." He chuckled. "Now I know I'm not home. Skeletons and dragons are one thing, but... you!" Negan whistled. "Damn. You know, I saw your movies, and I gotta say, I am a fan. That choke thing you do?" At this, Negan imitated getting choked. "Classic." With that, he turned from the still unconscious Darth Vader. "Oh boy. We are gonna have fun!" Negan smirked, setting Lucille on his shoulder again.

Last edited:
“The name is Minamitsu Murasa. Just call me Murasa. The fine lass over here is Ichirin Kumoi.” The fūnayurei explained. Ichirin gave a small smile due to her friend’s compliment.

“And.. this is Unzan, my nyuudo!” Ichirin spoke up, pointing to Unzan. Unzan just floated in place, looking towards the strangers.

“I am a ship phantom and she’s some yōkai. Who and what even are ya’ll anyways?” Murasa questioned, taking note of the powers she saw.

"Apologies in advance Ya-" Tony was saying when suddenly a giant robotic lion crashed out of the sky, landing nearby. A man wearing blue armor stepped out. Perhaps someone from the previous world. "The better question is who are you, what is that, and where did you come from?" Iron Man demanded. "I assume you're not here to ask for cat treats for your pet."

comic

"Wakey wakey wakey!" Negan chanted, walking down the aisle, holding Lucille out to the side, letting her bang against several metal bars from the cages. "We have some work to get to, and ya'll look badass as f*ck!" He laughed, coming to a stop and turning around. "Because, you see, folks like us, we need to stick together." He looked at each character individually. "We're what people consider the 'bad guys', but the truth in that is sh*t. We do what's necessary and what needs to happen." He began to walk slowly down the aisle again. "We're the smart ones. The powerful ones. We don't play by the rules." Negan let a little squeak out through his teeth and lips. "Here's my proposal. I get ya'll out, and we work together. We take out these idiots and find put who or what is behind this little gathering. After we do that, we go home, and do whatever the f*ck we were doing before all of this."

---

A Soviet Soldier soared into battle with his jet pack, weaving and dodging multiple plasma shots and whatnot as he made his way to the opposing side, brandishing his own plasma based weaponry, and opening fire on multiple American soldiers, tearing through a dozen of them with ease. Suddenly, a vortex opened a few meters from him to his left, spitting out an individual, who slammed into the ground with a dull thud, rolling over on the hard earth.
The Soviet Soldier's eyes widened as he looked back at the portal to see the front half of a limo flying at him. With little to no time to dodge, the Limo collided with him, sending them both to the ground, where he was crushed under its superior weight.

Logan groaned as he slowly pushing himself up with his hands, his claws still brandished, though one of them wasn't coming all the way out. "The hell is going on!?" He growled, lifting his head to see the surrounding chaos. As he said this, the still-open portal ejected another individual, who rolled on his shoulder upon coming into contact with the ground, springing up to his feet, and hunkering down, looking about.
Snake surveyed the situation quickly, before turning and noticing an old man, glaring back as he got up. Snake opened his mouth to ask something, only for a third person to slam into the ground between them, donning a murky green, full body armor.
John lifted his head to make a quick observation of his new environment, before noticing the two closest individuals, who seemed just as confused as he felt.
During this, the battle around them continued to wage as the portal disappeared. "Alright. I'll ask this once. Where am I!?" Logan growled, narrowing his eyes and flexing his hands, showing off the dangerous adamantium claws. There wasn't an immediate answer as Snake and Chief exchanged a glance.
"I know as much as you." Snake replied, his legs spread, ready to take a defensive position at any given moment. "This is the Covenant's doing. I'm sure of it." Chief replied. "Covenant?" Snake wrinkled his nose.
"Cortana said the blue portal was some sort of miniature slip space portal. They used it on... us." John looked about them, surveying the ongoing battle that raged on.
"Just tell me where I am, or I'll kill both of you." Logan huffed, clearly not in the mood as he raised his fists, claws glinting off light. Snake almost smirked, underestimating the older man.

Last edited:
Keith observed the two outside the Black Lion through its screens. One of them seemed to be an aggressive talking raccoon, and the other seemed to be human--but traveling through space had taught him that you couldn't assume anything. You're alone on a world you don't recognize and you need to talk to people you don't know, let alone trust, to figure things out, Keith thought, the sighed, getting out of his seat. Sounds about right. The Black Lion lowered its head and let Keith out. "No, we're not hostile. At least, we aren't hostile until we need to be," he added. His bayard wasn't activated, and his Marmora blade was in its holster. "Who are you, and what do you know about where we are?"

--------------------

"The name's Lance, Paladin of the Red Lion and sharpshooter extraodinaire. This is Red," he added, nodding to the Lion. "We were pulled into some sort of wormhole and came out here."

Pro Hero Dekiru

After they answered Bakugou's question, Dex KNEW They weren't from anywhere around here. He leaned over to Bakugou.
"Something's telling me they aren't from UA."
He recalled in history that a yokai was... He thought it was some type of spirit to ghost. As for a phantom, well, yeah, he knew what that was. Right now, a lot of stuff was open to discussion. Who this girl was, who those two were, but Dex tried to resolve the problem in the best way he could think of.
Talk over Bakugou before he could say something inappropriate and force the two of them to fight for their lives.
"We're... humans. In our world, eighty percent of the population has some sort of superpower that we call quirks. This hothead over to my right sweats a combustible liquid, and can detonate it. In short, he can make explosions. As I said to her, I can use bodily energy to make lightning. He's Bakugou. I'm Dex."

"Holy crap a giant robot lion!"

Yang made the obvious statement of the day as she saw a large metalic lion appear out of thin air before he asked who they all were, as his question seemed directed at Iron Man given he assumed that he was the leader which to be fair was not a terrible choice but she decided to greet the guy anyway.

"Well, I am Yang Xiao Long. Huntress and these guys are some superheroes. Spider-Man and Iron Man. Yes he is a man, don't let his name or well...youngish nature fool you." Yang teased as she introduced the three of them properly to the newcomer.
----------
"We'll live." Toph said to Hughes, fortunate someone else she knew by name was also with her before she overheard Sans comment as she stood back up and would explain.

"I can feel things that walk along the Earth, or things that touch the Earth itself. Like those ants crawling on Mr. Hughes boot. Though you seem...oddly light on your feet. Even more so than twinkle toes." Toph said, a reference to her affectionate nickname to Aang that neither Sans nor Hughes understood the context for.

---------
Bakugou had indeed been ready to cut off Dex with a curse but the sound of Akame placing her Imperial Arms within its sheath interrupted the temperamental heroic student as Akame listened to Dex's words which only served to confirm her suspicions. Something only added to with the intros of the two others present.

Seems they are from a land beyond my own. No idea what this "quirk" is but given the difference between them an Imperial Arms I have to assume they come from a world beyond my own.

"I see. Well given you and I presume your friend here use Quirks. While I use Imperial Arms, even if I do not know what they use..." Akame said in reference to Murasa and Ichirin before she continued.

"...my guess is we've been transported to a new world." Akame said as she made her educated guess which caused Bakuogu to roll his eyes.

"Really? You think we've been transported to some new unheard of world? You know that sounds ridiculous right?" Bakugou asked as Akame kept her neutral expression before she simply replied with one more question.

"Do you have a more plausible alternative?" Akame asked as Bakugou at first seemed ready to answer...but then realized he really had no explanation as he never heard of an Imperial Arms before and didn't recognize where they were. With a growl he gave a nod of concession, as really he didn't have an explanation and as weird as hers had been it was the only thing that gave any answer.

----------
Lucario grumbled as it sat in its cage when it sensed the presence of a newcomer as it saw some man with a spiked piece of wood "inspect" the trio of cages. Lucario sensed a dark aura from the man, which seemed fitting as it complimented Lucario's newfound view on his own kind in general.

Humans, no matter the world...no matter the era, they never change. And to think I wasted years believing some were different...

"Refer to me as that again and I promise you I will drive you through the floor human. What reason would I have to trust your word even if I considered this?" Lucario said, as he used his aura to voice his thoughts telepathically so that Nega would hear his threat loud and clear as he glared daggers at the "savior."

comic

Negan raised his eyebrows as he swiveled on his heel to face the Aura Pokemon. "Oh crap. You can talk." He stated, before grinning widely. "Well, isn't that cute, Mr. Fluffy." He licked his lips as he stared at the Lucario for a moment. "You know, before I go answering your question, I just have to say how unflattering your words to me were." His smile faded. "I mean, wow. Have a little respect, won't ya? I'm offering you freedom and salvation, a purpose, and here you are, threatening me?" Negan narrowed his eyes, before slowly shaking his head. "Mmm... not cool. Not f*ckin' cool. That is not the kind of impression you want to make on me." He started to slowly strut towards Lucario's cage. "But I'm a merciful man, Mr. Fluffy. I'm willing to offer you a second chance, to appeal to the man who holds your life in his hands, because, between you and me?" He leaned forward a little, dropping his voice. "We have no idea what these people would do to you when they get you unloaded." His face broke out into a grin. "Your options are limited. Join me, or stay here. Either way, the choice is yours." He chuckled with a shrug, taking a step back, smirking lazily at the Lucario.

---

Sans grinned broadly. "well, i don't exactly have any meat on my bones to weight me down. i'm just a talking skeleton wearing a hoodie after all. not much weight there, 'tibia' honest." He winked at Hughes as he cracked the pun. "but in all seriousness, we should probably see what's up over at the place with the explosions." He blinked. "this feels like a repeat of when we first met, heh."

---

He lashed out, sick of the nonsense these other people were babbling. Logan dove towards the armored man, slashing with his claws. Master Chief was quick to take a step back as he brought his fist up in a crushing uppercut that sent the old man flying back. Snake wielded his weapons again, taking a step back, before glancing over his shoulder at the advancing Soviet army. "Damn it, we don't have time for this." He muttered, quickly opening fire on them.
Logan staggered back to his feet, wiping some blood from the corner of his mouth. What the hell was this guy? Logan hadn't taken a punch like that since he'd fought the Juggernaut.

Bowser awoke once again. He stood up, not realizing he was in the cage, and he hit his head on the top of the cage. He got back up and stepped out of the cage. He heard what Negan said and nodded. Vader soon woke up as well.

“I sense what will happen if we work together...” he said. “...and I like it. You will make a powerful ally.” He turned to Lucario. “If he doesn’t comply, I will deal with him if needed.” He ignited his lightsaber as he said that sentence.

Hughes smirked at the skeleton's pun, then glanced over to where he thought the gunfire was. "It sounds like a firefight," he said aloud, then drew a gun from one of the pockets in his uniform. Normally, he'd use a knife in a fight, but...he figured it was common knowledge that you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dex looked around the area. "We live in a world where a man can be made of wood, a woman can grow up to seven stories tall, and a certain arrogant hothead has combustible sweat. Right now, I'm open to anything."
He scoured his surroundings. What was this, a city? Looked like a city; a post-apocalyptic one at that.
"Wherever we are, it's dark, gloomy, and I sure as hell don't like it. Nonetheless, if we're stranded here, I'm going to explore."
He held up a peace sign and strutted away from the group.
Dex proceeded to snap his fingers, creating friction, which in turn ignited his hand and gauntlet into a light source of crackling electricity.

"Watch your back Reagan!" Toli yelled. The fox like alien blasted a enemy behind the girl. "Thanks Toli!" Reagan called back. The girl did a backflip over another enemy and kicked them in the chest. She stepped back. She tripped and fell. She caught a glimpse of a blue shard before a portal sucked her up. The next thing she knew, she was falling towards a raccoon.

Happy flew up to a pink haired mage. "What's up Natsu?" The Exceed hovered above the Dragon Slayer. "Erza's disappeared Happy." Natsu replied. "There was this shard and -" Happy cut him off, picking up something from the ground. "You mean like this one?" Happy asked. "Yeah - " he was cut off again by the appearance of a portal. "Not again!" Natsu exclaimed. Happy was sucked into the portal. Next thing he knew, he was falling towards a strange group that included a man with a spear.

Keith's eyes widened. "Watch out!" he exclaimed, shoving the raccoon out of the way so he could catch the girl. She had been flung out of a portal that looked like the one he and Lance had been brought through. Maybe she could help him figure things out.