• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Ali watched as some kid with a key shaped weapon flying towards her. Before getting the Multitrix, she would've thought this was incredibly weird. But these days, her life was completely weird. She thought it slightly odd but accepted it. Frankly, she was glad someone was trying to stop her free fall, which had slowed a bit thanks to the wind magic.

“Almost finished... just need maybe eins or something. I think now’s the time to make the fuel or whatever that stuff is called,” Kaiser said before Polino and Alkio nodded at the shark Pokémon.

“Okay, looks like it’s time... you ready buddy?” Alkio asked.

“Biii, bi bii bi,” Polino replied.

“Alright... let’s...” Alkio swiftly said before his mouth came to a sudden halt, as a pair of yellow and blue blobs appeared above.

“Biii bi bi!” Polino shouted before summoning various tetrominoes and quickly dropping them on the floor as hard as he could! The ground quaked with each piece that smacked against the rocky floor!

As Polino was busy with making a peculiar formation as quickly as he could, Alkio was meanwhile focusing on stacking the blobs in an L-shaped pattern on the first two rows. The upper rows were soon followed with the different colored blobs being stacked in a sandwich formation, so as to prevent premature popping. Once the middle rows were perfectly filled with each blob being in the desired position, he decided to swiftly transition his pattern to an S-shaped pattern. However, before the raptor could begin on assembling the blobs on the seventh row, he noticed a T-shaped piece that was about to spin itself into a tight gap. The little dinosaur gulped, as he immediately forced the next pair of blobs to rotate counterclockwise twice. The pair blue side down was hastily dropped onto a trio of blue blobs with a green one above to initiate his retaliation!

“I’m not losing that easily... so eat my Astral Ark!” Alkio asserted while summoning several curved beams at Polino.

“Bii biii bi!” Polino retorted before tightly rotating another T-shaped tetromino in the other T-shaped hole to throw two T-shaped tetrominoes at the raptor!

The beams and tetrominoes violently collided with each other, causing a powerful explosion that quaked the ground! Each set of blobs after blob kept popping in succession, as Polino gulped.

“Biiii bi biii bi bi!” The infant cried before realizing that a T-shaped tetromino placed earlier would block the rest of his powerful formation. The baby creature gulped after taking swift notice of the tenth set of blobs being popped, as he decided to stack his tetrominos to the top before the raptor had a chance to finish him off.

“Biii biii bi bi biiiii...” The infant groaned before almost falling over the moment his board became topped out. The pieces slowly disappeared one by one, while the blobs soon followed along with the procedure the moment when a small, mysterious orb came to life.

"I got you." Hiro said as he held his arms out and caught Ali while he remained flying in the air. The landing should have been smooth enough due to his wind magic that managed to successfully slow her descent as he landed on the ground near Toph & Sans.

"A shortcut?" Toph asked, though she seemed to have interest in following to wherever the source of those sizable vibrations had been coming from. Hiro just listened in, having only picked up on this convo late as his focus had been to make sure this girl landed safely but he had been quite curious himself.

"Thanks for the save." Ali said. "I'm Alison Catorce, but everyone calls me Ali." She looked at the Multitrix. The poppy shaped spot on the face was orange. "Not much I can do til this recharges." she muttered.

“Oof... almost fell over when the ground shook like a panzerschrek! Anyway, I’m done here, just give it like a couple for the thing to come. It’s not like those Japanese noodles for the big biests,” Kaiser stated while Polino and Alkio nodded in synchronization.

“Well, at least we can get away from here, maybe we’ll be a step closer to finding salvation,” Letterman replied while taking a sip of a small cup of cyber coffee after learning the coded recipe not too long ago.

“I have a feeling we’re far from our homes, since I can’t seem to warp back at all. Let’s just hope that we can get through this quickly,” Nil said before noticing the giant chalk outline emitting a bright, white light.

“Biiii bi biii bi bi biii bi bii bi,” Polino affirmed before receiving a perplexed look from Nil.

“I really wished that I could have stayed a little longer to give that little jewel to Amitie... she would have really loved it,” Alkio quietly said before a tear fell from his eye.

Lance saw the battle going on between several people and a huge turtle dragon and a humanoid blue dog looking creature. "Hey, Keith, are you seeing this?" he asked. "It looks like there's a battle going on over there."

"Yeah, I see it. Think we should help or something?" Keith responded.

"You're in charge. I mean, we don't even know who we should help."

"As long as they don't attack us, let's stick to the task at hand."

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"a shortcut." Sans confirmed. "come on, this way." Sans began walking away from them. Assuming the three others followed in whatever fashion they did, Sans activated his magic, his eye momentarily flashing blue, and suddenly, they were somewhere else.
Sans, Toph, Hiro and Ali were all now standing a ways away from the current battle, which was... already confusing to begin with.
"whoa. okay. we found the source." Sans blinked. "wait, is that spider-man?" He smirked, humored.

Alec's Gaogamon, named Raider, growled at the Koopa king. Volt de-digivolved back into his Rookie level. He then fell to the ground, exhausted. Seeing this, Alec called him back into his card. Ali, meanwhile, was underground with a girl who was apparently blind, the boy who saved her, and a skeleton.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Hiroshi, though I go by Hiro." Hiro said to Ali with a smile before a portal opened as Sans led Toph through it, Hiro motioned for Ali to follow them as he figured they were better off sticking together.

On the other side, they managed to see (Or in Toph's case, feel) the battle before them as they were all understandably confused. Though Toph's focus shifted to that of something a short distance from them. The feel of some....weird carriage or some fire nation-style vehicle in the form of the jeep along with what she sensed were two giant beasts chasing it. Which gave Toph a false impression as she began to head over there.

"Come on! Those guys are being chase by lion-wildebeest monsters!" Toph said, making a guess as all animals (Or the majority) in her world were hybrids to the standards of most. Something Hiro felt he had to clarify.

"Um...those are just regular lions." Hiro pointed out as he followed Toph, which confused the blind girl.

"Really? You are not sure you don't mean a platypus-lion or lion-vulture or something?" Toph asked.

"No, just giant lions." Hiro insisted as Toph let out a sigh as she focused and bent the metal floor ahead to try and create very deep imprints in the path the lions would take to try and trip them up.

Regular lions? This place is even weirder than Ba Sing Se....I didn't even think that was possible...

"How do you know that they're chasing them?" Ali asked from somewhere behind Toph. She had followed the group underground. "They appear to be some sort of vehicles. You could've asked the drivers their intent. Though it's too late for that now." She glanced at the Multitrix. The poppy shaped spot on the face was still orange.

comic

"well, you guys do what you want, i'm not getting involved." Sans replied, taking a step back. "wouldn't advise involving yourselves either. we don't understand what's going on, or what anyone is capable of. but it's your choice." He shrugged. "but if any come for us, i can protect us. easy."

"WATCH OUT!!" Keith shouted, activating the Black Lion's thrusters and avoiding the giant crater that just formed directly in his path. Lance did the same thing, the Red Lion's head looking around wildly.

"What the hell was that?!" he exclaimed.

"I don't know, but it wasn't natural. Get ready in case there's a fight," Keith replied.

"Vehicles?" Toph asked, and as she felt the thrusters that halted the lions to a stop she realized they were vehicles...and made of metal.

"Okay, I'll ask around." Toph said as she approached the two lions and took a deep breath and dug into the metal below her before she focused on the metallic lions as she tried to use her metal bending to hold the pair of vehicles in place.

"Okay, if there is anyone in these things. Why are you chasing that thing there..." Toph asked as Hiro decided the clarify.

"The jeep."

"Right the jeep." Toph said as she kept focus as she tried to hold the metalic lions in place while she awaited an answer.

Last edited:
"Okay, she's all done! I just need to get her open real quick!" Kaiser announced before the group's attention was focused on the shark Pokémon.

"You really look like you could use some assistance with that," Letterman replied while running up to the shark pup and helping him slide open the tan, metallic door.

"Ahh, danke... alright, let's go on in. She's got way more than just big scary guns," The Neourk responded before everyone else followed along.

"This is the operations room, this is where all the driving and the fun shooty shoot stuff takes place. Usually in a U-Boat like this, there's a lot of rooms for different things, but this one has all of them together. I suppose I'll be handling this part since I'm not sure if anyone knows how to handle a manuell. I'll call someone over if I need help with the schoss or anything else," The shark Pokémon explained.

"I know how to work with levers and other things, so I guess you can ring me up if anything goes," Letterman responded.

"Toll! Okay, let's head over into the other teils shall we?" The Neourk proudly proclaimed before the group happily followed, as Polino's jaw dropped for a brief moment after taking swift notice of the amount of luxury the cabins had.

"Alright, this the kabinen. Normally, the U-Boat would have something around maybe zwanzig or a little more, but I mean... it's just us for now," Kaiser stated while Alkio rubbed his eyes for a brief moment.

"Is everything around here supposed to look this nice? I really wonder how much this thing would even cost to make... well, I mean by the normal way of course," Nil said before Letterman blew on his ruler for a brief moment.

"We Nazis loved and highly respected luxus... that was until our great Führer went a little too verrückt a few tags before that war was over. By the way, I think this would probably cost a few millionen in my time," Kaiser answered while Nil almost dropped his rod after hearing the explanation.

"And I mean, we only had that going some time after the first war since those dummkopfs decided to print those marks!" Kaiser added in a noticeably louder, infantile tone before Letterman softly patted the Neourk's head for a brief moment.

"Umm, pardon me, but what's back there behind that door?" Letterman enquired.

"Oh, that's for the generator. She requires a lot of kraftstoff to do her job, so we have die maschine for the job," Kaiser swiftly responded before heading back to the operations room shortly after.

"Alright, that about wraps it up. I just need someone to get that weird circle thing over to that room real quick. I think it goes into that hole thing on the side... Well I mean, at least if it takes it," Kaiser continued while climbing up on his cushioned seat and awaiting the orb.

Bowser deflected the attack with his shell and aimed it back at the source. Peter shot another web at Bowser, this time hitting him in the mouth, taping it shut just before he tried to breath fire. The blast of fire exploded in Bowser’s mouth and he fell to the floor, having been knocked out by his own attack. Peter shot more webs at Lucario in an attempt to cover up any possible loopholes that could help the Pokémon escape the tomb of webs.

Erza quickly shifted into her Adamantine Armor as she brought up her shield and blocked the redirected electric attack before she shifted focus to the Lucario.

The Lucario growled as it saw the incoming web as it surrounded more escape areas as it spun to avoid the webbing. Though that seemed to matter little as between a combo of Yang's shotgun blast and Erza's Flame Empress Armor fire blast the Lucario was launched into the webbing and tied up unable to break free.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley noticed the human that had fallen, the suit forming a 'Jetpack' and flying over to them, the scanned the strange piece of equipment on their arm, it was added to the suit, they didn't get much time to fiddle with it before a loud thundering roar could be heard as a gigantic flying creature passed over, the simple flapping of it's wings enough to tip over the large ships in the area, Ridley was flung into a wall, a magnetic disturbance messing with the visor, causing his vision to be like that of one's trapped in a snow storm, the suit fired a random grappling hook, hitting one of the ships and pulling Ridley towards it, he slammed into it, Causing him to collapse.

Last edited:
"You certainly seem like one." Tony replied. "Well, that wraps up that. Guess we should probably get some introductions done, huh?" Stark folded back the helmet of his armor. "The name's Tony Stark, billionaire genius philanthropist. Don't be shocked in awe for too long. The kid over there is Spider-Man. He's my... protege, would you call him? Basically I gave him that suit he's wearing."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley slowly got up, The Visor still displaying static but he could make out the outlines of objects now, they glanced at their arm, the watch seemed to have a Green Cross instead of the flower that the girl had, They tapped it, it extended, They twisted it to the left and a hologram appeared, it resembled a dog of sorts, they pushed it down, A flash of light filled the area as Ridley's molecules rearranged into the creature (Wildmutt, by the way, Vulpimancers see through smell so yeah.) They fell over, trying to get used to the new body, They stood up and made their way to Tony and the others.

Peter walked over to Tony and the others. “I never got the chance to thank you for the suit again, Mr. Stark,” he said. “Thanks for everything.” He looked at Erza and Yang. “I’m Peter, by the way.” He held out his hand to shake theirs.

Bowser and Vader had both been tased and loaded up. Bowser stirred a bit while Vader was out.

"One of many fancy titles I see, Mr. Stark? I'm going to guess that's your dating profile tagline?" Yang asked with a slight grin before she overheard Iron Man's protege and offer hands to himself and Erza, who herself had Requiped into her standard Heart Kreuz as both accepted Spider-Man's handshake.

"Yang Xiao Long, Huntress and member of Team RWBY." Yang said with a grin as she introduced herself.

"Erza Scarlet. S-Class Mage of the guild Fairy Tail." Erza said, introducing herself as well before she scanned Iron Man & Spider-Man and rubbed her chin curiously.

"So, you are the apprentice and he is the master? Are you part of a guild? Or rather a team of some kind?" Erza asked Spider-Man, taking a guess given the mentor/pupil relationship which was not that uncommon from a Guild Master to his Guild in her world was easy enough to spot.

"I have a better question, if he goes by "Spider-Man"...which he seems a bit on the young side to have "man" in his title, no offense, do you have a special code-name as well?" Yang asked Tony Stark curious though already she began to think of her own ideas. Such as the Tin-Can man or Mr. Metallic or something. Names that probably would make the AI in Tony's suit groan if it overheard her thoughts.

"I'm gonna stick to calling you Ms. Pixie for now." Tony said with a grin. "First thing, I shut down my online dating profile a while back and I'm married, plus you're way too young for me so don't try it. Second thing, Spidey here rejected my invitation to join the Avengers. It was the right choice for the morality test I was giving him, but still. I supply him with his tech anyways. Third thing... I'm the Invincible Iron Man."

comic

Sans stood nearby, watching this interaction happen. Things had unexpectedly calmed down entirely. People just seemed to be... talking. This wasn't a bad thing at all. Sans preferred this over fighting any day. His impression of Iron Man was pretty good. He liked the guy. He was funny, narcissistic, and loud. Spider-Man seemed to be forward, but a bit nervous. This Yang character seemed a bit like 'Mr. Stark', but different in her own right. Ezra seemed to be more 'down-to-earth' per-say. She seemed more collected than the others. As he studied the people around him, he heard a distant, however loud, popping sound.
Glancing lazily to his left, Sans noticed a figure appear a few meters above the ground, before it fell to the ground, slamming onto it's back.

Negan let out a short growl as he felt the air leave his lungs the moment he slammed into the ground. This environment was bright, and he wasn't expecting that. Everything was white and hazy, and he had to squint to keep this from hurting his eyes as he let out a groan. "What the sh*t..." He muttered, before slowly sitting up. "Simon? What the hell was that!?" He called, pushing himself to his feet, shielding his eyes from the light. He got no reply. "...Simon?" Negan asked. His eyes began to adjust the light, and he could make out figures ahead of him, talking. "F*ck..." Negan groaned, rubbing his neck. That fall wasn't exactly a comfortable landing.

Snake narrowed his eyes as the giant fire-breathing turtle and the man in black were loaded onto some sort of plane or something. The, what Snake could tell of them, the 'Soldiers' or whatever they were, didn't seem to be loading up the other individuals yet, who seemed to be just... hanging around and talking.
The Foxhound operative frowned. The battle had stopped as quickly as it had started.

Variant Fox changed back into his natural form, a red fox with blue eyes. He ran squealing down the ramp of the vehicle he had boarded. "It's Erza Scarlett! It's Erza Scarlett!" the fox squealed. The fanboy reaction made Ali face palm. Catgirl and Jay Mexicano approached the group slowly.

"Keep calling me Ms. Pixie and we'll end up testing how "invincible" your title claims you are. And I never made that implication, so it's interesting that that is the first thing you think of. Anyway, Iron Man huh? Well, I do sure hope you get a lot of Iron in your diet then to live up to that namesake." Yang replied with a cheeky grin at her own bad pun, as she thought back to the Avengers he mentioned which honestly sounded like some club-name Jaune would try to form. Tough honestly this Iron Man made Yang think of him as Jaune only older and, well....closer to being as cool as Jaune thinks he himself is.

"Avengers. I see a group of daring vigilantes...." Erza said, as she rubbed her chin in thought and imagined herself as Fairy Woman fighting crime with other costumed heroes before a voice snapped her out of that hypothetical scenario as she turned and saw someone who seemed to know her as she glanced over to a group of new arrivals which drew her curiosity as she walked over to them.

"That is my name, do I know you?" Erza asked, curious if this was a figure from Fiore though she had no recollection of directly seeing him. Though she had not ruled out the possibility of her memories being foggy due to the shift in worlds.

Tony laughed at the pun. "Oh, I think we'll be getting along great, Ms. Long." Stark gave her a wide smile. "Oh, by the way, do you have any idea whatsoever of where we are and how we got here? I'm still a bit confused about our current location."
"Current location unknown." F.R.I.D.A.Y. popped in over both Tony's earpiece and Spider-Man's radio.
"Yeah, great- great input there, F.R.I.D.A.Y. I couldn't tell."

“All I know is that we need to find a way back,” Peter said. “What if our worlds need us? What if we can’t fight off everyone here who decides to attack us? Darth Vader, Bowser, Lucario, the crocodile thing, the hits just keep on coming, and we can’t survive them all. Sooner or later, something powerful is gonna hit us.”

"You don't know me, but I know you." Variant Fox said. "Titania Erza, Erza Scarlett, the most powerful woman in Fairy Tail! It is an honor to finally meet you in person!" The fox beamed. "I'm Achilles Kitsuno, but the public knows me as Variant Fox."

Erza felt a certain surge of pride at the mention of being referred to as the strongest woman in Fairy Tail, something that caused her to smile though the question of how this guy knew her remained. Though Erza held off on that question, for but a moment.

"Well, that is nice to hear. And you have an alternative alias? Are you some sort of crime-fighting vigilante?" Erza asked, thinking over to Iron Man & Spider-Man and made the natural assumption Variant Fox was like them with the code-name usage.

"I mean if something comes to hit us, we hit them back harder. No sweat really web head." Yang said as she made a motion to try and give Peter an encouraging pat on the back before she turned to Tony.

Though I also would like to figure out where we are, can't you use some tech stuff to science a solution to this?" Yang asked Tony, who she assumed would know what to do given he was a clear tech specialist and by his own admission a genius.

"Get me access to a computer that knows about this world and F.R.I.D.A.Y. will have things sorted in no time." Tony replied. "Meanwhile, I could go for a drink right about now. I assume it'd be illegal to offer you one? Anyways, kid, Queens will be fine. Rhodey and S.H.I.E.L.D. can keep things under control while we're gone."

comic

"i'm with the spider boy on this one." Sans commented nearby, finally speaking up as he decided to ignore the leather clad individual who'd just appeared. "doesn't matter how strong any of us are. might be something that comes up that... we just can't handle. we may very well be killed off like that." Sans snapped his finger. "we're in a pocket dimension, people. a crossroad between the omniverse. whatever brought us here may very well have intent to kill us."

"...What the sh*t...?" Negan squinted his eyes at a distant collection of individuals. "Holy hell..." He breathed, his vision clearing enough to make out the characters.
Negan blinked a few times, trying to process what he was seeing, before looking down at his barbed wire bat, Lucille. He quickly snatched her up, before dusting himself off. Was he dead? Was this heaven? Or hell? He'd always pictured something different for both of those, and this definitely wasn't it.
Well, wherever he was, he needed to make a good first impression. He needed to put himself in their inner circle, make friends in high places.
With this in mind, Negan brought Lucille up to rest on his shoulder as he started walking slowly to the conversing group, a malicious twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm considered a superhero. A vigilante is something else entirely. Reynard City is the location of my base. I seem to attract some real crazies." Variant Fox said. "Of course, abnormal attracts the abnormal I guess. The city'll be fine, though. I've got friends and allies to protect it while I'm away." He paused for a moment. "Oh, so stupid, I forgot to tell you how I know you. Well, I don't know if you guys have tv, but in my world you are among characters featured in a thing called anime, as well as a type of book grouping known as manga."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley made his way over to the strange fox creature, They managed to make it to them, they tried to speak but it came out as growl and other dog/wolf noises, they kept on trying to speak, yet still no results.

Erza blinked a couple times. Anime? Manga? She had never heard of such terms before, and rather than make the assumption that she was a fictional character Erza instead took a different angle with it.

"Are you saying that my life and the life of my guildmates has been documented in your world?" Erza asked, equating it more along the lines as if she was some reality show actor not told she was in a show about her real life rather than her real life itself being a fictional product in Variant Fox's world.

Immediatly however Erza took notice of a monster dragon that appeared and spoke with its indstinguable language at them. Erza assumed the worst as she shifted into her Puragatory Armor and assumed a protective stance in front of Variant Fox.

"Back beast, I will strike you down if you try anything with him." Erza said with her firm tone, as she glared daggers at the beast and had her spiked weapon at the ready.

-----------
Hiro watched as Toph tried to communicate with whoever were in the metalic lions before his eyebrows frowned as his Keyblade flashed into his hands. Hiro turned back as he saw someone with a spiked piece of wood walk over to a crowd. Hiro had no idea who this was, but he sensed much darkness within them and immedatly charged over before he moved between the man and the group as he eyed him with a glare.

"I can sense malice coming from you, may I ask who are you? I'm going to take a guess and saw that you don't use that thing to pick at fences." Hiro said as he would keep his guard but did not strike. No yet, anyhow.

comic

Negan's eyes widened in mild surprise as a young boy with some sort of giant key blocked his way. The leather-clad savior was quick to regain himself as his face broke out into a wide grin. "Well, hello little peacemaker. And who might you be?" He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly, eyeing the odd key. "And." He rose a finger before Hiro could reply. "To answer your question, little sir, I'm Negan." he chuckled, before shrugging Lucille off of his shoulder, and holding her upright in front of his face. "And this? Oh, this is Lucille."

After Alkio and Polino managed to get the mysterious orb into the generator, Alkio said, “Okay, we got it! It was just a little hard to get in there.”

“Bii bi bi biiii,” Polino added while grooming himself with an I-shaped tetromino once more.

“Alright... just need to get her going real quick!” Kaiser replied before reaching for a big, silver-gray lever and quickly pulling it towards him. The Neourk pressed an orange button, which revealed some screens and a dual joystick controller beside the distinct button.

The shark Pokémon took a lengthy breath, before quickly tapping on the buttons on the controller in a precise ordering to allow the vehicle to become controlled at will. He carefully pressed the red buttons on top of each joystick, while setting the tiny switch onto the number one in the gearing panel above the array of buttons. A brief, whirring noise emanated from the vehicle, as the joysticks were pulled back for a brief moment, before gradually moving forward until the vehicle took its first feet in.

“This would have been easier if I wasn’t on all fours like this! Oh... and I almost forgot...” Kaiser thought before pressing a small, blue button to make the vehicle unfold its wings and prime the generator for higher performance. The hybrid vehicle made its way past the cavern while heading back to the first area where the group ended up in.

"Yes, starting with the day Natsu and Lucy met." Variant Fox said. He then turned his attention to the Vulpimancer. "Perhaps I can help with communication." he said. His eyes glowed bright blue. His form then changed. He was now purple with dark gray paws and tail tip. A circular blue gem was located on his forehead, and his ears were the same shape as an Espeon's. This was his Psychic Variant, Espafox. 'I can create a telepathic link between me and him. This particular species is incapable of speech.' he telepathically told Erza. Then he turned his attention to the Vulpimancer. 'What do you wish to say?' he asked the Vulpimancer telepathically.

Okay, the way this guy is acting just screams psychopath. Fantastic...

"Hiro. And I suggest you put "Lucille" away before I may be forced to break it apart with Total Eclipse here." Hiro warned, as he displayed his Keyblade and made his open threat to this Negan.

"I"m gonna take a shot in the dark that from where you come from, you ain't the nice guy on the block." Hiro said, as he could practically choke on the darkness he sensed from this man.

"You speak like most humans are pure and he is some exception."

The telepathic voice of the bound Lucario was heard as it struggled against the webbing while it eyed Negan & Hiro with a glare.
----------
"A drink huh? Funny, if my friend Weiss were he'd she be chewing you out for being so lax about such a situation." Yang said with a chuckle as she could imagine the words Weiss would spit at this Tony if she met, though now she was curious who had more money...the Schnee Dust Company or this self-professed billionaire, but that was beside the point.

"And do you expect a bar to just appear out of thin air? I don't think we have a diverse selection up here." Yang said, as they were on an airship which made Yang question where Iron Man aimed to find a drink.

---------
Erza's eyes widened when she heard Variant Fox's voice in her head, a bizarre but useful ability before she focused on the beast and waited to see what words it would share with Fox as she kept her spiked weapon raised...just to be safe.

"The kid's got a sixth sense that tells him where danger's located. I assume drunks would count as danger, and drunks know where the bar is." Tony joked. "Also, if Weiss wants to chew me out... she'll have to get through my armor. I assume she's a she anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong. Don't correct me if I'm wrong and not sober enough to listen." Tony realized what he had just said. "Great job, Stark. Perfect role model for Peter."

comic

Negan blinked, before his smirk faded. "Ain't the nice guy?" He repeated. "I'm the nicest of guys you'll ever meet, kid. In fact, I'm SO nice, I won't be using Lucille to... ahem... 'pick your fence'." Negan's smirk returned. "Now. Let me do the talking." He lowered Lucille. "Threaten me all you want, because that won't mean jickety jack sh*t." Negan paused, smirking again, eyes narrow. "But you threaten Lucille...?" He licked his lips. "Oh, that's a big no-no. A big, hairy, disgusting f*cking no-no. So here's my threat, to you."
Negan took a step forward. "All you need to do, is tell me where the actual sh*t I am, and what's going on, so I can go back home and bash some poor guy's brains in. Because if you decide to be some sort of hero..." His thumb rubbed Lucille. "Well, let's just say Lucille is very thirsty. VERY thirsty. And do you know what she drinks? Blood. So be careful as sh*t, with me, kid. Because if you're NOT, it's your poor brains I'm going to be bashing in."