• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

The Hunter
Specter Fortress Interior, Steel Production

Fire...

Fire and ash in the air...

The burning towns and fields. Riding upon horseback with fellow men, felling the enemy in grand conquest.

Yes, the Hunter recalled it. Clear as day...Wielding a sharpened blade of iron, he fought for that purpose. But what purpose did he fight? He could not recall. But as he stood there, blood fresh upon his blade, he...The hunt hadn't given him his taste for bloodshed, it was always a part of his nature...Did he truly enjoying cleaving down upon the enemy? He could not recall, he could not recall, as those clear as day memories were sullied by red, mobs of men attempting to slice down the very plague they were afflicted with becoming the soldiers of the battlefield. Beasts in human skin, the Hunter's armor becoming his garbs of hunting yet again.

And the world had returned.

A flurry of mechanical whirring, plasma discharging, and machines clanking. A little one was coming for him, blinking a hostile light. The Hunter wasn't afraid of little ones, certainly not a brave but foolish loner.

The Hunter swatted it with his backhand, spiraling it away into molten depths. It never reached it's destination, exploding futilely in the air. A pointless death for a pointless being.

...What was the Chief waiting for? Their land was closing, dropping into oblivion and fire.

Ah, yes yes. Himself.

"Aye, sorry- I was just- Yeah, yeah. I can make that jump. Just fine."

The Hunter would admit that he wasn't the best when in came to acrobatics, but the jump wasn't impossibly large nor did the Hunter plan on burning with the fellow he threw down. The automatons were already ahead of them. Why, if a bundle of mechanical parts could do it, he certainly could as well.

He hopped, nearly a bit short, but landed with a little stumble. He wasn't expecting the land to move, but he'd adapt. He always did. Cleaver unsheathed and readied, rifle pulled out. With a stomp he crushed a scarab, skidding it off the edge of the gears. A duo attempted to jump at the Hunter- hit by the sharp side of the cleaver, cutting through their thin plating and throwing them into the furnace to join their brethren.

Meanwhile, he saw the Slayer going to town upon the large beast of a machine, tearing away at it's molten armor with his rifle. The Hunter noted a red hot string following it. Perhaps what fed it it's material? He wasn't sure, but whatever they had to do to take it out he'd prefer they'd do it quick- he wasn't really liking this heat.

The slayer continued his onslaught even as the machine fought back, and the crawling ones were no slouch either. They revved up drills, attempting to stab at them. The Hunter blasted them away, before hearing a click. He was empty. Rifle was useless for now.

The Slayer took a tumble, nearly going off the platforms after his latest assault upon the beast. Scraping up the edge. He'd probably be okay, but...Well, hunters had to work with one another, even if they were only tangibly related by something the Hunter made up...Kicking away the clacking scarabs, he worked his way towards the Slayer.

"Oi!" He called out. "Catch!" The Hunter tossed his spent rifle, and a capsule of plasma. Something told the Hunter he'd be better reloading it than the 19th century man.
-----
Priscilla, Jackson, Quint
Goldenwalk Business District

"Hi new kid." Priscilla told Koji, obviously in a bit of a rush. "I know, it's weird, confusing- but as I said, we should really go regroup. Thor, Raccoon, and Lucario. Say hi to him, and then sling him over your shoulder and c'mon." Priscilla wasn't sure if she was freaking out a little too much, and the police would just shove past her and the others, but she was holding a weapon...maybe they'd write them off as weird larpers?...She didn't know, she just needed to get out of there and back to base. Some familiarity there at the least.
-----
Sarah
Forest w/ Team Lora, Camelot

A small army of the creatures blew up in a blast of electricity. "Holy crap!" Sarah said in surprise. "Your- your like a freakin' wizard!" She supposed the whole "not our world" with no magic should've tipped her off, but she expected living brooms and buckets- not explosions of lightning! "That was awesome! Do it- Ah, man, more?" Indeed, even more of the crawlers were emerging from the brush. "Where are they even coming from?"

It didn't matter. She had more fight where her first scuffle came from. These guys weren't very durable. Three more came for her. Her axe came down on the center one, wedging itself in. It's armor electrified- and used as a blunt weapon upon it's buddies, the left one flying away into a tree. The right one had the weaponized armor come down right atop it, breaking both of them into simple pieces of empty armor, miasma fading from their possessed state.

"You'd think after we beat up so many of them they'd back off!" She called out to her comrades, kicking away another one of the creeping things. "But they never learn..."

It was then she spotted something- a blue and grey figure, speeding by, air chopped by a blade he wielded. Whoever it was had chopped a number of the back line clean in half, their armor and claws falling away as their spirit returned to whatever world they came from. "What the..." Sarah wasn't sure what that was, but that was pretty neat. But as soon as the figure came, they left, leaving the rest of the monsters for them to deal with. Did it even acknowledge their existence? Sarah didn't know, not that she had much time to ponder. Another set of monsters had beset her.

"Yeah, keep coming. You all are toast!" The figure had disappeared from her mind, as she once again swapped back to the fight at hand, sparks flaring from her axe edge, ready to cripple more of the monsters.
-----
Raiden
Forest near Mountain, Camelot

Raiden was moving faster, faster. Electricity crackled around his stomping feet. Closer, closer to the mountain. Closer, closer to Snake.

And then his momentum stopped. He tripped over something. He stumbled, but never fell. Raiden effectively punted whatever was in his way into the ground, it's head in the ground. Some sort of armored creature? "The hell..." It didn't seem like a cyborg. Some sort of bizarre thing. Black mist emerged, fading away into nothingness. Raiden rubbed it off. Weird place.

And then a crowd of them were at him. Chattering claws, the creatures menaced.

"...I don't have time for this."

He pulled his blade from it's mounted sheath. It crackled, sparked.

A trio of armors jumped at him, but were cut apart in a single swing. Bisected. Well, if Raiden had his doubts this was his place in the world those doubts were confirmed. Even the mass produced tripods were superior in armor to these...well, Raiden would say UGs, but that would be an insult to UGs.

But as Raiden said, he didn't have time to deal with these non-UGs, not all of them at least. And he knew that he probably could outrun these ones. And so, swinging the blade from side to side, he carved through the troops, chopping them cleanly. They came at him from his sides- they really hadn't learned from their ally's defeat, running down upon the high frequency blade, essentially ripping themselves apart.

He briefly saw a flash of colors- but ignored them. Just more of these bizarre...knights? Knights. And soon enough, the mobs lost interest in Raiden, or perhaps just plain lost him. And he came out no worse for wear. The trees were parting. Large stones...a mountain. And between some...bird...human...thing...and what appeared to be a mostly normal man, there he was. In the flesh.

Solid Snake. And not the wizened and ailing Snake he vowed to protect- Snake in his prime.

"It really is you." Raiden told him, sheathing his blade. "It's me. It's Raiden."
-----
Jetstream Sam
Forest, Camelot

And Azula landed in his arms. "There we go." He slid her down on to the ground, putting Azula back on her feet. "Back on the ground." Maybe if he lost the scars and the mechanical arm with the PMC that stole children's brains logo on the side of it, he could be a good sitter. Though he'd wager not. "Well, we're all back on the ground now, so let's go find-" He turned to face Negan. "Oh, there he is!"

Sam smiled even wider now. "Good, glad to see you withstood the fall there. But I have bad news for you." He looked off into the distance now, away from both Azula and Negan. "The deal we had...well, it is rather unfair now. You have no way to get me to Colorado. And I'm supposed to keep running with you...And, here's where anyone would logically cut this deal off," And he turned back to Negan. His smile hadn't faded. "But I like you! You seem like a reasonable man! And, perhaps what I want- isn't in Colorado after all." He rubbed his chin, grinning ever brighter.

"Perhaps you two can't feel it, but it's in the air, ambient. He's here...The one I must fight. Jack."
-----
Kiran
Castle Grounds

The man nodded, not saying a word. Just continuing to trudge forward. Good enough response. Enough for Kiran to build off of.

"Oh good," Kiran told him. "That makes two of us. But if I were to hazard a guess- I'd say Scotland?"

Scotland just came to Kiran for some reason. Had some very large, well protected castles. Wasn't affected terribly during 2015. The greenery was far more northern it seemed, though it was possible they were in Wales. They weren't too far from one another. There was no way to know for sure until he found a local.

"Uh, I was looking for someone around here to help me out- and, well, I suppose an extra pair of eyes could help. Y'know?" He wasn't sure who this guy was, but he certainly looked strange- or maybe Kiran was being paranoid. Yeah, paranoid. Maybe he was a hero too! Yeah, that would be nice, something they could relate over.

Before she could continue her feast, a sudden pain erupted in her back, followed by a few more, causing her to cry out from the excruciating pain that was felt. The pain was caused by bullets that were shot by another Soviet soldier who had taken notice of her gruesome actions. He responded by shooting at her in hopes of killing her, only to be very disappointed as she stood up, turning around to look at the soldier who shot her. Blood dripped from her mouth and claws as she stared at him, noting the look of terror on his face as he began to back away.

As the soldier backed away, Shaynuh moved towards him, matching his footsteps until she suddenly charged at him in full speed. The pain that coursed through her back was ignored as she closed in on the soldier, running away from her in a desperate attempt to escape the same fate as the previous soldier. Unfortunately, he was not fast enough as she caught up, tackling the man to the ground before tearing through his clothes and into his back.

Blood flew and splattered around them as Shaynuh relentlessly tore into the man's back until his bones were exposed. She could make out his lungs which sat nestled inside the rib cage, poking at them with her claw until they completely punctured through the organ and started to bleed. In her current state of mind, she merely grinned as the man struggled underneath her until he lay motionless.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
They weren't currently in the best place, at least, at the current time. He was still being held at gunpoint with nobody to help him, or, at least, nobody had tried to help him, so, he just kinda shrugged. The soviets tried to get him on his feet, yet, he just turned to one and winked. They didn't seem to take this the best, "Вставай, ты, головорез, гомосексуалист!". Cockily, they replied,
"Yeah, yeah, guten tag to you too, now, if you're gonna kill me, just hurry up and get to it, I have a hell-hell to get to, at least, I think there's another hell, probably not, but, who gives a f-" They were cut off as they got hit in the back of the head. They seemed to look at their own hands, whispering to themselves, "Why aren't you doing anything, we need to get these soviets in their graves, right, now!"
"I-" They were cut off, as the soviet had been killed. To answer their question, they slowly got up, "Took ya' long enough, and, I'm fine, hot-stuff," As he said that, he winked and did the whole, finger-guns thing, this was normal, flirtatious Angel Dust. He was trying to look cool, yet, as ho took a few steps, he tripped, face planting into the ground. As he was lying there on the ground, he spoke, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." As he got up again, he coughed out dirt, and dust, "Yeesh, that's the type of dust I don't want in me," once again, he winked at them.

Giant Ruby
They threw the turret at the mech, hoping that it would hit the large flying piece of metal instead of them. They seemed to run towards them mech, sliding into its legs, trying to knock it off its feet.

Ridley
The two attacks on the mech had been successful, as a beeping sound was emitted from it. It soon exploded into a large cloud of fire, leaving behind a cloud. There were no remains, aside from a few shards of glass from the screen. A portal seemed to open, with a pair of drones carrying another screen , "Don't break this, alright? I'm gonna be talking, monologing, if you'll let me," They paused, waiting for a response. Ridley had trouble getting up, yet would be able to.

Lancer & Susie
Susie peeked out from behind the bushes, while Lancer just fired off multiple spades, jumping from behind the bushes, "Where are we?!?! Tell us!"

Name: Hiro

Hiro had his teeth grit as he felt the molten ore poor onto his barrier, while the magic shield managed to protect him he knew he'd be unable to maintain it for long and once it failed Hiro would be susceptible to it and be roasted alive.

That could not happen, but he had been unsure of what to do. Then he was struck with inspiration, as while he could not hold back the lava forever he could maximize the time he had with his barrier now.

So Hiro charged forward with his barrier; pushing away the lava to the sides as he used the magic shield as a surprise battering ram with the aim to drive into the mechanical spider with a tackle. Hiro hoped to drive the spider back and do some damage, and if that worked he'd break the barrier and fly back to gain distance.

-----------
Name: Kale

Kale listened to Specter's words, and the idea that maybe she could talk him out of this path seemed increasingly unlikely. Specter seemed too filled with hate, too driven on this anti-human "crusade" that he'd equate all of them to horrible monsters who deserve death.

Kale decided for now, the best method was to simple address his questions. Kale could understand his view, these people here seemed to have been in hostile conflict for some time. Though in truth by the time she had arrived all she saw was Doomslayer & Chief among a field of bodies with Doomslayer on the war path so perhaps she had a differed view of the events.

"Y-yes, I did see it. But, but I think it is unfair to use these men as a representative as w-who humans are as a whole. M-my friend Cabba, fights for the Saiyan Army; a-a group that goes to worlds to combat injustice and protect people e-everywhere. O-one thing he mentions in his stories i-is that yes, there are terrible people everywhere. B-but, that they are just one side to things and t-that good people were there in every world he went to, that is what m-made his job fulfilling." Kale replied, as she used one of the stories of Cabba he had shared when he met Caulifla & Kale as a reference that people good and bad lived on many worlds but that gave no one to right to judge them solely off the bad apples. Something she hoped he would pick up on.

"Y-your calculations....simulations. How...how absolute are they? Could there, p-perhaps be any room for error with them?" Kale asked, curious about the details of this simulation that Specter seemed to have.

----------
Name: Toph

"It's not about being a hero, it's about doing something productive rather than just sulk off." Toph snapped back as she heard Logan tell her to "go away" in less than colorful language but had yet to be detoured. Part of her had considered leaving this foul-mouthed jerk but she decided that she would not give him the satisfaction.

No, Toph followed Logan and kept pace with him as she began to walk right beside the former X-Men member.

"Like it or not, we are kinda stuck here. And going off on our own doesn't better our odds of ever coming back home. Just saying there must be a better plan here then just "go off and grumble to myself" like you seem to favor." Toph added on as she showed she was not gonna just leave Logan alone much to his possible annoyance.

----------
Name: Blake & Weiss

As Blake and Weiss finished off the last of the goblin hoard, with Blake frowning at Goblin Slayer's casual desire to slaughter the children of these creatures as well, but she refrained from commentary as Goblin Slayer walked over to Weiss and asked for her name as he made mention of how she did better "than most" against these creatures.

"Weiss Schnee. Though it is considered courtesy to introduce yourself before you ask others to do the same." Weiss replied as Blake figured she should respond to even if Goblin Slayer had seemed to disregard her presence to this point.

"Blake Belladonna." Blake added on with her usual cool, natural tone as both Huntresses faced the armored figure.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Akame glanced at Angel Dust, and her expression never shifted even slightly at the causal flirtatious comments he made her way. Compared to Lubbock, this was had just been a wanna be romantic.

"I'd advise you save the flirting for later." Akame advised simply as her eyes scanned on some Soviet troops around their area. Seemed Angel Dust still had trouble getting up, so she had to deal with this till he could pitch in. Akame dashed ahead, her speed made it easy to weave and move between plasma shots as she closed in on them and delivered clean critical slashes.

Finn & Jake continued their tag operated battle, before they took note of what seemed to be a violent altercation as they glanced and took note of the one named Shaynuh who seemed to be literally tearing a man limb from limb in quite the graphic scene. Reminded them of Marceline when she was starved, only even more extreme.

-----------
Name: Azula

"Appreciated." Azula replied as she gave her thanks to Samuel, in keeping with her persona as she overheard Sam mention of how he seemed to enjoy this little faction and was willing to travel with them; not for Colorado but to find this one named "Jack" as Azula had no clue of the context but if he had been willing to aid them and more importantly her she was willing to say what sounded good.

"Fair enough, first thing is first is we should get a sense of where we are now so we can properly explore and maybe find clues about what we desire to find. "Jack" or ways home among them." Azula replied to the group.

-----------
Name: Lucario

Lucario had not been one to take orders, as even the now "detestable" Sir Aaron had usually considered him a partner rather than a lacky. But Lucario allowed it given he had no better alternatives as Lucario would simply follow Priscilla to lead them back to base. And allow for Thor to do the carrying part of her comment as the fighting type had not been a labor Pokemon for a reason.

----------
Name: Erza

Erza continued to fly through the air to the location Keda had informed here the Soviet Commander would be found. Looking for the key telltale traces of the base as she prepared to deal with the Commander to allow Michael to make the call for reinforcements.

They were counting on her, and she had not been prepared to let them down.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Specter

Specter tapped his fingers against his arm rest, his other resting upon the other. He listened to Kale very carefully, his eyes starting to get ever so narrow as the conversation dragged on. It had seemed Kale had decided to give him a lesson on morality while excusing the other side for their atrocities.

“My predictions are flawless, less than a 0.1% chance of failure. My intellect is absolute, unlike morality which shifts depending on the regime. No, if I were immoral I would have wiped the human race clean. I’m just removing their choice to be evil. I didn’t hear an alternative option from you, so I take it you are simply going to quote platitudes to me until I drop dead, yes?”

Specter’s brain has begun to figure out the conversation would go nowhere if she stuck to her moral high ground whilst lifting her nose at every one of his choices. He waved his hand into the air.

“Give me an alternative, a reasonable one. Or I will continue my venture to cleanse this wretched world of the unclean.”

His voice spoke with authority, like his tolerance for pandering was beginning to run short. His cultured attitude, while there had begun to stem a hint of aggression.

Name: Canopek, Elecman
Interior
2nd Floor

Hiro’s sudden barrier had rammed directly into Canopek, the layers upon layers of lava it piled upon Hiro splashing all on the spider. It screeched loudly, lava melting into every crevice of the lava covered Canopek. It’s hull began to melt and it’s iernals we’re being fried all over it...that’s when Doomslayer’s grenade went off

*BOOM!*

It’s support from his back to it’s front were snapped in two, the spider splitting in half. The lava smothered back half of the spider fell down towards Doomslayer, about to smash it’s socorching hide into the weakened warrior. It’s front half slid down the wall before plummeting into the lava pool below. It’s central eye cracking as it was covered in the molten ore.

“They...they did it! The spider is defeated!” Elecman snapped his fingers in joy. “Brilliant! Exceptional work everyone!”

The scarabs app began to beep upon the spider going offline. Their metal wings making them all aerial targets. They all aimed at master chief and hunter. Their self destruct systems had activated. Every. single. One. They had aimed to kamikaze into them. They weren’t going down with a whimper...!

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Sans, Snake
Camelot Cave

Snake turned from Tony as he heard a voice. The same voice from over the radio. Raiden. Otherwise known as Jack, something the kid shared with Snake’s genetic father, Big Boss. Quickly, Snake, otherwise known as David, pushed himself off the small drop upon the smooth boulder he sat, sliding down and landing on his feet. He let himself give a rare smile, pleased to be seeing Raiden.
“Raiden.” Snake greeted. “You got here faster than I thought you would. But you’re always beating my expectations, aren’t you?”

Logan
Goldenwalk Streets

Logan breathed in a loud, agitated breath as he walked, Toph at his side. This place didn’t look too different from places he was familiar with, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to find a bar, right?
But Toph here was a thorn in his side. How had it come to this? Oh, probably the two times she’s frozen him in place. That would be enough to piss off anybody.
But he was preaching to the wrong choir.
Letting out a sigh as he didn’t immediately find the bad, Logan furrowed his brow. “Kid.” He said. “You wouldn’t understand what made me like this.” And he doubted she could. Unless, of course, she’d live for over two centuries of just pain and torment.
Then, it was a maybe.

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Specter’s Fortress

John simply gave a nod in reply to the Hunter as he made his jump, landing on the gear floor with a slight stumble, though he’d managed to maintain himself, and wreak havoc on the little mechanical creatures scurrying about. Following the Hunter, Chief jumped easily to the other side, landing on a Scarab as he opened fire with his plasma fire, tearing through even more of the little creatures with the Hunter cut himself a path to Flynn, who’d just barely saved himself from a fall into the boiling magma below them.
“Keep on the assault!” John ordered loudly.

Flynn looked up at the Hunter’s voice, and reflexively caught the battery he’d chucked toward him, alongside the rifle. Flynn lifted the rifle, tearing the current empty battery out of it, before slapping in the new one, and looking up in time to see the back half of Caponek cascading towards him, ready to spray him with its lava tar.
The Hunter hadn’t noticed it yet, as he was tearing through the Scarabs. Gritting his teeth, Doomslayer had to toss the rifle aside as he took off at a sprint towards the Hunter, before leaping through the air, colliding with him, and taking him with him.
The rear end of the mechanical behemoth slammed into the platform, sending magma flying from its interior, some of which cascaded onto the position the Hunter had just been standing.
Flynn let out a sigh as he got up, before looking down at the Hunter. “I had it handled.” He stated. “But… thanks anyway.” With that, he extended his hand.

Chief narrowed his eyes, the Scarabs taking to the air, before zooming with all the speed they could muster towards their general area. Hiro, Cut Man, and Elec Man were outside of this incoming swarm, but Chief, the Hunter and Flynn weren’t.
Instinctively, John pulled a device out that had been attached to the back of his armor until now. He’d been saving it for something like this. Of course, he could recharge it later, but that took time, so he’d need to be smart with the device.
Tossing the device at the Doomslayer’s feet, the bubble shield activated, creating a shield around Flynn and the Hunter,
His boots pounding on metal beneath, John took off towards his own bubble shield. If the scarabs had targeted them, then they’d simply destroy themselves upon contact with the bubble shield, moving at the speed they were. Hopefully, the bubble shield would recognize them as projectiles, and not sentient beings that could pass through unscathed.
One scarab slammed into his chest, but his energy shielding took the brunt, becoming depleted nearly halfway due to the ensuing explosion. He’d almost reached the bubble shield, when several Scarabs slammed into him, effectively depleting his shielding. Raising his rifle, John opened fire on the incoming Scarabs, taking out a few that could have very well taken him out while his shields were down, before he finally dove, finding refuge within his bubble shield.
The moment he made it inside, the smooth hum, full-body energy flash, and the indication on his heads up display made it clear his shields were recharging.

Negan
Camelot Forest

Negan furrowed his brow, looking at Sam as he spoke, before looking about in an animated manner. “What? Am I supposed to fuckin’ feel it? Is there supposed to be some feeling that tickles my balls or some shit? Because all I feel is an itch creeping up my back.
“That is us.”
“Anyway.” Negan looked from Sam to Azula, then back again. “Wouldn’t be very smart to end our temporary partnership right now, anyway.” He stated. “Cuz if you hadn’t noticed the last time one of those blue shit stains sucked us up, we were in a completely different place. Smartest thing to do is sticking together until we figure out a way home.”
Though if Negan was being honest… he didn’t really want to go back. What if he lost Venom? He’d never felt so powerful, and he couldn’t lie. This adventure was far more exciting than bashing some poor ginger guy’s brains in.
However, before Sam or Azula could make a reply, they heard a loud voice cry; “Where are we?!?! Tell us!” This caused Negan to tense. They’d already met Gryphon, well, at least he had, but this voice was different. The Nanashi fella Gryphon had mentioned, possibly?
Regardless, Negan took a defensive stance as his symbiote encased itself around him, ready to engage in combat.

Dirk Strider
Camelot Castle (Exterior)

Dirk listened to Kiran as he spoke, his words making it clear he wasn’t local. Like Dirk, he’d wound up here by chance, or perhaps fate, but Dirk didn’t believe in that sort of thing. Fate was for pussies. He wrote his own destiny.
Stopping at the mention ‘eyes’, Dirk glanced back at Kiran, and offered a shrug in reply, before looking up at the castle. They were close to the entrance. If nobody let them in, he could easily take down the front gate. It was obvious this place was occupied. The stone was fresh, the grounds taken care of. Even if this place didn’t have a King, it had someone tending to the grounds.

O’Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal’c
Camelot Forest

“We’ve been walking for hours, Daniel. Can you stop that?” Jack snapped at the archaeologist, who’d been ranting about possible aspects to their scenario. “It’s giving me a headache.”
“Sir, it’s been five minutes.” Carter spoke up. Jack blinked, turning to her. “...Oh… It has…?” He narrowed his eyes skeptically as she gave him a nod. “...Well… Sorry, Daniel.” He said to Dr. Jackson. “Just… keep it to yourself.”
“O’Neill.” Teal’c said calmly from the head of the group. The other three turned to him, but he was staring ahead, through the treeline, to a distant castle. “I believe I have found a structure.”
“Hang on…” Daniel narrowed his eyes, curiosity peaked his interest. “That… looks really familiar.” Carter blinked, looking from the castle to Daniel. “It does? I don’t we’ve encountered this before.”
“No, not… I don’t mean…” Daniel sighed. “It just… Looks a lot like something I once read before.”
“I see no resemblance to one of your books and this structure.” Teal’c stated, raising a brow emotionlessly. “No, not like that. I mean… it was an illustration. I think… I think this… could be… Camelot…?” Daniel suggested.
He didn’t get the effect he wanted, as nobody seemed to recognize the word. “Camelot was the kingdom ruled under King Arthur in the dark ages. It, like Arthur himself, are considered to be fictional, as there was never any hard evidence they existed.”
“King Arthur and the Knights of the round table.” Samantha stated. Daniel gave her a nod. “Exactly. This could possibly be just that.”
“So… Medieval King.” O’Neill stated, looking to Daniel for confirmation. “Well… ye-yeah.” The archaeologist shrugged. “Think they have a Stargate?” O’Neill asked. Carter shrugged. “It’s a possibility. Ancient Egyptians, Greek Myth, Norse Legend, all of them were orchestrated by one race or another. The Asguardians are easily the most advanced race we’ve ever encountered, they could be orchestrating this.”
“Didn’t we already rule out Thor?” Jack asked. Sam huffed. “He’s not the only Asguardian, sir. There could be others with less righteous intent.”
“I still think it’s the Nox.” Jack replied with a shrug. “Or perhaps Goa’uld.” Teal’c offered.
“My money is on none of those.” Daniel replied. “I mean- what if something went wrong with the Stargate? What if the reason we appeared in the air is because of… some sort of… slip up in the time space continuum? What if this is some alternate dimension? Like I’ve already experienced before.”
The others contemplated this for a moment in silence, before Jack looked at Daniel, and with a straight face, said; “That’s stupid, Daniel.”

Forgotten
Nowhere

She sat still upon the ground, her head bowed, between her knees. Her surroundings were pitch black, the only thing with even a vague sense of color was herself, and even that was fading. It had been eternity, it felt like, since the world had become this. She’d witness her other kill everyone, and even helped a bit in the end.
But in the end, she didn’t have the power to change anything. So here she was, wasting away in this waste of nothingness. She’d been foolish enough to allow this to happen to herself, she understood it was her fault, but…
It didn’t ease the pain she felt. Returning to life, even at great cost, brought with it the emotions that you forget. She’d been here forever, but she’d also only just arrived, if that made any sense. Left with only her thoughts, her regrets, her tears, and her determination, Chara Dreemurr allowed herself to simply waste away.
That was her fate.

Last edited:
The Underground
"Maybe you do." Silver chuckled. "But I've got a Time Stone, and you don't. CHRONOS CONTROL!" Silver rose to his feet, raising the gem over his head, as he warped space-time. Silver, Blaze and Jet vanished into the timestream.

Nowhere
"-ur power is limitless, child. Merely think it, and you-"
"-only thing more powerful than Chaos energy is more-"
"-mein friend, you are truly unlike any other-"
"-I don't-"
"-rror - does not compute-"
"-ON'T LET YO-"
A ripple in the timestream. Suddenly, a wave passed by the lone girl, as a shade of what could have been passed her by.
The anomalies had more of an effect than they realized.
A door was open.

The Underground, Ten Minutes Earlier
Mew Mew was hanging out in what used to be the Dog Room, trying to get more used to her - because she was a her now despite what may have been thought by others - new body through positive emotions. But being positive was getting exhausting, so she sat down with a sigh. "Yikes. This new body is cool, but it takes a LOT out of me... and I'm talking to myself. Wonder what would have happened if I had kept the dogs around?"
"CHRONOS CONTROL!"
"NYAH!" Mew Mew leapt back, claws out, as three people suddenly appeared in her room. A grown human and two anthropomorphic kids. "What are-?!"
"Oh, s-sorry, I didn't know there was anyone-" Silver began to apologize when Blaze walked in front of him.
"You are in grave danger. You have to leave here, now." Blaze said.
"And why should I do that?!" Mew Mew demanded. "This is my place! I took it fair and square!"
"Because if you don't, you are going to be killed by what's coming." Blaze replied.
"...uh, why should I trust you?"
"Because we come from the future." Silver said, the Time Stone vanishing. "Blaze is right, a dangerous foe will soon be here, and we need to get everyone out of the crossfire. Including that kid."
"Wait, what kind of danger is Frisk in?!"

Goldenwalk Robbery
"Y, carry me!" Nathan shot his hand out, which Y grabbed before the two androids blasted through the windows, following Gwen.
"I've got a lock!" X replied. "They're headed into the city!" X blasted after the trucks, Y and Nathan following.

Fenrir Far East Branch
"The ARAGAMI are far worse than Undead." Soma growled. "They're monsters in every sense of the word."
"The Aragami were the result of an experiment meant to improve the lives of everyone, but it created mutating monsters with an insatiable thirst for human life." Sakaki sighed. "Soma's mother died due to that initial experiment, and Fenrir was formed to try and salvage humanity. The Aragami are immune to most types of weapons... which is why Fenrir decided to turn the Aragami into weapons. God Arcs... wielded by God Eaters." As the doctor looked over at Soma, he raised his right wrist, revealing a large red band over it. "The 1st Unit, Soma's unit, is currently out on a mission collecting Aragami cores."

Wastelands
"I need your aid in defeating a group of black-hearted villains, Papyrus." Z said. "Tricky villains, hiding their evil behind seeming innocence and good spirits, but with the darkest intentions. They are master manipulators. They have even tricked your brother into joining their side."

Camelot Castle
"I... guess so, then?" Serena wondered. "But they're always here with me, so I don't really call them to my side, I just call them out to battle."

Cave
"This is your friend, huh? Raiden, you said?" Tony wondered, dropping down and walking over to Raiden. He looked him over. "A cyborg? Where'd you get this kind of tech? That's quite the fancy sword you've got there."

Forest
"A mage, not a wizard. My book has limited magic, and I can't cast without it." Robin corrected.
Suddenly, a flash of lightning dashed past them, slashing through the back lines. Robin, Lucina and Lora failed to catch it, but Jin saw the figure clearly - a strange metal man with an electrified katana.
Is that... some sort of Blade?
"What was...?" Lora wondered, but one of the creatures tried to jump her from behind. It was quickly skewered with Jin's ice shards.
"Their reinforcements may be gone, but we still have to deal with this wave." Jin stated, returning to a proper battle posture.
"You're right." Lora nodded. She then realized there was a pack of them close together.
Robin looked over towards Jin and Lora, and for a split second, he could see an invisible thread between the two of them turn golden.
"I need your help here, Jin!" Lora said. Jin nodded, passing over the sword. Lora chopped a few enemies with the katana using powerful strikes - this combo had clearly been greatly rehearsed in the past. After a wave of strikes, Jin smiled. "I'm with you." Lora spun back around to Jin's side, tossing the sword into his hands as Jin prepared an Empty Moment. "Rrrauuuuh!" Jin unleashed a powerful slash as Lora rocketed off with a powerful punch, decimating a large crowd. "MIDNIGHT SUN!" they both said at the same time.
"Woah. That's some impressive teamwork." Robin admired, charging up an Elfire as Lucina slashed through some more foes.

Specter's Fortress
Cut Man swore, seeing the drones incoming. Thankfully, his new allies were safe in their shield. So the only viable targets left were...
...him and Elec Man.
"ELEC! GET INSIDE THE SHIELD!" Cut Man shouted, leaping off the wall and dashing at the shield. When a Drone got too close for comfort, he used a Rolling Cutter to destroy it. One slipped by him, exploding behind him - thankfully, it was just the boost he needed to hop inside the shield! The Rolling Cutters he was holding were disintegrated, but Cut Man himself was fine. "Come on, bro!"

Warzone
As Keda followed Erza, Alpha and him managing to keep relatively decent pace with her, the jungle came to an end, revealing a vast legion of tanks, trucks and thots Soviet soldiers arming themselves. A few NAC troops had pressed through to this line, but due to how few there were they were getting quickly overwhelmed. Save for the pony, who was doing surprisingly well. Keda had to question what other strange powers people like the pony and the mute man possessed...
Questions for later. Several troops noticed Keda, and the tribesman quickly ducked behind a flipped truck. The car took several plasma shots shockingly well, Keda remaining unhurt.

Goldenwalk City

Peter jumped out the window, following the others. He shot a web at the building opposite to the one they were in, pulling himself towards it. He latched onto the side before looking down at the ground.

“Alright, I see the trucks,” he said. “What’s our plan?”

Goldenwalk Robbery

Thor began to follow the others, with Rocket running behind him. “You guys coming or not?” Rocket asked to the others who were still standing there.

Marseille Warzone

“These powers,” Vader said, walking up behind Sawyer. “Negan had something similar to them. Do you have any idea what it is?”

“Of course I don’t have any idea,” Sawyer muttered. “I keep hearing this damn voice, do you hear it, too? It’s deep, and it keeps saying my name.”

“I have heard nothing of the sort,” Vader said.

Sawyer...” the voice said again. “Only you can hear me. We are one.

“I just heard the damn thing again!” he said, a little frightened of the voice.

Do not be frightened...” Riot said back. “I am not here to hurt you. I am here... to help you...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Papyrus
Wastelands

“SANS? YOU MUST BE JOKING... OR MISTAKEN, PERHAPS?” the confused skeleton scratched at his skull with one gloved hand, and then his eyesockets widened. He was remembering something.

He could tell it was but a distant memory, but he could tell it was important- the mention of Sans being manipulated by evil was... forcing him to recall it? He was standing in a hallway, decorated with pillars, a pattern of orange and yellow tiles covering the ground. He was standing next to a familiar short figure in a blue jacket, encrusted with ketchup stains.

“SANS?” Papyrus asked the shorter skeleton. Sans looked up.
“they’re gonna be here soon,” he stated, voice deeper than usual. Papyrus looked down at the end of the hall.
“BUT SANS, WE NEED TO GET BACK TO SNOWDIN! WE’VE BEEN TRAVELLING AROUND FOR HOURS!”
“i’m sorry, pap,” Sans frowned. “but it’s gone. we can’t go back. if you went back to snowdin... nah. i don’t even wanna think about it.”
Sans then snapped his skeletal fingers- and Papyrus didn’t remember anything after that.

He came back to reality, shaking his head. “ERM... SANS IS FAR TOO SMART TO BE MANIPULATED, I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW,” he replied. “NEVERTHELESS, IT SOUNDS AS IF YOU’RE IN QUITE THE PICKLE, MY FRIEND! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL ASSIST YOU IN THIS TROUBLING TIME! NYEHEHE!”

Noah
Fort
Noah (Near Camelot Castle)
Noah looked over at something else on a different table- a Duel Monster’s deck. He walked over, and picked it up. Yes, it was the same one that’d been inserted into his Virtual Reality system upon that blue stone appearing in the outside world...

The deck that he’d planned to defeat Seto Kaiba with, at that. It was flawless, and humorous, too. He’d imagined Seto’s shocked face upon his Blue-Eyes being obliterated by fairy monsters countless times.

He stared at the deck for a moment, before turning around and beginning the walk toward the exit. With each step, he could feel the strength in his legs growing. Yes, he was adjusting to this new feeling of realism quite quickly.

The next step was to ensure that the device, which he’d named the DMSS (duel monsters summoning system) which seemed to be the only functioning way to summon monsters in this new level.

He arrived at the large door leading to the outside world. He reached for the handle, only to pause when he realized it was cool to the touch. It felt so... strange. The last level of his virtual world had elimiated minor discomforts like cold doorknobs. It was unfamiliar.

He opened the door and stepped outside. Lush grass lined the hills and surrounding meadow. This was a perfect spot to test out his device.

He pulled a card from his pocket, before placing it down on the DMSS, in one of the monster card spaces. Slowly, a figure faded into existence right before his eyes. The monster known as Moisture Creature, which wore a spacesuit of sorts, wielding a laser gun. Nothing was visible behind the shield of glass covering his face- other than darkness, and two bright, small white eyes.

“I see you made it in time for the fun,” Noah smirked at the sight of his monster appearing. He took the card off of the space, prompting Moisture Creature to vanish into thin air.

“Now that that’s taken care of...” Noah tucked the card back in with the rest of his deck. He began walking further into the unknown, his steps leaving implants on the overgrown grass.

He became familiar with the feeling of walking, his sense of muscle strength and balance becoming something he grew to appreciate. Noah began to ascend a hill, which was steeper than the rest. Sure, it took more effort to climb that particular hill, but that would the perfect spot to find a dramatically posing AI.

And yet, after exerting all the effort to reach the top, Noah found no AI, not even any signs of one. He was about to turn and head back to his fort to work on deconstructing how this area worked, but paused. Something caught his eye- not too far in the distance, on the other side of the hill. A castle. A real castle- now THAT was a perfect spot to find someone to duel.

“Sure, why not?” Noah shrugged, a grin appearing on his face. “I suppose I’m in the mood to outduel a virtual king.”

He began to descend, heading for the castle.

Nanashi
Forest

Nanashi nearly ran off when some short little creature leapt from the brush, throwing spades like they were baseballs. He extended his arm, using a force attack to redirect the spades toward another side of the brush, so that they didn’t strike anyone. He wanted to avoid conflict- for now. If push came to shove, he’d be ready for a fight.

“I’d... reconsider my approach, if I were you, demon,” Nanashi told Lancer as he stepped out of the brush.

Erza glanced down at the cars that fired their plasma shots, and quickly shifted from her Black Wing Armor to her Lightning Empress armor. Erza channeled her magic and fired a powerful bolt of lightning at the Soviet cars to fry them while she landed next to Keda. They needed to cut through the lines, and it appeared they had some help in that pony but they needed to help her in turn.

-----​

“So, are you going to fight? Cause I don’t think you are allowed to take “breaks” while the rest of us do the work.”

The voice of Raven had been heard, as she phased out of the tree Rex had rested himself on. Raven had just finished slamming a pair of Soviet soldiers against each other and using a dark magic blast to top over a truck as she had noticed the jungle that seemed to appear out of thin air. More importantly, she seemed to notice Rex as he appeared to be slacking off and decided to reprimand him for it.

-----------

Hiro had a sigh of relief as the main spider seemed to be defeated, though before he had much chance to celebrate winged scarabs began to descend towards Doomslayer and Master Chief, who had made his arrival along with others of their group.

Hiro knew he had to intervene as well. And he responded by firing some straw fireballs at the scarabs that had yet to reach Chief or Flynn as he aimed to blast them before they could explode on them. Or whatever motive they had to dive bomb on them.

----------

Kale bit her lip a bit as Specter showed signs of aggression as he asked her what alternative to his plan she would suggest, which given how dead set Specter had been on this crusade of his she doubted anything she could say would change his mind.

The simulation odds had been discouraging, but she had not been ready to give up on "humans" like he had and knew nothing of the mechanics behind the machine to take the simulation as gospel. Even if she could sympathize with his point.

"P-perhaps it'd be more idea to focus on helping those of your kind who do face oppression, rather than simple label humans of each location even f-foreign worlds as equally guilty. Doing this might only make things worse, as you may risk becoming the thing y-you hate if you go too far. Helping those of your kind facing this unfair discrimination and direct threats would be m-more ideal if I had to suggest." Kale said as she gave her view on it.

-----------

"Not easy to understand someone if you don't bother opening up even a crack." Toph replied back, her tone....dropped a little. In a way she could understand Logan, she had not been the most open among her own friends when she first joined the Gaaang. She wanted to prove so badly she could make it on her own, that she didn't "need" help from anyone.

However, as she did open herself she found herself growing closer to them. And found it made her no weaker as a result, and now has some friends she'd cherish for life. She hoped she could get Logan to see that there was value to not bottling things up and avoid the mistake she nearly made, without the mushy stuff being need to be actually said.

----------
Name: Yang

"Man no kidding. He's like a walking weapon... Yang said as she gave Raiden a clear inspection much as Tony did. For some odd reason, perhaps in another time and setting, she'd have some sort of kinship with a man with artificial body parts.

"Yang. Yang Xiao Long is the name by the way." Yang said as she introduced herself to Raiden.

comic

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk Chase

"We pursue!" Gwen replied to Peter as the trucks made their exit, peeling out of the buildings, hitting the road, clearly intending on ditching the place as quickly as they could. Seeing this, Gwen leaped, kicking her legs as hard as she could muster from the building, launching herself into the air as she performed a back flip.
It wasn't exactly clear if she was showing off or not, but one would assume so.
The wind rushing under her arms and around her suit, Gwen's hood was blown off her head on her decent, right where she wanted to be. Sort of. She'd intended on landing on the hood of the first car, but had taken too much time after seeing the cars to begin her first movement.
Landing on hood of the truck bringing up the rear, Gwen held on with her hand as her other was held in the air, maintaining her balance.
Inside of the van, the men clearly heard her landing, as a moment later, bullet holes started to appear in the hood, accompanied by the sound of loud bangs and tearing metal.
"Damnit." Gwen growled, letting go of the hood, allowing herself to slide back about a foot before regaining her hold. "Gun shots through the roof? Come on, guys. That's an overused cliche."

In response, more bullet holes appeared, forcing her back again. An idea hit her at that moment. She'd seen an alternate Peter do this in an alternate world before. It seemed fun. Picturing his movements in her mind, Gwen jumped, leaping off the back of the van as it continued, pulling out from under her. As it took the lead, she shot a string of webbing into the back, jerking on it, intending on pulling herself to it and busting through the back to take out the men.
However, things didn't go that way. She'd pulled too hard, and with that force, one of the back doors, the one her web had clung to, was ripped out, tearing from the car. "No!" Gwen cried before falling to the asphalt beneath her. The cars were easily going 60 mph and picking up by this time, so this 'landing' didn't prove comfortable for the girl. Letting go of her webbing, Gwen skid across the street, turning, rolling and tumbling. Trying to regain herself, she twisted midair, looking back toward the truck, about to shoot a web, when her face was greeted by the door she'd accidentally ripped off.
Clutching her nose, Gwen tumbled for a few moments more, taking more of a beating from the road than most super villains, before finally coming to a stop.
Spider-Woman lied there for a few moments, staring up at the clear blue sky. She lifted her head to look at the vans disappearing into the distance, before letting her head fall back against the asphalt with a light, dull thud in a sign of defeat. Hopefully the others could take those Vans on better than she had. That had been... pretty embarrassing.

Logan
Goldenwalk

"Who said I wanted people to understand me?" Logan replied simply. "I've lived for centuries, kid. Everyone I've ever known is dead, or dying. I don't need a shoulder to cry on." He huffed. "I'd prefer a hole to die in."
Every minute he was gone from his new home with Charles and Caliban, it seemed less and less likely he'd ever be able to return. By this point, Charles may have had another seizure, killing Caliban, and maybe even the rest of the world, during it. There was a good chance Logan wouldn't have anything to go back to.
This thought made Logan wary of the heavy hunk of metal in his pocket. A particular adamantium bullet he'd been saving for himself when he could no longer cope. He'd recently been able to attain this rare bit of metal, no less in bullet form. Just slap it in a gun, put it against his temple, and there the suffering ends. Or at least, he hoped so.
If there really was some afterlife, and not just the comfort of eternal darkness, it would feel like some sort of cruel joke.

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

It wasn't entirely unbelievable. A lot of things were far worse than walkers. People, for example. The first time Rick learned that the hard way was against the Governor. Maybe a little with Shane, but the Governor had been the one to show Rick the light. A world without morals. For everybody, it wasn't the dead vs the living, it was every man for himself.
But Rick's way had proved to be far more effective. Establishing groups, designating natural leaders, becoming a family, building communities, ensuring peace. That was the way to do it.
But that was back in Rick's world. Here, these 'Aragami' seemed to play by different rules, namely with their ability to 'mutate'. Holding his hands on his hips for a few moments, Rick furrowed his brow as he looked at Dr. Sakaki.
"I want to see one." He stated, before glancing at Soma. "One of them. The 'Aragami'. I want to help." If I'm staying here, I need to know what I can make myself useful against." Rick told them, ignoring the pain in his side. It hadn't wholly healed, he had no idea what was going on, but if he could take his frustrations out on these 'Aragami', and get to help these people out at the same time, then that was what he wanted.

Artemis
Camelot Castle

Intrigued, Artemis tilted her head ever so slightly to the side in a way that just seemed to scream elegance, her eyes on Delphox. "A rather impressive creature." She stated, bringing her hand up to rub gently over the silky coat, meeting no resistance, as she expected. Artemis was the Goddess of many things, wild animals being one of them. This applied to domesticated creatures as well, to an extent. She couldn't control them like she could the wild, but they found comfort and tranquility in her presence.
"I imagine you've given them names? What is the name of this one?"

Chara Dreemurr
Nowhere

She slowly opened her eyes as the sound of distorted, broken voices reached her ears. Lifting her head up, the young girl pushed a strand of brown hair out of her face, watching as the black air in front of hair seemed to waver for a second, rippling with a pale yet vibrant yellow light, before a flash charged out of it, pulsing as it shot through the air in front of her.
Reflexively, Chara was on feet, already having taken several steps back as she could barley make out transparent figures bathed in yellow before disappearing through another ripple.
An odd occurrence, to be sure, but what excited Chara the most, was the closing holes the yellow light had torn open. The time-space continuum was repairing itself.

Like hell she would let that happen.
A red knife appeared in her hand, and with a quick slash, one of the holes was cut into with pure determination. Corrupt determination. The scarlet blast consumed the yellow, and the hole was successfully reopened.
The girl stared into the hole for a few moments, before glancing back. Towards a small flower. It was just a normal flower, albeit missing most of its petals. Bruised and torn. It might have once been an attractive flower, but was now the defiled remnants of something that had assisted Chara in retaining her sanity.
Having spent however long in this void, she'd needed something to exercise her psyche, and what better way than talking to a dead flower, even if that dead flower did happen to be your long deceased brother. Now, however, the gateway was open. Nothing was keeping her here.
Turning away from the flower, Chara felt her gut twist with anxiety at what could possibly be lurking on the other side of this interdimensional portal she'd managed to convert for her purposes.
Whatever it was would no doubt be far more entertaining than this place.
With little hesitation, Chara walked through the portal.

Frisk
Snowdin

Frisk felt her chest fervently, holding her breath. She felt real. She could feel her clothes, and her chest could feel her hands. That was something one could feel when alive. Letting out a sigh of relief, Frisk looked at her surroundings. She was back in the kitchen, but there was no sign of Sans and Papyrus. She hadn't saved to this moment. Her last save had been... Just after Papyrus and her had finished drawing for the night. It seemed neither Sans or Papyrus was here, pointing to the probability that somehow, she'd reached another timeline, her life spared from the cold clutches of G.
That was when she heard voices, unlike earlier. As a precaution, she grabbed a clean pan off of the stove, which had been set out in preparation for morning spaghetti by Papyrus.
*You equip the pan.
*A knife would have been so much better.

Armed, Frisk opened the back door, clutching her pan as she made her way through the back, headed for the Dog Room. She needed a new name for it, in all honesty. No dogs lived there any more. Just Mew Mew. Upon reaching the entrance, Frisk could clearly hear Mew Mew on the other side; "Wait, what kind of danger is Frisk in?!"
Frisk assumed it was a possibility G was about to kill Mew Mew, as he'd no doubt done in the past timeline. But was he like Sans and Flowey? Like them and her, did G's thoughts also traverse through the timelines until a True Reset? And even then, Sans had made allusions that even that didn't manage to erase his memory.
Shoving the door open, Frisk brandished the pan.
Only to find three individuals with Mew Mew. A white-grey... thing. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but it was clearly a monster she hadn't met before, and some monsters looked a lot freakier than this guy and his feline companion. With them was the ninja boy who'd assisted Frisk in the past timeline. G had mentioned something about convergences when Jet had arrived. Was that some kind of break in dimensions or something? The girl would feel much better about this if Sans were here. This was right up his secretly intelligent alley.
Lowering her pan, Frisk looked past the three toward Mew Mew.
*You tell Mew Mew that you're fine.
*You explain to her that this place isn't safe.
*You urge her to go to Undyne's place.
*You don't want to see her dust again.

Wastelands
"They've tricked your brother into lowering his guard, Papyrus." Z nodded. "Truly vile foes are the ones we face. They pretend to be heroes, but the people they "save" become their next victims. If you wish to help your brother and defeat this evil... I have a means of traveling between worlds. If you wish to join me, that is."

Goldenwalk Chase
X cursed as Gwen took a tumble. He flew down, offering his hand. "I can fly faster than you can swing. Up for a little high-speed revenge?"
"Y, fly in front of one of the trucks and ground yourself!" Nathan ordered. "I'll jump onto the roof of the other one."
"Spider-Woman just tried that and got shot at."
"You know I'm too skilled to get hit like THAT."
"Furthermore, wouldn't destroying the trucks defy the no-property-damage protocol?"
"It's an exception!"
"Exception recorded." Y said in a more robotic voice than normal, flying towards the trucks. Nathan, instead of jumping on the roof itself, landed on the hood of one of the trucks before kicking the driver and his partner unconscious. Y, meanwhile, landed in front of one of the other trucks, grounding herself with spikes. The truck crashed into Y, the front section crumpling and folding inwards.

Warzone
The Nomad's eyes lit up as Raven arrived. The scarecrow quickly ran over and HUGGED her, much to the likely chagrin of the only person he knew in the area.
Keda nodded as Erza cleared out the troops pinning him down. When he saw a gunner aiming at her with some large metal barrel, Keda tossed his spear right at him, taking him out instantly. Four spears left, and he could retrieve the bloody one.

Fenrir Far East Branch
Dr. Sakaki sighed. "We haven't tested your compatibility yet, but..." The doctor turned, touching the wall behind him. It was revealed as a screen, and after a few more interactions, a monstrous creature was shown on the screen. At first, it seemed to be a woman... but the woman was merely at the front, and a pale white husk, the body ending in a mermaid-like tail and half the head being nonexistant. Where the head should be was a glowing red eye connected to the main body, said main body being a large mass of brown, disgusting bug-like exoskeleton. "This is a Zygote. One of the LEAST-threatening Aragami." It was easily as tall as Rick from the measurements...

Camelot Castle
"Oh, they already have names. Though it's just their species name... That's Delphox. She used to be a Braixen, and before that a Fennekin." Serena chuckled, Delphox leaning into Artemis' hand.

Cave
"Well, I'm Tony Stark. Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. Our other friends are Sans, the skeleton, Shantae, the half-genie, and Ru-"
Before Tony could finish, Ruby was already on her knees, gazing at Raiden's sword.
"Such a cool weapon~ This is a dream come true~" Ruby wasn't even looking at Raiden, SPECIFICALLY his blade. (His actual sword, get your minds out of the gutter!)

Underground
Silver and Blaze looked towards Frisk as she entered the room, Mew Mew dashing over to her.
"Fine? Not safe? Undyne's place? Frisk, someone needs to give me some straight-forward answers here!" Mew Mew was almost begging.
Silver let out a heavy sigh. Blaze chuckled lightly, putting her hand on his shoulder. "See? Time Stone. Nothing to fear."
"Heh." Silver smiled. "Guess you're right. I just hope it didn't have any-"
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
"AUGH!" Silver cried out in pain, temporal energy coursing through his body. Silver dropped to his knees, the Time Stone dropping to the floor as it coursed with energy. "What... what was...?"
Blaze covered her mouth before grabbing Silver's sides. "Silver, are you alright?!"
"Y-yeah... I think..."

Name: Elecman
2nd Floor

Elecman was alarmed at the sight of the overwhelming amount of scarabs going into self destruct mode. He nodded to his brother’s instruction, barrel rolling into the bubble shield that master chief had made. He quickly grabbed hold of the bubble shield device itself and begun to power it with his own electricity, trying to sustain it for a longer period of time.

Hundreds of tiny explosions ensued as the scarabs went suicidal into the shield. Hiro helped out cutting through their numbers, Elecman’s super charging the Energy shield proove just enough to outlast the scarab storm, as the final scarab detonated the bubble shield, short circuiting the bubble shield device. Scarab parts littered the ground everywhere, even the lava below was nearly covered by scarab parts all along the surface. It was over. Elecman gave a sigh of relief, standing up and letting his batteries take a rest.

“We survived...good. Is everyone accounted for?”

“He....hehehehe.....” Specter let out a cultured chuckle, shaking his head at the Saiyan before him. “The sheer naïveté. I suppose then you were unaware of the helmets I had placed on them.”

Specter pointed toward his main screen, which shifted to active cameras of all of his captured humans of this world, fastened with helmets.

“These helmets I have donned on them are special. I placed it on them not only to me loyal to me, but also to scan their brain for their memories. To learn more about their world and what to do with it. I’ve gotten samples from both sides, and how wrong you are to put faith in such humans.”

The screen cut to a compilation of several incidents, murder, homicide, Rape, dismemberment, and many other horrid acts of humanity. Flamethrowers being used to torch a woman with a baby in hand, civilians forced to snap the necks of their dogs to stay hidden from enemy patrols. It was hard for anyone to watch. Specter gave a disgusted glance.

“And you expect me to put my faith in them? These humans sow their own self destruction, and that’s not even counting what they’d do to my species. If anything, I’m uniting the entire human race under one banner, MY banner. You should be grateful I’m sparing them at all. I’m a benevolent ruler, so I will look past these misdeeds and will treat these new human servitors as my own, if I were a human I would have wiped them all out. That’s the difference between our kinds.”

Specter’s share flowed closer to Kale, his expression becoming more curious and thought provoking as he held out a hand to the saiyan.

“Why don’t you rule at my side? I can leave you in charge of the humans you care so much about, and I can be in charge of the simians, that way you won’t have to worry about them becoming mistreated, they’d be in check, I get my empire. It’s a win-win, wouldn’t you agree?”

Name: Rex Raptor

Y’a know, doing nothing is oddly satisfying. Who would have thought that letting everyone else do the work could be so nice? Had time to plan out my life, where magic girl and I will live, how many kids we will have, and what their names would be. Broncho, Stego, And Rex Junior. Wait...where is she anyway?

Snapping out of his thoughts when a female, self proclaimed as ‘Raven’ had showed up. He half payed attention to her, something about not pitching in, not paying his bills, or not giving a tip. He couldn’t tell which one.

“Heh, no worries, I was just going out.”

He got up from the tree, looking back and forth as the sounds of battle had begun to move, no doubt where Erza was as well. With a quick toothy salute to Raven, he quickly begun to run over there, as he didn’t want to leave his strong allies while he was alone in this new and apparently dangerous world. He navigated the grasses and muddy hills of the Jurassic world, sneaking his was towards Erza’s Position

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Flowey
The golden flower had been chucking around pebbles, as he had nothing better to do, The human got their happy ending; he had been turned into a flower. He had been visited by the human multiple times, this had just annoyed him, he hated their guts, If he could just feel powerful again, by getting the human souls, It would be the best he'd ever felt, in a LONG time.

New characters I'm too lazy to name
A blue haired 19 year-old in a grey jumper was sitting in his dark living room, with the TV on, he inhaled "Alright guys, lets try a cat." He was talking to nobody, nobody but the voices in his head, no, he wasn't crazy, he had 'demons' of sorts in his head, they were capable of changing his form, yet, there was no point in talking to anybody but them, "Oh, I know! Let's try a girl, it's still human, and it would be easy, right?" His body seemed to change shape into that of a girl, his voice seemed to get higher too, yet, cat ears, a tail, as well as cat-like paws seemed to grow in, as well as a cat collar with a bell on it. "Great, real funny, I said cat, and then I said girl, that makes 'cat-girl', real funny guys." The sound of a horn honking could be heard as his 'roommate' appeared, a cartoon ghost with an annoying voice, "Gee, what did they do this time? Cat girl? God, they do have a good sense of humor, don't they? Anyway, I just bought like 100 warheads, wanna see who can eat the most before their tongue bleeds?"
"I would willingly do so, but I'm only doing as if I was angry!" They eventually got the warheads set up, both of them putting as many as they could in their mouth, his roommate eventually started tearing up, slamming his hand down on the table, spitting them into a bucket. "Hah, I beat yo-" they stopped as they also spit them out, their tongue was bleeding, and they seemed to have put a strange glowing blue crystal in their mouth, the crystal opened a portal and they were both sucked in, landing on Angel Dust "Nyah, what the hell? Oh nyah! Why have I started saying 'Nyah'?"
"I guess you're just getting into the neko spirit? Wait, where are we?"

Susie & Lancer

"Alright, I will, just don't hurt me!" As he said that, Susie jumped out from the bushes, The spades had narrowly missed her. She aimed to hit them square in the jead with her axe.

Goblin Slayer
"If my careless murder of these goblins is off-putting, you mustn't know what they're capable of, they use women as their playthings, raping them, plundering villages, leaving children traumatized, that is, if they live though the attack. But, to tell you my name, I am Goblin Slayer." Throughout the speech, he seemed to convey no emotion, just looking at the pair.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: ???

Eternal imprisonment.
Was truly a strange thing.
Not good, mind you, but strange and interesting indeed.
And that was her fate.
Her infinite, everlasting punishment for going overboard with her mighty strength.
You would have done the same thing; if you had power such as hers.
But today she regretted it.
Desire grants power, which grants ego, which grants challenge, which invited violence.
And oh, the violence that came. The cities that were burned. The empires that fell. The planets that were cut in half with the swing of her mighty sword. The massive genocide that had beings as powerful as her asking for her imprisonment.
And who could blame them, blame Nova?
The things she had done, all thanks to her cockiness... her arrogance...
And now she was imprisoned; miserable.
But she supposed it was justice.
It was also justice that she was defeated thrice after.
And by the time warriors, mind you;
all by the same warriors. Not of their raw strength; no, but of their strategy. Their technique.
See, this was the good thing about eternal imprisonment, if there was anything.
Time to think on her actions. Time to regret.
Several times she thought someday to be released, and several times she shook her head.
She would become carried away once more, she would commit genocide once more.
So she accepted being here forever. Ironic, really.
A knight serving by not serving. Ha! The first time she had laughed.
That was centuries ago.
The name, "Galacta Knight" meant nothing to her.
Not anymore.
She sighed, now in the present, looking out into the field beyond.
She could see stars that didn't really exist; nebulas that weren't there. Her final gift; an infinite landscape with which to admire for the eternity to come. About ten feet below her, there was a floor.
A floor made of many, many crystals.
A floor that was only walked upon once.
And it was a battleground.
She began to close her eyes to sleep; one of the only things she could do now, in her prison.
A crystal that only allowed her to breathe.
Then she fell.
She was free? She could move?
Before she hit the floor, Galacta Knight spread her feathery wings, gracefully touching down.
"What is the meaning of this?!" she shouted. "Who is there?!"
She drew her magnificent sword and shield, preparing for combat.
"Have you come for a battle?! Reveal yourself!"
But nobody came.
All she found was a glimmering blue crystal, one of the most beautiful things she had seen in years.
Mind you, she hadn't seen that much in years.
She reached out, and vanished.
Gone from her prison, at last.

Name: Galacta Knight

At an instant, Galacta Knight awoke. On instinct, she drew her sword.
She was next to a lake. A massive lake.
A lake like a mirror.

Another landscape.
She almost lifted her mask to look upon the waters.
Then she heard a voice.
"You."
She turned, drawing her sword on instinct. It was blocked by a much wider blade.
The sword was clearly well-made. The warrior holding it; no, this was another knight.
The knight was black and red, with light armor on only some areas, similar to her own.
It, no a he, was glaring at her, his visor up. His eyes, like her own, were a piercing blood-red.
"State your name, occupation, and master."

Name: Sir Lancelot

She said nothing, except for, "Pardon?"
"You heard me."
She hesitated, then said, "Galacta Knight; Temporal Warrior. I have no master."
"Hm. Are you of Camelot?"
"Camelot? Is that the name of this world?"
"I'll take that as a no, then. Of what world are you from?"
"I don't understand."
He lowered his blade. "People; from across other worlds, have been appearing here. I was sent to find them by the King. I ask that you come with me, so that I may introduce you."
Galacta reluctantly nodded. "If you wish."
She was confident in her abilities. If strings were pulled, she would flee.
Was as simple as that.

comic

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk Chase

Gwen lifted her head once again to look at X's extended, metallic hand, before letting out a sigh at his comment. "Yeah, sure." She replied, slapping her smaller hand into his extended one, and with a grunt from her, she was pulled to her feet. "Just... Give me a sec..." She said to him, wincing slightly, putting her hand on her back. That did NOT feel right... She couldn't stand up straight without pain jolting up her spine. "I just need to..." She muttered, pushing against her back with her hands as she tried to stand up straight. She was met with pain and resistance, before a loud 'pop' sounded, the resistance disappearing. "Wow." She blinked, rubbing her back. "This has to be one of the most embarrassing moments in my super hero career, and trust me, there's been a lot of super embarrassing moments." She told X. "Alright, fly boy. Take me to their leader." She finished in a strange, nasally voice as she seemed to be mocking something.

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

Rick narrowed his eyes at the Zygote, stroking his thick beard as he stared, brow furrowed. This was nothing like what he'd expected to see. He'd imagined something far more hideous, really, even though this figure was rather intimidating, Rick wasn't swayed. If he was staying here, he'd make himself useful one way or another. If there was one thing the man wasn't, it was helpless. He'd find a way to handle himself, or die trying. Better to die helping people than hurting them. That last thought had been a sort of involuntary jab towards Negan, who was presumably still back at home, rotting away in the jail cell where he'd been for a year and a half ever since Rick slit his throat, before sparing his life.
"Show me the worst ones." Rick said. "I'll help out in any way I can. Give me the tools necessary, and I'll help you deal with these 'Aragami'."

Artemis
Camelot Castle

Artemis continued to gently run her fingers along Delphox's fur, clearly showing the Fox Pokemon some favoritism over the others, as she seemed to only be giving Delphox attention. "From a 'Braixen', and a 'Fennekin'? Do you change their names as they age?" Artemis asked. Serena had said Delphox was the name of their species... so did they change species? Were they perhaps shape shifted of some kind? The abilities of these creatures were unknown to the Goddess, her powers being so limited here, though it was obvious these creatures had sort of magical properties to them.

Sans, Snake
Cave

Sans soundlessly exited the cave, leaning against the entrance rocks as everybody introduced themselves to Raiden, and seemed to be more interested in his bladed weapon rather than he himself. So this was Snake's friend... Looking him over, it didn't seem all that far fetched. Their appearances in terms of technology and facial expressions seemed oddly similar, though there were some glaringly obvious differences. 'Raiden' and Snake just seemed... like they were from the same universe. It was hard for Sans to see otherwise.
He waited on introductions, deciding to save his for later when everyone's calmed down. Or just whenever Raiden decided to approach him on it. But, Sans was on his guard. He doubted Raiden would be very used to seeing time traveling talking skeletons, so in the event he attacked for any various number of reasons, Sans was ready to teleport out of harms way at a moment's notice.

Doomslayer, Master Chief
Specter's Fortress

"Affirmative." John replied, lowering his defensive stance as the scarabs finished their reckless assault, and the bubble shield vanished. Chief turned to Elec Man, holding out his hand for the bubble shield device. "I'll need that back now. We might need it again." He stated. It gave a little spark in reply. Not a great sign, meaning it could be faulty after a recharge, but he'd feel better having it than not.

Flynn lightly tapped his foot against a scarab, knocking it aside. These things were clearly destroyed, and wouldn't be getting up any time soon. He let out a small sigh, glancing down at his scorched leg. This could have been easily avoided if Flynn had been alone. Actually, if he hadn't been forced to use his brain for things other than killing. Kale had knocked that back into him, and if he was being honest, it made him weak. He'd taken on far tougher beasts than Caponek and come out unscathed.
He'd need to ditch these kids, and find another way around. A way where he could just lose his shit, without worrying about killing the others in the process.

O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal'c
Camelot Forest

"No, it isn't." Daniel argued. "Just... take a moment to think about it. There wasn't a Stargate to exit from. We appeared out of thin air, and wound up here in some way. We've already encountered and done way crazier stuff than just 'alternate dimensions' before.
Jack looked about at their surroundings for a moment, before returning his attention to Daniel. "This looks like every other place we've been. Just... Green." He spit out the last word a little bit, clearly unhappy with the appearance of the place, obviously biased towards the idea of something more unique.
"Sir, I agree with Daniel on this one. It's the most plausible thing we can think of." Sam replied in support of Daniel. Teal'c spoke up as well. "Indeed. I as well am in agreement with Daniel Jackson." Jack looked about at the other members of SG-1, before letting out a sigh. "Okay. Okay, fine. You win." He replied, raising his hands in a sign of defeat. "Let's just... keep moving. We'll have to find something eventually."
He met no resistance to his words or his movements as he continued to walk, leading the way out of the clearing they'd conversed in. "Still think it's the Nox." Jack fired one last shot back at them.

Frisk, W.D. Gaster
Snowdin

*You tell Mew Mew she isn't safe.
*You tell her you'll explain everything later.
*You feel the air around you grow colder.
*You know he's here.
Frisk gestured aggressively to Mew Mew to leave as she brandished her pan again, the world around them darkening ever more. It was now or never. As the darkness lengthened, the shadows cutting deeper, a tall figure seemed to emerge from it, staring directly at Silver. "I will admit, you managed to surprise me with that little stunt you pulled. However, something as arrogant and primitive-minded as you does not deserve to possess such power." With that, Gaster raised his hand, the yellow stone disappearing from its spot on the ground, reappearing above his hand, floating in the air. "But in the right hands, much more can be accomplished without destroying time and space in the process. You left quite a hole behind you." He chuckled, his hand closing around the time stone, his fingers enveloping it.
The stone disappeared, sent to wherever Gaster had been sending the stuff he'd been taking.
"I have what I came for." He stated, looking about at them all. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have far more important business to attend to." With that, Gaster turned around, walking back toward the darkness.

Variant Fox
Battlefield

Variant Fox left Dipper with Danny for protection, allowing him to use Variants that would've been dangerous to use had Dipper remained on his back. He was currently in his Fire Variant, Volpyro, and was torching the enemy. Alicia froze the ground below the Soviet soldiers with her ice breath, causing them to slip and fall. Another two were being chased by Gao in her wolf form.

Goldenwalk City

Peter fired a web at the truck in the front, pulling himself towards it. He landed directly on top of it before bullets flew through the roof. He dodged the many bullets by rolling to the side, latching onto the side of the truck. He opened the side door and grabbed one of the criminals, pulling him out of the window.

“You’re gonna need to pay for this truck, bud,” he said. He threw him into the air. The man hit the nearby lamppost before Peter shot a web at him, pinning him to the lamppost.

Peter got into the vehicle through the opened door and punched the driver in the face. He threw the driver out the other side door before webbing him to the side of the truck.

“I should’ve gotten a license before trying this,” Peter said to himself. He drove towards the curb, driving the truck over it. He slammed his foot on the brakes, narrowly stopping the truck. It tipped to the side, but Peter shot a web at the ground out the window, pulling it back into balance.

“One truck down, several more to go,” Peter said before jumping out of the truck and running back towards the entourage of stolen vehicles.

Marseille Battlefield

“The hell do you mean, ‘help me’?” Sawyer said, clearly annoyed. “You wanna help me? GET OUT OF ME!”

Vader, confused, watched as Sawyer had an outburst. “Who are you talking to?” he asked.

“That damned voice I keep hearing,” Sawyer said. “You sure you don’t hear anything?” Vader shook his head in response.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Name: Jet

Once he appeared, (Jet still couldn't remember his name) Jet took a step back, using his powers to widen the blade of his sword.
"I will admit, you managed to surprise me with that little stunt you pulled. However, something as arrogant and primitive-minded as you does not deserve to possess such power. But in the right hands, much more can be accomplished without destroying time and space in the process. You left quite a hole behind you."
The figure grasped the Time Stone, and Jet readied his sword.
"I have what I came for," he stated, looking around at the group. Jet raised his weapon.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have far more important business to attend to."
"Stay and fight!" Jet exclaimed, charging the dark figure. He disappeared, and Jet dug his sword deep into the wooden wall of the room. He was gone.
"DAMN IT!" he exclaimed, inadvertently causing his shield to become stronger.

Name: Galacta Knight and Sir Lancelot

Galacta wasn't following this... knight, solely out of trust. She didn't really trust him at all.
But she knew that when in a new land, it was best to just scope out the area and learn as much as possible.
Perhaps this King could help her.
Approaching the castle, she walked up the stone steps, which frankly, felt good after feeling and being in the same old place for thousands of years.
"The King as prepared many rooms for beings from across time and space. I can take you to yours right now, if you wish."
"No. I want to meet this... King... of yours. Perhaps he can provide some insight on the situation."
Lancelot nodded, still not smiling. He walked into the throne room, Galacta on his heels. She put her sword and shield away, as not to arouse suspicion. However, she noticed that nobody had wings, like her own. That could be a problem, on terms of standing out.
Bah, what did she have to care?
Lancelot knelt before the King. "My lord. We have another one. This one claims to be a knight of another world."
Galacta nodded, looking upon the blue creature. He didn't look impressive, but those green, energetic eyes... that crown, which screamed, "I have a high position". His armor... not like the others'. But one shoulder-pad, followed by a cape. His shoes had signs of dirt; was probably a runner. That sword, however... it looked ancient; powerful. She refused to bow, or take a knee. This was not her kingdom. Clearly, a spark of arrogance still sputtered within her.
"A pleasure," Galacta spoke. "I came to ask what you know of this; of people being taken from worlds."

Mokko

Papyrus
Wastelands

“I WOULD BE HONORED TO ACCOMPANY YOU! ESPECIALLY IF IT MEANS SAVING MY BROTHER! OH, SILLY SANS, YOU ALWAYS TELL ME TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, AND NOW HERE WE ARE...”
Papyrus grinned, then folded his arms. “YOU SEEM TO HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER, OTHER METTATON! I DARESAY THE TWO OF US WILL BE GOOD FRIENDS! NYEHEHE!”

Papyrus suddenly found himself the victim of a piercing headache, and zoned out as memories came flooding back. Visions of the human, slowly walking down the same hallway he’d seen in his last vision. Sans wasn’t beside him anymore, and Papyrus was clutching two things. The first was a blue bone, sharpened at the tip, and the second was Sans’s jacket- covered in a powdery white dust.

Before Papyrus could ask any questions, the human raised a knife. Papyrus frowned, shaking his head, snapping out of it again. That was ludicrous. That would never happen in a million years.

“I HATE TO BE A BURDEN, BUT WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME WATER TO SPARE?” he asked Z, passing it off as a hallucination caused by the heat.

Nanashi
Forest

Nanashi looked at the two newcomers from the bushes. The second one looked tough, but feminine, and had rather reptilian features. He was uncertain of what the other one looked like, but seemed to be running a playing card theme. Demons, no doubt. And that ‘Venegan’ guy from earlier, who seemed to be on his guard now. Nanashi tapped a button on his smartphone.

A large demon appeared, taking on the appearance of a large, muscular man partially fused with a massive blue and black bull, their arms meeting, and it almost looked like the former was giving the latter a piggyback ride.

“Minotaur, watch this one,” Nanashi pointed to Lancer. “Make sure he doesn’t stir up anymore trouble while I speak to this ‘Venegan, please.’”

“Of course, Master Nanashi,” Minotaur exhaled through his nostrils, and he looked at Lancer, his hollow eyes like lasers drilling into the monster.

Nanashi took a few steps toward Negan.
“Hey,” he called. “You wouldn’t happen to be Venegan, would you? You spoke to Gryphon?”

Noah
Camelot Castle - Front Gate

Noah stood before Castle Camelot, though he wasn’t aware it had a name. All he knew was that it looked like a perfect spot to find that new AI he desired so badly.

He was about to progress, but a voice shouted from nearby. He turned to see three guards, armored, standing nearby. They weren’t wearing helmets, so Noah could clearly see that they were... hedgehogs? Gozabura sure had a weird sense of humor.

“Guards?” he questioned. “Can any of you duel?”

The guards looked confused, but didn’t answer his question. Rather, they asked one of their own.

“Duel? Like a swordfight?” the middle one narrowed his eyes.

“No, duel monsters,” Noah replied. “And if you can’t, then I want to challenge your king. I demand you take me to him this instant.”

Two of the hedgehog guards drew blades.
“You want to challenge King Sonic? I won’t allow it,” the third growled.
Noah frowned, but then a smirk found its way onto his face. He shrugged.

“If you can’t duel, then your only purpose is to hold me back. I’m not interested in following your rules, so I’ll just wipe you out and then bust down these gates. Don’t worry, you’ll most likely just respawn anyways.

Noah raised the DMSS, and pulled his dueling deck from his pocket. He threw one of his cards down- Shining Abyss, to be exact, a large monster shaped like an hourglass and composed of metal, with a golden eye, and golden wings. The monster appeared before them, dark and light energy bursting from either hand.

“This is your only chance to retreat,” he told the hedgehogs, not a shred of remorse on his face, clearly under the impression that the hedgehogs were capable of respawning. “Or I’ll have Shining Abyss destroy you.”

"I think so. Though what happened to Kale?" Hiro asked the group, as he noted that the Saiyan girl had not been with them and lacked the knowledge Chief's group had about her distraction efforts with Specter.

And that lack of knowledge concerned Hiro, as Kale seemed nice and he wanted to make sure she was okay.

-----------

Kale glanced at the screens, and her eyes widened as she saw the captured soldiers as they seemed to have helmets strapped to their heads and also had been informed that they were brainwashed and under Specter's control.

To make matters even more traumatizing, several images of their alleged memories showed many horrifying sights. Mothers & children being burned down, war, genocidal acts and much more inhumane acts. Naturally, this all caused the Saiyan to become panicked as she closed her eyes and tried to block out the images she had seen. All of this was, was just so terrible! And Kale had a hard time trying to process or make sense of any of it, Specter's words had not done much to help matters. Still, after a couple minutes that she needed to try and settle herself she attempted to try and respond to Specter's words. With what capability she could given what she had just seen.

"That, t-that was horrible. I-I can't even imagine what drove these people to such...v-vile actions. But, b-but this...this isn't right! I-I can understand the pain you feel, but...but stripping them of their freedom, making them slaves i-is not the solution to this. All you are doing is acting these people you h-hate so much. You are putting all of them on the same level as these men, a-and maybe they are monsters but t-that doesn't make all of an entire species vile and evil!" Kale replied, before she let out a sigh as she had not been one to make emotional outbursts like that. Irregardless, she was driven in this case as she looked Specter in the eye.

"I...I want to make it so that, so that Simians, Humans and p-people of all races can get along with each other. I want to help your people, b-but becoming that enemy and pretending that m-mass enslavement is "mercy" doesn't solve the issue. It only v-validates them to continue their cruel ways; if not at each other t-than at you and your people by e-extension. M-maybe if we find a way back to our worlds, I can have C-cabba do something to help. He and the Saiyans specialize in just this; going and helping in seemingly hopeless, volatile situations. I-I am sure they can come up with a solution and help." Kale said, as she had offered her counter proposal to Specter.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven & Star

Raven rolled her eyes as she could tell Rex was full of it, before those same eyes widened as Nomad, the mute of the group, had come from nowhere and hugged her which had been rather shocking to her. Though she quickly got over it as she glanced down at Nomad with an annoyed scowl.

"Well, as touching as this little reunion is I don't think now is the time for cuddles." Raven said with her typical dead pan tone.

"Stand tall! The enemy is on their heels and we cannot relent now, push forward and show them your resolve!" Erza called out, as she requipped to her Purgatory Armor and made the call to action for Michael's fellow soldiers as she tried to motivate them while she charged ahead and used her nightmarish weapon to slice one of the Soviet cars clean in too. She had yet to notice Rex's arrival, as she batted a trio of Soviets and had sent them flying back as she continued her war charge; her aim to push through to get to the tanks to provide support to the pony.

-----------

Toph had a frown on her face as Logan made that disturbingly casual and serious comment about his desire to die in a hole. Toph felt no trace he had lied or even exaggerated that statement. Which only made it more chilling. Granted, Toph had been used to angst from Zuko but even he seemed to come off as a ball of sunshine and rainbows compared to him.

"Well, sulking and trying to force away everyone isn't gonna help here. And for a guy who claims that he doesn't need to cry about anything, it seems clear to me you are quite hurt." Toph said, before she felt something metal in Logan's hand, a curious and rather small metal object that raised an eyebrow of the blind Earthbender.

"Don't suppose you are gonna share what you have in your hand?" Toph asked, naturally curious.

-----------

Blake and Weiss listened to Goblin Slayer's description of what the Goblins had been "known" to do and Weiss' eyes widened at the horror. As the implications of what they tried to do from lifting her skirt.

D-d-disgusting!

Blake herself kept a neutral expression as she heard the Goblin Slayer, who literally called himself by that unironically, as she seemed more skeptical. Not that these goblins had been not nasty, they were, but the idea that every single goblin was like this seemed like a stretch with her lack of context of the world he comes from.

"When you say that "they" are capable of, how general are you being with that statement?" Blake asked curiously.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~Marsielle Outskirts~~~
As the battle raged, and helped seemed to arrive in that form of the red-haired woman with shifting armor on top of a tribal boy and some other guy, Twilight continued her efforts onto the tanks. Twilight had the tanks aim their shots at each other, using her telekentic powers to pull the turrets towards each other for a pair of tanks as they fired at each other which toppled them over.

Twilight paused for a breath. For every tank she took out, two more seemed to be waiting. This was a bit of a daunting task, but as Twilight charged and fired a magic laser at some more tanks she reminded herself something to keep focus.

Don't complain. Somepony's gotta do it, and help is here. Just gotta keep going strong and not let up. We can do this, you can do this.

Goldenwalk Chase
"Don't think I don't know enough about human culture to get that reference." X chuckled before blasting his jets.
Nathan noticed them. "Hey, Spider-Woman! Mind stopping this truck for me? I can't really slide inside the window safely - no open seats!"

Fenrir Far East Branch
Dr. Sakaki sighed. "Very well then." He tapped a few more times.
Suddenly, a monstrous Aragami appeared on the screen. Several titanic, gigantic legs spread across part of an ocean, with a large body seen through the clouds. This was a titanic Aragami, its head hidden above the cloud cover.
"We call this an Ouroboros. We have yet to kill one."
"If you really want to fight, you could become a God Eater." Soma shrugged. "Provided you're compatible."
"Soma!" Sakaki turned towards the God Eater.
"What? You know how Johannes wants things. He's here alone, and if you've got no one in your family that can be a God Eater, he kicks you out. That's how things work here."
Dr. Sakaki clenched his teeth. "Mr. Grimes is a patient here. No matter what the Director says, he's not leaving this building."
"And if you're ordered to send him out?"
"...Lenka would handle things from there."

Camelot Castle
"W-well, yes. Pokemon often evolve into a variety of different forms. Fennekin is one species, Braixen is another, and Delphox is the ultimate evolution. Some trainers nickname their Pokemon, but I've never done it myself." Serena chuckled.

Meanwhile, in the throne room, Merlina had stopped Sonic to discuss what they planned to do with the travelers. That was when Sir Lancelot and Galacta Knight appeared.
"My lord. We have another one. This one claims to be a knight of another world."
"A pleasure." The foreign knight spoke. As Sonic checked her over, it became clear she was not an elf like Merlina, nor a human like Robotnik from his original world. So what species was she? "I came to ask what you know of this; of people being taken from worlds."
"Not much, I'm afraid to say." Sonic shrugged. "I know people are being pulled from all over, though, and those that came here need a place to stay. I figured since we've got all this space in the castle-"
"Such impudence!"
Caliburn hopped out of his scabbard, bouncing before Galacta Knight. "Have you no respect? This is King Sonic the Hedgehog, the Ruling Lord of Camelot. Take a knee if you are a true knight, and pay respect to the king."
"Aw c'mon, Caliburn. There's no need to be so stuck-up about it." Sonic shrugged.
"My lord, you are far too lenient with these travelers! First the woman, then the hooligan, then the girl and now this? She is a knight! Chivalry demands she must take a knee!" Caliburn was fuming.
"Caliburn, they come from other worlds. I don't really see why-"
"Be careful, my lord." Merlina spoke suddenly, her eyes piercing into Galacta Knight's mask. "I sense power from this traveler not unlike that of Lady Artemis. Lesser, yes, but similar nonetheless. I cannot gauge their intent, but be wary..."
Sonic and Caliburn looked towards Merlina, both understanding the weight of her words.

Underground
Mew Mew was shaking in fear as Gaster left. Silver and Blaze, meanwhile, were just standing in shock.
"...he took the Time Stone." Silver muttered, in shock.
"Silver."
"He took the Time Stone."
"Silver!"
"He's gone, and he took the Time Stone."
"SILVER! Focus!" Blaze said, shaking Silver.
"WE CAN'T GO HOME, BLAZE!" Silver cried out, his hands hitting the floor. "He took the Time Stone, and we've got no way home. We can't..."

Wastelands
"Of course. There is plenty aboard my vessel." Z nodded, turning away from Papyrus. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly, a powerful wind cleared the area of the dusty fog.
Now, fully revealed, was the massive mechanical fortress, armed to the teeth and carrying billions upon billions of pounds.
Though Papyrus would never have initially known what it was, it was clear what the Labyzinth was now. It was never meant to be a bunker.
It was a flying fortress.
Olympus II was in the skies, and the world would soon shake because of it.
Z smiled, a long ramp lowering down to them. "Welcome aboard, Papyrus." Z said, walking inside.

Warzone
The Nomad got the message, letting go of Raven and taking a step back. He then noticed Rex was gone, looking around confused.

The nearby soldiers cried their war cry, blasting forwards. As they did, Keda retrieved his spear, using it to kill three nearby soldiers.
"You think you're some big shot, hm?"
Keda looked to the side as some large, metallic claw shot forwards towards Erza at blinding speeds.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Jet
Snowdin

"...he took the Time Stone."
"Silver."
"He took the Time Stone."
"Silver!"
"He's gone, and he took the Time Stone."
"SILVER! Focus!"
"WE CAN'T GO HOME, BLAZE! He took the Time Stone, and we've got no way home. We can't..."
Jet hadn't stopped to think about his own home for a while. Would he even make it back? What would everybody else do?
"There has to be another way, right?" Jet said, thinking about it. "We have to follow that guy somehow."

Galacta Knight, Sir Lancelot
Camelot Castle

"Not much, I'm afraid to say," shrugged the king. "I know people are being pulled from all over, though, and those that came here need a place to stay.
"So he doesn't know..." thought Galacta Knight. "A shame. Perhaps I'll just try to find my way around.
"I figured since we've got all this space in the castle-"
"Such impudence!"
Suddenly, the sword in the king's scabbard vaulted out, standing before her. "Have you no respect? This is King Sonic the Hedgehog, the Ruling Lord of Camelot. Take a knee if you are a true knight, and pay respect to the king."
"Aw c'mon, Caliburn. There's no need to be so stuck-up about it," said the king, who Galacta presumed was named "Sonic".
"My lord, you are far too lenient with these travelers! First the woman, then the hooligan, then the girl and now this? She is a knight! Chivalry demands she must take a knee!"
"Caliburn, they come from other worlds. I don't really see why-"
"Be careful, my lord," suddenly spoke a woman standing next to the king. Her eyes seemed to pierce Galacta's own. "I sense power from this traveler not unlike that of Lady Artemis. Lesser, yes, but similar nonetheless. I cannot gauge their intent, but be wary..."
"Now that you mention that," Lancelot said, finally standing. "When introducing herself, she stated that she had, 'no master', like you did, when you first showed here. She also called herself a 'Temporal Warrior'."
"That is correct," she spoke. "Where I come from, I am the strongest warrior in my galaxy. Forgive me; I meant no disrespect. I merely wished to know what was occurring."

Dex, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, Link, Ash, Soul
Warzone

Continuing their battle, Dex took note of where the soldiers were coming from.
"Hold, on, Deku!" Dex yelled, surging the tank with electricity turning it, making it drive the other way.
Deku held on as the tank casually drove over enemy vehicles.
"I'M GONNA BLOW IT TO HELL!!! GET OFF!!!"
He leapt off of the vehicle, Dex close behind. He snapped his fingers, and the technology exploded.
He drew his sword, the blade igniting.
Progress was good. They could do better.

Last edited:
Hunter
Specter Fortress Interior, Marseilles

The Hunter's assault was interrupted as he was tackled out of the way. "What the-?" It was the Slayer? Did he upset him or something? What did the hunter do-

Ah. The giant molten mass that used to be the beast. That made sense. The Slayer told him he didn't need the Hunter's help- but thanked him regardless, Offering a hand up.

"Aye, thank ya too." He grabbed the hand, letting the Slayer pull them up. But there was a beeping....all around them.

The drones. They began to beep, just as the one who had exploded midair had. "Oh, that's not good." There were many many more than the Hunter had remembered. Swarms and swarms of them. All beeping in unison. And then it all happened so quick- a shield of some sort had appeared around the two, the scarab's assault pointlessly bouncing off. The automatons, Hiro, and the Chief joined them in the sudden shelter. And then it was over, smoldering drones remaining. The room now just a graveyard of the once robots.

"...That thing was useful." The Hunter commented, as the shield disabled. Where could he get one of those? He'd ask the Chief later. He really was getting tired of the heat. But first, his rifle, or rather the one he threw to the Slayer. It sat dejected on the floor, scorched by the explosive drones. The Hunter picked it up, dusted it off. At least tried to. It was beat up, but probably still worked. "Oi, Slayer. You want this?" The Slayer hadn't really ended up using it. Too busy saving the Hunter. The Hunter didn't mind sharing his stuff- he could find more. Rip it off some other mechanical beast, or some poor bloke who had something happen to him but not his gun.
-----
Priscilla, Quint, Jackson
Goldenwalk City

"So, I suppose I owe you some background, now that we've formed some sort of alliance. I guess." Priscilla told the small group she had found. "My friends who vanished were going to that building to hold the criminals. Not beat them up, but rather keep them in line. Their 'heroes' if you will. But what happened there now...I had some video feed from them, but right before the cameras went dead, I saw this huge flash of blue. Just like that vortex that sucked up your friend just now." Priscilla rubbed a hand through her hair. "I don't know what to even do- it's been like, what, twenty minutes? And it feels like everything I knew just shattered. And people that mean a lot to me are- gone, just like that. And who knows who's next? One could open at any minute and pull you away..."

She sighed as she reached the van. Jackson leaned nearby on a unremarkable car, gazing over towards the arrivals. Quint still looked concerned, especially at Priscilla. He spoke first. "So...We go back to base, and...?"

"I'm trying to figure stuff out here. We first have to make a call-" Priscilla was cut off as Jackson interrupted.

"Why do we need to call her? We already got in some shit last week with the whole bomb incident. And now we are going to tell her that Sarah and Kiran disappeared?" Jackson clearly didn't have much care for whoever "she" was.

"Because we get in more shit by not telling her. This isn't a situation where we just fix things ourselves. And when she sees the talking raccoon and bipedal dog-" She looked back, addressing Rocket and Lucario, "Because those things aren't common here- hell, they don't exist here at all, and I don't think she could deny that."

Jackson shrugged. "Alright, fair enough. I'm not sure how Aisha is gonna help solve our vortex problem and Sarah and Kiran out in another world, but there's a reason your operator."

Quint spoke up once again, "So, um, is there enough room in the van to fit these guys? Or do we need to...?"

Priscilla sighed again. "Considering the size of these guys, we might be able to cram em' in. Unless Thor here needs a seat for his axe. Which I doubt. I might be able to accommodate that though." She was hoping he didn't take that offer up. "And in that case, we should go as soon as possible-"

Sirens sounded out as a herd of police cars roared down the street, turning the corner towards the robbery, blowing right by the group.

"As soon as possible."
-----
Jetstream Sam
Forest, Camelot

Samuel's dumb smile didn't fade. Negan had a good point. A point put very aptly. Azula and him both agreed it wasn't a good idea to leave- and Sam had never planned on that. He simply wished to declare his independence from Negan. But, before he could explain such a thing...there was something in the brushes nearby. It demanded to someone or something to where they were- yet there something about the voice. Childish?

But what Negan did...Well, Sam only ever saw one other person ever do that. Some sort of black material washed over his skin, coating him in a suit...or did it? No, the ones Sam had seen were actually the skin itself. Nanomachines, just like Armstrong's. Suddenly Negan became far, far more intimidating. He grasped his scabbard, hand close to the trigger. His smile had faded, his face guard activating.

He wasn't sure what was out there, but he certainly wasn't going to let it get away. And then? Well, perhaps Negan and he would have to have a little chat. After all, his powers couldn't be abused. He wasn't about to let a second Armstrong into the world, especially one that was even less stable.

From the brushes came a young man, not what Samuel had expected. However, he didn't introduce himself nor lower his guard. He had seen too many strange things today to even think of doing so. He addressed Negan as "Venegan" and he wasn't sure why. Though Samuel assumed that things would be explained soon enough. Hopefully Azula was holding up among these bizarre happenings.
-----
Raiden
Mountainside, Camelot

Raiden smiled. "Yeah, got into a bit of trouble back there- but it all worked out." He still could hardly believe it was Snake. But it had to be. This was all too elaborate. But some things simply did not make sense. Like why Snake was young. Why Snake was with a...harpy. The man he was standing next to had approached Raiden. Identifying him as a cyborg. That wasn't anything exceptional- the whole reason Raiden had joined Maverick was because getting a job anywhere else was hard. And his custom body wasn't even trying to hide it. Made for battle and only battle. He was, quite literally, a weapon.

The man introduced himself as Tony Stark, and a line of achievements Raiden could hardly hope to compete with. Billionaire? Philanthropist? Playboy? "Uh, right. I'm Raiden, currently pursuing...personal projects. My tech isn't exactly rare- most soldiers use some type of cyborg technology out on the field. Even my blade is pretty much stock." Maverick's team was supporting him but they weren't "affiliated" with him. Not that it mattered right now.

Two more people emerged from the cave. Adolescents if he had to guess. The one with yellow hair introduced herself as Yang Xiao Long. Was Xiao her middle name or part of her last?...Not that he was to question names. But the other girl- she seemed to be enamored with him, or at least his blade. His sword was...well, it was just a simple stock high frequency blade. It wasn't as flashy as any of the bizarre weapons used by the Winds of Destruction. A polearm made of robotic arms, HF Sais, a giant pair of HF Blades that could be used as scissors- it was ridiculous. He didn't like Sam, not one bit, but Raiden could appreciate the fact he cut the crap and just used a sword.

"It is efficient," Raiden told her. "It vibrates at high frequencies to disrupt molecular structures. It can basically cut anything." He got to the point quick. It was good at what it did, but had it's limits. Nothing he had to get into now. "As I said, call me Raiden. Pleasure to meet you all. Any ally of Snake is an ally of mine."
-----
Sarah

"Whoa!" Was all Sarah could say, witnessing the special attack the two had pulled off. That was awesome! Maybe she'd have to try that some time with Kiran. Use him as a club or something. Aside from them, the two other continued their assault. The wiz- Mage, she meant, spat a ball of fire at some of the monsters. Speaking of fire, where did the Flamebringer go? They were about to duel before they got teleported away. Huh.

Sarah had more pressing matters at hand than the missing mercenary though. Where was Kiran?...Well, that was a pretty good plan actually. Find Kiran and he'd surely know where they were. Oh, yeah, monsters. Deal with them and then go find Kiran.

Their assault had put a number in on the remaining beastly knights, not to mention the guy who wiped out the back lines. Still, a good amount remained- and Sarah had to do her part to rid of them.

A deft swing of the blunt end of the axe threw one away, and Sarah used her free hand to grab one by the shoulder, flinging it down on yet another crawler. Two crushed. Another received axe and electricity in it's face, frying it's joints, falling apart once the current stopped coursing through it's armor. Hey, maybe she could whip out a cool line for the next ones she took out!

"Alright, righteous thunder!" She shouted, plunging a sparking palm into the head of one of the little guys. Throwing the crippled crawler into the air, she grabbed her axe- and used it as pseudo-baseball bat, slamming it into the poor thing, which careened towards two unsuspecting monsters. The collective force plunged the trio into the earth, sealing their fate. Well. She thought the move was cool and the name was too- but "baseball axe" or something of the sort would've fit better. She'd have to write this one down though, she doubted the rest of these fellas made up their cool special attack names on the spot.
-----
Kiran
Castle Grounds, Camelot

"Oh, cool, cool." Kiran told the nodding Dirk. "You seem to know where your going. So, uh, I'll probably follow you-" Kiran realized he probably seemed a bit like a leech at the moment. While surely he didn't need to help out this guy rather than just follow him, it was in their best interest to help each other out. "Well I mean, if you want you can follow me- but I've been wandering for about five minutes. Gonna be honest, I dropped something on the rampart and that's partly why I'm looking for an employee or owner- it's really important that I get it back or- Well, now I'm just ranting." Kiran caught himself before he continued. This guy didn't want his life story.

Oh man Kiran, recover, recover. Ah! He had an idea! "Anyways, my name is Kiran, lovely to meet you." Bam. Saved.
---x---
Commander Cecil Steelgrip
[OMITTED]

"The breach has been prepared sir." Said one of Cecil's troops. His troops all wore masks, with green glowing sockets for eyes. Likely a form of nightvision. Cecil needed no such thing. It was built into his eyes. Cybernetics were a way of the future...and anyone who didn't bother with them was simply a fool. Honor, nobility- none of it mattered on the battlefield. Cybernetics were fair game to Cecil, because war always benefitted those who didn't play fair.

"Fantastic," Cecil said. His platoon was a group of forty- some simple grunts, some with modifications of their own, but all far more technologically advanced than Goldenwalk was. Not to mention the "extra-addition". Cecil would work his men hard to insure he would not fail, which he doubted. As long as he was watching. "Then we shall go men! For our lord, for our empire! We shall take them!" He shouted in reverence. Cecil dared not to refer to he. Even aside the technologically advanced, he was far more powerful. He had held communion with lord Zeliyis himself, not to mention he had apparently lost his cohort in a earlier mission.

"For our lord, for our empire!" The troops called, their fists raised in the air.

A blue vortex opened from a large device- evidently made to carry enough troops towards their goal. The dimensional fabric was simply "too strong" (in simple terms) on their end. But Goldenwalk had a malleability to it. A malleability that could be exploited. The time it was open would be temporary- and they would be left to recover more to open the gate and return on their own accord.

And Cecil walked through, his troops and gear behind him. And the rift ceased.

xxxxx
Goldenwalk City, Business District

They stood in front of a short building, in the middle of a road. It was quite quiet for a moment as the troops unloaded into the street. Cecil scanned the skyline. This quarter of the city must've been unpopulated at this late hour. Or, rather, it was, as a fleet of police cars turned the corner. They screeched to a halt in front of the small army. The quite obviously armed army.

"PUT DOWN YOU WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM," Shouted a cop over the megaspeaker. Other cops were getting out of their cruisers, aiming their own weapons at the platoon of Zeliyis. Cecil menacingly smiled.

"Good, this makes things simpler." He wasn't sure if there was a nearby crime or if they were somehow aware of their intentions, but local law enforcement was easy to deal with if they served themselves to Cecil on a silver platter. His troops raised their weapons in response to the police force's threats. And Cecil raised an arm, pointing at them. "Fire."

Green bolts of heat fired out, tearing away at the police force. Some were dead before they knew it. Their cars fared no better- metal holes blasted into them, engines exploding from the immense power exercised on them.

And Cecil watched, grinning his yellow teeth. This was going to be easier than he thought.

Last edited:

2nd floor

“Oh! By of course.” He responded to Chief, handing over the slightly burnt bubble shield emitter to him. “The device needed to be boosted by my energy to take more damage from that swarm of automatons. Don’t be surprised if it is fried...I put quite a bit in that thing.”

Elecman eyed everyone, counting heads. Everyone seemed to be there. That was a relief, no casualties out of the whole fight. He heard kale being mentioned, Elecman closing his eyes.

“Kale knows what she is doing. While is tears at my metal heart to say this, we must have faith that she will pull through. We can not afford to think otherwise.”

Elecman opened his eyes, setting sight on the path ahead, now cleared with Canopek out of the way.

“We should march forward, who knows what other traps this place may hold. We shouldn’t stand here and wait for third reinforcements to arrive.”

“What drove them to this? What drove them to this?? Humans. Humans drove humans to this.” Specter growled. “Weather humans behind their walls of politics and facades of diplomacy, every time they have free will unto their own, the result is always the same: War, death, and chaos. How many wars can you name that simians were a part of? Now name how many humans are.”

Specter was bitter, watching the memories of the crew of brainwashed soldiers. He clenched his fists, soaking up what Kale had to say while she spoke of an alternative to him. Finally. He gave a small smirk on his cynical face.

“You drive a hard bargain. I tell you what. I’ll reward your sympathy with my cause by allowing you to come halfway. How about we highjak everyone on this world’s mind temporarily, sort through each of their memories and determine which one is genuine, and which one isn’t. That way, you get what you want: Respect for innocent and punishment for the wicked. Those that are proved guilty shall be brought to their knees to how before their betters for eternity for their sins!”

Fire generated in specter’s grip. In his two hands fire raged and smoke emerged. Much like many of the clips behind him, showing flames and fire. Slowly the screens began to change, each one becoming a golden specter symbol: his face in a golden format. He stared her down, the flames in his grasp.

“Surely you wouldn’t have a problem with this plan? All of your precious innocent pet humans would be safe once we scan their memories, and all the wretches will be dealt with. Shall we go upon this crusade Kale, you at my side as a trusted advisor? We can go far! Built the world as we see fit!”

*Tick Tock*

*Tick Tock*

“It’s almost Time...”

comic

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk Chase

Gwen smirked as she was lifted into the air by X. "Wait, you don't know you don't? Double negatives? Aren't you a robot? Shouldn't you be able to refrain from the improper use of grammar?"
The conversation was cut into, however, by Nathan shouting up to them. To her, specifically. "Uh, yeah!" She called back. "Just... hang on tight!" Gwen ordered, lifting her arm, aiming her web shooters at the van's tires. "Dontmessupdontmessupdontmessup..." She muttered to herself before firing a thick wad of webbing from the shooters, which collided with the ground in front of the van's tires, which ran over it without consequence. "Crap. Sorry guys!" She called, before taking aim again, blushing slightly in embarrassment. She needed to get on top of her game, or risk looking like a lame super hero, which people already thought she was.
Firing again, the new blast of webbing struck the front wheel of the van, becoming coating in the webbing as it tried to stick the tire to the ground, while also clogging up the wheel mechanism, forcing it to stop running.
The Van started to turn to the right due to obvious physics as it began to drastically slow. "Bullseye!" Gwen pumped her fist, still hanging from X.

Sans, Snake
Camelot Cave

Snake gave Raiden a rare, closed-mouthed smile, but it was brief as he looked back up at the sky to Shantae, who was still hovering about, looking for Camelot. Bringing his attention back down to ground level, the soldier found it humorous at the girls' fascination with Raiden's sword. "Typical." He muttered to Raiden. "Girls always go after the bigger swords." He cracked a light-hearted joke, considering the moment was right. As rare as jokes were for Snake, he usually didn't have a filter for them. He spoke his mind when he pleased, and he'd turned out fine despite being the rapidly aging clone of Big Boss.

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

'Ouroboros'. The symbol of the Snake eating its own tail. A representation of infinity. Understandable for the immense size of the creature. Rick had never seen anything like it, or even imagined something like it. It was, for lack of better words, terrifying. But he remained unswayed. Listening to Sakaki and Soma argue for a few moments as he stared at the image, Rick finally turned away, looking directly at Soma, interjecting into their argument.
"And how exactly do I become a 'God Eater'?"

Master Chief, Doomslayer
Specter's Fortress

John turned to Hiro at his question, and provided the answer Elec Man had alluded to. "She volunteered to distract the ship's defenses while we boarded. She engaged in a type of negotiation with Specter. She's delaying him while we progress." He informed Hiro, putting the bubble shield back into its place on his back after getting it from Elec Man, before the aforementioned Robot Master suggested their continuation.
"We're wasting time here. Let's get moving."

Flynn couldn't agree more, especially considering while the others stood around, celebrating their victory, the Doomslayer had continued to head off, following the path of the gear-like floor, leaving the others behind, his hands clenched. He ignored the Hunter's question, trying to put some distance in. He was beginning to warm up to some of the group, and if he was gonna fight like hell, he didn't want them getting caught in the crossfire. This Specter guy really had no idea what kind of pain the slayer was bringing him.
Even in Hell, Specter wouldn't be safe from the Doom Slayer.

Artemis
Camelot Castle (Interior)

"Understandable." Artemis replied, stroking Delphox a few more before lowering her hand and looking at the other two Pokemon, then at Serena. "Not many names can be as original or unique as those designated for these creatures. Things like Delphox don't exist in my realm, though I would love to have one." The Goddess added as an afterthought.
Then, her eyes narrowed. "I will take you to the sleeping quarters, now. Something is amiss." Artemis stated.

Dirk "Bro" Strider
Camelot Castle (Exterior)

Bro raised a brow beneath his Kamina Shades, before glancing back at Kiran momentarily. Bro didn't talk. Well, not normally. He would sometimes, if the situation was just right. He'd talk if it was a good time to make a quick quip, and he wasn't exactly quiet when it came to rapping, either. He had several mixed tapes of his raps. Bro didn't usually think about it a whole lot, but he was pretty damn talented. Break dance like a pro, expert martial artist, mixed tape maker, knowledge in over 50 languages, an inventor beyond his time period (considering he'd made a legit rocket board that could bring him to space and back without consequences). Physics didn't exactly apply to bro much, either. He'd been in space before without having to bother with oxygen, or his head exploding or some shit. And to top it all off, he had unprecedented strength, unrivaled speed, and unbeatable dance moves.
In order to reply to Kiran over the issue of names, Bro reached into his back pocket, pulling out a disc cartridge with 'SBURB' and a green house on the cover. Written over it in large red letters was 'BRO'.
They were nearing the gates when out of nowhere. Literally nowhere, some big ass creature appeared. Well, not that big. Bro had killed enemies the size of skyscrapers in a single blow, split mile-wide meteors in half, and held his own against Jack, who was apparently the most powerful being in SBURB at the moment.
Turning to Kiran and thrusting Cal into the guy's arms, Dirk brought his hand up, and used his index finger to point to the ground, a clear indication of 'stay', while also watching after Cal for him.
His katana at the ready, Bro suddenly disappeared on the spot.

(OOC: I have permission to auto this)
Camelot Gates
Shining Abyss took a step towards the guards, its fists tightening as they darkened, seemingly about to blast some form of dark energy. The monster raised its arms, before freezing, its body tensing as Bro suddenly appeared in front of it, shouldering his katana, staring at Shyning Abyss through his shades as the monster's top half started to slide backwards, its arms falling at its sides, before the being itself suddenly shattered like glass, cracking and bursting apart, before disappearing altogether. It had been defeated faster than any normal eye could even detect.
Bro now stared at Noah, before lifting his arm, pointing at him, then pointing down with his thumb.
giphy.gif

STRIFE

Logan
Goldenwalk

His grip around the adamantium bullet tightened. "None of your business, kid." He growled. "Just leave me the fuck alone. You can't help me. No one can. I don't want it." Logan told Toph as he continued forward, following the street deeper into Goldenwalk, keeping his eye open for a bar. He could see nothing of the sort yet, which was a disappointment.
"Why the fuck do you care what I do?"
However, Toph wasn't given the chance to answer just yet, as the sound of dozens of police sirens wailed behind them. Turning on instinct, they could hear the sounds of sirens getting closer, before the shout of what was probably a Police Officer could be heard over the a megaphone. Seems the others had been caught or something of the sort.
About to turn back and continue his walk, Logan froze as explosion after explosion started to hit their ears, accompanied with gun fire alongside it. Something bigger was going on there, that was certain.
Glancing back at Toph, Logan gave her a shrug. "Looks like your friends need your help." He told her, before continuing his walk away.

Negan
Camelot Forest

Vegan narrowed their eyes as some kid wearing green stepped out through the trees, approaching the group, calling them 'Venegan', and mentioning Gryphon. "It's Negan, thanks." Vegan replied, taking a step toward Nanashi. There was a moment of silence, before the being smirked. "I can't tell if you're a guy who looks like a girl, or if you're a girl with a flat chest, because it's seriously distracting." Vegan chuckled darkly.
"I believe it's male." The symbiote offered in the back of Negan's mind.
"Guess we'll find out." He replied lowly to Venom.

Frisk
Snowdin

Frisk didn't lower her pan as G faded back into the darkness, which quickly subsided, the room returning to normal. He had left, but that didn't ease the atmosphere. It still felt cold.
*You feel like someone is watching you.
The girl lowered the pan after hearing Jet curse loudly. The threat was clearly gone for now. G had what he wanted. That stone the monster named 'Silver' had used. But did the man have Frisks SOUL still? She could feel hers resonating within her, but he'd disregarded her this time around.
Perhaps whatever that stone had done wasn't like respawning, as Frisk was accustomed to. Maybe it had actually reversed time, or at least hopped into a new timeline.
So if this was a new timeline, why did she retain the memories of an alternate self? Perhaps somehow orchestrated by G as a... warning? He had killed her fairly easily, and he could have taken her out more quickly than he had. He'd been testing them, perhaps.
Then Silver seemed to begin freaking out. Frisk raised her arms in a signal to call for silence.
*You tell everyone to remain calm.
*Your efforts fail the first time.
Frisk hadn't managed to capture anybody's attention yet. She swung the pan at the wall, hitting it with a loud clang, enough to cut through Silver's ranting.
*You try to calm everybody again.
*You tell them to keep their heads screwed on.
*Physically and any otherally.

Miranda Keyes, CPL Fisk
ONI Outpost

As the minutes ticked by, the turret continued to remain active, before finally, it let out a slowing hum, de-powering, the barrel lowering, signaling its deactivation. Miranda moved forward, meeting no hostile resistance as she neared Fisk, who was currently attempting to hack into the security door.
Commander Keyes looked about, furrowing her brow. There was still no sign of Javier and Blakes. This was obviously concerning for the woman, as it could mean many things. Either the Flood had arrived, and we're just toying with her, or they'd been taken out by Insurrection Stealth Snipers.
"Almost got it..." Fisk muttered, squinting at the key pad he was currently working on.

Chara
Snowdin (Past Timeline)

She found herself inside of the dog room. A pile of dust lay in the corner of the room, and the familiar house that belonged to Sans and Papyrus sat before her, thought it seemed lopsided. Some foundation had clearly been destroyed. There'd been a fight here, recently. Making her way inside, Chara found it to be dark, and empty. Bits of wood lay scattered about the floor, splintering in all directions.
Nothing left here.
The front door sat wide open, a smooth gust of chilly air drifting inside. Stepping outside, Chara looked about to find that the residents around Snowdin seemed to be up and active, most having gathered by the Christmas tree, looking fearfully over at the house. Upon seeing Chara, a few started to run forward. Namely a couple of the Grizzly Bears and Monster Kid.
"Frisk! What happened? Are you-" Monster Kid started calling, before slowing to a stop upon recognizing the child before him was in fact, not Frisk. Chara cocked her head to the side. Frisk wasn't here, it seemed. Alongside that, Papyrus wasn't. This wasn't a genocide timeline, either, as the residents seemed well acquainted with Frisk.
Sans also didn't seem to be around. A slow smirk forming over her face, Chara stared Monster Kid down, a flash of red appearing in her hand. "You should be more worried about what's about to happen." She stated, before slashing.

W.D. Gaster
Snowdin (Past Timeline)

He watched her from the shadows as she began slaughtering the residents of Snowdin, their dust filling the air. Something like this hadn't happened in the timelines before... If she killed enough, she could break the barrier of LV 20, and then? Gaster had no idea what type of power lay beyond that already impressive barrier.
But he held no worry. He had already surpassed any being from his Universe the moment he'd absorbed that first portion of his SOUL. Frisks SOUL of determination was just a nice little cherry on top. It provided him more abilities. Not many more, but a few he previously had no access to.
Like the timelines. Rather than just co-existing with them, he could now control them. At least, once he reversed the DT Extractor, absorbed what Determination was left before absorbing his third SOUL fragment would he be able to surpass Chara's current control over the timeline, as her corrupt determination was currently more powerful.
Turning away, Gaster disappeared, headed for the True Lab.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
???
The cloaked figure was called up again, yet this was by somebody completely different, "You have other business to attend to, I will keep the fact of your survival a secret, just like that annoying brat promised to, you can help Cecil later, but now, we have found somebody worthy of help, somebody that goes by the name 'Chara Dreemurr', they should have a yellow and green jumper on, and, I have deactivated the drones that have been following the 'heroes', they have her worst enemy, 'Sans the Skeleton', we have her enemies I'll open a portal to bring you to them." One of the blue portals opened, leading to a snowy town. Dust filled the air, his appearance masked by it, yet, after he emerged from the clouds, he saw them, they seemed to be attacking a 'monster' of sorts. One of them seemed to be running away from them, in his direction. He shook off the cloak, revealing that he was, in fact, Eldiocorc, he had ended up killing anybody that knew of him, aside from his fellow generals. He pulled his staff from his back, and hit the running monster into the window of Grillby's, they soon turned to dust. He looked over to Chara, "Chara Dreemurr, You are needed, please follow me, If you do not, I have permission to use LETHAL force, so I'd recommend you stand down now, besides, we must discuss 'Sans'."

Goblin Slayer
"When I say 'they', I mean all of them, every goblin I've met in my time hunting, has been a degenerate, rapist, I kill the children because they learn from the adult's mistakes, since I've been brought here, I haven't had a chance to kill the babies, who knows how long we'll be here, possibly for years, they will grow, and without me there to stop them, they'll destroy villages, we have no time to waste, we have to find a way back to where we came from,"

Angel Dust and the other two
"Gah! Dude, what the hell!?" Angel Dust had been surprised by the new appearances
"Oof, sucks to be you, this "cat-girl" here landed on top of you, and I speak in blue now!" They started chuckling,
"Not funny, you BAKA! Why did I just say 'baka'?"
"Once again, you're just getting into the weeb spirit, ya' big dumb weeb!"

Goldenwalk City

Thor got in the truck. “I will carry the axe,” he said. Rocket got in shortly behind him.

“So where exactly are we going?” Rocket asked.

Goldenwalk Pursuit

Peter shot another web at the truck that was now leading the pack, trying to latch onto it. He did so, pulling himself towards it.

He climbed onto the top once more. He shot multiple webs at the street, causing the truck to swerve off the road. He jumped over the side and stood underneath it, pushing it up and keeping it from tipping over. He shot webs at both doors, keeping the criminals inside of the truck.

Koji got into the truck. He was silent for the time being. Then again, it's not like there was much to talk about. Best to wait until they got to their destination. He put his hand on his D-Tector.

Hiro listened as he recieved a much appreciate update on Kale; namely that she had gone to speak with Specter and seemed to be acting as a distraction to stall which granted them the chance to get to him. Hiro had to admire that bravery, specially given Kale seemed to be the most tentative of the group. Either way, he could not let her down as the group needed to get going as to not waste this chance.

"Well, let's not keep her waiting. Let's keep going and find this guy." Hiro replied, as he had been eager to get going again.

-----------

Kale listened to Specter as he offered his "compromise" to Kale which still involved mass mental enslavement but with the "promise" that he would let go of the ones he deemed "good" would avoid the punishment. In truth, Kale wanted to reject the notion of mind control in any context at all, but if she flat out rejected it right away that might have burned any good will Specter had and could risk inciting his full wrath.

But Kale couldn't submit to such a morally compromising approach either. So she needed some way to respond that wasn't open rejection, and that's when an idea hit her.

"C-can....can you do that? Y-you seem to have such a strong hatred of humans, i-if we go through with this idea what would s-stop you from letting any of them go c-considering you seem to see them all as "sinful" as you phrase it. T-there just doesn't seem to be a gurantee you'd actually be willing to let any of them go given w-what you've endured by the bad ones. H-how can I be sure you'd honor that?" Kale replied, as she asked her counter question to Specter.

-----------

Erza turned just in time to see the claw come for her, as she Requipped to her Flight Armor and used her super speed to dodge the claw before she Requipped back to her standard armor as she glanced at whatever, or whoever tried to strike her. "Come out and face me you coward!" Erza yelled out in a challenge.

"I think we need to get a move on. Seems the battle is heating up." Raven advised Nomad, as Bakugou, Akame & Star all charged to confront the bulk of the Soviet forces. Bakugou naturally shouted a curse at Dex from his tank display while Finn & Jake remained by the werewolf girl and Dipper remained close to Danny. Raven motioned for Nomad to follow her to join the frey.

----------
Name: Lucario

Lucario processed the words of the girl named Priscilla, as it tried to make sense of the new information and world he found himself in before he met who he presumed was her allies as they mentioned the van and the possible lack of space. With a sigh, the Lucario moved next to it rather than inside.

"I don't need the van. I can keep pace on foot, besides it's preferable to being cramped up with you humans." Lucario explained, its Aura abilities to allow it to speak known to Priscilla's allies.

-----------

Indeed, Toph felt the vibration of the explosion as she glanced behind her and used her seismic sense to paint of picture of what was going on. Logan made the causal comment about her friends being in trouble as he walked away, which only caused Toph to scowl a bit but she had to concede he had a point.

"Yes, and given I want to get back home rather than just wallow in self pity all day, I am gonna go help them. Cause I know they are my only chance to get back and I am not gonna waste it. If you want to go drown your sorrows * quit cause of the pain you felt then fine. I won't give up on myself though, even if you have." Toph replied with some attitude to Logan. With that, Toph would produce an elevated slab of Earth as she stood on it, before she began to ride on it across the city street to the source of the explosion and hoped she would make it in time if her newfound allies had been in need of help.

-----------
Name: Azula

Azula blinked a couple times as the proceeding incidents had almost been too much for her to process. She had seen plenty of unusual things during her assignment to retrieve Zuko and capture the Avatar on top of other military campaigns. However, these events had been a genuine surprise for the Fire Nation Princess.

Negan's sudden....transformation, combined with the new arrival had all been a bit puzzling. Seems there was more to this charismatic leader than meets the eye. What was that? How did it work? Why did the new arrival address Negan by "Venegan" which caused Azula to glance over to Sam as she offered a shrug as if to show she had no idea about these new proceedings.

Though even if she lacked knowledge, that did not mean internally she had not began work to correct as her expression betrayed none of that. Whatever it was, it had bad human if Azula had to guess and its focus on "breast size" of the guy had been internally eye-roll educing.

"I believe gender is the least to concern over." Azula replied, as she spoke up but had to be cautious as she had no clue whether Negan's new form was hostile to them or not.

----------
Name: Yang

"Oh really?" Yang asked, as the man named Raiden gave his introduction & modest description of his vibration blade that can cut through almost anything, what limitations to that Raiden had not gotten into though Yang was curious to see it in action. Not Ruby excited, but still curious of course and could not pass up the chance to play off the "cut anything" aspect of it.

"So, you'd say that your sword is....a cut above the rest?" Yang asked with a grin as she gave one of her infamous bad puns. An attempt to create a more warm atmosphere compared to what they had been through today.

-----------

Blake's eyebrows frowned as the Goblin Slayer mention his reason for what he did, which included child murder purely off the basis that "it's what their parents teach them" and how his desire to go back home seemed tied to ensuring that he can slaughter more of them in mass. Blake had been reminded of White Fang and their attitude towards non-Faunus, only this seemed even more extreme.

"In any event, goblins aside, we first should figure out where we are first before we do anything." Weiss said, as she sensed from the air of tension she'd have to play the middle ground role between the two so they'd make any progress.

Underground
"How?" Silver asked, clenching the ground. "Without the Time Stone, we can't time-travel. We've got no way to follow him."
"A Genesis Portal leading to him would be a billion-in-one chance..." Blaze sighed, leaning against the wall. She held the side of her head. "Damn it..."
That's when Frisk's pan hit the wall, and she demanded that people remain calm.
Blaze looked at Frisk, but Silver remained slumped, attempting to mentally rationalize and figure out what to do next.

Camelot Castle
"No master? I guess that explains it." Sonic chuckled. "Well, you're in Camelot now, so you can make yourself comfortable. Sir Lancelot can show you to the refugee camps we set up near the foot of the castle."

"I... sure?' Serena wondered what could be up, following Artemis.

Mountainside
"Anything...?" Ruby was enamored with the sword now.
"Sounds pretty dangerous to just supply tech like that to common soldiers." Tony thought. "I'm guessing your world is one involved in a massive war or something?"

Forest
"I think that attack of yours needs a bit of work." Lucina said with a smile, stabbing straight through one of the enemies. As she did, she glanced around. "I think we're almost done here!"
"Hey, you're right!" Robin blasted a crowd with Elfire. "I can't see any more than a dozen left."
Jin raised his hand, the air around him chilling, before he sent a volley of ice shards flying at eight Knights of the Underworld. "Let's get this over with, then."
Lora spun around, kicking the head off of one of the monsters, as Lucina slashed through two. The Ylissean princess and Tornan Blade dashed at the final monster at the same time, slashing it into four pieces.
"Well... that was exhausting." Lora sighed. "At least we know this world still has monsters, though."

Goldenwalk Chase
"I like to speak more naturally." X said, cutting his jets as he landed on the truck. Due to his weight and acceleration, the roof folded like tinfoil, allowing X to drop straight through. Several robbers were inside, but X quickly punched them all out.
Nathan, meanwhile, climbed onto the roof, watching Y systematically pummel the robbers in her truck. "How many we got left, Gwen?" he asked.

Fenrir Far East Branch
"...we test your compatibility, and if you're compatible, we... fuse an Aragami to your arm." Sakaki sighed.
"These red bracelets aren't just a fashion statement." Soma said, showing off his large metal wristband. "Without it, you can't use a God Arc. The God Arcs are what you use to kill the Aragami. It's why we're called God Eaters."

Warzone
"Coward? Cowards rely on cheap gimmicks."
A heavy stomp was heard, smoke clearing, as a gargantuan beast walked through the smoke. It seemed to be a large Russian man with metal legs resembling those of the mech, a metallic arm that the claw was retracting into, and an armored body and right arm holding a gatling gun. A scowling, mustached face glared at Erza.
"Bershov Stanislav Tarasovich relies on no gimmicks!"
Keda looked towards the hulking man. "Is that a man... or some kind of metal monster?"
"Why not both?!" Bershov raised his gatling gun, firing a spray of bullets. Keda quickly rolled behind cover, using a granite slate as a makeshift shield.

The Nomad nodded, dashing after Raven. As he did, he searched around for inanimate objects with his eyes.

comic

Chara
Snowdin (Past Timeline)

Stopping her pursuit, Chara narrowed her eyes at the armored reptilian creature in front of her. Something she'd never encountered before... He clearly wasn't from this world, that much was obvious. As a select few monsters managed to scurry away, saved by Chara's distraction, she twirled the red blade in her fingers, smirking at Elidocorc. "Why should I bother?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Sans isn't here. He no longer concerns me. Besides..." She raised her blade, pointing it at Elidocorc. "You're in my way. So if you're so keen on conversing with me, I'd start now before I lose interest."

Logan
Goldenwalk

The ex-X-Men member ignored Toph's jabs and at him before leaving, though they didn't fall on deaf ears. Despite having listened, the Wolverine continued, following the road and where it would take him, intent on finding a bar and temporarily forgetting about his troubles. There was clearly no way home, so he'd probably get a gun off somebody, stick the adamantium bullet inside, and do the deed.
From his perspective, there really wasn't a reason to continue, anyway.

Sans, Snake
Camelot Cave

A snort could be heard behind the group, coming from the skeleton as he leaned against the stone behind him, his grin wide. "nice one, kid." He chuckled to Yang. Ruby and Tony asked their questions, before looking at Raiden after pushing himself from the wall. "i'm sans." He greeted Raiden. "sans the skeleton. but let's -cut- straight to the point." He gave a wink to Yang as he delivered his own pun. "we're headed for a castle known as 'camelot'. you didn't happen to pass by one on your way here, didja?"

Frisk
Snowdin (New Timeline)

Frisk pursed her lips. So these weren't just mere monsters. Silver had some kind of 'Time Stone' that could open portals. But she'd never seen beings like Silver and Blaze here. Either they came from really whacky alternate timeline, or they were from another dimension, which begged the question as to why it was called a 'Time Stone' in the first place, considering it had nothing to do with time if it just crossed the user across dimensions.
Deciding to delay her thoughts regarding the validity of the stone's namesake, Frisk decided to speak up.
*You tell Silver following G would be pointless.
*You offer to take them to G's old lab.
Frisk was fairly certain it had belonged to G before Alphys was the royal scientist. All the evidence pointed to it, what with the rumors of the previous royal guard being shattered across time and space. Always watching. She could still feel his presence even though he'd left, and it wasn't exactly a comforting feeling.
*You explain G may have left something behind that could help.

Spider-Gwen
Goldenwalk Chase

Gwen launched herself off of X as he dropped like a rock into the truck. Still airborne, she watched as several men were flung from the truck. In free-fall, Gwen aimed her web shooters, firing several blasts at the men to latch them to the ground. Luckily, no trucks were behind that particular van anymore, so there wasn't any worries of the men getting run over by their compadres. She managed to get a lucky break, successfully securing each thrown man to the street below, before finally landing on the roof of the van, and crawling through the hole made by X just as Nathan asked her another question.
Gwen poked her head back up out of the hole, looking about. "Just one." She replied, pulling herself back inside. "Happens to be the middle one too. No doubt their boss is in that one."

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East Branch

Rick listened to both Sakaki and Soma, contemplating what they'd said. So in order to use a God Arc, one would need to be 'compatible' with an Aragami. So, from Rick could obtain from this information, it was essentially using Aragami to fight Aragami. Fighting fire with fire. They'd made it pretty clear that these God Arcs are the only things that can eliminate an Aragami, so conventional weapons would be useless. "Well, what if somebody isn't compatible? Could you die if you aren't compatible?"

O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal'c
Camelot Forest

They came out of forest into a clearing, the castle directly ahead of them. "See anybody?" Jack asked, gripping his rifle, squinting his eyes as he looked about. "Not yet." Carter replied, her rifle raised as well. "Let's move. Anybody sign any greeting cards for Sir Arthur?" Jack asked. "Uh, actually, I wouldn't call him that." Daniel stated. "It's considered respectful to refer to somebody by their rightful title. 'King Arthur' should be the way we address him. However, the Knights of the Round Table went by 'Sir' titles, like Sir Launcelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival, Sir Bedivere and eight other members."
"I thought the Round Table had thirteen members." Carter frowned. "Well, in some text, the round table has around one hundred and fifty knights, but the most well known ones were the ones i mentioned and a few others." Daniel replied.
"History lesson is over, let's pay the Knights of the Round Table a visit." Jack replied, moving forward, weapon raised for self defense if necessary.

“You don’t trust your own blood? I am true to my word, I assure you. Besides what would be the point of jumping through hoops just to not fulfill my word? You’d be at my side and could attack me at any point during this process, yet I have no doubt that you won’t attack and betray me. Why not take a leap of faith? I already have, now it’s your turn.”

He fired had vanished from his hands, quelling the flame. He outstretched it towards her, his chair floating near. He gestured towards the hand and to hers.

“What will it be then?”

Interior
3rd Floor

Upon scaling the inactive conveyor belt, Elecman lead the team towards what looked like a vast elevator, around fifty feet wide. It had seemed the elevator was used to ferry to molds to the conveyor belts, when the labor was there to make it work that is. There was a control panel to far side of the room, with several buttons, including an arrow up and an arrow down.

Above them was a lengthy elevator shaft that seemed lead all the way to appearingly blue sky. Elecman notes this as well as rows of turret defenses set up along the way that were currently inactive. Elecman turned to the team.

“Well everyone, it seems this rather sizeable elevator will take us all the way up to the top of the base. We are to go through with this...yes? If we do there is no turning back.”

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Goblin Slayer
He stood silent, just looking at Blake, he was capable of reading facial expressions, as he had been trained in mastering the human senses, and, that was one of the things he learned to do, "You have no idea what they can do, the babies grow up, rape, make more babies, and then the cycle repeats! They're pathetic wastes of space, and they need to be purged as soon as possible! You don't know what it's like to watch your sister get raped while she screams for help, you don't know what it feels like to be helpless, hoping the goblins don't hear your muffled crying, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'VE DONE!" A glow of sorts seemed to come from his left eye (HIS left).

Eldiocorc
"Well, if we must take this path, then, don't say I didn't warn you," he readied his weapon, "if you join us, you can kill as many people as you want, real people too, not these 'things', people with hearts, blood, organs, we can make you a god, this worthless killing of these fake creatures is pointless."

Last edited:

Mokko

Noah
Camelot Castle (Front Gate)

Noah grit his teeth upon seeing a strange sword wielding man appear, slicing Shining Abyss in half at speed so high that he didn’t even see the attack. One of this place’s more advanced knights, perhaps? Well, he wasn’t about to deny himself a challenge.

He stared up at the man as he threw three cards down on the DMSS. The first was a trap card called ‘Mirror Wall.’

Purple shards began to form around Bro and Noah, making a large dome after a few seconds. The dome was partially transparent, so they could see what was going on outside, and those outside could see into the inside. Just a precaution to make sure those hedgehogs didn’t interfere with what would presumably be a difficult battle.

The other two cards were monsters.

One was named Kelbek, a large monster made of metal, and mostly gold. Six golden spears emitted from where its legs would have been. This monster, like shining abyss, had a single golden eye and hovered above the ground, and was quite large.

Electricity crackled at its fingertips as it glared menacingly at Bro, who didn’t look intimidated in the slightest.

The second monster, Airknight Parshath, was a tall, armored centaur, layered with white feathers and golden plates for protection. It wielded a sword which sparked every few seconds from the concentration of light and electricity.

Neither monster hesitated to attack. Kelbek began launching sparks from its hands, aiming at Bro, who moved out of the way so quickly that only his shadow could be seen. Bro aimed a strike at Kelbek, who surely would have been speared and destroyed, had Airknight not parried the blow, the sound of metal colliding with metal ringing through the dome.

Airknight began forcing his blade further in an attempt to overpower Bro and destroy him, but Bro was clearly more than capable of holding his own. It would take more than sheer force to overwhelm this opponent, obviously.

Noah watched with an amused smirk on his face. Surely, he could win this, especially if he got some more powerful monsters out on the field. He pulled two cards from his deck at random. He decided he’d play these ones if Airknight and Kelbek fell to this warrior.

Airknight Parshath began galloping forward, thrusting and slashing his blade violently at Bro, who was forced backwards, but nonetheless was able to block every strike with his own sword. Airknight relentlessly continued to attempt to shock and skewer his opponent, but Dirk was too fast for that.

Noah began tapping something into the DMSS, instructions for Kelbek. The monster obeyed Noah’s demands, and began rotating extremely quickly, spiraling towards Bro with a cloak of thunder as Airknight leapt to the left.

Peter Quill
Warehouse

“DRAAAX!” Peter shouted as he plummeted twenty feet, having been spit out of a blue portal. Luckily, he landed on a rusty sheet of metal, and crashed through the roof of an abandoned warehouse, onto a pile of moldy boxes.

Grand.

It had all happened so quickly. Drax slid Peter a small blue shard, and the second Quill touched it, he’d been sucked up by some kind of portal.

It was so unfair. They- the Guardians of the Galaxy, had been minding their own business and looking for Rocket, but oh, no, doing so peacefully was too much to ask for, apparently. Some freaking douchebandits (as Peter had not so lovingly nicknamed them) had attempted to take over their ship. They were unsuccessful, yeah, but when only a few more bandits remained on their ship, Drax had slid him that stupid shard.

Maybe the big guy just thought it was a weapon or something that’d help out. Of course, evidently, it wasn’t.

Peter groaned as he sat up, taking a few seconds to get used to the pain in his back. The fall had bruised and scratched him up pretty badly, but nothing fatal, or broken, it seemed. Well, at least he hoped so.

He began frantically pulling items out of his pockets, and sighed with relief, repeating the words ‘thank you’ under his breath upon seeing that his Zune was intact. It was extremely important to him, having been an indirect gift from Yondu.

Peter was so confused about the situation, that he didn’t even notice the various winged insects that began to fly out of the boxes and through the roof in the ceiling. Them, along with the dust, was evidence that this place hadn’t been occupied in quite some time.

He and Rocket were now both absent from the ship, and they were usually the ones who piloted the ship. He swallowed, and began praying that Gamora wouldn’t allow Drax to drive. He’d probably start fourteen different wars by shooting other aircrafts if he was allowed to do so.

Peter waited for a few seconds before standing, making sure that this was really happening, and that he hadn’t just gone crazy. No, it was the former. He was certain that the pain in his back was real.

He looked around the room. It was nothing more than a rusty old storage for whatever had long since rotted away in those boxes. It reeked, and Peter wasn’t too keen on staying there. He needed to find an exit.

He tried calming himself down by turning his Zune on and selecting a song. Jazz always put him at ease, so he chose that. He took a few deep breaths before finally feeling like himself again.

Looking at the nearest (and only) door, which was open, Peter was certain that nobody was living or working here. After all, nobody would willingly spend ten seconds in a place this old and dusty, especially with a room that smelled as terrible as this one.

He progressed toward the door, hoping the others were doing alright as he began to get into the song. Peter knew they could manage, but it wasn’t exactly ideal for half the team to be missing.

Nanashi
Forest

“Excuse me? I’m clearly male,” Nanashi informed Vegan, slightly annoyed at the remark the former had made. “Are you a demon? Or a human? Or a human accompanied by a demon? Gryphon said you were coated in some kind of weird black ooze.

Nanashi looked curious and skeptical, clearly trying his best to ignore the fact that Vegan had called him feminine. Minotaur kept his eyes locked on Lancer and Susie.

Papyrus
Wastelands

“WOWIE! YOU HAVE A VERY LARGE SPACESHIP!” Papyrus announced, approaching the ramp. “CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THEY SOLD THESE IN STORES? I’D DEFINITELY PURCHASE ONE! NYEH!”

Papyrus obliviously pranced forth, entering the ship without asking any questions.

While she continued to play with the corpse, a stray bullet pierced through her arm, drawing her attention away from the corpse to several soldiers who were shooting at the others. Her blue eyes briefly changed to orange for a moment, a sinister smile forming on her face before she took off running towards the soldiers, attacking them without mercy. In her current state of mind, the beast inside was in half-control, carefully manipulating her mind to give in and kill. The smell of blood in the air was strong as she steadily began to give in to her werewolf instincts.

Unfortunately, this made her forget about her backpack, which was laying on the ground where she had landed after being thrown off of Blue Eyes. All of her belongings were still safe inside among the chaos for the time being.

Camelot Castle (Refugee Camp)
At the foot of the castle, an extremely buff man patrolled the area. He wore blue pants with tall brown boots, a green shirt that had a rim a bit too high for him, and a long green-and-yellow scarf. This man was Joseph Joestar, a fellow refugee to Camelot, flung from his world. JoJo sighed, looking around. He could still remember what had happened when he had arrived. He had decided to challenge the King to battle, not liking his attitude. Sonic had accepted, of course. What had followed had been truly astonishing.

"Ready to go?" Sonic asked, gesturing with his fingers for Joseph to come at him. He wasn't using his sword, a handicap of sorts. Handicap or no, the King was still a threat, and JoJo was ready to get started.
"Alright, then! HAMON OVERDRIVE!" JoJo flung his fist towards the King, which Sonic quickly side-stepped. The King proceeded to nail JoJo in the stomach with a kick, interrupting his breathing, before battering him from all angles. JoJo attempted to block, but realized the King's assault was too fast for him. So he decided to use the family technique, and broke into a run. In an instant, Sonic was beside him, kicking him into the wall. As JoJo fell to his feet, Sonic stood with a smile.
"Really? I thought you'd be tougher than that." Sonic sighed, shrugging his shoulders.
"The next thing you're going to say is..."
"Did you really think you can keep up with ME?!"
Sonic's eyes opened wide, as Joestar had matched his exact wording. "What the-?!" When he tried to take a step back in shock, he felt something holding him. Looking to his feet, Sonic noticed two clacker balls spun around his feet.
"When I was running, I was actually trying to get you in a position where you would kick me from the side. The attack gave me the perfect way to throw the clacker balls, masking the toss with the recoil!" JoJo smiled. "Those clacker balls are special - they're magnetically attracted to each other in a VERY specific fashion, creating a tight knot around your feet! Now, your speed doesn't matter!"
"Heh. That's a pretty good strategy." Sonic smiled before leaping into the air with a spindash. The two metal balls fell to the ground, the cord in between them severed. "Could have worked if I wasn't a hedgehog. These quills aren't just for show, you know."
JoJo smiled, rising to his feet. "Round two, then. Let's go!"
JoJo and Sonic dashed at each other, prepared to continue the fight.

JoJo smiled, remembering the scuffle. He then turned his head, hearing approaching footprints. "Oh great, it's Ms. Prissy. And who's that with her?" JoJo had already taken distaste to Artemis' attitude and demeanor, so he was hardly ecstatic to see her return with a girl.

Underground
"If he did leave something behind after all... it could definitely work well." Blaze nodded. "Then how about we go there? If we get lucky, we might even be able to retrieve the Time Stone. What do you say, Silver?"
"..."
"Silver?" Blaze was getting worried now. Silver had never been like this. "Look, if you just stay here and mope, we won't get back. We've got to do something."
"...you're right." Silver sighed, rising to his feet. "Let's go to this lab."

Olympus II
"So this is that skeleton, huh? Undyne's told us a lot about you, kid."
Z looked up to the voice. It was Malos, the Aegis and Z's second-in-command.
"I have to admit, seeing a skeleton is just a little bit freaky." Roman Torchwick chuckled. "Especially a sentient one. But you never know what crazy things you might find dealing with the multiverse, huh?" Neopolitan nodded next to him.
"Your world must not have wonders like mine, then." an old voice said. A robed man stood nearby, with some blue robot at his side. It was the Alchemist, from Camelot.
"I've heard the Other World has the spirits as they were when they died..." Cooler observed from the side. "He is certainly different from the dead in my world."
"As he is from the dead of mine. When the corpses come to life as the Risen, they still bear rotten flesh." Grima let a dark smirk course from his lips.
"Heheheh. I feel some strange magical power coming from him." the hooded Hyness said from beside Grima.
"He should be quite interesting." Zan Partizanne remarked to her sisters.
Shrouded in shadows, Adam Tauros and Count Vlad Dracula Tepes watched from the side.
"Your friend Undyne is with us as well." Z said to Papyrus. "And this is my team. Most of them, anyways. Some, including your friend Undyne, are further inside."
"Make yourself at home."

Fenrir Far East Branch
"...yes." Sakaki replied silently, adjusting his glasses. "If your compatibility is low enough, the fusion process will kill you. If your compatibility is... HIGH enough... using the God Arc will kill you. Eventually."
Soma let out a pained grunt at this, turning away.
"But... if you're certain about this, we can make the test today." Doctor Sakaki looked Rick square in the eyes. "Just know that if you become a God Arc, you will eventually die to the Aragami. Fenrir will treat you as a living weapon. It's up to you to complete the mission and survive."

Specter's Fortress
"Turning back? My my, Elec, being in this place has had an effect on your language! I hardly recognize your words!" Cut Man said with a smile, marching forwards. He gazed up towards the top. "We should take the elevator, but just in case, destroying the turrets might be a good idea. Mind doing the honors, brother?"

Goldenwalk Chase
"Y and X are busy, so that last truck's up to us." Nathan focused his eyes. As Alpha activated the watch's neural interface, time seemed to slow down for Nathan. His eyes darted around, and he plotted out a course for his muscles. As the trucks veered left around a street corner, Nathan leapt off the side of the truck. He grabbed the street lamp, using it as a pole to swing himself around and onto the windowsill of a nearby apartment building. He quickly dashed across a few more windowsills before leaping right towards the last truck.
He was too slow, missing the roof.
Nathan had one last choice. He grabbed the handle of the loading door of the truck, his boots slamming into the pavement, grinding against the asphalt. Grabbing onto the corner of the car with his other hand, Nathan flung the back door open, throwing himself inside. As he landed in a roll, he felt guns click around him.
"How about that?" he chuckled. "I made it just in time for the party."

The Hunter
Specter Fortress, the Elevator, Marseilles

The Doomslayer didn't answer the Hunter. "Suit yourself, Slayer." The Hunter shrugged before stashing away the saw cleaver and plasma rifle. Wiping his brow with his free hand, he was happy to move out of the furnace, tagging behind Flynn. He clearly didn't get the gist the Doomslayer wanted to be left alone. "So, Slayer, what's your prey?" The Hunter had obviously used his...unique speech to reference his killing habit. "Your no Hunter I've seen, but the skills you possess...Just like one. I suppose combat doesn't change no matter what it is you fight. Beasts or...mechanical beast." Mechanical beast slayer would be a nice title, but considering the Slayer had killed many, many men on the battlefield, who knew? Maybe his prey was humanity.

They eventually reached a great elevator. It spanned into the sky, up and up into the great ship above. The grand vessel that cocky guy and clock were on. And Missus Kale. "If ya don't mind me putting my two shillings into the conversation, if we attack them they could come to life and get us. They outnumber us. We go up, their liable to come to life and get us. There's no good way of approaching this besides hoping this here elevator can out pace the turrets. And doesn't turn off once they start shooting."
-----
Raiden
Mountainside, Camelot

Well, Raiden had to say. Snake's new allies were an odd but affable bunch. Yang made an easy pun, but who was Raiden to groan? Just an hour ago he was chewed out over his lame pun. Though he liked Snake's quip much better. "I guess that just goes to show it's all about appeal, Snake. Though what it can do is important too! And...Nice one there, Yang." Tony questioned the specifics of his 'world'. How the common soldier possessing cyborg tech was dangerous, how they had to be embroiled in massive war. "To answer your question Stark, not necessarily wide-scale war, just the development of technology. However, things did get heated a couple years ago. Utilizing war as a profit making machine. Nanomachines were used to monitor, enhance, and essentially make perfect soldiers. Of course, this just paved it's way for other problems. But, thanks to Snake, me, and many many others involvement- we put a stop to it. The root problem that is. It still exists, to a far lesser extent. I suppose cyborg enhancements are a way to continually lower the risks posed by AI controlled war machines." Once again, Raiden kept things simple. He didn't want to go on a rant about the entirety of the SOP system and Ocelot's involvement. The guy probably didn't want to hear all that stuff and the longer he could get away from Snake's death the better.

A newcomer arrived with a chuckle. If he got a good look at him...yep. An actually living skeleton. Even introduced himself as such. 'Sans the Skeleton.' Asked if he had passed by a castle named...Camelot? Like the stories? King Arthur and all that stuff? Well, he didn't see any castle. Though he could tell them what he knew. "Nice to meet you Sans. Can't say I've ever met a skeleton. And I also can't say I've seen a castle, though...I did see some...things. They weren't human or animal. They didn't bleed. But they weren't cybernetic either. They were like hollow suits of armor. Almost as if a ghost was possessing it." The only thing they 'bled' was some black miasma. Whatever they were, they weren't native to the world Raiden and Snake lived in, and he doubted either of the others had seen something like that either.
-----
Jetstream Sam
Forest, Camelot

"He's human." Samuel answered for Negan. He doubted Negan would like that, but he wasn't exactly bound to Negan's deal anymore. "Not a demon, though I believe he has some sort of nanomachines in use. Unless you mean metaphorically, in which case...well, I haven't known him long enough to know that. I suppose you'll have to answer that question, Negan." Despite grinning beneath his mask, he was still tensed for attack. He didn't know the intent of this striped faced adolescent.

"And if you were planning on asking us where we are...well, I'll just admit to you now. We don't know." Sure, Negan might have wanted to use it as leverage, acting as if they did know. Or maybe that was more his move. In either case he had squandered that opportunity. "Though I suppose if you want to find out where, you could come with us. More eyes make the merrier." Once again, he doubted Negan wanted to give Sam the reigns on who was in the group and who wasn't, but who did it hurt? Not Sam. What could this kid even do, hmm? Backstab them when they weren't looking? He doubted that as well.
-----
Sarah

"Well, yeah, it's a bit of a work-in-progress..." Sarah sheepishly admitted, "There wasn't a lot of thunder in it...That's the noise after lightning strikes...and I don't even have that, this is just run of the mill electric!" She liked the move but needed to put more behind it. 'Wicked Punt'? That sounded a little evil. 'Righteous Punt'? Now she was on to something. "I'll have to, uh...take some parts of that, work it into something else."

The white haired sorcerer, the blue haired woman, and the cold (Literally and metaphorically) Jin finished off the last stragglers. Lora commented how monsters were common in their world, how that hadn't changed. "Gonna say, we don't usually have monsters in our world." Sarah said. "Aside from the grandpas running the government." She was sure none of the four would get the joke. Man, she sure wished someone she knew was here. "OhyeahtherewasanactualmonsterbutthathappenedbeforeIwasevenborn..." Once again, something they wouldn't understand. To her knowledge, that was the only genuine monster in her existence and she had never even seen it with her own eyes.

"So what do we do now?" Sarah asked, quickly changing the subject off her world. "There were tons of them. More could come at any time. So, maybe...we can follow that guy who got the monsters in the back here?"
-----
Kiran
Camelot Castle...Camelot

The dude whipped out a...CD. A CD? Who used those anymore? Well, this guy did. Didn't say anything, just showed him a CD with the word 'Bro' scrawled over something else. "That's...That's your name? Bro? Oh, well, alright uh, Bro." Kiran didn't know what to think of it. This guy was really bizarre, but if he wanted to be called 'Bro' he'd respect that. As they walked, there was some sort of conflict ahead. Bro seemed inspired by this, tossing Kiran the puppet.

"Whoa, whoa." Kiran said catching the dummy in his arms. The thing was even more unsettling up close. Dressed like a rapper. A single gold tooth painted on. You know, Kiran couldn't question though. It was rude. Then Bro told him to stay put. Well, signalled. He didn't question that either, the puppet obviously meant a lot to Bro and- Holy crap where did he go.

Like that he disappeared out of thin air. So he had powers? Super speed if Kiran had to guess. But, well, he wanted him to stay put and watch the doll and so he would. He hoped Bro would be quick about it. The less time he had to hold the puppet the better. Maybe he could hold it in his helmet so he didn't have to directly hold it...
-----
Priscilla and Co.
Goldenwalk

Lucario spoke- or, rather, telekinetically broadcasted -the fact he could keep up on foot. Quint and Jackson got that face again, just like when Reagan disappeared into the vortex. "Did...Did he just..."

"Yes, he talked into your mind. Don't question it." Priscilla answered Jackson before he could even finish his question.

"So...he's psychic?" Quint questioned.

And she didn't have time for this. "I'm sure Lucario will be glad to answer our questions soon enough, but us, leaving, y'know? Run your heart out, Lucario."

It didn't take long to get the other three into the van. And they were off. Luckily, the axe did not need a seat. The raccoon piped up. Wanted to know where they were going. "Well, base. Our home base. Just so we can recuperate somewhere that isn't a van or outside a building being robbed. And we can see about getting you guys back to where you came from, and bringing our friends back. Somehow. Hopefully my boss has more answers than we have."
---x---
Commander Cecil
Goldenwalk

They were foolish. Resistance was not to be tolerated.

As what little of the police force remained was decimated by Cecil's troops, the commander went to assess the gate. It would need a high vantage point, and there were plenty of high buildings around. No, they also needed crystals. They would be easy to find, especially with law enforcement gone. Whatever vigilantes remained would be easily disposed of. The city and world would be Zeliyis's in no time, and Cecil was quite proud of his coming achievement.

"Good men, we shall be splitting into groups to search the streets. No doubt more of the crystals will be scattered. We shall collect six, establish the gate, and watch the masses fall."

And over by the remains of the police force, a soldier stared down a young girl flying atop a piece of the road. She had come up the side of the building, likely curious of the commotion the assault had caused. "Stand down and move away." She was told coldly. The soldier's rifle was not raised, finger not even on the trigger, likely not thinking them a threat. Just an oddity. "The army of Zeliyis does not tolerate resistance, nor people meddling in affairs not concerning them."