• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
After getting hit by the barrage of attacks, the crocodile slowly got up before disapearing.
Ridley's tail was no longer inside the crocodile's body. The crocodile appeared behind Darth Vader and hit him with the stone club

Ridley was just standing there before getting attacked by Blitz. He struggled to get them off of him, he was twisting and shaking to try to get them off of him.

After tackling the Crocodile that disappeared afterwards, the dragon was left on the ground, confused as to where her prey went. A blast of echo energy hit the dragon however, causing her to shriek in pain. She looked over at the new fox and questioned at it with a cock of her head before looking over to see.... A man dressed in all black that was breathing heavily. Who is he? She saw the plasma blade and smirked. Her body's scales pulsed from her head down to her tail in a brilliant crimson color and a plasma blade appeared, jutting out of her orb at the end of her tail. She tested it on the ground below her, which singed it immediately. Interesting...

Hearing the question from Parker, she looked around to assess the situation. It seemed like the everyone was the enemy except for the ones only fighting when necessary, but a shriek could be heard from above. A pungent, featherless chicken with bat-like wings and the size of a large turkey descended from the skies, its gun on its back ready to fire at Dark Vader. The chicken seemed to be helping this behemoth of a crocodile. Good lord...

Something in her blood was telling her to focus her energy on the crocodile and the chicken. It was like the Chronicler himself was telling her that these two were the true enemies. She roared and soared up to the sky, and tackled the chicken in the air. Surprisingly, the chicken gave a good fight by shooting the gun on its back at her at point blank and her talons sunk deep into Shadra's arms. Roaring in pain, she let go for a moment to flip in the air, sending the lightsaber on her tail at Trixie, but she flew out of the way fast enough to not get hit, and shot some more shots at Shadra. Roaring again, the dragon and chicken had an air tussle that led them to be bloody, battered, and bruised. They finally landed on the ground, panting heavily and staring at each other down. Until something caused Shadra to stand still. She couldn't move.

Trixie had bitten her, and there was a large wound on Shadra's neck that denoted that. She roared in fear and tried desperately to escape, but she wasn't able to escape her body's imprisonment. She collapsed on the ground, paralyzed. Trixie then focused her attention on Bowser, flying in the air and firing more shots at the Koopa, although she was tired now and was probably not going to continue fighting for much longer.

"Sorry." Variant Fox said. "I meant to hit the crocodile." He turned his attention to the new threat. He fired another stream of sound, this one aimed at the cockatrice. The creature had already paralysed the smaller dragon.

Darth Vader used the force and stopped the attacks from the chicken. He forced them back at it before turning to the crocodile again, who had hit him with a club. “Primitive,” he said, swinging his lightsaber forwards.

Bowser got into his shell and spun in circles, deflecting the bullets from the chicken in all directions. Vader once again stopped the bullets coming towards him, forcing them at the chicken again. “Oh God,” Parker said, diving out of the way of the bullets. “Time to jump in.” He shot at web at the crocodile’s arm, and then at the chicken. He pulled the chicken towards the crocodile, and used his web to swing the club at the chicken.

Bowser leapt towards Blitz, pulling him off of Ridley. He roared at Blitz. Vader saw that the dragon was capable of copying his saber. He pointed his saber at the crocodile and held him in place with the force.

Parker shot his web at the Xenomorph, trying to assist Bowser. He accidentally ended up webbing the two of them together to the floor. “Damn it,” he said. Vader cut through the webs tying Bowser down with his lightsaber.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
After dodging the bullets, Justin was ready to switch his Persona. “King Frost!” He yelled, as a tarot card with the Magician floated down from the sky. He crushed the card, and King Frost, a big fat armored being with a magic staff and a powered wig with a crown, came out behind Justin, with icy blue light flowing from him. “Bufudyne!” He continued, as the frost giant aimed at Ridley, blasting him with ice. The ice wasn’t super accurate, so a bit of it hit the crocodile.

"This is madness!" Jay Mexicano yelled above the noise. She dodged multiple attacks. None, of course, were intentionally aimed at her. Light blue solar energy surrounded her right hand. She then fired it into the sky to get everyone's attention.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The lightsaber left a cut on the side of the crocodile, it would've gone deeper if they hadn't dodged at the last second. They swung again with their club before disappearing and showing up again near the 'Chicken'. They grabbed them, as they did that a portal opened underneath him and they disappeared. The portal closing right after they entered, making sure nobody could follow them. They stood there, in an empty temple, the crocodile was wondering where their boss was at the moment.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin looked up to see a light blue light surround him, and the source. Justin switched his Persona back to Tamashī, and put his weapons away. He got closer to the being making the light, as he had also heard what they’d shouted. “They Hell do you want?” He shouted as he drew near.

"I think we are being a bit irrational. In a sense, we are all on the same side." Jay Mexicano said. She noticed he switched back to his first Persona. "We all were dropped off in a strange environment. And by the way, if that alien had been stuck to you, you probably would've been running around trying to get it off too. I sure know some people who would've."

(OOC: I suppose we shall revive this before it goes off well... yeah.)

BIC:

“So... why are we here? This looks worse than that riese factory!” The shark-like creature shouted through his translator.

“First, you should relax. You seriously look like you’re about to go full-pounce mode on me like some sort of megalodon or something,” Nil replied while gripping his rod.

“Do I look like a Schlitzohr to you... and more importantly, do I even have zweihundertste zinke?!” The infantile creature protested while spraying a sudden spurt of water at Nil!

“Umm... I guess not. Like I said, you seriously need to like tone it down a little. You’re like at a twenty right now little sharky,” Nil responded before forming a barrier of mystic energy around his body to prevent the attack from inflicting harm.

“Stop telling me what to do! I’m not a Säugling for the love of Gott!” The pup cried before stumbling on the ground and almost dropping the contents in his bag.

“Okay, look up at me. If we want to make it out of here if that’s even possible, then I would suggest for all of us to get it together,” Nil asserted before Letterman and Polino suddenly had their full attention at the boy.

“There’s not really much going on at least right now, so we should get out of this area and head back. We’ll probably find some other survivors or at least we’ll be able to break the ice in a more open area. I don’t think it’s good for us to be spending our time like a turtle encased in its shell,” Nil continued before opening the entryway of the rocks once more.

Jay Mexicano noticed that a small group of peeking out of a cave. "As I was saying." she said. "We are all in an unfamiliar environment. Attacking each other isn't going to help us get home. So why don't we all take a step back."

“I- I mean... this t- territory could be filled with d- danger... and p- peril! I- I’m not going to back down from my battle orders like this!” Letterman faltered while shrinking away from Jay, covering his face with his buster.

“Biiiii... bi bii bi. Biiii biii bii bi bi biiii.” Polino affirmed while making the wall of polyominos built earlier disappear in a blink of an eye. A bright, cloud white aura surrounded the young creature, which would increase its combat performance if a sudden conflict were to arise between the group and perhaps anyone else within the area. The infant carefully gripped the cyan, I-shaped tetrimino while keeping it pointed at Jay’s direction, but not directly at her however.

“Ugh! If only this chalk would work... maybe I could be walking on out of here with my big, bad Waffe!” The baby shark thought while staying unusually silent after noticing Jay’s presence.

“She’s right. You two should take it easy right now. She sounds really nice and she even looks pretty cute,” Nil stated after noticing a floppy disk appearing in front of Letterman. The disk had a picture of a small, robotic creature resembling a phoenix. A pink star could be seen on the top right corner, with the letter P in a somewhat darker shading comfortably stand in the center.

A small, crimson red sigil emerged from the ground on the Navi’s left side after the floppy disk disappeared a split second later.

“Okay, what part of easy are you not getting?” Nil asked the little Navi.

“What? You said easy right? The context you gave me was to resolve the problem without much effort.” Letterman replied before uncovering his face soon after the mysterious creature materialized into matter. The sigil was gone within a few seconds of the bird-like being witnessing its first moments in the unknown world riddled with utmost enigma.

“Not that kind of easy... I meant the one where you’re supposed to be relaxed and stuff!” Nil retorted before noticing the robotic bird struggling to stand upright next to Letterman.

The boy noticed the mechanical creature being barely over a third of the Navi’s size, as the boy thought, “What on earth is that thing? Oh gee, time for more ice breaking I guess.”

Trixie the Cockatrice flew around, trying to dodge a bit as she could and get taken by Elidocorc away from the battle. However, a bright light could be seen from Shadra, the Iridescent One. She was cured from her paralysis for a second and flew up towards Trixie. Before she was able to flee from battle, Shadra flipped in the air and sent her lightsaber right through Trixie. Shadra then fell down and collapsed, her injuries were too serious and she bled out, her lightsaber from her orb fizzled out.

Trixie, back in their realm, felt fine for a second. She then passed out, and half of her body shifted and then fell off. She had died by being cut in half. She laid there on the floor, a pitiful sight of a soldier dying while fleeing.

Last edited:
Variant Fox watched as the beautiful and proud dragon died. He bowed his head out of respect for her. Jay Mexicano and Catgirl did the same. After a few minutes, the three returned their attention to the others.

The small, bird-like being quietly cooed before a nightly black floppy disk bearing the picture of a target cursor appeared in front of the robot. The disk quickly formed into a bright, white orb and went into its body within a matter of a split second.

Its body radiated a faint, orange aura while Letterman gulped after noticing the boy staring at him for a good minute.

"Mind telling me who that thing is and what it is doing?" Nil enquired while waving his rod in a circular motion for a brief moment to allow himself to float one foot above the ground.

"Umm... it's kinda complicated if you're going to be attempting to solicit me at a time like this," Letterman replied while noticing the robotic bird toddling behind him and giving a slight poke at his right leg.

"Come on, there's nothing to hide. It's not like someone's spying on us or something," Nil swiftly responded before taking in the sight of the fowl's left wing quickly transforming into a series of small, green plasma blades.

"How would you have such knowledge of a concerning affair... in such a locus like this? There is the lowest cardinal number, followed by two of the ciphers bearing the probability that you are the person that would shroud an irrefutable, objective verity," Letterman retorted in an unusually soft, babyish tone while discreetly launching several, random letters from his buster. The Navi pointed his ruler at the boy before some of the letters arranged themselves to spell out the word: Waltz.

"So what do we do now?" Catgirl asked. "Well," Jay Mexicano said. "we can have the ones who have arrived here most recently introduce themselves. I think that would be best." As Jay said this, Variant Fox cast a sad glance back at the deceased dragon.

“That’s going to be difficult if someone’s already wanting to fight!” Nil cried before attempting to utilize a moderate degree of magic against Letterman.

A sky blue sigil representing a vaguely shaped clock appeared beneath the two robots, as the hands ticked slower before eventually stopping on the one hour mark. The sigil disappeared a split second after the robots’ bodies became enveloped in a mystical, pale blue aura. Within a few seconds later, they appeared to be frozen in their positions; the Navi just about ready to wildly swing his ruler and the bird prepared to assault anyone with its winged blade.

“Okay, maybe I went a bit too far with that spell... but I mean, it already has gone too far. I should probably say that this spell might make them forget what happened in the last minute, so hopefully nothing too bad happens,” Nil stated while slowly descending onto the ground.

“Oh, I almost forgot... I’m Nil, and apparently the little thing with those blocks is Polino I think. He’s not very talkative, but I mean... I guess sometimes communication is just more than the mouth. Anyway, those two should start moving again in about like a minute,” Nil added before turning towards the little shark-like creature in their fine, sharp uniform. The boy noticed the shark fumbling through their bag in an unusually hasty manner.

Meanwhile, Polino cautiously watched everything unfold, noticing his barrier wearing off a brief moment later. Sensing an urgent need of security, the infant decided to make a rather risky setup with his tetriminos as quickly as he could.

Once the pattern was finished in a matter of about half a minute, most of the blocks were perfectly stacked on most of the left side. However, the other blocks were placed in a way that would only allow a certain tetrimino to tightly fit in the various T-shaped holes if it were quickly spun within a minuscule window of timing.

Once the T-shaped tetrimino formed in the sky, the block was softly dropped until it was about two blocks above the hole. The pink block swiftly spun counterclockwise to tightly fit in the T-shaped hole. Two of the twelve lines glimmered for a brief moment, before turning into blush pink orbs.

The spheres quickly made their way into Polino’s body, as a barrier surrounded the infant a few seconds later. Two T-shaped tetriminos appeared on each side, ready to assault any threat possible.

“Come on! Work verdammt! I can’t be stuck with just my drinks and Luger you know!” The baby shark thought while attempting to get the small, occult chalk to sketch what would become necessary in the new world; or at least just for the pup.

Catgirl tried to use her communicator to call Batboy. She got only static. She tried Wonder Boy. Again, she got static. Same with Flash Girl, Skyboy, and Tarot Girl. "My communicator signal isn't getting through to anyone." she muttered. Meanwhile, Variant Fox gave the small shark-like creature a funny look. What on Earth was he doing?

The baby shark emitted a sigh of relief when the fine carbonate made its way onto the ground after a small, perfectly straight line was born. Another followed, and the next attended along, until a small, rectangular-shaped outline came into existance.

A moderately sized square was quickly drawn on the rectangle’s right side soon after a quick check. After that, the pup drafted a tiny stripe in the middle of the rectangular area. The outline flashed for a brief moment, before disappearing a split second later.

A slight smile came from the baby shark after a stick-like weapon appeared where the chalky sketch was. The young creature took swift notice of the white stripe in the middle of the wooden handle. He clutched onto the handle as tightly as he could while fumbing with the metallic disk on the bottom of the handle.

“Ack! Ow owie! W- what just happened? I was like over there... but now I’m here!” Letterman cried before having to roll over to break his fall. The Navi noticed the phoenix landing on his chest, while having a rather tight grip from the bird’s wings soon after.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The crocodile saw what had happened to Trixie and picked up both of their halves, walking out of the temple, revealing a swirling, dark sky, and placing the halves on a boat, they soon lit the boat on fire and pushed it out into a lake, saluting as they did so. Rage was in their eyes as they climbed up to a near mountain and let out a mighty roar, shaking nearby trees and bushes. They went back inside and saw that the entire temple was almost filled with people. He noticed that he was also hit when Trixie was cut in half, the wound was dripping, He was soon ushered into a large room holding others, all of them having wounds. We has taken to a strange slab, similar to a bed. The wound was cleaned and stitched up.

Strangely, a group of portals opened up and out came a few ships, they seemed big enough for cargo. Soldiers marched out of it and approached the group, "We are part of the IDPF, can you come with us for questioning?" A group approached Ridley, he then hit them away with his tail before getting tasered from behind, he was then loaded into a bullet-proof glass cage while stunned. The cage was then loaded into one of the ships, "You see the ship that big... thing, was loaded into, you're gonna have to go in that ship. Don't worry, we'll put them in the back of the ship with the cargo, we'll have two guards near the cage at all times."

Alec was among those that approached the group that included Jay Mexicano, Variant Fox, and Catgirl. His main partner, a Blitzmon named Volt, was next to him. "I don't know." Variant Fox said, hesitant. "Some of the cops on worlds I've been to were corrupted." "Well, I am part of a Superhero team." Catgirl said. "As am I, sort of." Jay Mexicano said. "I mean, I help out the local heroes every now and then."

“Geez, that thing was put into a cage like some sort of feral animal. I got a bad feeling that the same’s going to happen to all of us,” Nil thought while making his rod glimmer in a faint, crimson red light to get his group’s attention.

“Okay look, here’s what I think is likely going to happen...” Nil said to the Navi, robotic bird, infant and baby shark that all had their full attention at the boy now.

“Either the guys calling themselves the IDPF are going to help us, or perhaps they’re just probably going to take us to some sort of deserted area and make us kick our own buckets,” Nil stated before realizing that all but the young shark had puzzled looks soon after.

“Umm... pardon me, but are we really going to just be kicking around those metallic, cylindrical containers in a region with no sort of life?” Letterman enquired before picking up Nil’s faint sigh.

“No, no it does not mean that we are literally going to be doing what you just said. When people say kick the bucket, it usually implies umm... uhh... I’m not sure if I should say this to you,” Nil explained before suddenly cutting himself off after realizing that many people seemed to be within the area.

“What? Just state it already. I’m not the one for slang you know,” Letterman quietly said while tightening his grip on his ruler after managing to get on his feet.

“It’s not slang or anything, it’s just something not to be taken so literally,” The boy replied before noticing the Navi standing right in front of him.

“W- what? J- just state the information already!” Letterman retorted with a rather assertive tone before the boy noticed the little Navi pulling out a purple floppy disk bearing a wicked aura.

“Look, I’ll explain it when it’s just the two of us. It’s kinda hard to do that right now because there’s a lot of people and I’m afraid that this might cause us to freak out if I just blurted it out,” Nil whispered in his response.

“Ugh... These slang words sure are confusing already,” Letterman thought while putting the peculiar disk away in his storage folder after it was safely converted into data and shielded from a firewall to prevent any mishaps.

"If you come with us quietly, you won't have to be in a cage." Volt said. The Blitzmon looked around at the group. It certainly was a strange looking bunch. But no matter.

“Guess I’ll have to save this for later, since there’s no point in running yet,” The baby shark thought while placing the stick-like weapon in his bag, along with the mystical chalk.

“Biiii bi...” Polino quietly said in a rather hesitant tone after making the T-shaped tetriminos disappear, enhancing the potency of his barrier. After picking up on what the strange creature said, the infant decided to make his field of tetriminos disappear as well within a split second.

“Fine, but if this is just a little trap, just know that I can cast what some call the forbidden magic. I’ll get to introductions later,” Nil replied while noticing Letterman recalling back the bird-like robot into data and allowing it to rest in his data drive soon after.

Last edited:
Variant Fox's eyes glowed bright blue once again. This time, however, he changed into his natural form. A normal looking Red Fox with blue eyes. He turned his attention to the one who had spoken who was among the IDPF. He resembled a German Shepherd, but something seemed ... off. He had a feeling that this was no German Shepherd.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin had calmed down as Jay told him to, but was on his guard, considering many inter dimensional space soldiers came through portals, and downed the giant space dragon, loading it into a cage, chucking it on a ship. “What seems to be the problem, officers? He said, stepping a bit closer, but readying his escape orb.

(Wow, when I typed the words”Inter dimensional space soldiers, I thought of the combine from Half-Life 2)

Alec finally spoke up. "We would like to take you all in for questioning. As my partner said, if you come quietly you won't be caged." "Fine." Variant Fox said. "But this better not be some kind of trap." Catgirl crossed her arms. Jay, meanwhile, stayed silent.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
More of the soldiers approached Bowser and Blitz, they were both stunned. They put Blitz into a cage, they tried to drag Bowser into one of the cages while he was stunned, but they were loaded onto the same ship as Ridley, he was still stunned and just lying down. "Ok, you'll have to stay near the back of the ship so that you can't attack any of us while we're piloting the ship," the higher ranking soldier said, "Now, if you'd follow me, we'll take you to your seats," They said as they walked towards the ship.

Catgirl nodded and followed the soldiers. Jay Mexicano wasn't far behind. "I need to change into a form that can actually sit first." Variant Fox said. His eyes glowed bright blue. He changed into his Agility Variant, Agilicat. He then ran to catch up with Catgirl, Jay Mexicano, and the soldiers.

Parker followed as well, but Vader stood there. “I will not be taken prisoner by these weaklings,” he said aloud. “Uh-oh,” Parker said as Vader ignited his saber.

He flung a group of soldiers into the air with the force. “Shoot,” Parker said. He caught them in a web to prevent injury before shooting a web at Vader, but he forced it back, slamming it into the cage containing Ridley with enough force to wake the literal sleeping dragon.

Parker lunged at Vader, narrowly dodging the saber before kicking him in the face. “You heard what the man said,” he said. “Come quietly.”

Vader flung Parker into the air, but Parker shot a web at his helmet, pulling him into the air, before kicking him back down to the floor. He shot another web at his arm, pulling the lightsaber from his grip and causing it to slide across the floor. It stopped at Alec’s feet. Vader flung Alec and Parker both with the force before pulling the saber back towards him, but Parker caught it with amazing reflexes and ignited it.

“Heh,” he said. “The reminds me of that really old movie with the walking thingies on the snow planet.” He charged at Vader, lightsaber in hand, swinging it at him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
(OOC: God, I should've guessed Darth Vader was gonna be a problem)

"OPEN FIRE!" one of the soldiers yelled as all of them began blasting at Vader, "Quick, get onto the ship, we'll handle this," The commander said as the roar of and engine could be heard in the distance, most of the soldiers stopped to see what was happening. A large truck was speeding towards them, it suddenly turned pure white and flipped over, the shape off it changed to that of a large Tyrannosaurus-Rex. Metal plating began unfolding on it , leaving a hole in the face that was soon covered by a large metallic eyeball, it was a Thunderjaw. Barely missed the group and began slowing down, Its body went limp for a minute and the eye dimmed before the creature got up and let out a mighty roar before focusing on Darth Vader. Two cannons on the side of the mandibles on the lower jaw began lighting up and opened fire on Darth Vader.

"Big mistake." Alec said. "Volt." Volt nodded, then charged into the fray. The man in black was in for it. The Blitzmon's paws were surrounded by electricity as he called out "Blitz Blow!". He then lashed out at Darth Vader with his electrified paws.

“Oh this doesn’t look good, I feel like now might be the perfect time to run if they’re really going to do the second option,” Nil quietly said, as he lifted his wand and the boy, Navi, infant and baby shark were all invisible to the naked eye soon after.

“I’ve got a Wunderhandgranate, I’ll use it if this goes to Hölle,” The young shark whispered.

“Bii... bi bi, biii,” Polino replied in a rather quiet tone, as the ring of tetriminos appeared to also be impossible to take sight of, though the placed blocks would still be clearly visible.

“I hope those guys won’t find us, I ain’t going to be taken like that alien did,” Letterman thought while the group skulked away from everyone else.

Vader froze Parker and Volt both with the force. He took the lightsaber back and deflected the bullets. He dropped Parker to the floor, ready to strike back at Volt, when a web hit him in the arm. Parker pulled Vader to the floor, causing him to drop Volt. Parker flung Vader at the Thunderjaw, but Vader slashed his lightsaber forward in an attempt to strike the mechanical T-Rex.

"Blitz Bark!" Volt called out. The second he said this, he shot a blast of electricity at Vader. This guy had messed with the wrong Digimon! But he wasn't going to be easy to take down, that was for sure.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin stood and stared at the fight unfolding right in front of his eyes. He decided he wasn’t gonna run, considering the soldiers didn’t seem to suggest pressing charges of any kind... yet. He then summoned Lucifer, another Persona, to help the others fight the one who breathed funny and called himself “Darth Vader”. “Heat Riser!” Justin shouted, as all of his stats buffed. He noticed another creature run by and shoot lightning. He then called out to use one mighty (But SP draining) move. “Morning Star!” He yelled. Lucifer held up a purple hand, to the sky, and pointed at Vader. A fake, but harmful replica of a star went straight for Vader.

Volt stayed well out of the way of the star. He didn't know what it was capable of. And he didn't want to find out. He looked at Alec. Should he (Volt), digivolve to the next level?

Keith sighed, leaning against the Black Lion. The Paladins, as well as the others that were traveling with them, had been traveling in the Lions for three days straight, having been unable to find a planet with oxygen on it since the last time they stopped to rest like this. Keith certainly didn't hate being in the Lion, but Jesus, did sitting in one spot for days at a time get cramped. He was cleaning his knife, as it had gotten a bit dirty as of late. When he finished, he saw Lance in the reflection. He was leaned against the Red Lion and looking kind of depressed. Keith frowned. Usually Lance was the first person to try to lighten the mood with a joke, but lately he had seemed distant. Granted, Keith had been gone for a while, but surely a person couldn't go from excitable to depressed that quickly. I guess I should try to cheer him up, Keith thought, Morale is important to the entire team.

"Hey," he said, smirking, "Wanna have a quick race? See how well you've bonded with Red and all?"

"I bet I can fly Red faster than you ever could!" Lance exclaimed, all traces of how upset he had been before leaving his face. Now he looked like the old, cocky Lance that Keith knew.

Keith looked back to Shiro for confirmation that, yes, they could in fact do this. Shiro gave a tired nod and said nothing. Lance and Keith got into their respective Lions and took off. Over the intercoms, Keith decided to ask Lance about what he'd been seeing in him lately. "Lance, you seem a little upset lately. Something up? Other than...well--"

Lance interrupted. "I'm fine. Just...I don't know...adjusting to everything."

Keith said nothing, sure that Lance was hiding something. Could he be worried about the Princess? Allura had been upset as well, but Keith was pretty sure he knew why. Lance yelling brought him out of his thoughts. "KEITH! Look out!!" he shouted.

"Wha--SHIT!" Keith swore, swerving to avoid a piece of space debris. Unfortunately, he rammed into Lance.

"Hey!" Lance exclaimed, then yelped. A strange wormhole had opened right behind him, and he was quickly sucked in. The wormhole didn't look like anything the Castle of Lions produced, but it was definitely a wormhole.

Keith's eyes widened. "LANCE!" he yelled, then realized that he was feeling the gravity of the thing himself. Panicking, he swore loudly and cranked up his thrusters to try to go the opposite direction, but it was to no avail. The other Paladins had gotten into their Lions, but Keith had already disappeared into the wormhole. It disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

"Guys?" Pidge said quietly, "I think we just lost our Red and Black Paladins..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

On the other side of the wormhole, Keith realized he was heading towards the ground and pulled up. "Lance! Can you hear me? Where are you?" he asked. God, please don't be dead...

"Keith! I can hear you loud and clear. Look up," Lance replied. Keith did, and was relieved to find that Lance was in fact there and okay.

Keith looked around. They had emerged on a planet that looked a lot like Earth. "Let's land real quick," he suggested, seeing a large ship. If it had any decent surveillance, there was a good chance they had already been spotted. After all, it couldn't be too hard to see to gigantic robot lions appear out of nowhere. "We don't exactly have Pidge's cloaking system, and we don't even know where we are." His nav screen just showed static and a loading symbol. Keith guessed it was recalibrating or something.

"10-4," Lance said. They found a spot to land relatively quickly...hopefully quickly enough. Keith doubted it. On top of that, he hadn't gotten anything from the other Paladins, which was also worrying.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The Thunderjaw paused for a moment before they tried to hit Vader with their tail, a strange voice could be heard coming from the machine, it was covered by static though. They turned white again and took the shape of a bird, they turned around and saw two large lions in the distance. A group of the soldiers noticed the lions and began driving a jeep towards them. They darted towards them before a light came out of the bird's eyes, a blue light slowly scanned over the lions before disappearing. The bird landed near the 'eyes' of the black lion. It looked at them, expecting something to happen.

Vader pulled the bird towards him with the force and sliced his lightsaber at it. Parker ran over to the fight and shot a web at Vader, but it was blocked and ripped apart by the lightsaber. Vader swung his lightsaber at the bird many times in an attempt to strike it fatally at least once in the flurry of blows. Parker pulled himself towards Vader with a web, but was once again flung back by the force. Parker slammed into Alec, knocking the two of them to the floor.

Bowser woke up inside the truck. He tried to stand, but banged his head on the ceiling. He punched the wall, knocking it off, before blasting fire at the IDPF soldiers. He ran towards Parker and Alec and jumped in the air, readying to attack the pair.