• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Name: Sans, Solid Snake

"cool." Sans replied to Spider-Man. "well, uh... nobody freak out. sometimes people freak out a bit after they experience this;" With the conclusion of his sentence, Sans' left eye flashed bright blue, also flashing yellow for a split second, and suddenly, everyone in the room had vanished.

They reappeared in the Labyzinth, just a bit down the hall from Toph and Hughes, everyone comfortably spread out to avoid any mishaps in the teleportation process. A single bead of sweat rolled down Sans' forehead as his eyes went dark. "here we are." He told the newcomers, his grin faltering slightly. "toph, hughes, say wassup to our new pals. we're gonna help them with something. well, i will. you two can do what you like." Regaining himself after that immensely tiring teleportation, considering he'd never transported that many people before, Sans looked from Toph and Hughes back to the newcomers. "name's sans, by the way. sans the skeleton."

Name: Rick, Morty

"Holy sh*t!" Morty exclaimed. "Is... wow! A Pokemon! I'm so..." Morty stared in awe at Kaleb and his Pokemon as a green portal appeared behind him, and Rick stepped out, pulling out his flask of alcohol, taking a sip from it as he too, stared at the Pokemon. "Morty, y-y-you get your >BURP< f*cking dick hard for Pokemon?" Rick frowned. "W-w-what are you, a f*cking furry?"
"Ew, gross, Rick." Morty replied, his enthusiasm vanishing upon Rick's return. "I was having a g-g-good time, you know? Ridley has the watch from Ben 10, and now there's Pokemon, and... and..."
"Yeah, cool, whatever." Rick shrugged. "I've done my business, so when can we >BURP< go?"
Morty frowned. "If you're not going to enjoy my adventure, then just... just go and get drunk somewhere else, okay? I'm sick of putting up with this sh*t, Rick." Rick raised his eyebrows at Morty's response. "Whoa, jeez, Morty, calm the f*ck down, sheesh."

Name: Master Chief, Doomslayer

John was able to dodge behind a rock, barely avoiding another blast of raw energy. His shield were down and blinking. He was about to jump out of his cover and continue the fight as his shields recharged, when he heard a loud bang, followed by shouting he couldn't exactly make out.
Sticking his head around the side of the rock, Chief noticed some sort of... character walking towards the Doomslayer slowly, who had turned, and was walking towards the newcomer, reloading his shotgun. Diving out of cover, the Master Chief sprinted past layers of corpses, aimed directly for Doomslayer. Whoever this new person was, they'd provided the perfect distraction to take down the other man in power armor.
John launched himself forward, tackling Doomslayer down by the middle, before deftly tearing the shotgun from his grip, and stepping back, aiming the gun at the Doomslayer.

Name: Logan

Peering around the corner, Logan sniffed. He could still smell them, but they had disappeared. Their scent didn't carry over to the tunnel on the other side of the room, so it was quite a bit puzzling where they could have gone. Retracting his claws, Logan made his way into the room, passing by cracks in the surfaces, alongside scorch marks and stray bullet casings. Sniffing again, he could pick up on nitro fluoride. He had no idea why this smell was in the room, and he probably didn't want to know.
All he did know, was that more than one person had recently been in this room, and now they weren't. there weren't any bodies lying about, so surely the fight was being continued elsewhere.
His eyes directed their attention to a circular hole in the floor. Looking up, he could see an equally sized hole in the ceiling, light pouring through. That was when he picked up on voices coming from the hole. Echoing, distant, and faint, but they were there, Narrowing his eyes, Logan neared the hole.

Name: Toph Beifong & Yang Xiao Long
With: Hughes, Iron Man, Lance, Nathan, Sans, Shantae, X, Y

In a flash, Yang had been transported from the battle area they were at moments ago all the way to where Hughes and Toph were at, the latter sensed multiple presence suddenly appear out of thin air as she turned to them and took a defensive stance. Though thankfully Sans managed to assure her that they were allies.

"O-okay, a bit of warning would have been appreciated Skeletor." Yang replied to Sans as Toph was curious about these newcomers and walked up to them. Which gave Iron Man's team a chance to note she appeared to be blind as she took a hand and began to try to tap it against Iron Man's chest plate.

"What, is there a robot ally. Is he one of those soldiers reprogrammed or something?" Toph asked Sans, as she sensed the guy was metal as Yang had her arms folded over her chest. The girl appeared even younger than her sister Ruby, and the fact that she appeared blind as well seemed to make her involvement here a bit...questionable.

----------
Name: Lucario
With: Keith, Raitourufu, Rocket Raccoon, Thor, Yami no Neko

Lucario had been reluctant to share information about itself with the humans, even or rather especially the one that shared Sir Aaron's Aura, but he figured if he remained silent they would only continue to insist on it as the fighting type sighed before it faced Keith.

"You may refer to me as Lucario." Lucario spoke, as the Aura projected his thoughts into spoken words for all to hear once more.

----------
Name: Hiro & Kale
With: The Hunter

"W-wait!" Kale called out with concern as Hunter seemed to disregard Hiro's warning to play it safe as he walked over to the two soldiers and seemed to try to chat with them. Kale had an impulse to chase after him, but felt her feet glued to the floor as her own nerves got in the way once more. Kale's hands balled into fists as she felt the frustration of being unable to overcome her own nature.

D-damn it....why I am so pathetic?

Hiro internally cursed as he glanced at Kale and tossed the downed Soviet to her. "Keep an eye on him, we'll need him for questioning." Hiro said as Kale was taken out of her thoughts as she gave a nod before Hiro dashed after The Hunter.

Name: Maes Hughes, Lance

Hughes looked at the newcomers. "Maes Hughes," he said in greeting. When Toph asked about a 'robot ally', he looked at the man in the strange robotic armor. "No, I think he's human, but..." he looked at X and Y questioningly. They didn't seem to be the same type of robots as the ones that attacked them were, but they were certainly not human. Close, though. Lance looked at Toph, then at Sans and raised his eyebrows as if to say, 'A kid? Really?'

comic

Sans blinked, looking at Yang as Hughes replied to Toph. "...is that a reference? i feel like it's a reference. is skeletor someone you know, or...?" His voice trailed off as he caught Lance giving him a look, having turned from Toph to give Sans a questioning glance.
Sans' grin widened as he abandoned his conversation with Yang for the time being. "that's toph." He told the others. "she's... very unique. probably could take almost all of you down with ease, i imagine."

Snake, towards the back of the group, viewed the interactions taking place, and frowned, turning to look at X. "Is this where we need to be to find Z?" He asked.

Last edited:
Name: Danny Phantom

"Sounds like a plan. Though not knowing where to start could be a problem." Danny said. He turned to Dipper. "Does your book say anything more about these things?"

Names: Reagan, Yami no Neko, Raitourufu

"I'm Reagan." Reagan said. "The one that looks like a wolf is Raitourufu, and the one that looks like a cat is Yami no Neko. They are two of many special creatures that I can summon with special arrows." Each one nodded when their name was said.

Names: Marron, Alec, Raider

"What the - " Marron said, clearly startled. "Raider." Alec said. "Separate them." Raider nodded. He went over to the quarreling beasts, grabbing Ridley by the scruff of his neck.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
Near: Look, you get the idea, they're with the rescue club

"Wait... were we not meant to bring them with us? I still have the shard... Wait, why don't we try to connect them? They're fragmented, so maybe something will happen? At this point I'm honesty just a tad bit confused, But maybe we should try to connect them, if you guys still have yours?" She pulled out the crystal and looking at it, they slowly placed it down on the floor "Alright, I'm just gonna step back and let one of you put them together," they took a few steps back.

Ridley
Near: Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb

They were flung by the hit, kicking up dirt, once they stopped rollong they felt something grab their neck, they tried to squirm, they got loose and jumped into the charizard's chest, rotating like a drill.

General Grievous
They turned to the hooded figure, And who are you?" They said, glancing at them. He felt like he had seen them before, they just seemed to give of a certain vibe, even before hearing them talk.

Last edited:
Cut Man
“In case you forgot, I fought alongside the Stardroids and your own brothers - and WON.” Cut Man replied. “And I actually HAVE victories, unlike you Wily bots.”

Team Stark
Surprisingly, the teleportation seemed to set Nathan and Shantae at ease. "Reminds me of our old travels." Nathan smiled at his friend.
"Yeah." Shantae gave a goofy grin. "How are things with you and her, by the way?"
"Gah, I haven't had any time to go see her recently..."
Tony's helmet folded back as he looked at the girl. "Do I look like a robot?" he replied. Tony then glanced at Sans. "Take us all down? Really? I've yet to meet a single kid close to her age that could control their metahuman abilities."
X looked over at the walls, checking them over. "They certainly match the basic composition and structure of Olympus. These walls are much more worn - likely older."
Y noticed the scrapped remains of the robot that wasn't fully destroyed. "Uh, that used to be a defense robot, right? If so, we're in the right place."

Z
Z turned back to the screens, and his robotic eyes opened wide. Where before there had only been the three intruders, there were now twelve, multiplying their numbers by twelve. And four of them were his hated enemies. Nathan, the only one to ever stop him. X and Y, his "siblings". Shantae, the archenemy of his love and ally of Nathan. If they found their way down to Z, it could be trouble.
Divide and conquer, then. This would work with his plans.
Z walked past the large machine he had the girl hooked up to, heading into the next room. "Are the supplies from Sanchez installed?" Z asked his robots.
"Affirmative." One of them replied.
"Activate the Mion Generator." he commanded. One of the robots pulled a lever. The generator began to activate, its top spinning as multicolored bolts of electricity rained out from around it.
Z smirked.

Team Stark
All of a sudden, Shantae cried out in pain. Indescribable, unending pain. Crumpling to the ground, Shantae's yelling startled the rest of the group. Shantae grabbed her arms tightly, curling into the fetal position.
"Oh crap. GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Nathan shouted to Y.
"Right!" The android grabbed Shantae and blasted her boot-jets, flying up through the hole Sans had created.
"The hell's happening?!" Tony demanded.
"Z's gotten himself a new Mion generator!" Nathan swore. "I'll explain later, but right now we have to get the magic people to the surface! The Mion generator shouldn't be able to affect them there!"

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Timeman
20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.32.10.

“I have little interest in your bothersome tone, you imbecile.” Time man raised his arms and closed his eyes in a shrug. “To continue to speak with the likes of you would be a utter waste of time.”

Timeman turned his attention from the likes of cutman to the mysterious glimmering crystal at the side of the room. He discarded cutman’s existence like one would a pair of old socks, eyeing the real prize in the room.

He walked toward it, his metal clanging against the marble floor. His head rang with readings of dimensional power as his hand went ever closer to the object, almost comepltely touching it....

Name: Yang Xiao Long, Toph Beifong.
With: Hughes, Iron Man, Lance, Nathan, Sans, Snake, Spider-Man, X & Y

"Oh is that what you think?" Toph asked with a frown as Yang offered a shrug.

"I mean, you are a bit young. Even if you have an ability...with your age and um...visual condition it just seems questionable." Yang added on as Toph had a scowl...before it shifted to a smirk as she tilted her head to Iron Man.

"Well, maybe you are right. I am just such a young girl, I can't possibly have any good control over my abilities." Toph said with heavy sarcasm, as she aimed to use her metal bending to cause Iron Man to begin to dance like a ballerina. Merely as a means to prove her point.

However, the sound of Shantae screaming caused Toph's attention to shift. As did Yang, who also collapsed on the ground as she felt her body become inflamed and her semblance act up. Toph frowned a bit as she seemed confused.

"Okay, what the heck is happening!?" Toph asked as she seemed understandable confused about this. She sensed no direct enemy around, and only some of them were reacting such a way so what was causing this? However, as Toph focused she began to feel something...a slight something, almost invisible even to her. Like a wave, flowing over the area and around them though again Toph had more trouble then usual picking this up...but it was there, and that was what mattered.

"Something's here. Like a wave or something. I can't really explain well." Toph said to the group as she tried to focus on this flow she had picked up to figure out what it was.

----------
Name: Dipper, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star
With: Angel Dust, Danny, Nomad

Dipper's eyes widened as Angel Dust revealed a crystal. So it appeared the effect worked on first contact, well what happens when you add some pieces together? There was but one way to find out as Dipper faced the group.

"Say, anyone else got a crystal on hand?" Dipper asked as Raven revealed hers and moved it next to the one that Angel Dust present. The group watched and waited to see what the effect of them coming together would be.

----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Erza
With: Happy, Variant Fox

"Now tell us what you now! Everything...where we are, who these armies fighting are, what your objective is, your leader and anything else of vital importance." Erza stressed, as she pressed the tip of her blade just above the skin which caused the Soviet's once iron-strong will to crack. Not help by the explosive flickers of Bakugou's palm as he quickly stuttered a response.

"M-m-marseille, France. Common knowledge, C-coalition pig..." The Soviet said as Bakugou caused a light explosion in his palm which caused the Soviet to swallow as he nervously continued.

"W-we, are the the proud defenders of the Red Star. An organization d-designed to combat you imperialistic pigs of the NAC. We are stationed here to hold Marseille from them until further orders." The Soviet said, as Erza sensed that he was telling the truth as she decided to inquire about one more thing as she held her crystal shard she kept on hand.

"And these crystals, are they the product of this NAC. Or your Red Star?" Erza asked as the Soviet seemed genuinely confused.

"W-what, I've never seen that before in my life. Is this some sort of joke? Jewelry doesn't win battles." The Soviet spat as Akame's neutral expression zeroed in on him.

"So, you know nothing about them? Or beings of other worlds?" Akame asked which only seemed to confuse the Soviet all the more.

"No, what are you talking about?" The Soviet asked as before he ever got an answer Akame drew her blade and slashed across his neck with one clean strike. Blood splatterd as Erz and Bakugou moved back; the Soviet gasped futility before he flopped to the floor dead within mere moments. Erza glanced over with a scowl.

"That was not necessary." Erza said simply, as Akame used a cloth to wipe away the blood from her blade.

"Too much risk leaving him alive. He'd likely report what he saw back to his home base away from the city. Besides, he had no knowledge of use and this way he just appears as a causality of war...lowering suspicion about us." Akame said in justification, as she seemed unaffected over the murder of the captured Soviet as her tone indicated this was common back where she was from.

Last edited:
Fearsome as his current form was, Achilles couldn't help but be shocked, as well as a little terrified, as a result of Akame's actions. A bead of sweat dripped down the right side of his face. He turned to Happy. "Do. Not. Get. Her Mad." he said to the Exceed. Happy nodded.

comic

Snake nodded at what X said. "Olympus? Hm..." He stroked his bearded chin.

Sans' grin widened as he shoved his hands into his pockets, looking at Stark. "you haven't seen the kinda stuff i have, buddy. once you meet a kid who performs genocide and forces you to relive it through countless timelines, you'll give me a call, right?"
But when Toph started to make the man in the metal suit dance, the skeleton couldn't help but snort in laughter.
However, the moment Shantae began to freak out, the moment the Mion Generator Sans' eyes went dark, his body going rigid, shaking slightly. He grit his teeth, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead. He was feeling a helluva lot of pain at the moment, not like getting hit in a Genocide Run, but it hurt almost as much as... something else he'd experienced before. He couldn't remember what. He knew it had something to do with the third figure in the picture Papyrus had drawn years ago, but... the memory escaped him. That, however, was hardly any of the skeleton's concern. He was trying his hardest not to break under all of this pain. He couldn't access his magic to teleport, and there was a ringing in his ears, he couldn't hear anything going on around him.
He'd just gone dormant, frozen in place, an expression on his face of strain. His shaking slowly started to get more violent, his breathing heavier, the noise louder. It was all so sudden, he hadn't expected anything like this. What could he have done to prevent this? Could he have? He just had to hope the others could do something. Otherwise, Sans feared he'd be trapped like this.

Name: Logan

Logan took a step back, his claws shooting out with a synchronized 'snikt' as somebody or something shot out of the hole in the floor, immediately disappearing through the hole in the ceiling. The Wolverine stood there for a few moments, eyes narrowed at the ceiling, before sniffing again. Sulfur Dioxide. Narrowing his eyes, he cautiously approached the edge of the hole again.

Name: Negan

Slowly, the leader of the Saviors opened his eyes, immediately squinting, as the sun, or what might have been just an alien star, was shining down on his face. "What the sh*t..." He muttered, collecting himself. He couldn't remember jack shit. Well, he could, but not much. He remember bashing in some guys brain, he remembered some black mass, but... everything was blank after that. Why? His body felt sore, and he could feel his head throbbing. Letting out a groan, Negan slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "Holy hell... Last time I felt like this I was... black out drunk. did I get wasted...?" He mumbled, slowly getting to his feet now, with difficulty, due to how sore he felt. He'd never run a marathon, but if he had, he didn't doubt he'd feel like this afterward.
Looking about, he could see a few people. Two of which, he recognized. Darth Vader and Snappy the Turtle, but no Fluffy, and there were also two new individuals the man hadn't met before. Frowning, he decided to not draw their attention to him, walking over towards Vader with a slight limp, favoring his left leg, which felt stiff and battered.

"H-holy sh*t!" Morty cried, taking a step back as 'Ridley' and the Charizard started to get violent. "R-R-Rick! Do something!"
Rick stared in boredom at the scuffle. "What? Why should I >BURP< bother doing anything? I mean, survival of the fittest, am I right, Morty?" Rick chuckled, but earned a glare from his grandson. Rolling his eyes, Rick reached inside of his lab coat. "Yeah, sure, whatever." With that, he pulled out two devices, both the same, before lazily letting them fall to the ground.
Upon coming into contact with the packed dirt beneath them, the devices buzzed, turning on, before lifting into the air, and quickly zooming beneath Ridley and Charizard. As soon as both devices were beneath them, a light blue, seemingly solid bubble appeared around them individually, successfully separating them.
Rick pulled out his flask and took a swig, only to find that it was empty. "Uh, h-hey, Morty, I'm gonna be right back. I need to fill this back >BURP< up." He told his grandson, pulling out his portal gun and opening a green vortex. "Okay." Morty replied. "If you see Summer, c-could you invite her? She used to like Pokemon, so-"
"Yeah, whatever." Rick interrupted, entering the portal, which closed behind him.

Name: Peter Parker

Peter jumped when Shantae and Yang began to scream. Just as they did, he had sensed a disturbance. There was danger, and it was big.

“Mr. Stark, whatever that ‘Mion Generator’ is doing to them, it’s coming from down there!” he said, pointing at the ground below them. “We gotta find a way down, but without the use of magic. Otherwise, this happens.” He winced as he heard his allies screaming in pain.

Name: Kaleb Storm

Charizard noticed Raider jumping in the way of the fight. He growled as Ridley flew towards him, but he simply flew up, and just as Ridley was under him, he flew back down in an attempt to land directly on top of Ridley, but before he could, the bubble formed around him. It was too strong to break through with a Thunder Punch. Pangoro charged at Raider in an attempt to keep him away from the fight. He readied a Bullet Punch, aiming for the back of Raider’s head.

Name(s): Darth Vader, Bowser, Sawyer Ford

“Who am I?” Vader asked back. “Darth Vader, Sith Lord and commander of the Galactic Empire. But I must ask, how is it possible that you are alive if Kenobi survived Order 66? Was he not on YOUR planet when it was executed? And was he not dueling with YOU?”

Sawyer chuckled as he heard the conversation. “So I somehow ended up in a realm with a bunch of ol’ movie and video game characters. Well that’s just dandy,” he muttered. He saw Bowser standing behind them, growling at Greivous in an attempt to look menacing.

“And they got King Koopa here too?” Sawyer said. “This is a 80’s kid’s wildest dream. Star Wars AND Mario Bros.”

He walked over. “Any of you know what the hell is going on here?” he asked them. “Or how to wake up Sleeping Beauty over there?” He pointed to Negan, who had gotten up just before he said that. He looked back, seeing that Negan was now awake.

“Forget what I said,” Sawyer said. “Morning, sunshine, it’s about time you woke up.” He looked at Negan with a smirk on his face as he made yet another jab at the previously passed-out man.

Name(s): Thor, Rocket Raccoon

Thor heard Keith ask their names. “I am Thor, Son of Odin, God of Thunder,” he said. “And this is my companion, the rabbit.”

“My name is Rocket, not rabbit,” Rocket said, rolling his eyes. “Why does everyone mistake me for random small animals?” He looked around. “Pretty sweet tech,” he added, having overheard the conversation about the Lion being machine and living at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: The Hunter
With: Hiro, Kale, Doomslayer, and Master Chief

The armored figure charged towards the Hunter with no evident intent...until he cocked his shotgun. "Bloody hell, did you hear anything I said?" He raised his gun towards the charging Doomslayer. "Alright. I put down Gasciogne. I'll put you down too." But right when he primed to fire...the opposite hunter was tackled. By the solid green armored bloke. "Oh for gods sake-"

He walked over to the struggling pair, blunderbuss still in hand, now with his cleaver unfolded as well. "Aye, this one is damn mad. I gave him a whole speech on 'being better than than those you hunt'- not a word. Why do I even bother...So, er, thank you for that." The Hunter put the blunderbuss to the Doomslayer's visor. "Now, you mad man. Say somethin'. Realize your mistakes, or we'll gladly put you down."

He noticed out of the corner of his eye a young man approaching. "Oi, Mister Hiro," The Hunter turned to the keyblade wielder, his blunderbuss still solidly on the visor. "Careful now. We don't need anyone else gettin' hurt. I don't think this one is too right in the head."

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki
With: Ed

Uraraka looked in wonder at Ed's abilities, while Iida placed his hand to his chin and looked at it in extreme interest, though nobody could see it anyways due to his helmet. Todoroki nodded, not showing any emotion.
"Impressive," he simply remarked. "In our world, eighty percent of the population has some unique ability. We call them Quirks."

Name: Dex, Midoriya
With: Akame and Bakugou's group

Before Akame could get to the other one, who was shrieking, Dex electric-jumped to him, while Midoriya was a ple white, trying not to shrei himself, his hands over his mouth.
He snatched the last on, who was continually muttering, "Please don't kill me," over and over, about to nearly faint.
Now, in History, Dex learned about the Soviet Union, communism, all of that terrible crap. But stooping to their level was even more terrible in his eyes.
Fighting the urge to throw up due to nausea, he managed to speak.
"Not this one. W-we... (oh God...) we can use him. Besides, I don't know anything about were you're from, we give people a chance to redeem themselves. For us, murder is a last resort. Even then, we don't murder at all. It's not right."
He looked down at the trembling soldier.
"I don't know if it's a thing where you come from, but we call it ethics.
"
Besides, we can still use him. When we see something that doesn't make sense, he can help us out with it. R-right, Midoriya?"
Izuku nodded. "Y-yeah, right?"
They both put on a brave, kind face, but inside they were secretly preparing for if she backfired on them.
They were ready to use their Quirks if necessary, like fingers over a gun's trigger.
Deku was just about prepared to ignite Shoot Style.
If she rushed them, Dex was ready to jump again, or draw his sword.

comic

Doomslayer was a little surprised at the strength of the green armored man, who'd not only successfully tackled the demon killer, but was holding him down. The surprise immediately vanished, however, as he averted his eyes from the orange visor of his opponent, to the idiot who'd been calling to them, now pointing a blunderbuss at his head.
Doomslayer's eye twitched.
In a show of superior strength to the Spartan, Doomslayer quickly retaliated by flipping the two around, Doomslayer now on top as he reached with one hand, grabbing the Blunderbuss by its barrel, and the Hunter fired immediately, the bullet tearing through Doomslayer's hand, being stopped inside of his hand by the armor plating on the back of his hand.
Hardly even wincing, ignoring the pain, Doomslayer yanked the Blunderbuss away, squeezing with enough pressure to bend and crack the barrel, just as John's arm shot up, slamming into Doomslayer's jaw with enough force to knock him off of the Spartan.
Chief got to his feet in a flash, glancing at the Hunter. Assuming they were both allies in the moment, John spoke. "He's tough, but if we work together, we can take him out."
Doomslayer got to his feet, blood dripping down his mangled hand. He proceeded to crack his knuckles threateningly.

With: Dex, Happy, Midoriya, Variant Fox

"They are right of course. There is ways to solve a problem without the need for bloodshed." Erza said, as she shared their view on killing...even if she could concede they may have been times where it was necessary. It was more powerful to allow the chance to reform and strive to be something better than to just be gutted then and there. Akame glanced over at the pair of young heroes in training, along with the cowering Soviet, before she faced the pair and gave a nod.

"I can concede to that. So long as this one remains cooperative." Akame said as she withdrew her sword while Bakugou simply eyed her. Bakugou was not as vocal about it as Midoriya or Dex, but even he paled a bit at the cold blooded murder he witnessed. Still, he refused to show weakness and figured now was time to speak up.

"You...you said you were an assassin right? How can we be sure you are a good guy where you come from? It's a far cry to call someone who'd casually slice someone's throat a hero." Bakugou said simply, as Akame glanced his direction and without even a momentary paused answered as followed.

"Because the people I kill are far more vile than myself. I envy that you live in worlds where such naivety can exist, I truly do."
Erza said nothing, as Akame's words spoke for themselves before she glanced over to the terrified Soviet and decided to inquire about him some more.

"We won't kill you, you have my word on that. What we need is for you to tell us where you are based here." Erza explained, as she figured that knowing where they are stationed could be a vital piece of information to keep in mind.

----------
With: Doomslayer, Hunter, Master Chief

"THUNDER!"
Lightning rained from the sky as it struck the ground between Master Chief & The Hunter as well as Doomslayer as Hiro appeared between both sides with his Keyblade drawn.

"Alright enough! This pointless fighting is gonna get us nowhere. You all need to stand down, so we can then figure out what can actually help us out of this mess." Hiro said to all parities. Even is his gaze and weapon were in the direction of Doomslayer. Hiro had a hunch he'd be a little harder to sway than the armored Spartan and the Hunter.

Kale herself watched from a distance, worried that a fight would break out. This Doomslayer appeared to be...quite frightening, and her aid may be needed against such an opponent. But could Kale really fight? Would it be worth risking letting that...letting that side of her out? Kale was terrified of that prospect, but there may have been no choice in the matter...

Name: Maes Hughes, Lance

Hughes had merely smirked, and his grin faltered when he heard Sans's genocide remark. When the skeleton's eyes darkened and he began to shake, Hughes started to get worried. "...Sans?" he asked, walking briskly to his companion. What the hell was that? he thought, He just blasted a hole through to the surface, now he's completely incapacitated? However, Toph seemed unaffected by this..."Toph, can you get him up there?" he asked, turning to the girl.

Lance was already working on getting Yang up through the hole, using the rocket pack built into his Paladin suit to lift them up and carrying her in his arms. He knew that the important thing was getting everyone to safety, but couldn't help but shout, "What the heck's a Mion generator?!"

Name: Ed
With: Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki

Ed shrugged off the compliment. "Y'know, I actually know someone else who can use fire. Through alchemy, of course, since we don't have these 'Quirks'. Arrogant ass, but..." Ed thought of how Mustang was going to take down the Fuhrer not only because he had started many wars in order to obtain the Philosopher's Stone, but also to avenge Hughes. Little did he know, the latter was alive and closer than he would have guessed. "he's got his moments." Ed got the impression that Todoroki was similar to the Flame Alchemist not only in half of his power, but also personality wise. If something happens, I could always go out on my own. Having allies is good, though; try to put up with him for now. Uraraka and Iida seemed alright.

Name: Ashley

Ashley was flying above the buildings of the city. "Where to look..." the teenager muttered to herself. She picked an area at random, her shoes hitting the pavement with a quiet noise. Ashley searched for a while, coming up with nothing. She was about to take a short rest when she heard voices coming from somewhere. Could be them...or it could be trouble. Ashley proceeded cautiously, ready to lash out with her powers if necessary. She could make out individuals speaking now, and what they were saying.

"Besides, we can still use him. When we see something that doesn't make sense, he can help us out with it. R-right, Midoriya?"

"Y-yeah, right?"

Ashley let out a quiet sigh of relief. Midoriya had been one of the names that Uraraka had given her. The one with the green hair, if she was correct. A few other people said some things. From what she'd gathered, something...unpleasant had just occurred. That said, she was still here for a reason. Ashley stepped into view and immediately put her hands in the air to show that she wasn't a threat. "I'm not here to attack," she said, figuring she would make that clear, then looked from Bakugou to Midoriya and Dex. "I...ran into your classmates. Through a portal. Apparently they came here looking for you. You are Bakugou, Midoriya, and Raitoningu, right?" Her eyes flickered to the corpse, then to the cowering man who seemed to be wearing the same uniform as the dead guy. "Uh...what happened here?" she asked.

comic

John thought very little of Hiro's appearance. John had taken out three full grown, adult ODST's when he was just a teenager after the augmentation process. Besides, the kid just came down from lightning it seemed. Chief had never met a God before, but if he did, Hiro was close to it.
He found it a funny parallel, actually. The ORION project, the SPARTAN-II program, the MJOLNIR armor... He'd been brought up, comparing himself and his brothers and sisters to the champions of the Greek Gods. Except better.
But enough reminiscing. If this Doomslayer didn't back down, things could get messy. "I'd listen to him." John advised Doomslayer. "This isn't a fight you can win."

Doomslayer, however, narrowed his eyes behind his visor, popped his neck, and started a charge towards Hiro, whipping out his shotgun from seemingly nowhere, firing a double-barrel blast towards the Key-Wielder.

"It wasn't a challenge." Chief muttered, grabbing two nearby plasma rifles from the ground with haste, tossing one towards the Hunter. "You could use that."

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: Dex, Midoriya
With: Aka

The soldier was about to speak when somebody dropped in.
"I...ran into your classmates. Through a portal. Apparently they came here looking for you. You are Bakugou, Midoriya, and Raitoningu, right?"
Before they could answer, she noticed the dead guy.
"Uh... what happened here?"
"A lot of deep crap," Dex explained. "We took a guy for information... She killed him... A lot of..."
Before he could finish, Midoriya went Full Cowl. He grabbed the girl by the shoulders, a look of surprise, terror, but overall intense delight in his eyes. He barraged her with questions.
"Others? Here? Who were they? What did they look like? Did they give their names?

The Labyzinth
Iron Man had been grunting in embarrassment when Toph had spun him around, but now he was focused on the current situation. Sans was obviously a magic user, so he was getting hurt by this too. "X, grab Sans!" Tony ordered.
"On it!" X gripped Sans' ribs and soared upwards after Y and Lance.
"He asked a good question. The hell's a Mion Generator?" Tony asked, turning to Nathan.
"I've dealt with it once before." Nathan reloaded his pistol. "A Mion Generator is an unnatural source of Mions, aka M-Ions, aka Magical Ions. Small particles that are a form of magical reside. With a Mion Generator, he created a wave of Mions and flooded the area with them. To non-magic users, like us, it does nothing. To people who use magic, it cuts off their magic flow, or in the worst-case scenario causes a magical rebound. To people with magic in their blood, like Shantae the Half-Genie, it causes immense pain. She described it like her body being torn apart from the inside out. It can't kill to my knowledge, so our magic people should be fine. It's also only able to spread so far until it gets spread out by the open atmosphere, so it's more effective in closed quarters like this."

Marseille
Y broke the surface, landing on the ground. She quickly found cover, running over and putting Shantae down behind a half-fallen wall. Shantae was now heavily breathing, but no longer in the intense pain from earlier. She was, however, unconscious.
"This is Y, radioing any and all nearby North American Coalition forces!" Y tapped a finger to the side of her head, activating her communicator. "I've located Z's base, DO NOT ENGAGE! I have one- wait, THREE unconscious people here, two girls and a... a skeleton." Y nodded towards X and Lance as they arrived, gesturing to put their passengers with Shantae. Y relayed her coordinates. "Please get here soon!"

Outskirts of Marseille
"Any killing must be done for the greater good of the tribe, be it beast or man." Keda growled, walking in front of Akame. "What is killed in the hunt is used to feed the tribe. Who is killed must be killed to defend the tribe. Not to satisfy one's own bloodlust. He could have still been of use to us."
Suddenly, Keda noticed something that he stepped on. A strange metal box? (A radio, Keda doesn't know what that is.) Keda picked up the box, turning towards Erza and Variant Fox. "This box seems to be talking."

Abandoned Wily Castle
A Rolling Cutter whizzed past Time Man's hands, stopping him from grabbing the crystal. Cut Man growled. "DON'T IGNORE ME, YOU BROKEN CLOCK!" Cut Man leapt at Time Man, pulling out two Rolling Cutters - one in each hand - and slashing at his brother.

20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.39.19.

Timeman stopped in his tracks, the rolling cutter flying past his grasp. He looked up without showing his face to his brother, a deadpanned expression on his face. Another delay, how disappointing. He’d have to finish this off quickly.

He leaped up into the air, dodging the cutting blades that cutman swung at him, now seeing where he was. He concentrated, his bells on the side of his head ringing wildly.

“Time slow!”

He chose the minute time slow, which would be a good middle ground for energy usage as well as effectiveness. While this was up, he aimed his hands at the slower down cutman, who’s response time would most certainly be even further limited. He fired several time arrows, 4 minute hand arrows and one hour hand arrow. They were unaffected by temporal manipulation, so they kept their natural speed while cutman was made into a sitting duck!

Names: Achilles Kitsuno/Variant Fox, Happy

Achilles had returned to his Psychic Variant moments before Keda spoke. He looked the radio over. "Someone's trying to reach this guy." he said. He turned to Erza. "What should we do?"

Names: Volpa, Ali, Jay, Catgirl

"Perhaps a little Stingfly will get him to talk." Ali She twisted the Multitrix to a silhouette that resembled Dr. Animo's Stinkfly clones. She pressed down on the face of the Multitrix. There was a flash of bright blue light. However, instead of the alien Ali had intended to turn into, she had become a blue and white reindeer-like one instead. "Reinspark? Even better." Sparks of electricity flew off her antlers. "Now, what were you saying about not talking?"

comic

Name: Sans

The Skeleton started to feel again. He hadn't realized he'd gone numb. The light of his eyes returning, he found he could see again, alongside hear. "what the... what happened? where am i?" He frowned. He hated being caught in situations like these. He hated not knowing. He had gotten so used to knowing all the answers, that when something new come up, it infuriated him.
Before anyone had given him an answer, he looked at the hole in the ground, deducting he'd caused that earlier. Now they were on the surface... He needed to go back down there. He needed to make sure the others could handle themselves against this 'Z' guy. Sans hated to admit it, but he'd grown fond of Toph. She was arrogant, loud, and cocky, but at the same time, she could be innocent, sweet, and understanding. She was mature beyond her years, for sure. Sans didn't want to use the 'C' word, but he had to admit, even during the small amount of time he'd gotten to know Toph and Hughes, he cared for them.
"i gotta go back." He stated.

Name: Snake

As the others, Shantae, Sans, Yang, X, Y, and Lance, returned to the surface, leaving Iron Man, Snake, Spider-Man, Toph, Hughes, and Nathan in the Labyzinth. "Magic, huh?" The soldier raised a brow. "Does Z fear them? Magic users? Why else would he create something like the Mion Generator to take them out of the equation?"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley
Just before Ridley hit charizard, they flew up, they seemed to try and land on him, but he narrowly missed, suddenly a bubble formed around Ridley, it was light blue, he was unable to pick up any scent, so for all he knew we was trapped in a void forever. He started to get agitated and somewhat afraid after a while, he tried to ram into the walls of the bubble, trying to get out of or extend what he was not sure of, as it had randomly formed around him. he let out a sonic howl, unsure if that would do anything or if it would just bounce off the walls and end up hurting his own highly sensitive hearing.

Angel Dust
"Erm, do we have to put more of them together?" It isn't working..." they poked the crystals, trying to line them up, they ended up lined up, an aura lightly eminating from it "Alright, maybe we need to wait?"

General Grievous
"Kenobi?" He despised that name, he despised the person associated with the name, he had managed to get away during the fight, but they were both almost equal during the battle hated anything near the name, the fact this rand- He took notice to what they had said, Darth Vader, he was THE Darth Vader, he had heard of him, Padawan turned Sith by the loss of a loved one.

With: Hiro, Kale, Master Chief, and Doomslayer

When the Doomslayer made his move, the Hunter made his shot. The quicksilver bullet tore through his hand, which the Hunter expected to be at least a significant injury for the demon killer. Much to his surprise, he found the blunderbuss get torn from his hand, and then heard it crack. The green armored man on the bottom of the stack stopped it from being completely destroyed, as he knocked away the almost inhuman slayer. The Hunter barely could recognize what was happening, but he could understand his gun was done for.

"Wh- My blunderbuss! Why you feckin' son of a whore...!"

The man responsible for saving his gun from complete destruction essentially told him they would need to work together to take down the mad man. "Aye, I could do that." With two hands on the cleaver, he stood ready to battle with his remaining weapon- before Hiro showed up.

With a lightning bolt. Now, The Hunter had seen beasts use raw lightning before and he had even used bolt paper before, but he'd never seen someone actually strike it down from the heavens. This was damn lunacy! Hiro was a true to life caster it seemed. But he didn't want to fight the armored individual. Of course, 'Noble' and 'Stupid' were not far from one another. "Mister Hiro, I don't think this man is right in the head. I wouldn't get too-" Gunshots rung through the air. The Hunter made a roll for Hiro, tackling him out of the way of the Doomslayer's shotgun blast. "-Close. I was going to say close."

Their new ally tossed a weapon, presumably held by one of the fallen soldiers, towards the Hunter. It didn't look like any firearm the Hunter had ever seen. "The hell is this...?" There didn't appear to be a way to load it with his bullets, or to prime it to fire. Oh well, he'd figure it out as he went. It was no blunderbuss but it'd do. "Alright, well, I'll figure this thing out...Hiro, if you don't want to fight, I recommend you stay well out of the way." And the Hunter charged back towards the battle, new blaster and old saw cleaver in hand.

"Now time to end this blimin' madman." He pointed his blaster towards the slayer and clicked the trigger. But instead of a familiar bullet and cloud of smoke, it fired out a searing hot green charge. "Dear lord!...I like this better already."

(OOC: changed the format a bit. Kinda tedious typing character names, so i will just post the location)

Marseille Outskirts

Kaleb held up Charizard’s Pokeball and attempted to return his partner, but the red beam of light bounced off the bubble. Enraged, Pangoro blasted a Payback in the direction of Ridley’s bubble, hitting the bubble and sending it tumbling backwards with Ridley inside.

“You pin them down, they’ll find a new way to attack,” Kaleb said, smirking. Charizard began to push his bubble forwards with Flare Blitz, directing it straight towards Ridley. “Unless your friend stops attacking, Charizard never will.”

The Airship

Vader nodded. “Obi-Wan Kenobi escaped because your forces failed to stop him! If you had managed to defeat him, there would be no Jedi left!” In anger, he ignited his lightsaber.

“Woah, slow down there!” Sawyer said. “Do you really wanna get in another fight with someone who could help us out?”

“Who are you to speak to me this way?” Vader said, directing the saber towards Sawyer. Bowser growled at Grievous and Sawyer.

“I know it seems like this group is a bit dysfunctional,” Sawyer said. “But if we can manage to actually work together, we could kick some ass out here! Whadda’ya say, Vader?”

Vader stared at him. He wanted him to work with the droid that had failed to stop the last Jedi from remaining alive? He wanted to slice both their heads off, but he did not. He turned off the lightsaber and put in back in its sheath.

“I will work with you both,” Vader said. “But the second either of you mess anything up in the slightest way, your life is mine.”

“Fair enough,” Sawyer said. “Guess we just don’t screw around.”

Labyzinth

Peter heard the description of the Mion Generator. “So we need to turn it off or destroy it, right?” he said. “That means we need to find Z and stop him! And we should start by going down! Anyone know how to get down there?”

Raider had dodged Pangoro. "Fool. I'm trying to break up the fight." He aimed a Spiral Blow at Ridley's bubble. "So much for that guy stopping the fight." Marron said. The bat readied himself for a fight.

Ashley was surprised, almost falling over but keeping her balance by causing a gust to blow into her back. "Whoa, hey!" she exclaimed. "They said their names were Todoroki, Uraraka, and Iida. They're actually not too far from here, and unless something went South, they're okay." She tried to pull his hands off of her shoulders. "Even if things went South, I think they can take care of themselves," Ashley added, smiling a little.

Name: Lance

Lance set Yang down gently, his expression full of worry. That had looked...well, painful would be a huge understatement. He heard what Sans said and turned to face the skeleton. "That wouldn't be the smartest idea. I think we're going to regroup and head back down there or...something. Either way, it'd probably be safer if we picked the others up. We don't know what could be down there or if he's going to attack them." He glanced at X and Y for confirmation.

With: Doomslayer, Hunter, Master Chief

Hiro frowned as he held his Keyblade up to block the bullets before the Hunter shoved him aside. Hiro glanced up as he heard the Hunter's warning to stay out if he wanted to avoid a fight which caused Hiro to let out a sigh.

Of course, they can never take the easy way out can they?

With a sigh, Hiro charged ahead instead, as he'd prepare his Keyblade to block any shotgun shots from the armored menance while he dashed to him; making sure to move a different path then the one the Hunter fired his shot from. Hiro aimed to slide underneath Doomslayer between the legs and try to use his Keyblade to hook and strike at the left ankle; the intent would have been to strike the legs and try to sweep Doomslayer off his feet.

----------
Name: Dipper, Finn & Jake, Raven & Star
With: Angel Dust, Danny, Nomad

"Maybe you need to poke it more?" Jake suggested, as everyone observed the glowing crystal while Dipper continued to read its journey entry, curious if there was any other details that might help them in this situation.

However, the glowing crystal tilted a bit to the left, and almost seemed to be pointing at something. At the same time, Dipper said one more passage as he began to read it aloud.

"I believe these crystals have a means to find each other, if one is locked with another it will point out a path to find another. On this...or another world." Dipper said aloud as Star inspected the area there and saw no other crystal there. Though she gained an idea as she pulled out a pair of Dimensional Scissors.

"Well, if it is pointing here and not around here...then that means we have an educated guess to start looking." Star said, as she cut open a portal that would led to a new dimension. One where the crystal's signal should hopefully steer them towards others as the crystal seemed to shine more.

"Alright, let's hop in and see what awaits us." Star said with a smile as she jumped in, quickly followed by both Finn & Jake.

"H-hole on, I think we need a plan or somethiiiiin..." Dipper said before he was levitated by Raven as they followed suit.

"Don't bother, I've seen her type before. Once she is motivated there is little to change her mind."

-----​
With: Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Volpa

Star and company landed just behind a group of strangers on some....bizarre, war-torn dimension which elicited different reactions.

"W-what, where are we!?"

"Seems like a warzone."

"Whoa, we jumped worlds....awesome!"

While Dipper, Raven and Finn & Jake were taking in the scenario Star noticed that it appeared as if that strange group was in the middle of an interrogation. Star, being ever curious, moved over there and greeted them with a grin.

"Hey there, don't suppose you'd mind sharing what you're doing. Or where we are." Star asked, as her experience with dimension hoping allowed her to get used to the unusual new environment as she asked her questions.

----------
Name: Yang Xiao Long
With: Hughes, Lance, Y, Sans, Shantae

"Gaaaa...." Yang moaned, as she had been initially rendered unconscious by the force of...whatever caused her semblance to spiral out of control. However, she had slowly tried to stir a bit...though her body felt incredibly weak. A foreign feeling to the blonde bruiser to be sure, as she struggled to get up only to fall flat on her face.

"W-what...w-what happened..." Yang said with a light moan.

----------
Name: Toph Beifong
With: Iron Man, Nathan, Snake, Spider-Man, X

"I think I can tail its energy back to the source, though I'll need to focus." Toph suggested, as she had felt the sensations that this Mion Generator.

"The sooner we find this Z and kick his butt, the better I say. Any objections?" Toph asked the group as she seemed eager and ready to get along with the search.

----------
With: Ashley, Dex, Happy, Keda, Midoriya, Variant Fox

Erza took the radio and began to tinker with different features of it. Erza was no tech wizard, by any stretch, and while her world used magic she had not been helpless when faced with modern technology.

"I'll try to see if I can make the message clear for us to listen to." Erza said as she tried to get whatever message being sent to them to play at a louder volume so they could make out what was being said.

Akame glanced over to Keda. Seems he was a tribal boy, not uncommon from some tribes among the Empire's borders. His comments regarding her action seemed to show she was not the most popular girl among the group. Still, Akame was quick to defend her actions.

"We needed one, not both. Too much risk that one slips away to inform his allies of our location leading us to an unfavorable fight. I don't kill cause I get perverse pleasure out of it, regardless of what you think." Akame replied before she focused on the radio that Erza was tinkering around with to try and hear what message was being sent to them.

"What!? Those losers are here to!?" Bakugou asked, though he seemed far more annoyed with Ashley bringing their names up rather than relieved or excited like Midoriya. In fact, only annoyance that they were here...and suspicion.

"How do you know their names?" Bakugou asked, as he wanted more detail on how Ashley knew them by name as he had no knowledge of this girl.

----------
With: Keith, Reagan, Rocket Raccoon, Raitourufu, Thor, Yami no Neko

Lucario glanced over to the "Rabbit" that was named Rocket Raccoon and had an eyebrow raised.

"Are you a Pokemon?" Lucario asked Rocket Raccoon, as a talking creature that was unlike "normal" animals seemed to fit a Pokemon description to a T. Even if "talking" Pokemon had usually been reserved for Psychic types.

Last edited:
Name: Maes Hughes

Hughes looked at Toph and shook his head. "No, we should wait until we have reinforcements," he said, "And Sans and those two girls got pretty hurt; maybe we ought to see if they recover. It's possible that the Mion Generator could have different effects on different types of magic users." He was particularly concerned for the skeleton. Hughes didn't bring it up, but the fact that Sans could be easily taken down with one or very few hits might mean that he was weaker to the blasts.

Ashley looked over at Bakugou. "I was pulled here by a weird portal; I'm assuming you guys were too. When I got through to the other side, I met your classmates and a few others who had been through a similar thing. We decided to stick together because of safety in numbers, and we exchanged names. A few of us split up to look for you guys, and I happened to be the one that found you." She was careful not to mention almost getting into a fight with Todoroki; remembering that Bakugou was chasing the other kids in the picture, she figured it was best to tread lightly with him and not risk making him mad.

Near Fire fight

Danny had followed the others through the portal. They emerged in a strange world to a strange scene. Though there was a familiar face among them. Before Danny could say anything, however, the aforementioned "familiar face" answered Star's question. "Interrogation. We need answers, he refused to answer." Volpa said.

comic

Sans frowned. "well, i can't just leave them down there." He stated, and attempted to flare his magic and teleport back into the Labyzinth. This effort was in vain. He couldn't access his magical abilities, still. "what the..." He muttered, holding out a hand and trying to manifest a bone. One appeared in his palm, before quickly flashing out of existence. Whatever that thing had done to him was still affecting him in some form or fashion. He could feel his magic returning, ever so slowly, but at the moment, he was powerless.

Name: Solid Snake

Snake looked at Hughes, eyes narrowed. "You can go back, then. This Z guy probably expects us to be scrambling around. We strike him now, and we take him down." The soldier glanced to a security camera tucked in the crook between the ceiling and the wall of the hallway. Pulling out his silenced pistol, Snake fired a shot directly into the camera, destroying it. "Keep an eye out for more of those." Snake advised the others. With that, he activated his camouflage, his body disappearing from the naked eye. Toph, of course, could sense him. And he wasn't invulnerable to infrared, either.

Name: Doomslayer, Master Chief

As Hiro attempted to slide underneath Doomslayer, the demon killer could only guess as to what the character was attempting to accomplish. Raising his leg quickly, Doomslayer brought it down the moment Hiro was under him in an attempt to crush the kid, raising his shotgun at Chief and the Hunter, firing off a few shells.

"Hey, Grandpa Rick, where's Morty?" Summer, Rick's only granddaughter, the sister of Morty, asked, walking into the garage as the old man filled a flask with some unknown substance. "We're on an adventure." Rick replied, not even looking up at her. "Oh, cool. Can I join?" Summer asked, placing a hand on her hip. "This place is dead, and I'm up for some fun."
"It's just some gay ass stuff with Pokemon and Ridley and Morty trying to jack them off." He glanced at Summer. "Metaphorically."
"Pokemon? Are those real in some Universes?" Summer questioned, her curiosity peaked. Rick shrugged. "Dunno, but it's a >BURP< Morty adventure, so..." He opened a portal with his portal gun. "No girls allowed."
With that, he went through the portal, which closed behind him, leaving a disappointed Summer standing in the garage alone.

"Aw, jeez, Rick, I-I-I don't think your trap worked." Morty said as Rick stepped through a portal that had opened up next to the kid. Rick raised a brow, looking at the bubbles, before groaning. "What the f*ck. They didn't even do their jobs right. It's supposed to >BURP< electrocute the captive inside. If they resist that, it releases a sleeping gas invented by me. If they resist that, it just closes around them and restricts their airflow. If they resist that, then they're just >BURP< stuck in a skin-tight suit without the ability to move.
"Sheesh, that sounds harsh, Rick."
"It's called science, Morty. Science sometimes requires brutality to get results."

Name: Negan

"What the hell happened?" Negan asked Vader as he approached. "And what's with the new assholes?"
He scratched his head, completely confused as to the events that had transpired earlier. He just hoped he hadn't broken his alliance with Vader and Bowser somehow. "And where's Fluffy?" He added, looking about for the Lucario. He felt angry at the jackal-like creature in his head, but for reasons that escaped him.

Abandoned Wily Castle
Cut Man had known he could have possibly been facing Time Man - any Robot Masters under Wily's control were a possible threat - and so, he'd been prepared for the time manipulation of both Time Man and Flash Man. Just like Elec Man and Mega Man, his systems had recently been upgraded. Cut Man's improved agility allowed him to dodge the arrows during slowed time, but just barely. During his dodge, he threw out four Rolling Cutters, attempting to cover every angle Time Man could dodge his attacks from.

Marseille Outskirts
Keda allowed Erza to take the strange box before glaring at Akame again. "That did not mean you had to kill him. He could have remained alive. There is such a thing as sleep."
Suddenly, Erza fixed the radio. Someone started speaking in Russian over it. "...we've got incoming! Outer Guard Squad C just spotted a new wave of Coalition troops! Prepare defenses!"
"We CAN'T! Our frontal defense is gone and the thing that destroyed it is still there! We can't risk sending another wave!"
"We'll lose the city!"

Due to the conversation being in Russian and not affected by the telepathy due to being a radio, Keda looked at it, confused. The other captive, meanwhile, was visibly squirming.

Marseille
Y looked at Lance, nodding. "It's not safe to go back down there, Sans. We're going to be headed further in in search of Z. Stay here and recover, you three are greatly weakened right now. When the Generator's down, one of us will come back to get you three. Just recover, and keep yourselves safe." X and Y dropped back down to rejoin the others.

Labyzinth
"It's not that Z fears them, it's that he knows what they're capable of." Nathan replied. "I know a girl who can throw suns at people. Z's being cautious, he doesn't want to take any chances with the magic users."
Tony turned towards Toph. "You've got some sort of seismic sense, then?"
X and Y landed then. "Magic users are safe and secured." X relayed.
"Great. Then we can get to searching." Nathan nodded. "You know where to head, Toph?"
"Boss, this base seems to have an open database." F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke up.
"Really now? Hey guys, looks like Z left his back door open." Tony smiled. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., access it."
Nathan realized what was happening. "Wait, Stark, DON'T!"
Iron Man's helmet suddenly closed around him. Tony yelled in pain as his armor sparked with electricity, then he stopped yelling. Iron Man collapsed to his knees.

Marseille Outskirts (2)
The Nomad followed the rest of the group, walking through the portal. When he came to the battlefield, he looked around in panic. This was nothing like Mewni, much less Nowhere. The Nomad heard something coming, and tapped Raven on the shoulder as what looked like a giant mechanical beast ran past them.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Angel Dust
"Oh, ok then," they followed the others through the portal, they stepped out in a strange area "So, where are we exactly? Once again, this place is not somewhere I know."

Ridley
After being bumped around in the bubble, Ridley was pissed, super pissed, through a neural link in the suit, he told it "Listen, you get that damn watch online because I have some ass to kick," It was turned online for a bit, Ridley began switching through the aliens, a note came over a visor "Erm, you don't have that long to chose, maybe you'll revert once the time runs out," he ended up with the hologram of a Galilean , he pushed down the watch, suddenly, the bubble started expanding as he grew in size and his body changed, the material ripped as he stepped forward, using Gravikinesis (The ability to control gravity) he slammed the ball with charizard in it against the floor, over and over , while he was doing that he walked over to Kaleb, "Now, call your little 'pets' off of you'll be missing one, I'M GOING TO FUCKING SKIN THIS DAMN LIZARD, THEN I'LL CRUSH IT INTO A PULP, A GOD DAMN PULP!" they ended up grabbing the ball, tightly gripping it, his grip slowly getting tighter. "I've had a little bloodlust through this trip, I'm willing to give in to my urges."

General Grievous
After the threats that had been given to him, he put his hands on his lightsabers, taking two of them and turning to Bowser, he shook his cape, it revealed the rest of his body, he 'activated' both of the lightsabers, "You dare growl at me? Foul beast, I shall smite you!"

20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.39.78.

Timeman scowled as his attack seemed to miss. How could that be? He calculated the parameters of his attack to a T, there is no way he could have-. Unless those parameters had changed. That’s the only explanation. Looks like the weed wacker has been upgraded. However, Timeman saw him ready up his new attack in the slowed time before time went back to normal. He was already pre-prepared to dodge out of the way, using one of his temporal arrows to deflect one of the cutters that would have otherwise but him.

“Hm. Your upgrades have bought you an extra 0.9 seconds. You must be proud.” Timeman muttered, unimpressed.

Within mere moments, Timeman generates ten more arrows, he was prepared to launch them, arcing his arms to fire them in a frenzy when...

*ZAP*

A large arc of lightning shot through the air between the two warring robots. This though had taken Timeman’s Focus out, stopping his generation of the arrows. His head turned to meet the source of the lightning, of course it wouldn’t be anyone else but Elec man!

“Ah, still a geezer for time aren’t you?” Elecman shrugged. “Come on cutman, lets bring him-“

Elecman all of a sudden winced, holding the side of his head. A tv screen on the side of a the room lit up. Displayed on it was an old figure with a long moustache and quite the unusual bushy grey hair style.

“Hahahahaha! You two intruders didn’t think you could come into one of MY old castles and not face consequences would ya?” Doctor Wiley laughed. “How about you two be good servants and obey your master!”

Elecman’s eyes began to change. He was fighting off a static that seemed like a hacking code. He began to yell, alarms ringing in the so called abandoned facility of doctor wiley’s. It was a trap, one that timeman didn’t expect however, but he would make note of it.

comic

Name: Snake

Snake smirked, looking over at Nathan. "That's just another way of saying he's scared of them. I would be too. Never had a sun thrown at me, before." He muttered to himself, before moving on ahead, looking for any cameras or defenses to remove. From the way they talked about Z, Snake doubted he could go against him, so his current goal was to tire out Z's security and defenses, allowing the others a better leeway against the android.
He had already disappeared around a bend before Iron Man was hacked into it.

Sans could only do what those androids had said. Wait. He hated being useless, and at that moment, he was completely useless. The skeleton shoved his hands into his pockets, another bead of sweat rolling down his skull as he turned to look at the others. Shantae seemed to have taken the worst of it, so even though Sans didn't know her, he was a little bit worried. She seemed cool.
Then there was Yang. Sans wouldn't have assumed Yang was at all linked to magic on first glance, but upon closer inspection, and due to the evidence of the Mion Generator's results, it was now obvious.

"O-ho-ho, sh*t, Morty!" Rick grinned. "Look at >BURP< Ridley go! I know who my newest friend here is." With that, he pulled out another pistol, a replica of the one he'd given Z earlier, and shot it at the bubble surrounding Ridley. Upon contact, the red bolt of energy tore into the side of the bubble, popping it. "Have at it!" Rick called to Ridley. "Drinks are on me tonight!"
"What the f*ck, Rick!" Morty frowned. "The situation is escalated enough! W-w-w-why are you making it worse?"
"Because I can, Morty. And it makes things more >BURP< interesting." Rick shrugged, pulling out his flask and taking a swig.

Marseille Outskirts

“I’d like to see you try,” Kaleb retorted. He lifted up his right arm and activated the Mega Ring. Charizard was engulfed in a ball of energy before it burst open, destroying his bubble. Charizard had Mega Evolved into Mega Charizard X!

Charizard fired a Fire Blast at Ridley from behind while Pangoro ran at Ridley and attempted to use Bullet Punch. “Like I said,” Kaleb said. “Pin ‘em down, they’ll get back up and hit even harder than before.”

Black Lion

“A Pokémon?” Rocket asked, confused. “What in the hell is a Pokémon? Never heard of that kind of alien species before.”

“I’m not sure it’s something from our universe,” Thor said. “I myself have never heard the term, either.”

Airship

Upon hearing Grievous’s threats, Vader re-ignited the saber and held it up right in Grievous’s face. “Attack either of us, and your limbs will be scattered on the floor faster than you could cry for mercy,” he said. Turning to Negan, he began to explain. “This droid is from my dimension, and he is threatening us repeatedly. The human is not from my universe, but he is trying to break up the fight. As for our other ally, he ran off with the enemies.”

“I’ve seen what you all can do,” Sawyer stated. “Don’t want any of that power going to waste.”

“And how is it that you have seen it?” Vader asked, curious about how Sawyer knew about him and the others. “You are not from my dimension.”

“Point is, we gotta work together if we wanna get home,” he said. “Although for me, it we be more of returning to the damn crazy island I was stranded on, rather than home. But there isn’t much of a difference now.”

Marseille Tunnels

“Mr. Stark!” Peter cried out as he saw the helmet close in. He ran over to his mentor. “No no no,” he said. “Karen, find a pulse.”

“There is a pulse,” Karen’s robotic voice said. “He is unconscious, and the armor is undergoing a reboot. Would you like me to access the open databa-“

“NO!” Peter said, knowing it was a trap. “Stay away from that database, Karen.”

Name: Dipper, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

"Ooooh! Maybe I can help? I might still have the Box of Truth from that sleepover." Star said to herself as she began to dig through her yellow bag.

However, Raven felt a tap on her shoulder from Nomad, and as she glanced behind her her eyes widened as some mechanical beast moved past their area.

"Um, guys." Raven said as she aimed to bring the beast to the group's attention. The reactions ranged from horrified...

"What is that!" Dipper called out.

....to, well....something else.

"AWESOME!" Star, Finn & Jake all called out at once.

----------
Name: Toph Beifong

"Okay what is happening!?" Toph asked as she felt Iron Man shift from asking about her seismic sense to flopping on the ground with a thud. Toph lacked the visual sense to see what happened in detail.

"You know, maybe we should regroup. You guys are dropping like flies and that does not inspire confidence." Toph pointed out, as while she had only the desire to find and kick this Z's metal butt the fact they lost three and perhaps 4 of their party already was something even she could not just ignore.

----------
Name: Hiro

Hiro just managed to dodge the stomp from Doomslayer as he rolled behind him; the Keyblade just missed slashing at Doomslayer's leg as Hiro noticed him take a shot at Hunter and the armored soldier next to him and aimed his Keyblade at Doomslayer's back.

"Fire!"

Hiro fired a magic fireball that shot like a rocket and aimed right for Doomslayer's back.

----------
Name: Yang

With a groan, Yang remained on the ground. Though her eyes appeared half open a bit before they closed as she shook her head to try and clear the cobwebs. Yang still lacked an answer to her question, though given she herself forgotten about it do to the shot of pain it likely mattered not.

----------

"Don't suppose anyone here happens to be bilingual?" Erza asked, as she could make out words being said but the problem had been "Russian" was not a common language in Fiore and she had never encountered anyone who spoke it before. So clarification on what was being said was needed.

Akame listened in on the conversation, and began to cross reference the language with all the ones she had heard back home curious if there was any similar enough to try and understand what had been said.

Bakugou had a sneer. The idea that more of his classmates came to "rescue" him like Deku caused another shot to his pride. Still, the information seemed plausible enough given what he had experienced with this foreign "comrades" of his.

"Fine, but for the record I didn't need any of them to butt in this. I can handle myself. So I presume you have some way to get in touch with each other? Or at least a meeting spot in case one of you managed to find sparky, the nerd and myself?" Bakugou asked, curious what Ashley's plan was now that she had found them.

----------

"Well then, that simply means that we are of different worlds. If you are not a Pokemon, are you this human's pet?" The Lucario asked, as he used his Aura again to make his thoughts heard as words as he figured it was the next logical progression given Thor's affectionate nickname and the fact he had no other type of animal back in his world.

Last edited:
Black Lion

“I ain’t nobody’s pet!” Rocket said. “And I’m pretty sure he isn’t just human, either.”

“I am Asgardian,” Thor said. “I am the God of Thunder. And Rocket is a member of the-“

“Guardians of the Frickin’ Galaxy,” Rocket finished. “Saved the galaxy twice. Currently trying to save half the universe. But as long as we are stuck here, that won’t happen. Hopefully if we find a way back no time will have passed, otherwise our universe is screwed, cuz Thor here has the only weapon capable of defeating Thanos.”

Marseille Tunnels

“Regroup?” Peter said. “And just give Z even more time to unleash his plan? The sooner we take him out, the better. We don’t wanna give him any chances to destroy the world while we are busy regrouping. We have to work with what we have.”

With: The Usual Suspects (H, K, MC, Ds)

Blasts of lead and sulfur flew through the air, but it took more than a glancing shot to get a hunter off their toes. And this Hunter in particular wasn't unfamiliar to people pointing rifles and pistols at him. Still, he had a good idea that those bullets were far stronger than any quicksilver shots. But a roll would do to avoid these blasts. And the roll worked, the bullets whizzing over his head. It seemed that the Doomslayer was a bad multitasker. He was doing this in the process of attempting to stomp Hiro- to little avail, considering Hiro came back out the other side in one piece.

But a blast of fire now? This kid had more up his sleeve than the Hunter thought. And the key sword thing sure worked quite well as a channeling tool. But the Hunter had something just like it, right in his hands! It'd just blast out a charge of deadly energy like nothin'. He could take it back to Yharnam and defeat beasts in seconds! Of course, he hadn't quite figured out how to load it...maybe he just had to think really hard about it and it'd do it for him. Yeah, that was a thing, right?...No, that was bloody insane. Maybe it'd channel the power of the sun if it sat out for sometime?...No, that couldn't have been it. And besides, there was no sun in Yharnam.

Eh, he still was working out the kinks.

He clicked the trigger again, blasting out another charge of plasma towards the Doomslayer. Would Hiro's fire and this blast be enough? Probably not, but it was a start.