• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY DOES IT NOT SHOW MY FREAKIN SPACES!

Gah, setting up signature bios is more frustrating than I thought. I wanted to indent the names of the Trinity Squadron but it refuses to do it even if I put the spaces there.

I'd recommend adding the returning characters to your sequel list as well, so you can clarify who's coming back and who's not.

I mean if I did that at this pace I might as well just copy/past my entire original cast list since you guys want me to bring everyone back XD

Haze is why.

Alright clarification received.

If I am not mistaken I believe Comic wanted me to bring back Toph as well for Logan.

Honestly my big issue with bringing back characters is that I kinda wanted my new characters to shine for the Sequel. As it stands they will be overshadowed by my returning vets Hiro's story especially since Kyuseishu is actually gonna get to do things XD

I mean... multiple mains are a thing? Just that Hiro has a connection with one of the big bads in the same way that Maple does with a different big bad. Ruby has no big bads she has a connection to in EITHER RP, and I'm still making her one of my mains alongside Stark.

I mean... multiple mains are a thing? Just that Hiro has a connection with one of the big bads in the same way that Maple does with a different big bad. Ruby has no big bads she has a connection to in EITHER RP, and I'm still making her one of my mains alongside Stark.

You'd be shocked at how much this does matter XD. Most of my cast feels like they are doing nothing but just being there besides Hiro & Kale for a reason.

---Edit---

Also a reason I am reluctant to add new characters despite a strong desire to. Right now I have only 2 who feel important out of my cast of 20+. Which is kinda a drag ^^'

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Got Bored Again

0D1E9A890BD9F8A19B5CA9445B8CCFCF06D964AE

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Fun facts about Jamie
He killed a bird with a brick at the age of 5
Has never killed a human by choice
Is a trap
Can not sleep.
Has sold n-word passes before. And then got mugged
Can recreate a Russian accent
Has memorized the entirety of the angry birds movie.
Is somewhat of an artist.
Can vomit paint.

Question none of that.

Fun facts about Jamie
He killed a bird with a brick at the age of 5
Has never killed a human by choice
Is a trap
Can not sleep.
Has sold n-word passes before. And then got mugged
Can recreate a Russian accent
Has memorized the entirety of the angry birds movie.
Is somewhat of an artist.
Can vomit paint.

Question none of that.
I will question all of that.

All of it!

...For example, why hasn't he memorized the Minions Movie?
Come on. Just come on. Shameful.

I suppose with me now possessing Samus, I only await Eevee.

"Ag!" Scott winced as he recognized the music blaring in his ears. One of the many terrible mixed tapes designed by Luis. "The hell? Is Luis here!?" He wasn't able to get an answer, and if he did, he didn't hear it, as his momentary distraction prevented him from preventing something he probably could have prevented... from preventing? Scott's confusion would have to be put aside as he felt a mechanical arm slam into the side of his head, another hitting against his chest, adding more to his confusion.

Wait... that thing has four legs. Two are being used against me... One against that armored guy... Is it standing on one leg!?

He quickly grabbed the Omnidroid's arms in a sort of bear hug before yanking. His increased size- and strength along with that -allowed him to not only pull on the Omnidroid, but yank it clean off the ground and into the air. He tried to swing it about in an attempt to slam into into the weird shield thing.

Flynn was given another break as the Omnidroid was yanked away by some... giant... thing. He didn't really have the energy to try processing it as he fell to his knees, cradling his fractured arm. What a shitty day...

Okay a few things to note.

1. The Omnidroid has 6 legs.
latest

2. The Omnidroid's ray blast on the ceiling above Ant-Man to drop metal debris seemed to have been ignored.
3. I have issues with Ant-Man just taking and tossing around Omnidroid like a ragdoll. The thing overpowered Mr. Incredible so it is no weakling bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.