• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
And with that post, may I introduce Destiny Bakuhatsu, Elemental Master of Demolition.
She's like Bakugo and Undyne had a child.

Jet: A very scary, cold, edgy child that once broke my arm.
lol, not gonna lie, she already seems more interesting than Jet.

also... terrible mental image of Undyne and... never say that again, please.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
In all honesty, Bakugo and Undyne are gonna get along.
Bakugo: *inaudible screaming and beating Deku senseless*
Undyne: *more inaudible screaming and suplexing rocks*

Jet: No, she lured me into an abandoned warehouse, assaulted me with grenades, fractured my leg, brought the entire warehouse down on both us, broke my arm--did I make that clear?--buried me in rubble, and walked away saying that she would kill the rest of my team with her own two hands.

In all honesty, Bakugo and Undyne are gonna get along.
Bakugo: *inaudible screaming and beating Deku senseless*
Undyne: *more inaudible screaming and suplexing rocks*

Jet: No, she lured me into an abandoned warehouse, assaulted me with grenades, fractured my leg, brought the entire warehouse down on both us, broke my arm--did I make that clear?--buried me in rubble, and walked away saying that she would kill the rest of my team with her own two hands.

Variant Fox: :o

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
lol, not gonna lie, she already seems more interesting than Jet.

also... terrible mental image of Undyne and... never say that again, please.
Anyways, yeah. i wanted to introduce her somehow, even if it's only in Jet's head.
Hopefully, I can find a way to incorporate her into this later on down the line.

Anyways, yeah. i wanted to introduce her somehow, even if it's only in Jet's head.
Hopefully, I can find a way to incorporate her into this later on down the line.

Destiny vs Sky Boy and Wonder Boy is a fight I'd love to see. Though it'll probably never happen, since she'll probably never be in Catgirl's Universe. :p

comic

ahem.
um...
guys.
so...
my next Chara post is uh...
a little dark.
and by a little, i mean some fucked up shit.
no, it's not a flashback. it's a post to show just how sadistic and mentally unstable she is. hopefully, it'll be enough to show Flowey that he really doesn't want an ally in her.
regardless, i want to advise caution when reading the post. it's probably the darkest thing i've ever written. i could have gone darker, but... even in words, i don't really have the stomach for it.
so yeah...
viewer discretion is advised.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
ahem.
um...
guys.
so...
my next Chara post is uh...
a little dark.
and by a little, i mean some fucked up shit.
no, it's not a flashback. it's a post to show just how sadistic and mentally unstable she is. hopefully, it'll be enough to show Flowey that he really doesn't want an ally in her.
regardless, i want to advise caution when reading the post. it's probably the darkest thing i've ever written. i could have gone darker, but... even in words, i don't really have the stomach for it.
so yeah...
viewer discretion is advised.

Specter: humans, always so violent

C292170A-CAB8-4499-BEE4-39EBD81B37A8.jpeg

Sucks to be Jenna or anyone in her family.

...Geez, Chara's kinda a dick. I don't care what trauma she lived through, she got a second family who loved her very much, and all she did was break their hearts and get their kid killed. I called her a brat before. But she really is, kinda hard to defend her actions as anything other than psychopathic.

So yeah, you nailed her.

comic

Sucks to be Jenna or anyone in her family.

...Geez, Chara's kinda a dick. I don't care what trauma she lived through, she got a second family who loved her very much, and all she did was break their hearts and get their kid killed. I called her a brat before. But she really is, kinda hard to defend her actions as anything other than psychopathic.

So yeah, you nailed her.
yeah, that was my point.
this version of Chara is too far gone, corrupted beyond redemption. she's not 'Chara' anymore, technically, as the true Chara died in Asriel's arms. the current Chara is technically a sadistic demon with the memories and appearance of Chara, but nothing else.

yeah, that was my point.
this version of Chara is too far gone, corrupted beyond redemption. she's not 'Chara' anymore, technically, as the true Chara died in Asriel's arms. the current Chara is technically a sadistic demon with the memories and appearance of Chara, but nothing else.
Ah, thanks for the clarifications. Yup, figured she wasn't redeemable. I'd reason she was far gone already by the time, considering she tried poisoning Asgore (Unless that was a genuine mistake) and then form a suicide pact with her brother. There was obviously something wrong with her, but then again I don't see that Chara as doing much other than unambiguous and simultaneous-as-possible execution (As opposed to the genuine cruelty displayed here).

Jenna Marbury
Goldenwalk
The street had been abandoned, the city evacuated and vacant. Some residents hadn’t left, however, as they hid in their houses, waiting for the terror to end. Just before something had blasted the radio towers and cut through power lines, Jenna Marbury had been watching the news with her husband Marco, and their son Kyle.
Reports of super-powered fights, rumors that the HeroSquad had been killed by the powerful invaders, and warnings to leave the city. Marco had suggested they get out quickly, but Jenna had voted against it. With what was happening, there would be too much traffic. They’d get stuck in the city. Not to mention they were exposed out there.
She’d won the argument, of course, as they were still in their apartment, the blinds pulled down over the windows, the curtains drawn, the lights off.

The last thing the news chopper had shown was a collection of individuals, before a white beam appeared for a split second on the camera, and the chopper stopped streaming. The news channel cut back to the main reporter, whose mouth was agape in shock, before he began reading an emergency alert.
That had been almost thirty minutes ago. The power had cut out twenty minutes ago. Now, Jenna sat on the couch, her seven-year-old son Kyle curled up in her arms, too young, innocent, and oblivious to understand the gravity of the situation. Even Jenna and Marcus knew too little to comprehend just how much danger they were in.

Jenna just hoped that they could wait this out. They’d go to sleep that night, wake in the morning, and everything would be over. The mother hummed a soft lullaby to her child, holding him close as he dozed off in her arms. Marcus had gone into the bedroom to collect a flashlight, claiming he’d only be a moment. Knowing him, however, he’d be grabbing a stash of chips he had in the room. He didn’t know she knew, but she knew. Thinking about that brought a comforting smile to her face, before she looked up at the ceiling. “Lord, get us through these crazy days.” She muttered, before tilting her head back down and kissing the top of her sons head, his long sandy hair tickling her nose.

Suddenly, she heard a thump from her and Marcus’ room, followed by a thud, then silence, almost as though somebody had fallen. She waited for several moments, expecting to hear her husband call out a reassurance, but there was nothing. Panic began to build in her as she sat there, scenarios running through her mind. Maybe he’d tripped and hit his head on the dresser? Maybe he was just pulling a prank… no, he wouldn’t do that. Not at a time like this.
Slowly, Jenna moved her son out of her lap, gently lying him down on the bed. He laid back, breathing softly as his small chest rose and fell, his arms above his head as he laid there, relaxed. Unaware of the danger he was in.
Jenna too, had no idea of the danger she was in, either.

“Marcus?” Jenna called softly through the dark house as she slowly padded her way to their room, the darkness just light enough that she could make out and identify locations in the apartment. She got no reply, arousing her fears as she moved softly to the door, which was open ajar. “...Mark?” She asked again, slowly pushing the door open to reveal…
A completely black room. Jenna felt her throat tighten painfully as a coldness seeped from the room, almost as though it were a freezer. It was impossibly black, as well. Much darker than anything she’d ever seen before. Her immediate thought was to run. To grab her son and get as far away from that apartment as possible, but her worry over her husband overpowered her fears as she stepped into the room.

It was like stepping into a freezer. The room inside was easily nearly twenty degrees colder than the rest of the house. It was clearly unnatural, not to mention it had been a warm summer day just that afternoon when Jenna had gone to the park with Kyle before Marcus had gotten off work. That seemed like a million years ago, now.
“M-Mark…” Jenna shivered, hugging her body tightly as she tried to look around the room, but could see nothing. Not a thing. She didn’t want to leave, but… she didn’t feel safe here. She needed to get herself and more importantly, Kyle, away from that house.
Whatever was going on outside had reached them.

Jenna quickly turned, about to flee, but in the doorway, she saw a figure standing there. The figure appeared to be a child, and couldn’t be much older than Kyle. It was difficult to tell in the pitch black. “W-what… h-hello?” Jenna asked, her teeth beginning to chatter as the figure didn’t respond for a good few seconds, until it cocked its head to the side. “Looking for your husband, Jenna?” It asked.
The woman’s eyes widened as she took a step back. This child, or whatever it was, stood between her and Kyle. He wasn’t safe, and she understood that. She knew she wasn’t safe either. Whatever this figure was… It had done something to her husband.
“Don’t worry. You’ll see him soon.”

The figure raised something- its arm. In its hand sat-
All thoughts going through the mind of the mother ceased as a blast of red tore her apart, her body going flying back into the room, mangled and bloodied, tearing in half from the sheer power of the attack.

Kyle jerked awake with a start, slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes. “Mommy?” He croaked, looking about the dark living room, before watching as the same figure that had killed his mother and father began to approach him. “Mommy isn’t here anymore.” Chara assured, her eyes beginning to glow a deep, unnatural shade of red. “Daddy isn’t either.” Her knife began to glow as red as her eyes as she continued to slowly step toward the young child.

“Soon… very soon… well… you won’t be too.”

Variant Fox: MONSTROSITY!!!

Well time for Toph to try and hold up a tunnel. Someone else better have a plan to get them out of there while she stalls them being caved in to death XD

Honestly all the Chara scene did was really make me wish I could have Kyuseishu meet Chara or Erza fight her. Erza would be a perfect thematic opponent for her given she probably has even more determination than Frisk and like Chara she lost her original family and was accepted by a new one. Only she accepted it and embraced them while Chara lost herself and well...yeah.

And Kyuseishu mostly because with the nerfs to Kale & Caulifla is the likely strongest I control and only major villain besides Azula (Who is still trying to find her legs in this still sad to say.) So how he'd play off to her/compare would be interesting.

comic

Well time for Toph to try and hold up a tunnel. Someone else better have a plan to get them out of there while she stalls them being caved in to death XD

Honestly all the Chara scene did was really make me wish I could have Kyuseishu meet Chara or Erza fight her. Erza would be a perfect thematic opponent for her given she probably has even more determination than Frisk and like Chara she lost her original family and was accepted by a new one. Only she accepted it and embraced them while Chara lost herself and well...yeah.

And Kyuseishu mostly because with the nerfs to Kale & Caulifla is the likely strongest I control and only major villain besides Azula (Who is still trying to find her legs in this still sad to say.) So how he'd play off to her/compare would be interesting.
Cobra could have Spidey use an excessive amount of webs for support.
I don't think anyone else besides him and Toph could really do anything with the tunnel collapse, though in the event Toph can't move due to holding it all up, Logan could try to help by carrying her to a section of the tunnel that isn't collapsing.
What do you think?

Catgirl:*Appears out of a portal, then snatches Kyle* The child is mine!
Chara: Bring him back here or I'll kill you!
Catgirl: Yeah, I don't think my teammates would appreciate that.
Chara: Teammates? *Gets hit at super speed*

comic

Catgirl:*Appears out of a portal, then snatches Kyle* The child is mine!
Chara: Bring him back here or I'll kill you!
Catgirl: Yeah, I don't think my teammates would appreciate that.
Chara: Teammates? *Gets hit at super speed*
Also, uh, don't try to save Kyle, if you were planning to.
Flowey is gonna stop Chara from killing Kyle, who will escape. He'll make his return in the sequel as a member of HeroSquad after a time jump.

Cobra could have Spidey use an excessive amount of webs for support.
I don't think anyone else besides him and Toph could really do anything with the tunnel collapse, though in the event Toph can't move due to holding it all up, Logan could try to help by carrying her to a section of the tunnel that isn't collapsing.
What do you think?

Spider-Man helping would be nice. Though Toph kinda needs her hands on the wall to keep the tunnel up how Logan picks her up to run without it coming down is another matter.

And what are your thoughts on the Erza or Kyuseishu hypothetical?

comic

Spider-Man helping would be nice. Though Toph kinda needs her hands on the wall to keep the tunnel up how Logan picks her up to run without it coming down is another matter.

And what are your thoughts on the Erza or Kyuseishu hypothetical?
I think it will work, though those fights would need to come sooner than later, as a weakened Chara will be killed by Sans toward the end of the rp.
I'm all for those fights, tho.

I think it will work, though those fights would need to come sooner than later, as a weakened Chara will be killed by Sans toward the end of the rp.
I'm all for those fights, tho.

Well I mean if Chara isn't gonna be allowed to die until this Sans fight and she is always out for the kill on her end kinda makes those fights well cornering for me XD which given how this Toph match went isn't a great sign ^^'

comic

Well I mean if Chara isn't gonna be allowed to die until this Sans fight and she is always out for the kill on her end kinda makes those fights well cornering for me XD which given how this Toph match went isn't a great sign ^^'
I don't think Erza would have a very fair fight against Chara, but I think Kyuseishu could give her a run for her money.

Spidey DID actually stop a similar tunnel from collapsing in Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, specifically a subway tunnel. He held one half of the roof up with webs and the other half with himself, giving Captain America time to evacuate the civilians. He would have failed if the other Avengers hadn’t shown up, though.

comic

Spidey DID actually stop a similar tunnel from collapsing in Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, specifically a subway tunnel. He held one half of the roof up with webs and the other half with himself, giving Captain America time to evacuate the civilians. He would have failed if the other Avengers hadn’t shown up, though.
Exactly what I was thinking about, lol.

I don't think Erza would have a very fight against Chara, but I think Kyuseishu could give her a run for her money.

Honestly if you didn't make Chara a god I think Erza would take her down in a hard but great grueling fight. Something that would have been exciting to see, but given how Chara is portrayed yeah this great character dynamic fight will probably just be a repeat of Chara vs. Toph which doesn't make it worth it.

Kyuseishu is in a bind. I want him to be a strong, powerful villain and I do think he'd have ways to deal with Chara as is but I worry about going too far cause having a way too OP villain seems to be something I alone am concerned with ^^'

comic

Honestly if you didn't make Chara a god I think Erza would take her down in a hard but great grueling fight. Something that would have been exciting to see, but given how Chara is portrayed yeah this great character dynamic fight will probably just be a repeat of Chara vs. Toph which doesn't make it worth it.

Kyuseishu is in a bind. I want him to be a strong, powerful villain and I do think he'd have ways to deal with Chara as is but I worry about going too far cause having a way too OP villain seems to be something I alone am concerned with ^^'
I didn't make Chara a God. She's a demon with god-like power. We saw a fraction of her abilities in Undertale, and that fraction was absolutely broken and overpowered. Chara is supposed to be impossibly powerful, that's exactly what I'm going with for her.
She's my most powerful character on my roster, even moreso than Gaster. That's why Chara needs to be weakened enough for Sans to pull a sneaky on her.

You can pull a specter: a grand show of force and audacity, building up momentum throughout before a climax with him that would feel fulfilling

I didn't make Chara a God. She's a demon with god-like power. We saw a fraction of her abilities in Undertale, and that fraction was absolutely broken and overpowered. Chara is supposed to be impossibly powerful, that's exactly what I'm going with for her.
She's my most powerful character on my roster, even moreso than Gaster. That's why Chara needs to be weakened enough for Sans to pull a sneaky on her.

I mean she was powerful within the context of Undertale and within that world alone. She was not portrayed as this reality warping monster you did so this is till quite jarring.

Making an actual invincible villain who only loses due to a promise of a "nerf" in the future isn't very gripping drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.