• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A little reminder of Pipotron Meta’s power
18A96C6D-A6D1-4A52-8BB9-DF246459D292.gif

looks at character list on page 300
"62 total characters"
hm...
looks at loveandcake art of monario
fuck it.

IT'S-A WARIO TIME!

(low-key had him in the back of my mind for a while since i thought about what bowser could have in terms of dynamics and he's my favorite mario character so-)

Remember when you said rottytops was your last one?

Your never going to reply given how many characters you would reply with XD

shen i would like to direct you to my fiction sequel cast
but i mean
i could answer with legit characters i've been playing recently
yuri lowell's looking right fine about now-

Listen you know how I do my posts bish it's been two days I'm letting the big W shine right now-

Anyways, how SHOULD I include Wario, actually? Maybe the Goldenwalk group? Not with their current scenario, of course, but I could have him, Waluigi and Mona (the two that teleport with him) warp into a bank and encounter Nathan's crew. I think they could be really fun to have in that conflict, and their presence wouldn't crowd things that much or change a lot.

and yes, waluigi WILL be around for the rest of the rp

End of the RP
Someone: Well then, I suppose you all know what this means. You can go home.
Jet: Well, it's been an honor to get to know some of my favorite people. I won't forget any of you. Thanks for making my childhood, and the fight of my life. I love all of you. See ya around.
Jet's pocket: ARF
Someone else: What the hell was that?

Alina: Seriously?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
okay, lemme think about this for a sec...

Goldenwalk Invasion - Goldenwalk
Convergence Arrival - Camelot
Gaster - True Lab / THE VOID
Cobra's... thingy - Kanto
Queen's thing - Catgirl's Universe
The Flood - Halo Universe
...Stuff... - Sequin Land
Rick's Training - Fenrir Far East Branch
Mighty Monkeys - Specter's Ship
Necrozma Abduction - Ultra Space
Other... Stuff... - English Manor

okay, i'm pretty sure these are all the current plotlines.
Ultra Space part will end and make way for the Invasion of Camelot, and the Camelot gang will be split into two section. One staying in the same universe as Camelot, the other going to Fenrir Far East Branch. The Gaster conflict will end soon, and Gaster will be sending the team through a convergence to get them out of the universe they're currently in. He'll probably send them to... somewhere. Probably Fenrir.
I don't know where this Kanto thing is going, and I think its relevance is of little importance. This should have been saved for the sequel.
I don't know where Catgirl's Universe stuff is going. This one feels pretty confusing and not very interesting to read.
Sequin Land is gonna go somewhere. Eevee has his plans, I just don't remember where the crew is going after Sequin.
The plot with Specter's Ship is getting more convoluted with surprise additions, so hopefully this will wrap up soon, it's starting to run out of material to keep it interesting.
First there was a robot boss fight.
Then another robot boss fight...
then... another robot boss fight...
and another... robot boss fight...
Gordon Freeman will be taken from English Manor and placed in Fenrir, where Doc Scratch sees potential for him and his technology he'll bring with him, which includes his trusty crowbar, and the Super Gravity Gun, which can insta-kill most NPCs.
and EVERYBODY is gathering in the Halo Universe as the Keymind enacts his plan of omniversal assimilation. after this part ends, we'll finally take on Zeliyis, and the rp will come to a close.
now...
i need to know where all these plots are headed, and where they will end up in, because it's really hard to plot out the halo idea when i have no idea what characters will be where.

The plot with Specter's Ship is getting more convoluted with surprise additions, so hopefully this will wrap up soon, it's starting to run out of material to keep it interesting.

I will say this. I still feel this is the only arc we have where progress is being made and things are being accomplished. Other plots have been dry as dust for my cast so far (Can't judge the Ogremon plot cause it just started) except for maybe (Emphasis) the Erza/Rex/Keda thing.

Waluigi needs to call out Wario on excluding him from all the Warioware titles.

Like dude. He's your cousin. Friend. Odd one out. They don't really give a clear answer. Point is, jerk move Wario. I don't have any immediate objections...but should I perhaps barter for Nika now? >:D

...I still think Meta is gonna get messed up. He's taken off guard on a three on one battle, with no backup of any sort. He'd need to act fast to not get chopped.

and the Super Gravity Gun, which can insta-kill most NPCs.
I uh... issues with this.

I don't know where Catgirl's Universe stuff is going. This one feels pretty confusing and not very interesting to read.
Not sure about Queen's part, but it's mainly an introduction to Doug Duem, Numemon, Ogremon and Haze - the latter of which has MAJOR importance to Lora and Jin. As well as Malos, who y'know... lead secondary villain.
Sequin Land is gonna go somewhere. Eevee has his plans, I just don't remember where the crew is going after Sequin.
Far East. Also I've been calling it the wrong thing- the organization is named Fenrir, the location is the Far East.
and EVERYBODY is gathering in the Halo Universe as the Keymind enacts his plan of omniversal assimilation. after this part ends, we'll finally take on Zeliyis, and the rp will come to a close.
Actually, Z conflict wraps up after the Halo arc, and that arc SHOULD unite all of our cast into one team.
You also have to include the Typhoon Arc, which is essentially Stark's half of the United Army establishing the Typhoon, Illuminati and doing some general recruitment before heading to the Halo-verse.

Waluigi needs to call out Wario on excluding him from all the Warioware titles.

Like dude. He's your cousin. Friend. Odd one out. They don't really give a clear answer. Point is, jerk move Wario. I don't have any immediate objections...but should I perhaps barter for Nika now? :D
Wario: Listen, he's a good tennis partner, but he'd embezzle all my funds and I can't risk that.
Mona: But YOU take all the money anyways-
Wario: NO! I pay you! ...sometimes!
Mona: >>

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Kai: Jet, all of us are glad to see that you made it home okay, and we're proud you were able to handle a mission of this scale by yourself.
But do you wanna explain why you brought four magical anime girls and a dog back with you?
Jet (four guns aimed to the back of his head): No, not really.

On a similar topic, Wario will attempt to take EVERYONE's money. Mainly because of Waluigi.

Tbh one thing I really want to do in this RP is give Wario a character arc, and I think I know just how to do that. I can't wait to introduce him.
Someone: Hey, anybody see where that kid who can make crystals went?
Wario: ...No.
(muffled screams come from a nearby closet)
Wario: OH CRAP ZE CHLOROFORM'S WEARING OFF

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Kai: Jet, all of us are glad to see that you made it home okay, and we're proud you were able to handle a mission of this scale by yourself.
But do you wanna explain why you brought four magical anime girls and a dog back with you?
Jet (four guns aimed to the back of his head): No, not really.
Jamie: 'Sup? I'm here too, I guess.

First there was a robot boss fight.
Then another robot boss fight...
then... another robot boss fight...
and another... robot boss fight...

Mainly the antman thing threw a wrench in the cog.

And believe me, there is some nice material left to use~

Status
Not open for further replies.