• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Z might have something to say about that~
Yeah...It's foreshadowing.

Written in neon lights and with the red carpet down, but foreshadowing none the less.
Good post overall, Just one detail is wrong there: M-Hiro does have a lot of bruises and scratches on him, replicating the damage apperance fully from Hiro
I'll fix it later then. I wasn't sure on the specifics :p
That was what Kanna was going to do, but whatever, the group won't be meeting up with them for a while, and there are multiple darkbeasts, right?
Uh...I was gonna only have 1 Darkbeast, but I might need to introduce more for Alicia and the OP MHA cast to beat up :p

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Working on my post now. It's coming along nicely, and I think it's gonna be another one of my mega posts. We'll see.

Got Chief, Doomslayer, Scott, Hank, Luis, Gaster and Frisk segments completed.

Working on Gwen, Vriska, Bro, Sans, Artemis, Snake, SG-1, Negan, Rick, Chara, Logan, Jack, Scratch, Condesce, Gordon, Carolina, Church, Johnson, Miranda, Whitaker, Marines, Cortana, Gravemind, and the intro post of my Sangheili OC, Vaga 'Sadum.

Blade Combos alone are gonna be fun. ...but it DOES mean we have to assign one of the Xenoblade 2 elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind,
Ice, Electric, Light, Dark) to each of our CHARACTERS. Not attacks, characters.
Really only relevant to Teams Lora and Catgirl right now, though.
Team Lora is easy... for the most part. Lora and Jin are naturally Fire and Ice in XC2T, so that’s simple. Lucina would be Light, because of her Falchion. Robin was tricky, but I think I’d make him Dark, since not only can he use magic like Nosferatu but he is the vessel of Grima. Released, but biologically still his vessel. Falcon and Flamebringer would be Fire for obvious reasons, with Sarah being Electric. Samus I don’t actually know.
For Team Doug, I only have Haze and Ogremon - Haze is a Wind Blade in XC2T, and Ogremon would likely be a Dark Blade due to his species. Sorry pal, that’s your bad luck :p

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That’s the complicated thing. There’s no Neutral-element in XC2, so we’d need some element for them. Maybe Numemon would be Earth?

Maybe....technically Numemon has all elemental types in him, just doing horribly at all of them XD

Also, specter’s team special;
895FD50A-4F1B-4F6E-AC99-BED36928084A.gif

Blade Combos alone are gonna be fun. ...but it DOES mean we have to assign one of the Xenoblade 2 elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind,
Ice, Electric, Light, Dark) to each of our CHARACTERS. Not attacks, characters.
Really only relevant to Teams Lora and Catgirl right now, though.
Team Lora is easy... for the most part. Lora and Jin are naturally Fire and Ice in XC2T, so that’s simple. Lucina would be Light, because of her Falchion. Robin was tricky, but I think I’d make him Dark, since not only can he use magic like Nosferatu but he is the vessel of Grima. Released, but biologically still his vessel. Falcon and Flamebringer would be Fire for obvious reasons, with Sarah being Electric. Samus I don’t actually know.
For Team Doug, I only have Haze and Ogremon - Haze is a Wind Blade in XC2T, and Ogremon would likely be a Dark Blade due to his species. Sorry pal, that’s your bad luck :p

Catgirl'd probably be Dark. Not quite sure about Volpa. Okimi would probably be Earth, and Gao would be Dark (because wolf form). I think that is everyone that's part of that group that's mine.

Samus could be Ice (For both her disposition and way of disposing Metroids) or maybe Dark for her fierce attitude like doing a thumbs down when everyone else does a thumbs up morally ambigious work as a bounty hunter, who is pretty much feared throughout the galaxy. Maybe even Wind for her Chozo origins? I dunno.

But Falcon is obviously Fire too.
Found another testament to J’s speed. He is running from on end of a giant coliseum to the other, and hitting him this fast
View attachment 702203
Eh...Nothin the Hunter can't handle. Can he go at the speed of light?...No. Can he produce his own weapons? No. Is he motivated by sheer will to overcome? Yep.

But hey, at least he has regenerative abilities, the best regeneration of all team Hiro if I may add
Only through the depleting Blood vials, of which he has six left.
But until then he's A-Okay.

...Also real smooth there Meta. I'm sure that deflect will work. Literally one word, and he think a deflect would work. He's basically cornered at this point.
The Hunter hears a bitch ass liar.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Eeveechu151 @Pro Hero Dekiru
i already told Mok this, but if it wasn't clear in my last post, Gaster is uh... doing some more psychological torture to the group.
Gaster's forcing them inside of their own minds, forcing them to relive their most awful experiences, the things they regret and fear the most.
it makes for good character development, stops the fight for a little bit.
if Silver complies with Gaster, the doctor will be true to his word, and let Silver and the others go.
if Silver keeps trying to fight?
...i might have to get my hands a little dirty.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Only through the depleting Blood vials, of which he has six left.
But until then he's A-Okay.

...Also real smooth there Meta. I'm sure that deflect will work. Literally one word, and he think a deflect would work. He's basically cornered at this point.
The Hunter hears a bitch ass liar.

Meta: I mean, emotions are a weakness Gari? Please don’t kill me Gari

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Jet: Seriously? You think I'm this easygoing by accident? Idiot, I lost my family in a fire and relived it every freaking night afterwards. My friends were tortured with me right alongside them. They're still alive, and so am I. You may be dead, but I may as well be.
The worst thing that could happen to me in this situation is that I could die, and I have nothing else to lose here.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Jet: Seriously? You think I'm this easygoing by accident? Idiot, I lost my family in a fire and relived it every freaking night afterwards. My friends were tortured with me right alongside them. They're still alive, and so am I. You may be dead, but I may as well be.
The worst thing that could happen to me in this situation is that I could die, and I have nothing else to lose here.

Jet: What I'm trying to say is I have crippling depression.

I'm over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.