• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Just a friendly reminder: I'm not waiting on anybody. And I'm not sure if Burble and Eevee have been talking about the Elma situation or what. @BurbleBurble Is there any truth to what I just said?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Another friendly reminder, everyone in the catgirl universe is probably gonna wanna be careful, as there may or may not be a mech falling from the sky soon. And there also may or may not be a fight between two mechs after that.

Another friendly reminder, everyone in the catgirl universe is probably gonna wanna be careful, as there may or may not be a mech falling from the sky soon. And there also may or may not be a fight between two mechs after that.

Um, they're in something similar to the Bat Cave. Do you REALLY want to do this?

Finally got a chance to play KH3 while working on draft replies.

The combat in it is addicting! Plus gives me creative idea for my KH characters to play with. Can't wait to summon a pirate ship to bash people with XD
LegalFrightenedArthropods-size_restricted.gif

Just a friendly reminder: I'm not waiting on anybody. And I'm not sure if Burble and Eevee have been talking about the Elma situation or what. @BurbleBurble Is there any truth to what I just said?
Ehh...I feel like Lif would immediately try to write her up in a contract. Or just kill her. One or the other. Still, I'm curious what Elma will do for the RP. I mean, I see potential in the absolute strangeness that is Tohru and Kanna, but what does Elma have to contribute to Lif? What does she do?

I mean, Lif's introduction is still somewhat shaky. I'm not sure if he's gonna fight Stain, Stain teams up with him, Stains hates him and helps the heroes beat him up (The enemy of my enemy is my friend)...What does Elma do for the RP? The Plot?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ehh...I feel like Lif would immediately try to write her up in a contract. Or just kill her. One or the other. Still, I'm curious what Elma will do for the RP. I mean, I see potential in the absolute strangeness that is Tohru and Kanna, but what does Elma have to contribute to Lif? What does she do?

I mean, Lif's introduction is still somewhat shaky. I'm not sure if he's gonna fight Stain, Stain teams up with him, Stains hates him and helps the heroes beat him up (The enemy of my enemy is my friend)...What does Elma do for the RP? The Plot?
I mean, you have a point, and I get that 3 (Possibly 4) dragons may or may not be too many (Lets go with the former for now, as even I can see where you're coming from.) But I feel that she DOES have potential, she's very easily manipulated, and probably wouldn't speak out against Lif, but would instead conspire against him, maybe sneaking out to deliver food, weapons, or something to the heroes, or she realises "Hey, this guy is kinda an asshole" after the group gets their ass kicked in the final fight against Lif (And possibly Stain) or are near losing, or are nowhere near losing, but need an extra hand, but who knows? I don't, and it's all up to you but I'll still probably try to convince you. I'd say more, but I'm only gonna end up repeating what I said over and over again, unless I think of something, I'm done right now.

@Godjacob sorry about that. I was undecided of what to have her do XP I can quick edit if you want me to

EDIT: Nvm, I edited it. We just got done with another inspection at work so I'm on the verge of having a panic attack. Low self esteem did not help the situation XD Again, I apologize for my post. I typed it last night and was not thinking clearly.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, elsewhere...
Achilles:*In a whiny tone* I wanna go to Alola. Why couldn't anyone have been from Alola?
Maybe in the sequel buddy.
Achilles: ;_;

What timeline is the Alpha movie set in? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've seen the trailers and it almost reminds me of 10,000 BC

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Team Erza is making a little cave indent into the side of the mountain for them to stay in during the night, cause Keda says they won't make it to his village before nightfall.

Hmmmmm okay. I’ll make a Rex response soon.

Speak of, is Contessa going to get responded to by the mysterious voice and the troll that teleported in?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
thinking about it now...
Asriel Dreemurr would wreck basically anybody he fights in this RP. and considering Flowey already has the means to obtain this form in the rp... well, not yet. currently, Chara has the six human SOULs stored in her inventory.
this means Flowey can go Omega whenever Chara desires. if Flowey was able to obtain enough power to go beyond the six human SOULs, he could achieve his Asriel Dreemurr form. if he ends up becoming passive and giving up this power would be up to Bog, but yeah...
Asriel is feking powerful.

Oh uh... yeah, let's keep Asriel OUT of this RP. Omega Flowey can already mess with space-time as he damn well pleases thanks to SAVEing and LOADing, and Asriel is just way too much of a power jank we don't need.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Oh uh... yeah, let's keep Asriel OUT of this RP. Omega Flowey can already mess with space-time as he damn well pleases thanks to SAVEing and LOADing, and Asriel is just way too much of a power jank we don't need.
well, considering i've managed to establish that rules in Undertale are drastically different to anywhere else, we can already tone down Omega Flowey enough to prevent his ability of saving and loading- though he's still super powerful.
Asriel? he's beyond Gaster in terms of power. way beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.