• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would like, they can recap what has happened, so when I come back I'll have a less of a headache to get through everything and find a spot where my character can fall in. XD

*Aneaino starts his closing argument*

Here’s everything that happened so far!
  • Everyone appeared to be doing their own business in their own worlds.
  • Letterman was leaving the coffee shop after hanging out and having some coffee, while Polino appeared to be attempting to pass over some sort of fence.
  • However, there was a rift that suddenly interrupted all their normal lives.
  • Each of the characters from their own worlds were sucked into the portal and ended up in a new world of enigma.
  • After landing in the mysterious world, some of the characters appeared to be fighting, but were really just arguing however.
  • A mysterious boy was also in the world already, and appears to possibly know the truth, or at least a part of it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, now we'll introduce some villains, we have Zeliyis' army and the 'police' type of characters: The IDPF (Inter-Dimensional Police Force)
The IDPF are on the look-out for anomalies and those that have traveled dimensions and/or used wormholes recently, they will just try to restrain the characters (They will behave violently towards Zeliyis' army and others involved with them) due to the blue shards holding more of an importance than they seem. They may use violence against those that fight back or try to run away in a way that endangers others (Aside from Zeliyis' army, open fire on-sight) in a way that will result in death or a critical condition. you can use any police officer like characters, you could use Connor from Detroit: Become Human or other characters.

Zeliyis' army are working for complete domination of all of reality. Most of their army are loyal to them but I'm ok with a bit of drama within the ranks, but don't forget the main mission 'Dominate and destroy' The majority of the designs are medieval/myth like in design, I will let somebody be Zeliyis and make up their appearance, etc. Here's a bio I'll use:

Name/Alias: Elidocorc
Appearance: A large (10'7" tall) Bipedal Crocodile-like creature. They have a large chest-plate that seems to be like one that a gladiator would wear. They seem to have an aqua-like color for most of their body
Weapon: A large club-like weapon that seems to be a pillar or pole made of a very sturdy stone.
Personality: They are loyal to their lord but may deviate from their orders depending on the situation
Achievements: They have destroyed cities and dominated worlds even though being released for only a few weeks/months (With the rest of their team). Their large size allows them to lift heavy objects and throw them somewhat far. They seem to have the ability to disappear on command, they seem to be untouchable in this state, they can go though small gaps and other things in this state. They seem to have a 'rage' form, this increases strength, speed, size, etc.
Cons: Their large size seems to make them unable to go through small gaps when in their solid form. They are somewhat slow, not allowing them to chase many things in their normal state.

Your characters can be on these teams but also can be friends with the others (No friendship within Zeliyis' army and the IDPF. The IDPF can be friends with 'neutral' characters)

I might introduce the IDPF in my next post. Is everybody ok with going to a large, ancient temple/cave thing through a portal? That's around about it for now.

Just a question... Is Elidocorc supposed to be spelled like that, or is it supposed to be Elidocroc?

and maybe. Let's get through some interactions first (like helping Blitz and Ridley from being fused with each other) and then we can possibly go about that.

I'm thinking of having a Cockatrice character for Zeliyis group and then I'm wondering if I should take Connor from Detroit: Become Human. I'm confident I can act like him pretty well, but then again, I don't know. Maybe I can, but if anybody feels like they are way better at Connor than I am, then go for it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
1. The name is 'Crocodile' backwards because I'm lazy. If you want to you could post how you'd roleplay Connor (Like maybe a line or a sentence?)
2.Yes, you can have them, follow the rules and remeber to capitalize 'I'.
3.I am aware of that, I'm typing up the post at the moment, the post will be ready soon.

(a neutral character that becomes pacifistic and sympathetic over time with a little bit of sarcasm, but will wield a gun to protect his coworkers/friends and the mission objective if necessary):

An RK800 android could be seen flicking a US quarter in between his two fingers rapidly, as the android's eyes trace the path of the quarter. His calibration was set for his physical and cognitive functions, as he looked up to see an officer gesturing him to follow. Nodding, the android pocketed his coin and walked with the officer, who gave him his mission briefing.

"We have found an anomaly in the theta sector. Several portals appeared in the area in a short amount of time and they seem to have dropped off travelers. We don't know if these portals were intentional, but we'll treat it as such. Once you and the troop get there, I need you to convince them to come with us for questioning and we can take them back to their home if this was accidental. If they broke the laws of inter-dimensional travel, then we jail them. I don't want you getting destroyed out there, Connor. We only have one android shell for you in this base, and the nearest shell for you will take about a week to get here. Although, I'm happy that you came along to help with our mission."

The android smiled and nodded gratefully. "It is my pleasure and my duty to help with the IDPF's mission. It is what I'm made for after all. If they are hostile, should I run or stand my ground? It seemed by what you are implying that it would be better if I run."

The officer nodded and looked a bit grave. "Yes. I know it isn't in your nature to run, but do so for self-preservation or whatever you androids call it. We can always catch them later."

The android understood with a nod, but running away from his mission objective was going to require rewiring of his cognitive functions about the mission. At least he was adaptable. To start his mission objective, he had to find the troop he was going with. After a bit of searching in the loading bay, he finally found the troop he was supposed to be with. It helped that several of the members were waving at the android to come to them. As he got there, one of the members smiled and grabbed his shoulder in a friendly greeting, to which Connor smiled a little, but still found this way of greeting odd.

"We're glad to have you with us, robo-boy. We might actually get a couple this time. Your sweet way of conversing would really bag us a few points," said the soldier who had grabbed Connor's shoulder.

"That would imply that you've never caught anything before. Have you or have you not? If you haven't, then you must be glad I'm here to help," Connor couldn't help but give a wry smile as he climbed into their transport. The man who let him go in front looked a bit shocked, but gave out a hearty chuckle.

"Oohhh, some sass. We might actually start liking you, robo-boy. You're not so bad after all. Come on, boys! Let's get this show on the road!" the man yelled as he climbed in.

The ship they were in hummed to life and slowly exited the loading bay/harbor. After a few seconds of reaching full power, the ship opened a portal in front of it as it headed towards the world the invaders were on.

I hope this is good XD

Name: Trixie
Title/Nickname/Alias: Pungent Chicken
Appearance: It is more humanoid in appearance, but still looks like a regular ol' Cockatrice. She has patches of golden brown feathers all over her body, but she has disgusting and slimy chicken skin. She has crimson eyes with no iris. Her beak has serrated teeth and her tongue is forked. She has a long tail with occasional spikes going down her tail, with a hard ridge on her back. She has a pair of wings where her arms are, and they are membranous in nature with nasty claws at the end of the spinous parts of the wings. Her talons are devastatingly sharp and her breath is pungent enough to cause people to cry and keel over from vomiting. She is 25 pounds (11.3 kg) and is 3'08" long and 4' tall. She has armor on her body to keep her from getting too badly hurt. Extra padding on the elongated neck, chest, back, and some on her thighs.
Unique Abilities: She can see in the dark, can eat practically anything without getting sick. Her bite can't turn people into stone, but they can be paralyzed for a short amount of time (1-2 minutes at the most), and she is immune to her own bite.
Weaponry: Her bite can paralyze people. Connected to her nervous system is a pair of small guns on her back. They fire plasma rounds and burn most it hits.
Universe: Zeliylis soldier
Feats: Helped in defeating larger creatures twice and even thrice her size by pestering them with shots from her gun and flying about, and also captured many people.
Other: She talks in garbled English that sounds like clucking and screeching of a chicken at times, but when angry can also hiss like a snake.

Last edited:
Okay, so all of our characters get sucked into a portal in a world they don't know and they all land in one place. There are three groups:
  1. Our characters, a rag-tag group of characters that may or may not work together depending on our personalities, behaviors, and temperaments.
  2. The IDPF, which is the Inter-Dimensional Police Force, where they track down anybody that has done unauthorized inter-dimensional travel and apprehend them for questioning and either lock them up for a time, kill them, or free them. They are just doing their job.
  3. The Zeliylis, which are barbarian-like creatures that want to rule all of reality, and their motto is "Dominate and Destroy". If you are with them, the IDPF will see you as an enemy and will shoot you on sight. They just want to kill all who stand in their way.
Right now, all of our characters are together, with Elidocorc (TheChildOfTheLettuceField's character) is attacking Ridley (also their character), while my dragon attempted to tackle the crocodilian away from them, while everyone watches. The only characters who are hiding are Kiraru's characters in a cave blocked by Polino's Tetris blocks.

Here are all of our characters in a generally summarized format (If I goof something up, I'm terribly sorry):
Kiraru's Characters:
  • Letterman, a Megaman Battle Net Navi that uses letters to attack people by spelling out the attack.
  • Polino, a creature that can create Tetris blocks and is from the Tetris universe, as well as his human: .
Excalibur Queen's Characters:
  • Achilles Kitsuno, a magical fox from the Variant Fox universe (Original) that can change his appearance and by extension his powers and abilities.
  • Serena Kade, also known as Catgirl, is from a DC-inspired universe, who is both sneaky and quick as she uses her catarangs and whip to fight off evil.
  • Bella Lazuli, also known as Jay Mexicano, is from Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and can utilize solar energy into flight and other kinds of powers.
Pyramid Prince's Characters:
  • Reaper from the Overwatch universe.
  • Drake Ricci, an OC from the RWBY universe and can utilize electricity (not generate) into her attacks.
ThatJustin'sASpy!'s Characters:
  • Justin Hardin from the Persona Universe has a large Persona with him and they are both western-style with revolvers and looks.
TheChildOfTheLettuceField's Characters:
  • Ridley, a boss character from the Metroid series.
  • Domecrusher, a Xenomorph from the Alien Universe... Just your typical Xenomorph.
  • Blitz, another Xenomorph from the Alien Universe.
  • Elidocorc, a crocodilian-humanoid creature who works for Zeliylis.
Merciless Medic's (me) Characters:
  • Shadra, a Purple Dragon in The Legend of Spyro series, who was born with the light and dark breaths and the copycat ability and became The Iridescent One in her travels.
  • Trixie, a Cockatrice who works for Zeliylis.
  • Connor, the RK800 android from Detroit: Become Human, who is working for the IDPF.
There.... And then you have:
  • Darth Vader from Star Wars.
  • Spider Man from the Homecoming Movie (and by extension, one Iron Man movie and one Avenger Movie)
  • Bowser, the mean, green Koopa machine himself from the Mario universe.

And that is all :3

Shhhhh... This is a Fiction Roleplay, and there can be AUs or before everything happened. Just because a character status becomes unknown doesn't mean we can't use them. XD I mean, you chose Ridley, who dies and comes back numerous times. XD

Also, I'm thinking about making an immortal human, but she's only going to be used for gags and comedic relief. I was wondering if having an immortal character is okay. They don't have any other powers besides telepathy.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Yee. Now to USE THE POWER OF DEMONS TO... Oh, nevermind.
(Just letting you know, Most Personas are also considered demons, or shadows. But hey, at least some are tame.)

Wait, hold up. What Iron Man movie was Spider-Man in? Oh, is it that theory that he was the kid with the Iron Man mask that distracted the Hammerdroid in Iron Man 2?

Okay, so a question for you @StormingCobra55.... What is the saber part of the Lightsaber made out of? Because my dragon can spit out shadows and cause light to disappear. I'm pretty sure it's plasma, but if it's plasma, my character can copy cat it and use her tail as a lightsaber.

Oh dang, something i dont know about Star Wars. How dare me not know this?

I looked it up, and it says... it is a Plasma Blade powered by a Kyber Crystal. Oh wait, i forgot they mentioned it in Rogue One. I guess i did know it after all! :)

So Shadra's copycat ability will copy the plasma in its form and her orb will release a saber of plasma like a lightsaber.

Yea, same Cobra. I'll post once I know if I hit Elidocorc or not.

Also, if anybody has an elemental attack, Shadra can copycat it for 24 hours upon seeing it. After copycatting the element in that form, she can either keep it if there is another element available for her to copycat or she can replace her old element with the new one and the time resets.

Status
Not open for further replies.