• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open :: Festival Of Coalition ::

Ooc: My bad.

The punch was blocked but Isaiah expected it would be. "Ali! Get out of there!" He orders, as small balls of flame rise up and launch forward. Luckily Ali was able to dodge and dance around most of them. However, he wasn't fast enough. His left shoulder being grazed by the flame.

Rushing forward would just create more openings for Nolan to exploit. Not all battes had to be over quick and the way this battle was panning out it seemed they were going to be in it for the long haul. "Ali, bulk up now!" The four armed giant had followed orders as all his arms raise up to start and flex.

Bulk up all you want, that will-o-wisp burned you, cutting your attack and chiseling you over time. Nolan knew this fight would boil down to how fast machamp could line up a combo on Corpse, and decided to play more defensively, now that will-o-wisp was safely landed on that machamp.

"Okay Corpse, let's follow this up with a shadow claw." Corpse dashed through the underbrush, right under machamp. Then, he started rising at an astonishing rate. If this connected, it would rake that machamp's back.

The Banette had rushed forward again. This time going completely under Ali to attack him from behind. "Ali! Combo E!" The giant machamp dashed forward and away from the ghost type, dust picking up as he pivoted and turned towards the attacking pokemom. His fist aglow and alive with sparks.

Isaiah had taught his Machamp everything he knew about the sport of boxing and pokemon battling, choosing to make them one in the same with their training. He had put Ali through constant drills too just learn how to memorize all the countless combonations they could use.

He's going for a fire punch. Since he seems to be using boxer moves, that would be a cross. Lot's of power, but that power is at his core. "Corpse, shadow sneak!" Corpse blended into the shadow of the machamp, avoiding the punching and reappearing at the machamp's, well, bottom. (For lack of a better word) He was again behind the Ali, but this time, would use the boxing tactics against machamp.
A cross leaves you over extended. He will have a tough time dodging this. "Shadow claw, Corpse!" Corpse could almost understand his trainer's brainwaves at this point, and targeted perfectly: the fleshy spot of Machamp's armpit. Let's see him use his bullet boxing when his muscle is torn.

They had read the move, but they made one mistake. It seemed like they had read it like a cross when it was really a hook. The Banette however was able to get to his back again. Nolan had a pattern he constantly took and Isaiah would try and exploit this. "Dewford formation!" The large Machamp knew it was going to be hit but formed a shell with his arms clasped to his side, blocking his underarm.

The shadow claw pushed him back slightly but it allowed Machamp get close. "Combo B!" Ali threw an Ice punch with his right upper arm. Then a fire punch with the lower right arm. Both his left arms throwing thunder punches. The movements so quick his arms seemed to be a blur. A little fact not alot of people were aware of was that Machamps could throw five hundred punches in a mere second.

Last edited:
If he wants to use those pokedex facts, I will too. No one every realizes why banettes keep their mouths shut. "Alright Corpse, open that mouth!" A huge burst of spirit energy emerged, temporarily emitting a mystic blue light. And every light casts a shadow. Corpse knew what to do. He slid into the shadow cast upon the machamp by the light, readying for a second shadow sneak. But, this one wasn't to the machamp, it was away from it.
"Alright Corpse, we need some more advantages. Curse!" The Banette shoved a pin in its body, inflicting a curse onto the machamp. Now all I have to do is whittle it down.
OOC: Ps, a hook would only be even better for me. That would make that fleshy part even more exposed, and your arm would be even further away. And srsly? It pushed him back slightly, but let him get up close?

Ooc: Ps. No it wouldn't unless you throw looping hooks. My bad on the whole being pushed back sentence was dealing with my two year old and wasn't aware of what I wrote. Also you want to criticize me yet I'm the only one acknowleding the effects of your attacks but I'm enjoying the battle none the less my man.

It would seem as if Nolan had the upper hand and the way things were playing out Isaiah couldn't really disagree. "Shit....should've seen that coming." He mutters to himself trying to come up with a way out of this predicament.

That's when it hit him can't use a shadow if you can't see it. "Ali! Combo F!". With a wince from the burn the Machamp drops down swinging it's leg across the dirt kicking up a cloud of dust and rushing forward with a dual chop.

OOC: I'm loving this battle too my man.

Finally, he figured that out. I might as well have just wrote that in the dirt with shadow claw. Nolan, however, did not see what was happening, and banette was pummeled by the dual chop. Dang it... I can't do anything now. Please don't lose to combo F. He can only have like 26 of these things.

"ALRIGHT GALLADE, DOUBLE KICK!" The two battling trainers could hear from afar.

It seemed in a quick instance, amidst the dust, that immediately after the Bannette was hit by a dual chop, it was knocked to the side by a smashing lengthy white leg. The Gallade seemed to appear in a flash, before spinning and leaping quickly to strike the ghost type with the effective fighting type move again.

Mira wasn't a prodigy at battle strategy or anything of the sort, but she had a talent for recognizing Pokemon type disadvantages of her opponents. The girl wasn't going to get involved with the battle in the first place, and she'd hate to risk her future in the Festival by getting involved - however this opportunity was impossible to pass up. While she was watching the battle, she noticed that the Bannette trainer was incredibly smart at battle tactics, and the Machamp started losing its upper hand in the battle after every move the Bannette made. All of the status effects was putting the large Pokemon at a disadvantage, and if the Bannette trainer won this, there was almost a full 100% chance that he would go after her as well.

Though seemingly careless, Mira figured if she helped out, she could form a possible alliance with this Isaiah, but first she would have to make sure this dangerous strategist wasn't a threat for the future - and in accordance of being hit by two fairly strong attacks that are super effective against the Bannette's type, the battle should be resolved soon. The white haired girl knew she would feel bad for interfering in the battle, but hey, one of the main ideas of this competition was to look out for yourself and assure your own success.

OOC: So you want to gang up on me? Well, I've got plans of my own. Oh, and fighting moves don't do anything to ghost types. However, banette is fragile enough that the force of the move would push him away. So all you did was help me.
"Alright, if they want to play dirty, can we. Oh, and thanks for knocking banette out of the combo. Now, catch us if you can!" Nolan had just come out of the woods to run from the Honchcrow, so he dove back in them with banette. And the forest is full of trees and shadows. Corpse floated in as well, injured, but not crippled in any way. Now he had the advantage.

"The fuck was that about?!" The Gallade had came out of no where, and caught both trainers completely off guard and now Nolan had taken off into the underbrush. "You knocked him out of Ali's combo!!" Isaiah wasn't really the type to get to heated but she had no right in interrupting the battle. She didn't seem to intefere out of malicious intent and it probably seemed that Machamp was at a disadvantage but a battle wasn't over until either pokemon are down and out.

"Machamp?" Ali looked back at Isaiah as if to ask "what now?". Isaiah knew rushing into the woods after Nolan and his Banette who had to be injured after Ali's hit was just most likely rushing into a trap.

(Ooc: Does Gallade even learn double kick?)

Baylor hadn't needed to be told twice. She didn't even need to be told once. That Machamp was too big a threat right now, easygoing as his trainer seemed, and she and Nova were out of there. The rock walls of the cliffside weren't too steep, and were broken up midway through by workable, semi-flat ledges. Leaping down from one to the other, while it was a slower process than she would have liked, considering the battle going on behind her, she was down to the seashore in due time. Lashing waves clung to her ankles, and Nova's paws were none to happy to meet with the wet sand. The tide was coming in soon, which did have real, inherent risks. However, at the very bottom of the rock wall, there were multiple cave openings, probably dug out by Shellder long ago. If she could find high ground in the cave, she'd be set for the night, and hidden by the ocean.

Slinging Nova over her shoulder, the cat thoroughly pleased to not have to touch the sand anymore, Baylor picked a tunnel and climbed through, and it opened up to a fullblown cave, just as she'd hoped. Scooping handfuls of wet sand from the beach behind her, she did her best to clog up the entrance with what she had available, while the Liepard rolled a few rocks her way in hopes of building better fortifications.

Thankfully, the cave headed up at an incline, and with some effort, she managed to perch herself high enough that when the tide did come in, she and her dear pal wouldn't drown in the night. There wasn't really much to explore from there.

"So... now what?" Baylor asked allowed, and Nova responded by walking in front of her legs, tripping her to the ground as she liked to do often. "Oh you little shit!" The Liepard chuffed at her, as if laughing, and let her trainer rub her around the ears lovingly.

"Now what'dya think, huh? Still just like that cave we saw in Corsaire-de-Milo." Baylor dragged her fingers across the damp cave floor, before "painting" a simple smiley face into the wall in front of them. It dried up almost immediately, but it was some entertainment for now. With that, Nova quickly followed, swiping her dampened tail across the rock wall, before they both took in the fact that'd it was going to be a long night.

Last edited:
((OOC: Woah, attitude, guys :o True, Tepig, but fighting moves are also super effective against dark types, in which Bannette is as well. Also, I didn't knock Bannette out of the way of any attacks. In my post it says after the chops/combos hit...Lol and no not really ganging up, just doing the convenient - all roleplay wise, nothing personal ))

Mira had no time to explain, but cursed to herself as she forgot about the other type the Bannette acquired, leaving the fighting move to not cause as much damage as she hoped. However she was one to think quick on her feet, something she synchronized quite well with her Gallade. The psychic fighting Pokemon could sense the opponents intentions, calling out to Mira as a warning that their targets were escaping. Relying on Gallade's eyes and the next moves almost impossible-inaccuracy to hit, she called out a command.

"Shock Wave!" Was all she had to shout, before the Gallade's chest began to build up with fierce power, before shooting out a jolt towards their running opponents at electrifying speed.

The attack wouldn't do too much physical wise, but it would impair the ghost type by a decent amount until she could re-locate the two. Sighing, Mira, now dressed in an all black skin tight hoodie, turned to face Isiah. As she took off the large shades that covered her face, a comical sweat was visible sidling down her forehead. Her entire appearance seemed to change - all black, and dark bottoms replacing the skirt she previously wore, as well as boots in the place of her former sandals. It was like she had decided to mask her identity, which is actually exactly what she was doing.

"Well, you should be thanking me, shouldn't you?" She spoke. "I don't think you necessarily saw how well planned out this battle was to that guy. I don't really want to see Machamp fall, not yet anyways."

Sure that sounded a bit ominous, and maybe it wasn't even her place to jump into the battle, but everyone had to face the inevitable eventually.

"Listen," Mira sighed, lowering her tone, and sliding off the gym sack rested upon her back, reaching in. "I don't necessarily trust that guy - he's smart, and I need an ally - temporarily, at least."

Pulling her hand out of her bag, she held a Rawst berry - tossing it to the Machamp.

"And big guy over here was in bad condition. He's a fighting type too, I'm sure you knew the ace of your moves was restricted as well as I do, Gallade has the same disadvantage. I admit I messed up, I miscalculated the type of Bannette, but given a few more minutes and I think you guys would've been headed to the Battle Back....so, what do you say?"

Last edited:
OOC: Your fighting move still does no damage. Besides, Banette is pure ghost. A fighting move cannot hit a ghost type. Have you never seen a fighting type and ghost type fight? Actually look things up before you do them.

(( OOC: Please don't add so much ooc here, as the admins have said before it kind of clumps up the thread. Feel free to pm me. However I will ask you to stop being so temperamental about it? Its just a role-play, and I intentionally did it to spruce things up. How about we enjoy it instead of argue? ))

All Isaiah could do was sigh, she was right of course. Ali was in a bad spot and it was only getting worse. He was too apethetic in the battle and it had cost him. "Fine, Ugh this is such a drag." Isaiah called out placing both hands atop his head. Ali happily ate the berry which seemed to counter the affects placed upon him.

There was a feeling though that Isaiah couldn't shake and it was the female trainer in front of him. She seemed familiar like they had met before. "You wouldn't happen to have a stuck up Glaceon would you?"

OOC: Woah man calm down. Let's drop this before this roleplay get's locked.

After sighing in relief as the Machamp was cured of the burn and Isaiah agreed to the deal, Mira slightly laughed as the boy bluntly asked a question directed towards the information of her team. It seemed he recognized her as much as she did him, regardless of the disguise she tried to put up with the change of her clothes. The Gallade, who was on guard behind Mira towards the woods, quickly turned as the questioned was asked - slightly suspicious and unknowing of the fact that this male trainer would know who Glaceon was.

"I do, actually." She smiled. "So, it is you, hm?" Mira replied, more of a statement then question.

Sensing the worry upon Gallade's stature, she gave a reassuring nod to her protective partner.

"Its alright Gallade." She turned her attention back to the much taller boy in front of her. "Fancy seeing you again - I thought I would be the only person to be so air headed to come to this so soon after the Battle Royale. The name's Mira, just in case it slipped your mind. Isaiah, correct?"

The blue eyed trainer hoped that it didn't seem odd that she remembered him, but it was practically impossible to forget the owner of such a uniquely styled Machamp. After he would respond to Mira, she looked around, realizing that their location was no place to nonchalantly chat.

"Lets get out of here. Who knows who could be waiting. I hope you can climb." She warned, but doubted that both athletic looking pokemon and boy couldnt.

Motioning for them to follow, Mira and Gallade started down a back-way behind a barrage of trees and bushes.

"Yeah, that's my name." Isaiah gave the woods one more glance, it didn't feel right to leave a fight so unfinished but sometimes sacrifices had to be made. "Yeah the battle royale was kind of a drag. Besides I was in the area and they had free food on the ship." He followed behind her, Ali's enormous frame offering them protection from the glaring sun.

"Climb? I can have Ali just toss us up." Like a kid trying to impress new friends the four armed oaf flexes for the Gallade as if to show off how strong he was. "You seemed kind of prissy...didn't think this would be your cup of tea." Once again Isaiah showed off how little he cared about what came out of his mouth.

Nolan had successfully fled. He had stocked up on random berries earlier, and handed a heap of them to Corpse. The ghost type ate cautiously, as if he opened his mouth too wide, the ethereal energy within it would reveal where they were.

Nolan decided not to target Isaiah any more. The boy had proven himself to have some decent brains, so he had earned respect in Nolan's eyes. However, that girl was something else. If she wanted to try a fighting move on a ghost type again, she was welcome to. She seemed pretty discombobulated, and the competition had just begun. Now, if she stopped traveling with the Isaiah...

He needed an alliance, one that could lead to his win. Maybe the nostalgia girl with the liepard would not be against a partnership. If that thing had status moves, it would be a great asset in the coming fights.

Standing atop a high ledge some distance away Sakura watched the drama play out before her. Alliances would be almost necessary in order to win this tournament, however she wasn't going to base her decision off of type or ability alone. She watched the trainers as much as the pokemon looking for compatible personality, intelligence, and someone not likely to betray her at an in opportune time. She looked down at her Ninetales Kit and let out a sigh. Kit looked up at her and she could swear the fox smiled at her distress.

"This is all your fault you know. I didn't really want to participate in this battle anyway." Sakura yearned for her books and the latest historical research project she was working on documenting the rise of the leagues. She felt the now familar intrusion into her mind and kit's telepathic voice. "You owe me this Sakura, as your brother Kuro is still to sick to battle and we helped you on your last project."

Sakura sighed again. "Yes Kit, I do owe you and it's not like you would have given me much of a choice if I would have said no." She shook her head, "My brother trained you too well and your too damned arrogant and powerful for your own or my good." Kit threw her head back and looked Sakura in the eyes, "Your right I wouldn't have. Kuro desperately wanted to win this tournament, and since he can't be here and I have to have a trainer WE are going to win it for him. Besides I am plenty strong enough to win this on my own, you can just stand there and look like you are doing something important."

Sakura placed two fingers on the bridge of her nose and rubbed muttering aloud. "My kingdom for a book and a pair of psychic headphones."

Both Mira and Gallade's eyes went slightly wide. Mira placed the large black sunglasses back on her face as she contemplated whether Isaiah was joking or not. Could the Machamp really just toss them up there? Seeing the pokemon flex and flaunt its masculine proweress, any doubt left in her ceased to exist. She cracked a smile, she was impressed - climbing trees was fairly simple for her limber physique, but she also required some assistance from her Gallde at certain points; however the dual type pokemon couldnt just toss its own trainer to the height of these trees.

"Haha, wow. How grand. Hopefully us being tossed into the air like that just doesn't get us noticed." Mira replied.

Though when the comment was made about how surprised Isaiah was due to her appearance, she cringed, her stomach dropping as she was yet again called out about her looks of a petite priss. It was expected of course, but Mira was hoping to at least have a couple of days with being able to get away without hearing something like that. Her face turning an embarrassed shade of race, she spun around on her heels, launching her finger out accusingly at the boy before her.

"I'll have you know I am a very physically talented person! Ive trained long hard hours, Gallade and I, and we might even surprise you so don't get any thoughts that I'm going to be such a push over forever!"

Yes, she overreacted. Yes, she might've been a little bit louder than she should've. No, she didn't care.

Calming down, Mira breathed in and out in a meditational manner, and they continued on. It only took a short few moments for the small group of 4 to appear in front of a large, but quite uniformic tree. This was the best one she had calculated to hide out in - due to the larger, floppier leaves. Turning towards Isaiah, she spoke in a much lower tone.

"Ok, so the plan of action is that once we are up there, look out for every and any trainers near us. Make sure to note their pokemon before getting any ideas - preferably those that would be to a disadvantage to our pokemon. If you see one you think one of or both of us could take on, just give a signal. Sound good? Im open to any ideas at this point so just let me know." She explained.
d

Nolan saw the girl talk with the ninetales. The pokemon seemed capable, so he decided to make an alliance with her. "Hello there, want to become allies?"

As she chewed him out all Isaiah could was chuckle and smirk. She seemed to be the type to always have something to prove, he could understand that way of thinking. People calling you one thing all your life or treatinv you a certain way, that you swear to make the world see you for who you really were. "You're cute when your angry." Isaiah commented, before walking ahead.

The tree they had stopped at was quite large but he was quite sure that Machamp would be able to toss them up. "Okay, go for it big guy." With that, Ali had Isaiah held around the waist and wasted no time into carefully tossing his owner successfully to the nearest tree. "Your turn!" He called down, balancing himself upon the hefty branch.

Nolan saw the girl talk with the ninetales. The pokemon seemed capable, so he decided to make an alliance with her. "Hello there, want to become allies?"

Sakura turned toward the boy somewhat supprised at his unexpected presence. Um hi " My name is Sakura, and I guess an alliance couldn't hurt. She looked the boy over and shrugged "I guess you wouldn't betray us." She rubbed her fingers through her hair "although if you do guess I would get to go home faster."

Kits eyes glowed red and he looked at Sakura in annoyance. Then he turned his gaze onto Nolan. A strong male voice was heard in the boys head. "Betraying me would be a very unwise prospect."

Sakura looked down at Kit. "Are you threatening the poor boy or just trying to read his mind." She sighed and shook her head, "Great way for you to scare off potential allies."

"I like your Ninetales, it is determined. We need the get to high ground and pick a target. Let's go." Nolan began running, hoping they would follow.

"I like your Ninetales, it is determined. We need the get to high ground and pick a target. Let's go." Nolan began running, hoping they would follow.

Sakura blinked and shrugged following behind."You actually like that jerk, and he's not really mine." Kit shot her a warning look. " I mean he's not normally mine." She looked back at him, "there happy now." Kit bounded by her and flicked a tail across her face.

Sakura sighed again and muttered " just one good book and a cozy chair."

An internal panicky feeling all he sudden got to Mira as she watched Isaiah sling shot up the tree, and then tell her that it was her turn. She looked to the large Machamp, sheepishly smiling and laughing in a nervous manner.

"Ahaha....are....are you sure? I mean I can always have Gallade help me u-"

While she was attempting to finish her sentence, her tall limber partner had already quickly maneuvered its way up the tall tree and to Isaiah's side, mischievously smiling down to Mira. Swearing under her breathe, she sighed deeply, making her way towards Machamp. Only a little bit scared the pokemon would accidentally crush her, she looked up, noticing how her mind made the tree look so much taller than she originally had envisioned. What if the Machamp wouldnt toss her all the way up? No, with its build that wasn't possible - but what if it tossed her too high? Mira began to doubt her ability to time her grip or landing to safely land.

As she pondered the decision to even go through with this, she heard a trainer nearby. The vibration of the large steps of the pokemon with him could almost be felt trembling through the ground. Instantly Mira had lost all doubt that was clouding her mind as she quickly placed her arms up, in a diving position but upwards, awaiting to be thrown.

Ali in all his sweetness tried to reassure her as much as he could. Giving her another wide smile and a thumbs up , before wrapping one of his large arms around her waist, hoisting her up and aiming at the branch the other two were waitinh on. "Just toss her up," Isaiah heard the footsteps as well. Thing were about to get interesting.

It took Ali little effort to toss Mira, actually it took no effort at all. "I got you," Isaiah commented, bracing himself for impact as he caught the trainer in a hug.

Oh boy, they knew it would be a long night, but it felt like they'd been there forever. Hell, was it even nighttime yet? Drawing dicks on the cave walls was fun for about five minutes, but really, now what? Slumped against the damp rock walls, Baylor asked questions aloud to Nova, who answered yes or no with one paw tap or two paw taps respectively.

"Is it a mineral?"

One tap.

"Is it red?"

Three taps.

"What does that even—is it a ball of yarn again?"

One hesitant, yet somehow smug tap.

"Ughhhh I feel like we've been here for hours." She spun her head this way and that, looking for anything of the slightest interest around them. "C'mon, let's find something to fuck around with. I feel like my brain cells are slowly dying just sitting here." There was nothing but waterlogged sticks and stones all around them, which the duo soon discovered to their dismay. Strategically, Baylor knew they should stay in the cave, but sanity's still important, right?

"Hey scratchcat, my brain says stay, but my heart says we blow this popsicle stand. You in?" Nova groaned aloud, thoroughly pleased with the thought of leaving the cave. When they hopped down from their perch, the water from the tide was about up to their waists, and thankfully, not too forceful yet. They held their breaths and made their way back out of the tunnel, despite the Liepard's complaints, and they were both soaking wet. Baylor hoisted her partner up onto the rock ledge, while Nova in turn bit down on her trainer's sweatshirt hood, giving her some solidity as she scrabbled up to join her. With any nearby commotion having calmed down now, the two dried off in the island sun together, watching the waves lap higher up at the shore for the time being.

((Please correct me if I get anything wrong))

*Fin was one of the lucky trainers who got to attend this festival which was on an Island. Unfortunately for him since he did get sea sick and so for the first few hours or so he was in a cubicle ... Not a great start. However now that his sickness had passed he was able to do whatever he wanted and that was relax close to the beach before battling anyone. He was currently seated on the ground leaning against the trunk of a tree, his knees tucked close to his body providing something to lean on as he drew in his A5 sized note book. It was a good past time for him as he found It relaxing and something to concentrate on, taking his mind off everything else. His companion Sparky was not so thrilled, sitting on top of Fin's head with his tiny little Squirrel arms folded, the Pachirisu letting out a loud huff to notify Fin of his boredom. Smiling slightly he would look upwards before lifting a hand to pat Sparky's head, then looking back out to the beach as he spoke. "Dude don't worry you'll get to battle soon, but don't be do hasty alright- we've got to be cautious the competition does some tough..." Letting out a whine the electric Squirrel would hop off Fin's head and onto the ground next to him with a judging look. "I just don't want you getting badly injured alright, I trust and care about you the most that's why your then only one here" Sighing Sparky would look down giving a small nod before a red round object caught his eye, a berry being held between Fin's fingers who was smiling happily. If there was one thing to stop a rare disagreement between these two friends it was a berry and so while Sparky ate the delicious treat Fin returned to his drawing*

((OOC: Apologies for my absence, was attending a fine arts competition out of state! ))

Mira took a deep breathe as the large Machamp took hold of her, even though it was a more gentle grasp than she had expected. She slightly squealed as her body left the ground in an upwards launch. Cutting through the air her body zoomed closer and closer to the tree. It was terrifying but also intriguingly fun. It was like flight - only she could easily sense a forceful stop coming soon.

It all happened quickly. Mira came to a complete stop and she shot straight into Isaiah's out-stretched arms. The girl's momentum caused the two to tumble backwards on the large branch. Thankfully to the large size of the tree, though, the two skidded to a final halt, just barely dangling off of the branch. The white haired trainer laid atop of the boy, softly huffing and puffing, her heart racing.

"That-was.....INCREDIBLE." She exclaimed, almost at the verge of laughing - but caught herself before she had created any more noise.

Realizing where she was, her cheeks turned a peach shade, immediately embarrassed, and scrambled off from on top of her ally. About to apologize, Mira paused as she began to feel more rumbling once again - most likely caused from giant footsteps. Galled, feeling the slight shaking as well, made his way to Mira's side. The two peered over the branch, seeing some of the bushes shake even more violently than the trees did. Her heart sank.

Whatever was heading this way...it was big.

As Sakura walked along behind the other guy, what was his name oh yea Nolan. She was lost in her own thoughts, A nice cozy fire, a good comfy chair, nice chilled glass of green herbal tea, and best of all a nice old leather bound book in her hands with no crazy fire pokemon around to bug her. Sakura, sighed and then had a moment to blink as she felt the ground shake. "What the..." The ground shook again just as she took another step and she lost her balance. Sakura tumbled forward and slipped off the edge she had walked to close too. The poor girl barely got out a cry of surprise as she started rolling down the very steep embankment. She had never been happier than in that moment that she did not have to wear glasses like her mother. As she flipped end over end a large rock beside her levitated surrounded with a purple glow. Good job idiot you freaking missed. Sakura thought as she continued her mad roll down the hill. Just how steep is this damn hill. Sakura started to have thoughts of rolling down a hill forever like it was some private hell. Finally she hit the ground and rolled a good fifteen feet before landing on her ass with her legs spread out dazed and dizzy as hell. When she managed to get her head to stop spinning and looked up her eyes went wide at what she saw.

Kit trotted along behind the boy, sizing him and his ghost pokemon up. He was several steps ahead of Sakura and he was sure the fool girl was probably bitching or daydreaming. Those seemed to be her two favorite activities after reading. To think that such a magnificent specimen as myself is saddled with such a worthless human is just very saddening. Stupid Tournament laws requiring him to have a trainer to compete. There was a loud thump and the ground shook. Kit paused for a moment trying to discern the source. Then he heard a muffled scream come from behind. Kit spun around and saw emptiness behind. The fox gave an inward curse and darted over to the edge only to see Sakura rolling end over end down a steep embankment. The fox just shook, what a moron. He watched her for a moment taking aim and attempted to stop her fall with a psychic ability. He missed and hit a large rock instead causing it to float into the air while Sakura kept tumbling down. Kit growled and searched for a more stable way down.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Of course Isaiah could hear it. What he didn't know was if it was a pokemon or just Ali muscling his way up the tall tree. "Whatever's coming is big, you ready?" He calls over to his female companion.

Ali hung off the branch underneath him just in case he was called to battle.