• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Female Drought Vulpix's for offer

I've recently bred a bunch of Female Drought Vulpixes (VulpiVulpielet's stick with Vulpixes) that I'm willing to inject give Pokerus to for certain trades.

I'm looking for the following items and Pokemon in order:

-Swift Swim Female Poliwag
-Life Orb-Sem
-Focus Sash
-Choice Items
-Toxic Orb

If you want one let me know and we'll try to work something out. Any other good offers, let me know. I live in New Hampshire, USA for time zone purposes.

I've misplaced my White, but it'll show up soon. In the meantime...

Here's how it'll run- someone will offer me and I'll put their name next to the item. When I find White I'll attempt to set up a trade with them. If others want Vulpixes, than offer something else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I can get you a Life Orb =) I'm an hour behind you, but any time tonight works for me.

Within the past five minutes I've seem to have misplaced my White. I'll post back when I find it, but that looks good Sem.

I would love a female drought vulpix, but I don't have any of the items (Or Poliwags :) ) that you are looking for. Could we negotiate for something else?