1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Drought Vulpix's for offer

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by XIIISwords, May 9, 2011.

1. I've recently bred a bunch of Female Drought Vulpixes (VulpiVulpielet's stick with Vulpixes) that I'm willing to inject give Pokerus to for certain trades.

I'm looking for the following items and Pokemon in order:

-Swift Swim Female Poliwag
    -Life Orb-Sem
    -Focus Sash
    -Choice Items
    -Toxic Orb

If you want one let me know and we'll try to work something out. Any other good offers, let me know. I live in New Hampshire, USA for time zone purposes.

I've misplaced my White, but it'll show up soon. In the meantime...

Here's how it'll run- someone will offer me and I'll put their name next to the item. When I find White I'll attempt to set up a trade with them. If others want Vulpixes, than offer something else.

#1 XIIISwords, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

I can get you a Life Orb =) I'm an hour behind you, but any time tonight works for me.

#2 Sem, May 9, 2011
  3. Within the past five minutes I've seem to have misplaced my White. I'll post back when I find it, but that looks good Sem.

#3 XIIISwords, May 9, 2011
  4. I would love a female drought vulpix, but I don't have any of the items (Or Poliwags :) ) that you are looking for. Could we negotiate for something else?