• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Feebas Problems

Alright, so I guess its OT used a Pamtre on it and now it has a sheen of one. I tried maxing out its beauty using Razz berries but its beauty didn't even get to 80% complete o_O I tried using wiki but the sheen rose quicker than I had imagined. What should I do?
(Feebas' nature: Bold)

If you think you can do it and are trustworthy, PM me and name your price, please !_!

Ummm....not here. This is team problems, not trading-ish issues. Please read the forum descriptions DoctorJimmy. This is a warning. Topic Mov'd to the approite forum.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Like Shado said, you really need a Feebas with one of these Natures: Rash, Mild, Modest, Quiet.
The following berries work well: Wiki, Kelpsy, Hondew, Cornn. Though Pamtre is by far the best.

If you use the berries on one of the mentioned Feebas natures, it should evolve without too much difficulty. I'm not sure that using a lot of Wiki berries on a Bold Feebas will work.

Technically, the Feebas doesn't HAVE to have a nature that ups special attack. It would just make your job a lot (and I mean a whole lot) easier, especially in the fourth gen. I once evolved a Brave Feebas (don't ask) into a Milotic in the 3rd gen where it was much easier to evolve a Feebas. And besides, a lot of people like a Bold natured Milotic for its walling capabilities.

Edit: I should say this too. While it's possible to get any nature Feebas to evolve, a Feebas with a special attack lowering nature will be the most difficult to evolve. You'll need some very high quality Pokeblocks or Poffins to make it possible. And once again, as of now it's easier in the 3rd gen because of the Pokeblock master.