• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Feb 15 for new pokemon

Recently Coror Coro has said that they'll be releasing a new pokemon that will be appearing in the next pokemon movie Dailga vs. Palkia. Serebii syas it could just be an official appearance for an event pokemon like sheimi, darkai, and aruseus. Frankly I don't? I mean we found ou about deoxys a little while after, maybe it's something like that.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
We technically didn't find out about deoxys later, though - "we" being the online community. The hackers are the one's who originally gave us the full list of all the Sinnoh Pokemon included in DP, which means that whatever they pulled out is all there was to find... unless we could actually download a brand new Pokemon to our games via the WFC (tho I admit to not knowing the extent to how much a game can be modified this way).

Either way, my personal take on the info is that it's nothing more than one of the unobtainables. Myself, I'm banking on Aruseus simply because this next movie seems like its going to be fairly epic, and nothing gets more epic than the "creator of all Pokemon".

I'd love to see Sheimi in Anime-form, tho ^^

We technically didn't find out about deoxys later, though - "we" being the online community. The hackers are the one's who originally gave us the full list of all the Sinnoh Pokemon included in DP, which means that whatever they pulled out is all there was to find... unless we could actually download a brand new Pokemon to our games via the WFC (tho I admit to not knowing the extent to how much a game can be modified this way).

Either way, my personal take on the info is that it's nothing more than one of the unobtainables. Myself, I'm banking on Aruseus simply because this next movie seems like its going to be fairly epic, and nothing gets more epic than the "creator of all Pokemon".

I'd love to see Sheimi in Anime-form, tho ^^

Ch-ch-ch chia XD Omg it would look so adorable in anime form! I guess you can say I'm hoping for it to be new. I guess I just like the thrill of being surprised ::)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Because Japan > North America, as far as PokéMon is concerned. :p

... Naturally, since it's PokéMon's native homeland...

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If that's the case, Darkai will probably be the central focus of the movie with Dialga and Palkia more so just progressing the events. Either way, all three of them in one movie could be really cool... Let's cross our fingers ;p

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Darkrai's getting so screwed over for this film. It's blatantly obvious that it's being relegated to being a mere cameo random appearence like Kyogre in the 9th, the Regis in the 8th and Rayquaza in the 7th and if that wasn't bad enough, they're screwing up the plots for both Dialga/Palkia AND Crescelia/Darkrai!

Seriously, the only possible reason they could have taken to use Darkrai in this movie is 'cos it's the first unobtainable after Manaphy. And that is a seriously stupid reason.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Darkrai's getting so screwed over for this film. It's blatantly obvious that it's being relegated to being a mere cameo random appearence like Kyogre in the 9th, the Regis in the 8th and Rayquaza in the 7th and if that wasn't bad enough, they're screwing up the plots for both Dialga/Palkia AND Crescelia/Darkrai!

Seriously, the only possible reason they could have taken to use Darkrai in this movie is 'cos it's the first unobtainable after Manaphy. And that is a seriously stupid reason.

Weren't they technically already screwing up the plot for Dialga and Palkia by calling the movie "Dialga VS Palkia"? :p