• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Feast of Fiction teaches you to make Poffins

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
0.jpg

Introduced in Diamond and Pearl as a way to beef up your Pokemon's contest stats, Poffins may seem like a slightly less cool interpretation of the Pez-style PokeBlocks from Hoenn. But, as a trade off they're infinitely easier to reproduce in the real world. And that's exactly what Youtube show 'Feast of Fiction' has set out to do. Read on for the full story and the link to create these little doughy delights yourself. Let us know if you take a stab at it!

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a very interesting project I'll have to save for a weekend, maybe the summer, who knows? At least I'll learn how to cook something and get giggles out of it. Kudos to Feast of Fiction for designing this recipe, and I wonder what they'll cook up next.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Feast of Fiction has a lot of cool recipes, like the Sea Salt Popsicle from KH. I made something similar to their poffins at a party once, minus the food coloring but including the gels. It was tasty. ♥

Anyways, another thing to put on my to-make list on my orchestra trip this coming weekend~ Sounds like it'll be fun to actually make. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This was a fun watch. I'll likely never try making these myself, but who knows? Might be something fun to try during the summer. :D